• October 22, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match  (Read 3913 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« on: March 27, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »

TRF Presents.....

* PICK YOUR POISON *

Mod
Team Match

TEAM BRENT
Brent
Oranje
HC Trouble
The Countess
Joodog

------------------------------
======== VS.========
------------------------------

TEAM BLITZKRIEG
NA
cw
din365
Ant Agonizer
foxmulder

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

++++++++++   THE POISON RULES   +++++++++++

> This is the official match thread. 

> This match begins Wed. Mar 29th @ 12:01AM NY Time and will run through 9:00PM, Saturday, April 1st.

> The winner will be determined by a post and vote poll thread in which only members that have a join date of 3/15/2017 or prior will be eligible to vote. Other qualifications for voting and vote validation will be posted in the poll thread.

> The winning team captain will select from their team the number one contender to face Johnny Storm for the TRF Flame Title in a future match. The winning captain may name themselves. All winning team members will also receive profile bling for a match win.

> To help keep the match readable and discourage spamming, an individual participant may not submit more than three posts without a reply from the opposing team.

> Images considered NSFW must be SPOILERED!

> Run-ins are NOT allowed. Members may use the stickied POISON discussion thread to discuss the event.

> PII rules and forum rules apply. They will not be restated here but can be found in the Forum Announcements section.

> Any violations of match stips will be addressed by The Wise and Powerful or BRA1N. Allegations of violations should be directed to either of them. Any questions concerning board rules, match stips or any other technicality should be directed to BRA1N.

Good luck to all!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:01:21 AM »

This Match Thread is now open.

A reminder:

To help keep the match readable and discourage spamming, an individual participant may not submit more than three posts without a reply from the opposing team.

This could mean that a team of five could make three posts by each member (15 posts in total) before their opponents dropped but one post.  Not likely, but it could happen.  :snick:

If a member of a team - including it's captain, chooses to avoid posting during the event at all, he/she will be considered a runner, a churl of the first order, and poo may be flung against such personage for time eternal.

That being said, carry on!!!

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:00:00 AM »

Well, We're here - although I'm no longer sure exactly why as it would seem Spent The Ultimate TrOLLmeister has decided to tr0LL the entire population of TRF into thinking he's quitting again for the umpteenth time...

Spent's behavior has been 110% predictable and 110% classic since he volunteered as a PYP Captain - I've seen it ALL before with him and I've seen it MANY times from him over the years...It's nothing new to Me...Spent is a textbook example of how a massively negative social heritage can directly affect an individual's behavior as an adult and frankly, such human write-offs should never become denizens of Flametown...

You have to wonder what the individual members drafted onto his team are thinking right now...I mean, who in their right mind would want to represent Spent in any way, shape or form after being witness to his jaw-dropping insanity since the draft thread was opened up on saturday...? I'm not even going to bother going into detail or provide links at this point because it's all so fresh, so near and so real that doing so is completely unnecessary...

The real "winner" of this event at this point would appear to be flea - who was the only one Spent drafted who had the foresight to publically state that he should go fuck himself...Oranje...? Why bother talking about a guy who - if he ever was going to show up to be part of Spent's team to begin with - sure as hell isn't going to show up now, not after Spent decided to very publically stab flea in the back several times...Poor JOODOG just wanted to have some shits and giggles and didn't see any of this coming at all...Then there's H.C.Trouble - Spent's fotochopping ace in the hole...Like Me, H.C. knows Spent and his habits very well...I know why H.C. accepted Spent's draft (he's become such a saint these days) but then again, I also know that even he didn't see any of the ensuing post-acceptance carnage coming...

So, with all of this in mind, I have decided to offer whatever is left of Spent's team the chance to peacefully and quietly surrender forfeit this match to Team Blitzkrieg - no fuss, no muss...We collect the TKO and the bling for PYP Mk.1 and the DRA½N can set about finding a new Captain who can draft a new team at some point in the coming weeks to face Team Blitzkrieg in PYP Mk.2...

You people have been through enough already - there is no need to prolong your suffering for another 3 days...Just show yourselves here and state that you do not wish to represent Spent and that you refuse to participate - save your energy for another day...I have a full and vastly superior Team - there is no dignity in e-suicide.

NA

• Consul
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 05:48:32 AM »

...unless of course, you happen to a have a deathwish...?

In which case, We will be most happy to oblige you and will expertly and efficiently fold you into an origami Gumbi and thrust your entire head deep up into your own rectal cavity...

Team Blitzkrieg is at your service.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 09:58:44 AM »

Team Blitzkrieg is at your service.

I don't think anyone here has much interest in the sloppy gumjobs you and your merry band of mouth breathing man-'sperts provide at whatever random bus station bathroom stalls you happen to inhabit at the moment, but thanks anyway.

So here we are. And not surprisingly, you've done nothing but publicly wax poetic about the never ending hard on you have for all things Brent, before offering probably your hundredth half hearted joke about surrendering you rehash every time you're in one of these engagements.Yeah. We get it, NA- you fucking love WWII. Good for you, buddy.

Short of the obligatory jack boots reference, in fact, it seems you've still got your bullshit routine opener down to a science. I'm glad. Nothing like a little nostalgia.

Choke on a cucumber sized dick and die in a corner somewhere, Sergeant BallSucker.

Let's party, puddin'.

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 10:24:52 AM »

Ok, who else?

Ant Antagonizer. Pfft. CunTs mentally retarded, split personality nicswitch? Not a lot to worry about here, considering this gimmick damn near has a self imposed restraining order restricting itself from coming within 500ft of funny.

"Yo dawg. I heard you like flea. And since you're thousands of miles away, BrentTV's "Pimp Your Gimp" has decided to send you a mangy street dog with thousands of 'em! Now you can nurse that healthy scratch for mothafuckin' days at a time non-stop!"

*insert Xzibit meme here*

Then we got foxmulder, the human speak n spell, who has a strange wheel of flame thing going on where his spins occasionally land on the low end of ten to twenty cents worth of hilarity, then promptly goes bankrupt on the second or third try. Rinse. Repeat. Fuck you, you suck.

Din365? You're Me, but just a God awful, Frankensteinish offshoot, who couldn't pen a good line in exchange for miraculously dropping your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure to perfect levels in one fell swoop. GTFO, find a black hole and stay there.

Cw? God, your noodz are sexy. How'd you wind up with that stumpy looking motorbike dyke again?

NA

• Consul
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 11:03:00 AM »

Well this is unexpected - Spent actually showed up and posted...He's huffed and he's puffed and he's blown My house down Me...

I wonder how many threating pms it took from DRA½N and/or how many ball-cupping pms with homoerotic overtones from his good ol' spoogeslurpingsodomist pal it took to get this wobbly-kneed schizophrenic stooge to man the fuck up and present his waffling mangina here today for its inevitable brutal gang rape...?

But more than that, I wonder where Oranje is...Oh, and of course, where flea is as well because I'd really rather deal with them instead of a self-owning, crybaby gimp like you.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »

the problem is Brent's team is MIA

i guess HC is expected to carry this match by himself

best of luck HC...i am sure you will have all the best lines

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 12:39:52 PM »

so....

what if a real bitch decided to post in PYP

not a fake bitch like Brent

what if Flea smoked a bowl of ganja while listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and then posted in this match...?

Flea:

Hello TRF!

I am that dame from Spain....or am I Puerto Rican....now you got me thinken and that is something I don't do very well

Oh hell just call me Flea

The girl you all want to be... just look at my selfie and you will see I aint using no fat angle shot

I'm hot.........and all you other bitches are not

so let me address for the press a little mess I got myself into

Let me begin where it all began on FACEBOOK

OHHH LOOK!

it's Rowan sleeping on the couch and moanin, his greasy hair growin, all the while i be knowin he is a messed up creep

Our relationship was not deep, had no heat, he wanted to suck my feet and beat off all day

NO WAY!

Sent him to the curb...take my word

So now let me address, another cause of mental stress!

Feral the hatchet face, who is always on my case, but she is way off base

orange hair, i dont care.. i just left my hair coloring on too long,  bang a gong,  let's get it on,
i did nothing wrong!

Feral:

are we allowed to run in?

shall I begin?

well take a piss, if this diss gets sent to the abysss

Flea, facts seem to detract from your bullshit act so let me explain:

Freud got on a plain, i did not pay, we had a fun day, had a roll in the hay, and if you do not like that

fuck off and have a G'Day

Stan:

WELFARE! :rotf:
Orange hair! :lolatu:
hear me bellow
strawberryrican marshmellow!
is it time for me to eat
or should i just repeat
WELFARE! :rotf:
Orange hair! :lolatu:
and post proof!!!!

Flea:

not to sound aloof, but fuck your proof

Stan, you ugly ass man, all you do is talk shit, you red state hick, got no dick and be sweating like a pig, get a new gig, your done, no fun , like a bug up my bum

let me dispense some common sense

your posts are stinky when they start,  like a fart, but eventually fade away,  as I go about my day.... but you will stay ugly forever

and now excuse my snore, this has become a bore

you know the drill

this ugly ass is on ignore  :rotf:

Din69
you are fat, a place-mat, your vagina wears a hard hat
did you get all that? or do I need to repeat
I am hungry I need to eat
serve me  your vagina pie
it be jiggy fly
making me high
are you ready
wait I am becoming unsteady
i feel kinda wack
like i was hit in the nut-sack
my dick is no longer hard
clear the fucken yard
because here i cum
(click to show/hide)

Flea:

What the fuck was that shit!?!?

you are so sick!

a motherfucking lunatic! 

i got not time for this lame schtick

go help miketx measure dog dick!

I am from the barrio, while all you can do is hop around here like Nintendo's  Super Mario

let me make it clear, you are hardly worth a sneer
just another butt hurt nerd, looking absurd,  after getting rejected by me

all i want to do is hear you screech,  while you drink some bleach
BTW brain,  that is just a figure of speech

fatties you all be,  not like me,

I am soooo tight, know how to fight

i got a life, rise above the strife , cut like a knife

so give up

take a knee, get outa my face and flee,  cause you will never be as good as me!

before i go, would my virtual beau.....Freud like to say anything?

NA

• Consul
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 01:03:51 PM »

Quote from: foxmulder

the problem is Brent's team is MIA

Spent's team is MIA because the real problem is that Spent has the mindset of an approval-seeking 13 year old with a 24 hour "Welcome to Puberty" boner that never goes away for someone, anyone to love him, and an  e x t r e m e l y  fragile ego that deflates faster than Vixen can down her daily breakfast of testosterone pills...Couple that together with his painfully obvious bipolar disorder - the result of his head being repeatedly bashed back and forth between his mom's headboard and bedroom wall (where he was made to sit out of sight while her johns were donkey-punching her), and you've got one hypersensitive little hothead with a god complex, a terminal case of blue balls (come on, who's he gonna fuck...!?) and the attention span of downs syndrom-afflicted goldfish...Tell Me, would you want to be seen hanging around with Spent...?

Then Spent compounded his problems by betting his Flametown life savings on Oranje crawling out from underneath some russian sailor's teabagging long enough to somehow  see Spent's internet "Gnatsignal" and then willingly leave an amphetamine-fuelled cock and ballfest to come flouncing back to TRF to serve and protect Team Alienate flea...

Good thing that H.C.St. Christopher is willing to carry Spent's perpetually punk'd punk ass on his shoulders as Spent - heh - "entertains" TRF with his "swan dong"...That is, only until he inevitably and inexplicably freaks out on H.C. and attacks him with an unfunny, inapropriate dead mom joke.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 03:50:19 PM »

Spent's team is MIA because the real problem is that Spent has the mindset of an approval-seeking 13 year old with a 24 hour "Welcome to Puberty" boner that never goes away for someone, anyone to love him, and an  e x t r e m e l y  fragile ego that deflates faster than Vixen can down her daily breakfast of testosterone pills...Couple that together with his painfully obvious bipolar disorder - the result of his head being repeatedly bashed back and forth between his mom's headboard and bedroom wall (where he was made to sit out of sight while her johns were donkey-punching her), and you've got one hypersensitive little hothead with a god complex, a terminal case of blue balls (come on, who's he gonna fuck...!?) and the attention span of downs syndrom-afflicted goldfish...Tell Me, would you want to be seen hanging around with Spent...?

Then Spent compounded his problems by betting his Flametown life savings on Oranje crawling out from underneath some russian sailor's teabagging long enough to somehow  see Spent's internet "Gnatsignal" and then willingly leave an amphetamine-fuelled cock and ballfest to come flouncing back to TRF to serve and protect Team Alienate flea...

Good thing that H.C.St. Christopher is willing to carry Spent's perpetually punk'd punk ass on his shoulders as Spent - heh - "entertains" TRF with his "swan dong"...That is, only until he inevitably and inexplicably freaks out on H.C. and attacks him with an unfunny, inapropriate dead mom joke.

I like how you post about the lack of my team participation when the only person who's shown on your side so far... flamed... somebody? Or tried anyway. Flea, who isn't even taking part. And din, aka your other teammate.

Speaking of which, does anyone else notice the startling resemblance between our good pal Danny and Farva from Super Troopers? The resemblance is uncanny, as is the almost fucking magical ineptitude at any task assigned to either. N.A. will no doubt be busy bailing out Din any time now over a soda size dispute at their local burger joint and have to suspend him from his duties. Which in retrospect, is a positive thing for team Ditzheads as a whole. Danny, you incompetently derelict steamy sample of fresh dog shit, all your gonna accomplish for your team is getting stepped on by mine, at which point we'll wipe our shoe soles clean from the friction created off of the cheekbones of your fellow clusterfuck of a fail conglomerate.

Back to NA.

Not going as well as hoped, huh? Well, get used to it I suppose, because it's going to continue slipping between your shaky baby strength fingers worse than my grip on reality by the nanosecond, you goofy, Neo-patsy assed pathetic, rectangle head shaped, sassy fucking wannabe Deutsche fraud.

You're in serious shit here. And I think you're starting to realize it. How does that feel, especially considering your all-chips-in attitude toward an imaginary website victory that I'm starting to suspect either makes or breaks your self esteem? At least my issues are real world related, as opposed to the concerns YOU harbor of what happens if you take a loss in a dick measuring contest to a person who does not and will not ever have any RL impact in your life at all.

Or will I?

Try not to break down when the unfathomable occurs and you take an L, then get clowned for the rest of your days in FT over losing to a "bipolar chunk" who had your number like you were fucking phone contact info. Faggot.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »

Quote from: Spent

Back to NA.

Not going as well as hoped, huh?

You're in serious shit here.

What parallel universe are you living in, Captain Crunch...?

Fuck off with the Jedi Mind trick, latchkey kid - it won't work on Me...or the voters...

I'm done with you - where's the rest of your team?

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 04:03:47 PM »

I'm done with you - where's the rest of your team?

I could ask the same. You're already being shamefully outdone by somebody you went a week claiming would absolutely not show.

Yet not a single soul from yours save for a severely confused draftee has surfaced...

Keep burying yourself..

NA

• Consul
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »

You're already being shamefully outdone...*snip*

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is that happening exactly, Spent...?

And please, be specific - Vixen is kind of slow and needs all the help she can get.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 04:13:50 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is that happening exactly, Spent...?

And please, be specific - Vixen is kind of slow and needs all the help she can get.

I like how I keep pointing out your double standards and you continue dodging them like coughs from sick people stricken with bird flu.

I'm sorry this is already going so badly for you. Who'd have thought?

NA

• Consul
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 04:20:50 PM »

Edit. Double submission. Dump this.

Here's an idea - see if you can get TWAT to dump everything else you've posted in this thread along with this n00b fuck up, Captain Crunch - it's for your own good.

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 04:40:03 PM »

Greetings my subjects! With all the fervent speculation that has been cascading across the PYP threads, I can assure you his eminence has arrived.  Keep you gobshites closed and move aside, and keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

My, my, my, my…..

It has been such a long, long, long time….

And yet, nothing has fucking changed here in ‘Tardtown. 

Nothing at all. 

The menu at Arby’s has more innovation than you sorry lot.

Still the same old reprobates spouting off the same bollocks and finding a way to make it even LESS bloody interesting than it was the last time I did a drive by and wasted my highly valuable time posting at one of these sites. 

I have children to feed and educate in Haiti, I have taken a young Ukrainian deviant under my arm and am teaching him how best to promote sex tourism in his home city of Odessa plus I have my usual traversing of the globe to attend to while travelling on business, among other things.

But while I am here, might as well make the most of it, I promised by compadre Brent that I would stop by and kick a few people in their shrivelled, virtual testicles. 

Or their cunts, in certain cases.

But so far, everything I am reading is most terribly disappointing.

What the fucking hell is a Foxmulder and why is it spewing such banalities and polluting what could be a perfectly lovely match thread with pictures of a fat bloke and some foreign tart that Trump hasn’t gotten around to deporting?

That slag is supposed to be on my team?

I don’t rub shoulders with dark people, thank you. 

I decree this a wog free competition.  Consider this the end of discussion.  The dark bint on my team is not allowed to post.  I as the true team captain, so declare.

HC Trouble of course is fairly pale skinned and he was thoughtful enough to send me his mother’s chimichanga recipe.  Now it doesn’t call for organic ingredients, but I will just improvise.  But I digress….

Now on to my close friend and associate, NAZI ADMIN.

Always liked the fellow, sound and as fuck.  Fellow LOTD member.  General arse-kicker extraordinaire.  Occasional fondler of young boys.  Who can blame him?

But what the fuck has happened that he is mewling my name over and over in this thread and all the various fucking discussion threads like a hungry pikey baby?

Would you like me to lift up my shirt so I can stick my nipple in your mouth and have Brent sing sweet, soft lullabies to you? Is your urge for me to suckle you so strong that you have to parrot on about me incessantly?

Sure, I don’t blame you for wanting a distraction in life, it must be horrible living in Denmark, surrounded by camel fucking Syrians and Somalis and having to countenance them raping your mother and female relatives constantly while your government throws them dole cheque after dole cheque as a reward for creating new generations of brown, misshapen hordes that have a striking resemblance to Xeno’s new bulbous eggplant daughter with only a quarter of the job prospects of your average Floridian moon cricket.

So in short, bruv, shape up, you still have what’s left of your white pride, some old war flags, you’re your Skrewdriver records, let’s make a match of this, shall we?

You’re the only one I can count on, so once you have had your fill of my nipple, lock yourself in your bedroom while your mother’s new boyfriend Ahmed comes by to your family flat for a little semi-consensual boom boom, and ‘ave at it.

By the way Bra1n, been a long time hasn’t it?

Amazingly as everyone anticipated my arrival it coincided with a tremendous drain on your bandwidth?

I of course, Oranje the Innocent, Oranje the Good, Oranje of the Highest Integrity, had nothing to do with it of course.  So I will stop you right there.

Now let’s all resume normal service, call each other fags and vote on who called people fag the most times.

Later, darlings.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 04:45:35 PM »

Greetings my subjects! With all the fervent speculation that has been cascading across the PYP threads, I can assure you his eminence has arrived.  Keep you gobshites closed and move aside, and keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

My, my, my, my…..

It has been such a long, long, long time….

And yet, nothing has fucking changed here in ‘Tardtown. 

Nothing at all. 

The menu at Arby’s has more innovation than you sorry lot.

Still the same old reprobates spouting off the same bollocks and finding a way to make it even LESS bloody interesting than it was the last time I did a drive by and wasted my highly valuable time posting at one of these sites. 

I have children to feed and educate in Haiti, I have taken a young Ukrainian deviant under my arm and am teaching him how best to promote sex tourism in his home city of Odessa plus I have my usual traversing of the globe to attend to while travelling on business, among other things.

But while I am here, might as well make the most of it, I promised by compadre Brent that I would stop by and kick a few people in their shrivelled, virtual testicles. 

Or their cunts, in certain cases.

But so far, everything I am reading is most terribly disappointing.

What the fucking hell is a Foxmulder and why is it spewing such banalities and polluting what could be a perfectly lovely match thread with pictures of a fat bloke and some foreign tart that Trump hasn’t gotten around to deporting?

That slag is supposed to be on my team?

I don’t rub shoulders with dark people, thank you. 

I decree this a wog free competition.  Consider this the end of discussion.  The dark bint on my team is not allowed to post.  I as the true team captain, so declare.

HC Trouble of course is fairly pale skinned and he was thoughtful enough to send me his mother’s chimichanga recipe.  Now it doesn’t call for organic ingredients, but I will just improvise.  But I digress….

Now on to my close friend and associate, NAZI ADMIN.

Always liked the fellow, sound and as fuck.  Fellow LOTD member.  General arse-kicker extraordinaire.  Occasional fondler of young boys.  Who can blame him?

But what the fuck has happened that he is mewling my name over and over in this thread and all the various fucking discussion threads like a hungry pikey baby?

Would you like me to lift up my shirt so I can stick my nipple in your mouth and have Brent sing sweet, soft lullabies to you? Is your urge for me to suckle you so strong that you have to parrot on about me incessantly?

Sure, I don’t blame you for wanting a distraction in life, it must be horrible living in Denmark, surrounded by camel fucking Syrians and Somalis and having to countenance them raping your mother and female relatives constantly while your government throws them dole cheque after dole cheque as a reward for creating new generations of brown, misshapen hordes that have a striking resemblance to Xeno’s new bulbous eggplant daughter with only a quarter of the job prospects of your average Floridian moon cricket.

So in short, bruv, shape up, you still have what’s left of your white pride, some old war flags, you’re your Skrewdriver records, let’s make a match of this, shall we?

You’re the only one I can count on, so once you have had your fill of my nipple, lock yourself in your bedroom while your mother’s new boyfriend Ahmed comes by to your family flat for a little semi-consensual boom boom, and ‘ave at it.

By the way Bra1n, been a long time hasn’t it?

Amazingly as everyone anticipated my arrival it coincided with a tremendous drain on your bandwidth?

I of course, Oranje the Innocent, Oranje the Good, Oranje of the Highest Integrity, had nothing to do with it of course.  So I will stop you right there.

Now let’s all resume normal service, call each other fags and vote on who called people fag the most times.

Later, darlings.

Welcome back, old friend - you'll have to jump straight into the low end right off the bat to save your boss, Spent - he's already drowning in a knee-deep cloud of his own piss, don't ask Me how... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 04:50:07 PM »

Welcome back, old friend - you'll have to jump straight into the low end right off the bat to save your boss, Spent - he's already drowning in a knee-deep cloud of his own piss, don't ask Me how... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As-salaam alaikum as they say these days in Copenhagen and Aarhus.

I am afraid you have it all wrong.

I am the captain of the fucking team.  I have delegated all the grunt work to Brent and he has done a most outstanding job of trolling the fuck out of this site so far, I will give him a silver star for a job well done, and a gold star when Obi finally falls over from having to manage the work load of so many active threads running at the same time.

He probably hasn't worked this hard since the 1938 Munich Pact.

Don't fret, petal, I will be back in a while.  Daddy has shit to do.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 04:57:06 PM »

Quote from: Oranje

I am afraid you have it all wrong.

I am the captain of the fucking team.

That's what I was hoping to hear you say...

Now, it does mean I'll have to severely beat you about the head and give you a dirty great kick in the bollocks once or twice when you're not looking, but I will be thinking of Spent when I do...

Promise not to get all pissy about it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.422 seconds with 37 queries.