ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down

Author Topic: Contents of your stomach at the moment...  (Read 11644 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow KlitzgasmTopic starter

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Contents of your stomach at the moment...
« Reply #620 on: June 20, 2018, 09:22:13 AM »

You're disgusting... no offence, but I'll never fuck you...  deal with it and get over me.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #621 on: June 20, 2018, 09:52:56 AM »

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #622 on: June 21, 2018, 08:12:30 AM »

Contents of your stomach at the moment...

Ham and cheese croissant.

Caramel coffee latte

And this muffin that was s'pose to be blueberry and raspberry with honey flavouring, but ended up being a gluten free muffin with a couple of blueberries on top...so disappointed...I played with it...made little balls of dough with it..and threw them at the person next to me at work.

feral

• Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2018, 12:11:49 PM »

Orange juice

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2018, 12:55:36 PM »

A white tea
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #625 on: July 17, 2018, 05:54:53 AM »

Chicken scallopini with thinly sliced roast potatoes and pumpkin in a creamy sauce with cracked black pepper.

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #626 on: July 17, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »

Shepherds Pie smothered in Doner Kebab Sauce and a River Port Traditional Lemon Squash 

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #627 on: July 19, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »

A large flat bread roll - the size and circumference of a males hand and 2cm thick.

Cut it in half...and layered one half consecutively with thinly sliced champagne ham and cheese ( grated 4 cheese variety ) three times and toasted it.

#heaven

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #628 on: July 19, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »

Rare steak, onions, fried rice, and avocado...

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #629 on: July 19, 2018, 01:08:19 PM »

In honor of Rancid, who likes to say I’m old, I had an Ensure nutrition drink.  And strong, black coffee.
👠 E M :afro: N

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #630 on: July 20, 2018, 08:17:47 AM »

Lamb steaklets, zucchini, garlic mushrooms...

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #631 on: July 20, 2018, 09:01:26 AM »

Whisky...

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #632 on: July 21, 2018, 03:50:33 AM »

Will be having beef and pork sausages on fresh rolls with diced tomato, onions, onions, and avocado...later this evening. Obviously there will also be gratuitous mayonnaise, mustard, and chilli sauce on top.

Possibly a cream of cauliflower soup to go along with it. 

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #633 on: July 21, 2018, 04:41:06 PM »

Pringles

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #634 on: July 21, 2018, 04:58:43 PM »

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #635 on: July 21, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »

That looks like a hot tasty mess.
#yum

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #636 on: July 22, 2018, 03:05:09 AM »

That looks like a hot tasty mess.
#yum

A great way to turn a sausage or hotdog into a tasty well balanced meal...

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2018, 03:46:28 AM »

Tuna and brown rice for lunch...

Still undecided with what to have for dinner..

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #638 on: July 23, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »

Pringles again..

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #639 on: July 24, 2018, 07:29:32 AM »

Chicken cheese and onion wrap toasted
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up

Page created in 1.271 seconds with 33 queries.