ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match  (Read 3599 times)

plus minus reset

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
Re: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »

Her team *ahem* captain picked possibly the worst PYP team in history to go up against what is clearly the best PYP team ever assembled, and they have beem on the wrong end of such a bollocking that they had to race to the bottom to attempt to save a shred of dignity.

That's what's so fucking side splitting hilarious about this wholesale extinction of N.A. and his sorry assembly line of talentless slackers.

Trouble pointed it out, and you just dotted the exclamation on the fact this is a truly an unstoppable monstrosity combo of a Whos Who outta the FT ranks. I can just picture N.A., oxygen mask pressed to his face like a poofer avatar pic, as the realization he's headed to the second place losers circle just finally becomes too much to bear.

It's beautiful.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2017, 06:59:29 PM »

Holy shit. THAT is brent?

If I saw that mug loitering around an elementary school, I'd call the police.

Now, speaking of brent, where is that AIDS-ridden fatty hiding? Must have found that "black hole" he was babbling on about and put his rascal into overdrive just to get away from yours truely.More coming, bitchtits brent. I'm not done with you,yet.

I've just begun with you, Fatass

How the FUCK does a fat fucking slob piece of shit like you find the nerve to comment on ANYONE where looks are concerned ? Brent lost weight, Lardass Hogan...how bout you

I dunno if it's the Bulbosaur shaped head or the little kike-like haircut, but nigga you ugly than a motherfucker and still a gawddamn, unkept fucking beach whale. You suck on a huge level, over here thinking you got it like cun'T with the long winded shit. Bitch please...ya never have and ya never will. On to the better looking opponent....my favorite little racist Nazi Asshole

But first tho, where is that fucking bellboy ass bitch Orangutan ? Nigger-cock-sucker fronts Belguim shit but is really a fucking canook. I don't give a fuck what team your broken asshole is on, the next time you come at me with that " I gotsz da white powar" bullshit, I'll throatfuck your debilitated albino ass with my big black strap on and make you my permanent bitch. Compendre, ya small-dicked fag  :tissue:

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »

Brent mate, you are into hip hop and all that kind of nig nog "music" that brown people like, so be a good lad and tell me what the fuck this ghetto cow is trying to say because I sure as fuck don't speak wog, and at this point in my life, the last thing I want to do is learn more about a sub-culture built around beans and over sized hats with lousy music.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »

Brent mate, you are into hip hop and all that kind of nig nog "music" that brown people like, so be a good lad and tell me what the fuck this ghetto cow is trying to say because I sure as fuck don't speak wog, and at this point in my life, the last thing I want to do is learn more about a sub-culture built around beans and over sized hats with lousy music.

Shut the fuck up and fetch my room service, Bitch

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2017, 07:26:05 PM »

Seedub, Seedub, Seedub.

Yes, CO was quite a circus.

V-Agent asked to use my brand on the moderation team there.  Great fellow, couldn't refuse him.

Has Xeno been asking you favours?

A little played out, dontcha think?

He should be spending more time looking after his new,ugly, mongoloid, mulatto baby that would have best had a broomstick and shard of glass stuck in it and less begging you to try and flame me?

One thing about this picture of me, if you would be so kind as to help me figure this out.

For old times sake.

Where are all my tattoos?

I would have six visible in this pose alone.

That's the only thing that really needs clarifying.

Any time will do.

Preferably during the match might help?

Just a thought?

Have a message for Xeno when he gets back from Arby's.

Tell him his ugly slag needs to stop with the yoga poses in her travels.  She can't do them properly and like that photo, the concept is completely played out.

I don't know who this ginger haired, cock licking scrotum piper is, but boy did his tone change when that dick sucking pic got posted.  :rotf:

He went from sounding like a quaint, but faggoty butler Mr. Belvedere, to a diaper wearing bunghole sniffer in a snap!

"Waaaaaah! It's played out!" :tissue:

No it's not, if that isn't you Gingy, it's your doppelgänger and may as well be you. You've got that shit pinned to you, for E-LIFE  :lolatu:

This wilted little flower is the guy that's going to save Brent??

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »

I'm OK with cw ripping off my ancient  chops to flame my teammates. 

She says I've been retired for years but she's still using my ancient  material while  her boyfriend  called me a plagiarist for using the term  man-bitch.

Not too shabby when you look at cw's recent chops. Even brent had a laugh at that one.

CW's got one photoshop in this callout  so far and it was pretty shitty.  I had to help her out and add my own pic to her day one angle. It took the wind out of her sails.

I do have her pictures, even a nudie,  but I don't want to start any drama with her flea and feral. I love cw but she hasn't done shit for years either. At least I got something from reading Flame Warriors -  CW nudies.

I'm not going to repost the ancient  oranje flame. I don't want to bother with spoiler tags until the last day. 

I hope Mrs Pickles is reading this.  I'm getting banned before this is over. Is there a rule against posting cw's face on mrs pickle's body?

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2017, 07:39:34 PM »

This post contains unusually high levels of PKB. Viewer discretion is advised
Ok, that does it. You’re name has been officially changed to dementia365.

Must be nice to be blissfully unware of your current, how shall we say, robust dimensions. But the truth must be told so let me break it down for you over the next few paragraphs. Obviously, the mirrors available to you in the circus tent you live in are of the sort that distort images. Dramatically!

To help enlighten as to your own sad and sorry state of affairs I am offering you a method to get a fresh opinion. One that can be trusted.  I insist that you immediately set aside the kiddie pool filled with Captain Crunch, pull out your smartphone, dust off the residue cheese powder on the touchscreen and follow my next set of instructions very carefully.

Get yourself a selfie stick of adequate length. Make one if you have to.  250 yards should just about to it. Smile for the camera of course. One of your usual full metal jacket private pyle smiles should suffice.  You know, the one where you look like you just found a piece of candy in your pocket?

Now take that pic and upload it to hot or not. And sit tight for 24 hours. I can assure with a high degree of confidence that when you finally return to the site they’ll be a whole new category just for you entitled “staple my vagina shut please”

You don’t believe me? Ok. Take the same pic and upload it to Tinder. You understand the concept there, yes? When women are not interested they swipe to the left. However, in your case I’m willing to bet that a simple swipe to the left will not suffice in conveying their utter disgust for the jelly roll abomination they were just forced to look at . In less than 48 hours Women everywhere will be catapulting their phones to the left at high velocity into the nearest brick wall. More than likely they’ll rain dance on the broken pieces in fury, plastic bag them and bury them in a hole at least 4ft deep.

You putting your face on Tinder could make APPLE stock rise 20% in a week, so please, do inform me before you do. Mmmkay?

There’s no doubt in my mind that were it not for the emergence of meth, crack and other highly addictive drugs you would have no chance whatsoever of ever knowing what inside of a vagina feels like. And even then, with a pocket full of cash I’m willing to be you still rely on  Chloroform and hand-towels to seal the deal  more than 50% of the time.

Joo  -- happy to help those determined to help themselves.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2017, 08:00:34 PM »

Are you two mincing faggots done fellating eachother in this thread, or are you actually going to fucking flame?

Commentary of Brent:part 2

So, let me see if I can get my head around this

Oh cool. A photo of me with a celebrity. Whose face you inexplicably blurred since he's insanely famous, has a Wikipedia page and definitely qualifies as a public figure. But you go girl! You ripped a page from cunTs/AAs playbook, dug deep like the scraggly nail ferret you are and posted a random pic of me... with a x3 NY Times bestseller at a fucking movie premiere.

Um? I'm so owned?

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2017, 08:12:08 PM »

So, let me see if I can get my head around this, as I have to admit that being a superior specimen, I am unfamiliar with the feverish musings of the hoi polloi, so I am going to possibly need clarification about this post with all the pictures, if those that are more familar with its type will humour me.

Essentially, a fat tub of absolute shite, made some sort of photoshop of another poster, calling him fat and a loser, while he is actually the only one posting in the thread, who is actually fucking fat?

Now back in my day, the halcyon days, we would call that complete self-ownage.

So, someone, do clarify if I have missed the point of this completely unfunny, rookiee-esque post, other than a fat cunt called a thing guy fat even though he's not?

Is this the best our Islamic friend could influence to join his team?

Are there no taxi drivers in his mosque who have basic English who could have stood in?

Because I called it so perfectly the first time, I reposted it again, because the fat guy calling a thin guy fat couldn't grasp his failure the first time around a scored a second own goal in the same thread.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2017, 08:20:46 PM »

I must admit. I'm pretty shocked at Danny boy's laser focus and commitment to owning himself there.

NA's reduction to posting smileys is not surprising since the gasbag was never good at anything besides using a thousand words or more to call an adversary a fag.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2017, 08:24:51 PM »

I must admit. I'm pretty shocked at Danny boy's laser focus and commitment to owning himself there.

NA's reduction to posting smileys is not surprising since the gasbag was never good at anything besides using a thousand words or more to call an adversary a fag.

He truly has made a full blown commitment to making sure that he leaves it beyond any doubt to everyone in the forum that he is trying to set a single match record for own goals.

If self-ownage were an Olympic sport, the cunt would be Usain Bolt.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2017, 08:30:35 PM »

A tally thus far.

Nazi nobody reduced to posting smileys (check)
Fat danny owns himself convincingly. Not once, but twice (check)

that said This match is starting to bore me. You can only kick around NA's dead carcass for so long before it get old. And Danny? His Mom and Dad will always flame him better than any of us ever could so what's the point?

I had some fun matches back in the day though.

Some more memorable moments were my 5 vs 5 against Toefactor and four other bums who's names I cannot recall

My tag team against Poofer and Blackmuse at CO. I was tagged with AlphaNove. yeah, talk about a handicap

And my match against Gunz at Brawlhall. That was fun.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »

Team brent bukkake - TRF PYP Day 2

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2017, 08:45:52 PM »

Quote from: Flea being retarded
I've just begun with/snip
I was referring to old spent when I made that remark, but thanks for stepping up and admitting you're most likely HIV positive, pillsbury doughslut.

How the FUCK does a fat fucking slob piece of shit like you find the nerve to comment on ANYONE where looks are concerned ?
It pisses you off, doesn't it? When you look like when a bloated beached whale fucked a gorilla and then slapped a set of titties on it, and I can rightfully take a giant piss all over your jowels. Look at him. he went from being a pathetic tubby fuck to being a pathetic creepy fuck that looks like he's got a kid chained in a fucking basement somewhere. Fuck, all he would have to do is change his last name to "fogle", and maybe subway would be stupid enough to hire him as a spokesperson. The Irony is that he would go from not touching a woman to BEING a woman in prison.

Perhaps that's why you changed your mind and you waddled your ghetto ape "stank" in here. You're hoping that maybe you can get somebody who doesn't have a felony to become a father to your litter of mongoloids that came out of the retard factory between your legs. Or perhaps you're only trying to use him just so ICE agents doesn't cart your welfare monkey ass back to mexico.

Either way, get the fuck out, because your scent of stale ghetto 40's and cheap dollar store perfume is stinking up the place. Even your own teammates don't want you here. lol

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »

A tally thus far.

Nazi nobody reduced to posting smileys (check)
Fat danny owns himself convincingly. Not once, but twice (check)

that said This match is starting to bore me. You can only kick around NA's dead carcass for so long before it get old. And Danny? His Mom and Dad will always flame him better than any of us ever could so what's the point?

I had some fun matches back in the day though.

Some more memorable moments were my 5 vs 5 against Toefactor and four other bums who's names I cannot recall

My tag team against Poofer and Blackmuse at CO. I was tagged with AlphaNove. yeah, talk about a handicap

And my match against Gunz at Brawlhall. That was fun.

Yes, indeed, bruv, we are running out of people to flame here, it has been a total rout.

I suggest you start flaming the brown, ghetto slapper that reeks of black beans and her father's loads, because as of this moment, she is officially traded to to NA's team, and in exchange we receive a jar of pickled turnips from his stepfather's kebab shop.

Sure, we fleeced them with that trade, but the poor Danish muslim is punch drunk, and one should always go for the kill while on top.

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »

*But here's something you should know about me NOW, if I can't have this battle rap shit, I will burn it to the GROUND...*

-Rone, current battle rap champion of the world in KOTD (also a a scrawny white Penn State graduate who's day time job is a sports blogger).

So. Why did I mention his appearance? What does it matter? How come I mentioned his physical traits? After all, none of that stopped him from winning and being the current reigning top hip hop competitor on the globe. So how does what he looks like matter?

It doesn't. He's still the king. And the same applies here. In fact, it's just more shoveled dirt on the faces of the folks who bother to differ. Fact is, I'm better than N.A.. than fox.. than AA.. than that screeching Dr Monreau island escapee Din365.

So keep posting Fb pics. Screen caps of my wrestling matches. Anything you can fucking imagine. I encourage it. Because it does nothing but yank back the curtains on the indisputable truth that I'm your peer. You have nothing of value to add to this dissertation on the topic at hand: the absolute, complete evisceration of NAs sacrificial offerings to the flame Gods while he continues working on his backdoor escape hatch to scurry into and hide in until the radiation his gang of PG lame pussies is choking to death on dissipates. They're expendable, anyway. Were since inception. Will be til I squeeze that final breath from your tracheas with my hand wrapped around your necks and a smile on my face.

That was just the start. Then there's Oranje, a fucking rock star in the flame game, surrounded constantly by groupies, golden chalaces he sips from containing the blood of those who dares not kneel in his glorious presence, and of course the random gay porn fan fic JPEGs his devoted fans dug up after God knows how many months of brainstorming and autism level devotion to finding a 10% facial identification match showing some contest winner look a like inhaling dick. Nothing else though. That'd require actual effort.

Joodog? Muscle mass lames. How anyone thinks they can spin that into something besides blatant boiling blood leveI jealously with a unhealthy side of infatuation is beyond me. He flexes, he effortlessly dispatches your wild, desperate flailing punches with the effort it takes to shoo away a pesky fly, then goes back to pumping his freak physique full of twenty gallon drums of Bane serum a go without second thought. Roid rage + writing = you're so fucked, you flittery little fairies.Hes bench pressed you bozos in under three posts and tossed you to the side like entree orders...

HC Trouble. Heh. Hes toying with you lot of tin soldiers like a mischievous five year old boy who just cracked the code to kiddy proof bic lighters and is about to raze the remnants of whatever's left of you wasn't beens until all that's left is a cesspool of gooey plastic and the stench of leftover toxic waste.

Now fleas finally finished primping her hair and pushing that cleavage together for the perfect default photo, and is already using her trusty can of ultra hold hairspray to permanently blind that Uncle Fester flashback Danny into a sobbing, thumbsucking fetal position of unconditional submission..

RIP, Team Blitzkrieg. You stupid bastards.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2017, 09:00:37 PM »

Ps. Good nite. See what's left of you tagged and bagged fucks in the AM.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2017, 09:02:38 PM »

Brent, the brown thing's fun bags will only look good while she is lying on her back.  suckling 17 children from 8 fathers, the law of gravity and old age make sure that the last time those things looked semi decent, Abba was in the charts.

-Push up bras are a middle aged woman's best friend

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2017, 09:03:09 PM »

That was just the start. Then there's Oranje, a fucking rock star in the flame game, surrounded constantly by groupies, golden chalaces he sips from containing the blood of those who dares not kneel in his glorious presence,

Its quite evident who really kneeled before the over verbose Ginger guy

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2017, 09:23:25 PM »

Team brent bukkake - TRF PYP Day 2

That was funny, unlike man-bitch. 

Makes me want to post  Mr Pickle's whole family.

(click to show/hide)

Welcome to the team flea.

Thanks to you there will be no more fighting about who gets to be Bill Murray.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.578 seconds with 39 queries.