ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match  (Read 3597 times)

plus minus reset

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
Re: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »

I suspect you will get your stilettos caught in your garter belt and thigh highs when you try to kick me, but for old time's sake I will only have Brent sit on your face for 69 seconds, one second for every item on the current Arby's menu in Florida, once you fall over.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 05:03:33 PM »

so orange is a homosexual?

but not the flaming type

k

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 05:13:20 PM »

Team Brent - TRF PYP Day 1

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 05:26:40 PM »

Ok, who else?

Ant Antagonizer. Pfft. CunTs mentally retarded, split personality nicswitch? Not a lot to worry about here, considering this gimmick damn near has a self imposed restraining order restricting itself from coming within 500ft of funny.

"Yo dawg. I heard you like flea. And since you're thousands of miles away, BrentTV's "Pimp Your Gimp" has decided to send you a mangy street dog with thousands of 'em! Now you can nurse that healthy scratch for mothafuckin' days at a time non-stop!"

*insert Xzibit meme here*

Oh for fucks sake, what is this lactating, bitch titted, bukake faced cuck mumbling about?  It looks exactly like the same old tired assed, dead horse beating diarrhea drivel that every other unoriginal retard desperately grasps at when trying to come at the Ant  :sad:

Fucking pitiful.

Just so you're aware Brent "The Bull", management, sensing your ever so delicate mental status, has demanded I sign a waiver agreeing NOT to push you over the edge and make you commit suicide or start cutting again.

**That's right, I said it, YOUR PI. You're a SUICIDAL CUTTER. Now everybody knows. The cats out of the bag you corpulent, septic tank truck with arms and legs.

I see right through your trifling attempts at self deprecation big guy and I've seen the YTs. Having a heart attack under the age of 40 wasn't serious enough for you to end your romance with those wholesale sized tubs of cheez balls, boxes of little Debbie's, and triple cheeseburgers. No wonder you're so miserably depressed and chemically imbalanced!

You can't be happy now that you're forced to type your tripe while balancing your cricket mobile on your third chin, until your visiting baby elephant handlers rig a hoist so they can lift your circus oddity of a habitus up enough to use a garden hose to spray the shit out of your bed sores and scrape the inordinate amount of smegma from your foul smelling billowy flesh folds. Fortunately for humanity, that is your only source of human contact.

I'm sure now that you're immobile and have to sleep with one of those breathing machines strapped to your ogrishly shaped head so you don't suffocate from your drool and the weight of your own chest, you regret your incompetent attempts at a dead end career of harassing B level celebrities who only patronize you with shout outs, because they fear they would find you eating the chicken bones out of their trash bins every Tuesday morning.
Try eating a carrot for a change.

**sanctimonious Brent the Bull "trolling"

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »

with all these homoerotic posts

Vixen may get a little wet today....

ps. Vixen, the only way you are going to hear your vagina monologue is if you invest in a vibrator..

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 05:47:29 PM »

the proper way to fag lame

i can almost picture it...or just look at the drawings i used to make for my Psychiatrist.....they always help me remember these things i never can forget

i would lay in my bed at night trying to go to sleep while my two dads buttfucked in the next room

WALL INSULATION!

if they really loved me so much why did they not invest in it

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »

so orange is a homosexual?

but not the flaming type

k

Listen, septic, I have already removed the brown woman thing from this match with a declaration and I will be fucked if I am going to wade through your spam drivel in this thread as well.  The thing is, those of your inferior species generally only understand a series of grunts and clicking sounds to communicate and those are rather tiring and cumbersome to communicate on a forum.

My very close friends and NAZI ADMIN are obviously going soft in their twilight years - as am I with my whole volunteering in Haiti thing, I must be fair - and have selected you to post in this match for much the same reason as Arnold Schwarzenegger pretends to care about club footed, retarded and chin strapped athletes on Facebook, a charity case.

Make yourself useful and unblock the bogs in the captain's secret discussion forum as somehow cun'T got the key and clogged the thing up earlier, write me up a report in triplicate stating the efficiency as to which you completed my commands and if I have further use for you I will rattle some shells together to summons you.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 06:04:43 PM »

little Debbie's are good

no reason to bad mouth that stuff just to get some cheap shots in at Brent

oatmeal creams...yum

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2017, 06:20:16 PM »

I hate to have to start with the PI angle so quickly into the match.

As we all know, in this age of social media, PI is sancrosanct and nobody knows who eqach other is online.

But none the less, I am afraid that I am going to break those PI rules.

Here we go.......

Ready?

Brent now has a healthy body mass index.

Has had for a few years.

While we are on a PI angle, might as well drop another bit of PI.

Sum cun'T was fucking livid with me last time we met up in Ottawa because I wouldn't drop by his squat to see the latest additions to his porcelain figurine collection.

Something about them being Royal Dalton and one having an uncanny resemblance to a certain Danish personality in Flametown.

And about smelling the tip of that particular statue.

Was rather creepy.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »

Din365? You're Me, but just a God awful, Frankensteinish offshoot, who couldn't pen a good line in exchange for miraculously dropping your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure to perfect levels in one fell swoop. GTFO, find a black hole and stay there.
Speaking of some fat fuck who can't flame, how are you,princess brent?

Now, about that black hole, that's what your local all-you-can-eat(in this case, all-what a normal person-can-eat) buffet calls your greasy fucking jowls after you clean the fucking thing out? Whatever goes in is never seen again. Not surprised you try to proposition me after Oranje revealed you're pretty much the bottom bitch in that relationship. Afterall, what choice does a fat shit like you have aside from being some bullfag's very big fleshlight?

Even the ugly heffers like Flea-whom will literally fuck anything with a dick and a pulse, rejects a pathetic lumbering mass of sumo shit like you. Not that I'd blame her in this instance. like....how would a date between you two would work, anyways?
-you two get loaded up in a cattle hauler and taken down to some third rate buffet that neither of you have been banned from yet, gorge yourselves and put the place out of business
-try to find some shitty dive bar that will let you two in because upscale places have rules against letting barnyard animals in, and then try to get drunk on the cheapest fucking swill Flea's dollar can buy(I do mean 1 dollar. that's one dollar more than what she spends on her litter retards, so be honored), and listen to you whine about your problems all night
-Haul you two drunk bags of shit back to flea's section 8 shack to get it on.
-police show up at the door because neighbors reported two drunk manatees trying to fuck on the lawn because your fat ass couldn't fit through the door to do it inside.(emphasis on the "trying" part)

But, we both know that's not going to happen, because you're just too pathetic, and a date for you is to stick your shrimp dick in a half-eaten burrito and go to town on it, and then cry yourself to sleep.

When this match came up, this was your last chance to prove you mattered to somebody. You wanted CW out not because you thought it was "unfair", but because you're just some white knight cuck that has a raging boner for her. When you tried to say "you're me"....We both know it isn't because you actually believe that, but because it's a coping mechanism for something you will never have. Lets face it. you've been crushing on NA's girl like your fat ass crushes cheap lawnchairs and you just didn't want her to hate you for having to say mean things about her and prove you're a better flamer than her BF. You're not. you're just some worthless greaseblimp that's about to get flamed and go down Hindenburg style.

When we're done with you, all that will be left is a quivering bowl of burnt turds formerly known as "brent", and you will probably join the great flame forum in the sky with the likes of rudedog1 and dreadnaught, and others that have passed on and nobody gives a shit about. I mean, your funeral would be to get carted off to the local landfill that you go hunting for stray animals to kill and eat, then they would dig a very shallow grave in some corner near the household garbage, and then leave you for the seagulls and stray animals to piss and shit all over you just so you can die like you lived-surrounded by garbage and everybody and everything pissing shitting on you because they can.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 07:05:02 PM »

Well shit.

Look who showed and already did in a fistful of posts more than Team Shitzkrieg could do in two decades?

I told y'all motherfuckers the hype is real.

You catch a whiff of that, NA?

It's not AA's watermelon size stretched sphincter (ok maybe a little)...it's the already charring remains of your silly fantasy you had of your stupid forum bling count.

As far as I'm concerned, it's game over. HC hasn't even bothered yet, and neither has joo. Can you fucking IMAGINE how screwed you are when they do...???

You've been dead meat. We're just chopping you in to proportionally fair steaks at this point.

And yes. This is about the third troll in a roll basically everyone took the bait on.

Stupid idiots.  /chrisjericho

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2017, 07:08:19 PM »

I Don't know who this clown is posting unreadable paragraphs of flotsam and jetsom is and frankly I am too terribly impressed with my self and completely self-absorbed to give a royal fucking fart.

Without wasting too much time on some useless cunt that I have never heard of, let me pick apart a single thing that it repeats ad nauseum that irrevocably demonstrates that whatever the subterranean creature is, it is completely fucking vapid and unprepared for this sort of match.

The constant repetition of "we both know" is by far the weakest shite in this entire thread, worse than the other thing I already banned from the match with its pictures of overweight brown "women."

How in the fuck are you going to prove what Brent knows or doesn't know, spastic?

There is no way you can ever deliver any credibility to that ridiculous utterance.

Improve.

Or I will reinstate the poster who likes posting brown women and terminate you from this thread.

Tough but fair, innit.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 08:08:38 PM »

I will  /snip
Save your threats for whatever low-rent tard that actually gives a shit. Your hasbeen ass had already been dismissed the minute you decided to stick your hooked snout into this thread.

Now for the reason why I'm here....

As far as I'm concerned, it's game over
As far as I'm concerned, your poor choice to wear Oranje's ballsack like a fleshy ushanka and you smashing your fat saugage fingers into your teepee shaped moobs and kicking up cheeto dust isn't going to remotely save you from the powerhouses of flaming(and chopping). See, you're just the typical mouthy shit that runs your fat mouth when you think that the bigger kids are around to make sure nobody lays a hand on your triple-chinned face, but the problem is that they eventually run into the biggest, most ornery, toughest son of a bitches that breaks through and feeds you your 5xl undies that you drop a deuce in 2 seconds before they get their hands on you.

Those ornery sons of bitches will be team bltzkreig.

So while we're using your chins as a makeshift speedbag until the real fight begins, If what you have posted is the absolute best you can do, then you're fucked. We haven't gotten serious yet, and you're already fucking sweating crisco and hiding behind Orange's legs in fear. You're done, fatty. make like a diabeto and roll your ass out of here before you become a burnt porkchop.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 08:25:29 PM »

I am going to be forthright and state for the official record that I did not read that lost post, solely based on the atrocious standard of the last smear of unfathomably dense shite, and I will take it under consideration whether I will delegate this to Brent to take care of, because I am sure as fuck not going to lower myself to such a sad state of affairs.

If I decide it is beneath Brent, then so be it.

You appear to have the mental capacity of a lower level tribesman of a tribe of heathens in a part of Papua New Guinea where the most common way of livng is too huff low grade solvents and fornicate with their younger male relatives.

Even Arby's wouldn't hire you.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2017, 09:34:22 PM »

Greetings and Salutations, NAncy. I am JooDog a.k.a, your fucking better. Better in every way you could possibly imagine.

Which, in of itself does not properly highlight my greatness cause, well, you’re an absolute fucking nobody with nothing important to say. Yet, for some strange reason which I cannot quite figure out 3.5 other posters have agreed to allow a miniature mumbling moron like you to lead them into this match. When in fact The only leadership role you can fulfill is during your minimum wage 8 hour shift as a bathroom stall attendant when you’re dutifully leading a waffling drunk to the nearest open urinal and ensuring by any means necessary that his cock is properly pointed in the right direction to avoid the backsplash effect from wetting up your knee high checkered suspenders you morbidly lame non-entity.

Nazi Asswipe as the designated leader of team UPshitscreek I’m going to have to make a demand of YOU. You’re going to have to put a fucking sock in that God awfully unfunny rambling retard you have on autopilot. She’s lobbing spam grenades in all kinds of random directions with no rhyme or reason and no comedic value whatsoever. And To make matters worse, she’s managed to land one of those cryptically stupid fragments of mind garbage on a very dear friend of mine. Fat Danny.

Let’s just get this fucking straight right now. I will not tolerate anyone on your team harassing our favorite fat fuck without asking my permission first.   You see FAT Danny is protected. He’s my well-rounded nephew, and  Every one of his foul smelling gelatinous rolls is under my wing.

You got that, Nature’s AirFairy?

Now fat Danny may be a lot of things including a clear and present danger to his own heart. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if his heart and his dick were on permanent feud status with his brain for the lifelong abuse, abandonment and neglect, but that’s beside the point.

Danny is a gentle soul. An innocent. A pure heart. A virgin in every sense of the word. And he really wants to help you guys. So you’re going to put a muzzle on that tongue dragging saliva bubbling fuckwit STAT and discontinue ANY and all unsavory comments about FAT Danny.

Got it?

Cause if not, it’s your ass, gimp. I would hate to be angered to the point where I decide to kick you between your smooth ballerina legs so hard that your tiny skittle sized testicles rocket through the top of your shit for brains until your entire scrotum sprouts out the back of your Gumby shaped head.

Wanna spend the rest of the match sporting a public hair covered ponytail  you pathetically incapable fuck?

No?

Then Shape up. Now!

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »

I hate to have to start with the PI angle so quickly into the match.

As we all know, in this age of social media, PI is sancrosanct and nobody knows who eqach other is online.

But none the less, I am afraid that I am going to break those PI rules.

Here we go.......

Ready?

Brent now has a healthy body mass index.

Has had for a few years.

While we are on a PI angle, might as well drop another bit of PI.

Wrong Captain Save A'ho

Brent undeniably eats off his belly, I can't imagine the hernia you're going to wind up with lugging that lard ass through this match.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2017, 10:56:36 PM »

Nice to see Oranje join in Brent's swan song.  I've got lead guitar and OJ's the  lead vocalist.   Who'd have thought  Oranje, Brent, Joo and myself would ever team up?   It's almost unfair already.  We have a Joo against a Nazi. 

Din and Ant are horrible posters.   I refuse to bother with them. 

Where do I start on man-bitch? 

When he removed Calliope's nudes from BH? 

The time he melted down in the BH reg room over not getting enough votes on an FC callout?

The time he melted down because I flamed  him for promoting an FC  PYP on BH?  I ruined the whole match according to him.

Time to step it up man-bitch.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2017, 01:01:48 AM »

Quote from: H.C.Plagiarist

Where do I start on man-bitch? 

When he removed Calliope's nudes from BH? 

The time he melted down in the BH reg room over not getting enough votes on an FC callout?

The time he melted down because I flamed  him for promoting an FC  PYP on BH?  I ruined the whole match according to him.

Time to step it up man-bitch.

Is this a serious submission or did you just post up a drunken doodle by accident...?

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2017, 03:44:21 AM »

Step it up Man-bitch.  If you want to ignore my legit text   flames... the chops are coming.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2017, 07:11:56 AM »

Ah my sweet Danger, bless her.

Does she still pretend that she looks out for Boner's best interests?

Took her all of fifteen seconds after one of our phone sex sessions for her to give me his home telephone number, and we all know how that ended up.....

Hey Bonesaw, it's me, Oranje!

Ah shit....

What are you up to Boner?

I'm killing zombies!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.528 seconds with 40 queries.