ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match  (Read 3596 times)

plus minus reset

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
Re: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2017, 07:19:53 AM »

Is this a serious submission or did you just post up a drunken doodle by accident...?

Now some of you may be wondering where my close friend NAZI ADMIN has disappeared to at such a glaringly crucial part of the match, but we shall not be too hard on our Danish friend.

You see ladies and gentlemen, being in an Islamic country, NA has to wake up first thing in the morning when the muezzins call him and his people to prayer.  They are a pious and God fearing people, the Danes, and his mother's boyfriend Ahmed will have the mean biker whipped and possibly flayed, modt definitely raped, if he doesn't answer all the calls to prayer daily.

Only then may he check in on this unconceivably poorly chosen "team" and assess how badly they've been steamrollerd while he worships sweet, merciful Allah.

In fairness, I keep banning his team mates.

HC and I have had our history, but today this doesn't matter, he and I, and fuck it, even my person Friday Brent, are too good to suffer their posts.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »

a real mouthful....at least that is what the girls tell him so they don't hurt his feelings

you are a more convincing black man than Johnny Storm   :borat:

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »

Is this thing still here?

NA, why are you permitting this thing to post here and embarrass you?

You are above this, darling, I am disgusted by the loathsome sub-human carrion you have surrounded yourself with, why didn't you try harder to recruit other posters?

That hermaphrodite may be dumber than a bag of hammers and reek from the crust of smegma around his gobshite but at least it would have put up a better performance than this Foxmulder thing.

Let's end this pantomime now and cut your ties with this group of nobodies.  Bring Seedub over, and I will make room for you and her on my team, just like old days.

I already opened up a space by banning the brown woman thing and if I want to have extra people on my team, well fuck it, that is my prerogative and neither Obi nor that Chinese bint that loves Chelsea can dictate what I will do with my team.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2017, 10:16:26 AM »

Now for the reason why I'm here....

Let me just cut you off there, kid. You're here to be chewed up and shit out, you fucking chicken nugget- period. You are a nobody here. You've done absolutely zero note worthy things in FT.. You have literally nothing to offer but your status as NAs human shield, as he desperately tries hiding behind your SwampThing-ugly-holy shit sized cellulite bunker of a blubber body.

You ARE HERE because you were about the best that could be found by NAs desperate one man search party for a savior, which is revealing in and of itself regarding his inability to rally more than one actual notable name. Hint. I'm not talking about you, ya huggies wearing man child.

To be honest, you're lucky I'm even bothering giving you cred just by spending more than the half second I usually expend on scrolling past your shit. I'm making you a part of this right now. Be grateful I even cared to kick your jaw out of alignment to begin with, beeyotch.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

Is this thing still here?

how many times can you swap a jizzzzz snow-ball before it loses it's salty goodness?

seriously,

i have never seen such a lousy use of swear words since i played scrabble with obi.

the men on your team are  leaking too much misplaced machismo, there is too much homosexual laced innuendo being thrown about

what next?

you all gonna go full creeper and photochop a dick on top of a lollipop like scoundrel did?

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2017, 10:40:19 AM »

N.A., what the shit.

All that bluster about TKO victories, cute special Olympics medals for your precious forum profile collection and the absolute conviction you spoke with of how our destruction was all but imminent...

...Only to have the four horsemen come trampling through your camo tent camp out sleepover par-tay, and basically turning your whole team of casualties in training into bleeding wreckage on the first fort night...

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »

Quote from: Oranje

Now some of you may be wondering where my close friend NAZI ADMIN has disappeared to at such a glaringly crucial part of the match, but we shall not be too hard on our Danish friend.

Ahhh, unlike you and your merry band of prolific professional polesmokers Princess, I am not a social benefits recipient...

I have been out working all day to pay taxes so that you and the listing, swollen observation balloon you call a cabin boi Captain can have your gender re-assignment surgeries in a clean, healthy and pc-correct environmet...

Tell Me, do you plan to wear Spent's snipped willy around your neck in a little bottle of formaldehyde for sentimental reasons or are the doctors just going to jam it up into the DDD m00b's he's ordered along with whatever else is at hand to use as transsexual tit-stuffing?

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:09 AM »

Dude, just play the match

Even if you lose, it's better than whine and bitch and complain and bitch some more.

there is always one!!

:lol:

Obi now has work!

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2017, 11:05:39 AM »

Ahhh, unlike you and your merry band of prolific professional polesmokers Princess, I am not a social benefits recipient...

I have been out working all day to pay taxes so that you and the listing, swollen observation balloon you call a cabin boi Captain can have your gender re-assignment surgeries in a clean, healthy and pc-correct environmet...

Tell Me, do you plan to wear Spent's snipped willy around your neck in a little bottle of formaldehyde for sentimental reasonsor are the doctors just going to jam it up into the DDD m00b's he's ordered along with whatever else is at hand to use as transsexual stuffing?

Oh stop your incessant whinging, I totally understand that you are most terribly upset about the state of affairs that you found yourself in with this match, and I can't say I blame you, but if you keep up this amount of whining you are going to make Mikey look like Bumspud.

Yes, you have a job.

Bravo.

You contribute to the Danish Islamic economy, amazing.  Are you the one who puts the tomato on top of the chicken before it goes on the spit at mum's boyfriend Ahmed's Kebab shop? I venture that you haven't reached the lofty aspirations of actual kitchen help and are still cleaning all the camel piss out of the bogs in Ahmed's kebab shop.

I don't know what the fuck happened to you the last few years, but clearly the Islamists have influenced you more than the average Dane.  Ritualistic wearing of penises around a neck were not in your lexicon back in the Legion days, but then again, in fairness, Syrians and Sudanese taxi drivers weren't given free run to rape all the blonde females aged 8-88 in Denmark back in 2005.

Brent's penis is probably not halal so you will want to take your mind off that and maybe move on to cleaning house in your feeble little team.

Just a suggestion.

I truly do care.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2017, 11:07:33 AM »

Obi, by the way, when you can pull yourself away from snorting lines of Metamucil, trash the run in posts you delirious old goat.

Fucking hell, they have a geriatric and a Chinky Chelsea supporter supposedly working in this joint and nothing gets done. 

You all need to model this forum on NA's stepfather's kebab shop, very efficient little place.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2017, 11:10:49 AM »

My, the cutting and stinging wit of a wet diaper. And here you've been labeled a padded helmet & chin strap wearing drivel dispenser.

They've all been wrong about you FoxyLowbrow, wrong indeed.

In other, more important news, I see you've dutifully obeyed orders  and discontinued your backhanded abuse of that gelatinous gerbil teammate of yours. My friend. Fat danny.

He's fucking harmless, see, and his only purpose is to provide shade for your team. And by shade, I mean you've got at least 6 acres of high density flab to hide behind when we start lobbing some serious salvos in your direction. Appreciate your gifts, FoxKeller.

Plus, He's a first cousin to Jabba the Hutt you know.

And I happen to be a star wars fan.

So not only will stabbing him in the back require a sharp instrument at least 300 yards long to come anywhere near a vital organ, it will piss me off.

And if I get pissed off that uninteresting gum flapping rodent leading your team will suffer. And by suffer, I mean I'm liable to forcibly enter his meager dwelling and set ablaze his Axis & Allies board game. That, and his Nazi boy suspenders are his prize possessions. They bring him back to a special place. They're all he has in this world.

So, if you don't want to be the cause of his decent into the dark places of unmitigated depression you'll fuck the hell off back into irrelevance you spastic moon howling simpleton.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2017, 11:10:59 AM »

Hey N.A., remember that name lame you did calling my dude Trouble "HC PLAGIARIST"?

Well you JUST posted this line..

Even though I posted THIS line in my first post of this very thread, you incredibly busted, thick skulled fanboy.

I don't think anyone here has much interest in the sloppy gumbjobs you and your merry band of mouth breathing man-'sperts provide at whatever random bus station bathroom stalls you happen to inhabit at the moment, but thanks anyway.

Lol...

The best part is you've been yapping incessantly about self ownage for days. Then go and put on a fucking detailed how to guide....

Edit: screen capped, so change it I'd you like and pull that chin strap a little tighter, tyke, because you're definitely gonna go crashing your tricycle head-on into a eighteen wheeler if you attempt to alter history..

NA

• Consul
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2017, 11:25:23 AM »

Quote from: Cap'n Chunk

N.A., what the shit.

All that bluster about TKO victories, cute special Olympics medals for your precious forum profile collection and the absolute conviction you spoke with of how our destruction was all but imminent...

...Only to have the four horsemen come trampling through your camo tent camp out sleepover par-tay, and basically turning your whole team of casualties in training into bleeding wreckage on the first fort night...

Excuse Me...? Did you say the Four Horsemen...? First off, a famously homosexual screaming Queen has appeared out of nowhere and immediately kicked you to the curb to make himself the new Captain while you've been reduced to his lowly scrotum tender...It's now your job to powder Oranje's ballbag so that he doesn't chafe JOODOG's forehead when he's straddling JOO's face having a rub-off and a rimming...

Secondly, H.C.I'm So Sorry has produced naught but a single fotochop that actually managed to hurt himself and Team Twink more than Us, while JOO was very busy calling Me "Nature’s AirFairy" - wtf...?

Now, I don't know what your physical abusers taught you in the fucked up classes of the foster-home fluffer school you go to, but 4 salivating morons with massive overbites pedaling a clown car in circles around a Königstiger tank and lobbing waterballons at it underhand does not give you cause to refer to yourselves as "The Four Horsemen", you silly fat wanker - it is however, even more proof that you haven't got a fuckin' clue about anything that's happening around you right now.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2017, 11:43:40 AM »

*SCENE, hunkered down behind Danny the beached whale...*

N.A.: Wtf guyths..??? Spents...er... spending more hours clocked up my chapped ass than a proctologist does his entire patient roster in a decade...any ideas...???

AA: PI! Nothing's better than showing specific examples of how people have real lives online to people like me who don't have one...vote PI.

N.A.: No Wes, you rabies ravaged Walloby.. bad move...anything else...???

AA: ..God I fucking love it...Street names... places of employment...

NA: uh Wes...???

AA: Last names, Facebook links...

N.A.: Wes...???!!!

AA: VIN numbers...GPS locations...

N.A.: ...WESSSSSSSS...????!!!!!!

AA: ...huh? Oh. Um. Where's flea? I could use an authentic Mexican taco right now...mmmm.. maybe add a little PI...?

Cw: ...

Din: BURP

*MEANWHILE, inside a manly man cave that I promise is super manly but stylishly done and equipped with cool shit*

Brent: Oh my God...lol... can you believe these idiots? I've trolled them so fucking much I feel like I got knighted by Charlie Sheen post Cocaine fallout...

Oranje: Did you say ching? I snorted some off Calliopes ass once. Hey, got any?

Brent: Huh? Nah man. I don't do speed, I do cheeseburgers and self deprecation.

Oranje: That's ok. I know a slum favella full of nasty chavs and greasy foreigners.. I think they immigrated from Denmark..let's just kill these fucks now and go get something. Good idea innit?

Joodog (furiously pumping iron to the side with a needle syringe sticking conspicuously from his buttocks): Not interested in coke. I got some good shit of my own. Hey, look at these biceps. They're bigger than Scott Steiners entire melon head!

Brent: you guys are crazy as shit lol. Hey HC, what are you doing over there?

*In a dimly lit corner in front of a giant super computer, sits the silhouette of a person with a terabyte sized external drive of JPEG files transferring into a file folder labeled "Adobe*

HC: Getting banned...

NA

• Consul
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2017, 11:46:49 AM »

Oranje, please come and flame Me and get your new ballbag polisher out of My face...?

I'll even make you a Mojito and play Pete Burns tunes...

And no, you may not dock with Me, you filthy dirty faggot.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2017, 11:47:54 AM »

Wrong Captain Save A'ho

Brent undeniably eats off his belly, I can't imagine the hernia you're going to wind up with lugging that lard ass through this match.

:rotf: good job Ant

that was so bad it was funny

+100 according to Obi's weird numbers voting sysyem he uses

NA

• Consul
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »

Quote from: Spent

*SCENE, hunkered down behind Danny the beached whale...*

N.A.: Wtf guyths..??? Spents...er... spending more hours clocked up my chapped ass than a proctologist does his entire patient roster in a decade...any ideas...???

AA: PI! Nothing's better than showing specific examples of how people have real lives online to people like me who don't have one...vote PI.

N.A.: No Wes, you rabies ravaged Walloby.. bad move...anything else...???

AA: ..God I fucking love it...Street names... places of employment...

NA: uh Wes...???

AA: Last names, Facebook links...

N.A.: Wes...???!!!

AA: VIN numbers...GPS locations...

N.A.: ...WESSSSSSSS...????!!!!!!

AA: ...huh? Oh. Um. Where's flea? I could use an authentic Mexican taco right now...mmmm.. maybe add a little PI...?

Cw: ...

Din: BURP

*MEANWHILE, inside a manly man cave that I promise is super manly but stylishly done and equipped with cool shit*

Brent: Oh my God...lol... can you believe these idiots? I've trolled them so fucking much I feel like I got knighted by Charlie Sheen post Cocaine fallout...

Oranje: Did you say ching? I snorted some off Calliopes ass once. Hey, got any?

Brent: Huh? Nah man. I don't do speed, I do cheeseburgers and self deprecation.

Oranje: That's ok. I know a slum favella full of nasty chavs and greasy foreigners.. I think they immigrated from Denmark..let's just kill these fucks now and go get something. Good idea innit?

Joodog (furiously pumping iron to the side with a needle syringe sticking conspicuously from his buttocks): Not interested in coke. I got some good shit of my own. Hey, look at these biceps. They're bigger than Scott Steiners entire melon head!

Brent: you guys are crazy as shit lol. Hey HC, what are you doing over there?

*In a dimly lit corner in front of a giant super computer, sits the silhouette of a person with a terabyte sized external drive of JPEG files transferring into a file folder labeled "Adobe*

HC: Getting banned...

You need a ghostwriter, Jar-Jar Dinks - seriously.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »

Oranje, please come and flame Me and get your new ballbag polisher out of My face...?

I'll even make you a Mojito and play Pete Burns tunes...

And no, you may not dock with Me, you filthy dirty faggot.

Hey, that last four horsemen rebuttal was Aces. Who'd you steal it from? My money's on you having went and fused together some of your The Best Of" lines txt you keep of random Buzzsaw and Running Gag posts you copy and pasted over the years. You always were a closet F4$ crony.

Anyway, how's things going for you today man? Gotta say I'm impressed you've yet to implode from the weight of your hypocrisy, laughably bad Miss Cleo match predictions and massive amounts of foot in mouth malaise. And now it's so bad you're trying to run cover for YOURSELF to escape the reality of me trolling you, busting you for plagiarism with a secondary felony charge of PKB before the fact, and just plain beating dat ass like it was my meat- Sad.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2017, 12:11:19 PM »

Quote from: Cap'n Crud

And now it's so bad you're trying to run cover for YOURSELF to escape the reality of me trolling you...

OMG - hey TRF, Spent has tr0LLed everyone - AGAIN...!!!

NA

• Consul
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2017, 12:14:01 PM »

Nice double post again, imbecile...

And you wonder why no-one can take you and your weak-ass flames seriously...?

You can't even pwn your own keyboard - fuck you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.648 seconds with 38 queries.