ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:40:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down

Author Topic: Contents of your stomach at the moment...  (Read 4933 times)

plus minus reset

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Contents of your stomach at the moment...
« Reply #500 on: November 24, 2017, 05:58:17 PM »

Fried rice and egg roll.
Pumpkin seeds.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #501 on: November 25, 2017, 06:24:01 AM »

It was something like this,a Christmas dinner here in Brazil

Thanksgiving is unknown here, but we had one at work so people could know it a bit

So the below pic, is a Christmas dinner in Brazil or a Thanksgiving example at work?
!
!
!
V

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #502 on: November 25, 2017, 07:04:18 PM »

So the below pic, is a Christmas dinner in Brazil or a Thanksgiving example at work?
!
!
!
V

Like I said, there's no Thanksgiving here, so people just cooked common Christmas food.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #503 on: November 25, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »

Like I said, there's no Thanksgiving here, so people just cooked common Christmas food.

No pumpkin pie?
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #504 on: November 26, 2017, 03:55:56 AM »

Have never tried pumpkin pie, it plays with my head, with it being a vegetable and how cream/ice cream is added to it..

It looks licious!

Tonight nuking Woolworths lasagna, surprisingly tastes like home made.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #505 on: November 26, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »

Chicken caesar wrap from the servo and a stiff Wild Turkey...

...sleep is nearly within arms reach.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #506 on: November 26, 2017, 02:33:01 PM »

3 grilled cheese sammies

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #507 on: November 26, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »

3 grilled cheese sammies

How did you fit three Sam's into one pan or do you have a walk through oven?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #508 on: November 27, 2017, 04:54:07 AM »

A sandwich press would do it.

I've had moments where I've been too tired from working, too lazy to go shopping or even stop at the servo, - looked in the freezer, found bread that had been in there long enough to get that crystal ice thing happening on the slices,  tomatoes that had mould starting, and Colby cheese with the outside going hard. Cut the outside hard crust off the cheese and mould off the tomato..slapped it together with frozen bread slices, in the sandwich press with cracked pepper...Can honestly say those were the best toasted tasty sandwiches I've ever had.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #509 on: November 29, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »

Just ate the meatballs out.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #510 on: November 30, 2017, 07:19:17 AM »

Poached eggs on avocado black rye with cracked pepper.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #511 on: December 02, 2017, 10:08:03 AM »

Egg salad sandwich on wholemeal. Some Pisco.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #512 on: December 02, 2017, 12:33:42 PM »

Pan fried Scotch fillet and mushrooms, cauliflower, and horseradish mustard.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #513 on: December 02, 2017, 03:33:15 PM »

Nutmeats.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #514 on: December 03, 2017, 06:48:16 AM »

^ What are nutmeats?  ^

Is it vegetarian meat?

Contents of your stomach at the moment...

Slow cooked roast beef with cauliflower purée and sautéed beans.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #515 on: December 04, 2017, 03:59:43 AM »

Keeping it simple tonight, later will have a wholemeal toastie with avocado, cracked pepper, chicken, ham and Colby.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #516 on: December 13, 2017, 12:36:34 PM »

^ What are nutmeats?  ^

Is it vegetarian meat?

Slow cooked roast beef with cauliflower purée and sautéed beans.

Nuts out of the shell!  The part that you eat.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #517 on: December 13, 2017, 12:37:25 PM »

One of the bosses just brought stale doughnuts.  :hmm:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #518 on: December 13, 2017, 12:47:52 PM »

One of the bosses just brought stale doughnuts.  :hmm:

TWAP will take them

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #519 on: December 13, 2017, 01:00:06 PM »

TWAP will take them

I’ll get them FedEx’d to Denver right away!  Thanks. 🍩🍩🍩
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 36 queries.