ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2018, 09:14:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match  (Read 3726 times)

plus minus reset

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
Re: 2017 Pick Your Poison Team Match
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2017, 12:36:45 PM »

Nice double post again, imbecile...

And you wonder why no-one can take you and your weak-ass flames seriously...?

You can't even pwn your own keyboard - fuck you.

Keep whispering that to yourself, you teary eyed, post dodging dildo hoarder. Everything you've said has cut a trail in the opposite fucking direction almost immediately after being assigned it's original trajectory path, almost to the point of parody.

Facts:

1. I trolled you, and most of the forum into thinking that not just me- but my entire team - was gonna no show, leading you and yours ironically wide open to the wrath of an ACTUAL blitzkrieg. You've been so stunned ever since you've resorted to attacking me for accidental double submissions. Pathetic..

2. You called HC, HC PLAGIARIST, which doesn't even make sense to begin with since there was no context, right BEFORE I busted you for copying over half a two line sentence word for fucking word- In the SAME thread- only bothering to rewrite the last couple words but with the same principle... dudes giving gay blowjobs. As unimaginative as fag lames admittedly can be, how much of a fail is it when you have to STEAL one?

Link to the XXL sized owning you earned, with side by side quotes.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14604.msg229544#msg229544

3. You're gay.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »

Dump this. Double submission.

why dump it, it's your best post so far!

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2017, 12:52:02 PM »

Quote from: Brokebrent Mountain

Facts:

1. I trolled you, and most of the forum...

Of course you did - you fooled everyone...You are the world's greatest living tr0LL and We're not worthy... :tard:

2. You called HC, HC PLAGIARIST, which doesn't even make sense to begin with since there was no context, right BEFORE I busted you for copying over half a two line sentence word for fucking word- In the SAME thread- only bothering to rewrite the last couple words but with the same principle...

Um, I coincidently used the same words "...You and your merry band..." or something to that effect and you're accusing Me of being H.C.Plagiarist...?

Are you honestly that desperate?

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2017, 01:17:08 PM »

so speaking of HC.

he really is good people..even if Donald Trump disagrees...

when i need my gutters cleaned he always gets me  the most dependable illegal Mexicans you can hire from the  Home Depot Parking lot

i was just  at his house, looking in the windows for about an hour until he finally invited me in

he showed me this hot pink butt-plug, said it was his favorite...but can your ass really tell the difference between the blue one and the pink one? i do not know....but i doubt it

HC then asked me to warm it up for him, i was about to stick it in the microwave when he yelled, "no..no, heat it up the natural way"

well there is nothing natural about where he wanted me to stick that thing, and according to  Torah, a  guy named Leviticus said we are not permitted to put things up that area anyway.

HC has poor sex toy etiquette and i told him so...but that did not stop him from asking me if i could take his dirty Fleshlight and wash it the next time i went to the laundromat.....and then he hands me 25 cents to help pay for the detergent vending machine

i had to decline

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2017, 01:24:07 PM »

It is nice to see Oranje back again, defecating on other colours in the spectrum of your worth.

I can only presume that The Brain had too pay for his return (probably the reason our blandwidth was left decimated), while trading in and trumping up too the European hardcore edition, of TRF.

I watch with interest as the same people re-align themselves to the same old politic, while our humility hangs by a thread.

blandscape went from posting from the floor in O'Reillys bar to posting from a stool in O'Reillys bar yet he still managed to fuck up and do a run in after rancidmilk was admonished for the same thing.

still it was more enjoyable than anything Team brent has posted so far..though that nice black man JDog is ok...much more refined and classy........ unlike Johnny "cawk-talk" Storm

NA

• Consul
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2017, 01:26:03 PM »

Even Blandscape's nonchalant run-ins are more scathing than anything Spent has oozed out at Us so far.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2017, 02:21:29 PM »

Hold me, fox. I'm scared.

Haha. Watching you two gimps tightly clutch to one another while the opening harmony of "My Heart Will Go On" plays in the background and Celine croons you Siamese clowns into a soothing faux calm is just too cute... In a "I'm still going to snatch the life force out of those two toolbags but isn't that sweet?" type of way.

Really, this is comical how much this whole thing has went *BANG* and blown your face off like a Breaking Bad villain right when you thought it was all just a matter of technicality before it was over and you reaped your rewards.

And that's what you deserve for your UNdeserved arrogance. Utter annihilation.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »

Hey brent...my sister is giving birth in the hot-tub and i need to help her trim her unruly bush so that she looks good for the you tube video

can you pm me when you decide to do more than ejaculate into your hand and pat yourself on the back

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2017, 02:32:06 PM »

Oranje, please come and flame Me

Ah there we are my lovely.

Normal service has indeed resumed.

NAZI ADMIN has finally fucking come to his senses, and, in front of the entire flame community, or what's left of it here anyway, prostrated himself in front of me and has started to beg.

I of course expected no alternative outcome in this match, and I give him credit for not capitulating on the very first bloody day, even though his team selection indicated a capitulation before we even fucking started.

This match has become ugly for him indeed.  I have stuck it right up his hoop, Brent is sticking it in his mouth, and Jooodog is jerking off on his face waiting for his turn to penetrate.

Naturally, Brent, being less experienced than his eminence, Oranje, will blow his muck first and Joo will then get NA's mouth.

I shall continue the buggery until Joo is ready to blow, and then we will, in the most blatantly homosexual way possible, both bukakke him simultaneously before we send him back to Ahmed's kebab shop to clean the jacks.

And NA will like it.

And beg for more.

Just as he did in that post.

And all the readers will like it too.

Why?

Because I fucking decreed it, innit.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »

Hey brent...my sister is giving birth in the hot-tub and i need to help her trim her unruly bush so that she looks good for the you tube video

can you pm me when you decide to do more than ejaculate into your hand and pat yourself on the back

NA, seriously mate.

You have a guy on your team who wants to trim his sister's bush?

This is a rather Islamic idea.

You have chosen your teammates well bruv.

Brent, as team captain, I am going to shut this massacre down soon.  NA is my close associate and he needs to put this whole nightmare behind him.

I, Oranje the Magnanimous, owe it to him based on our friendship, to make the hurt eventually stop.

Call me and we can discuss.

But not between 730 and 10 as I will be watching hockey. 

Not before 730 either as I will be eating dinner.

Actually don't call after 10 either mate.

You know what, Brent, I will PM you.  I don't want you having my number.

You will start calling me more than sumcun`T does.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • H.C.Trouble probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2017, 02:43:03 PM »

H.C.Plagiarist

I have the author's permission to use the his pet name for you   "man-bitch."  If you want to report me to him he'll laugh in your face and say good old HC. 

Quote from: man-bitch
Secondly, H.C.I'm So Sorry has produced naught but a single fotochop that actually managed to hurt himself and Team Twink more than Us,

I was helping out your girlfriend with her day one update.  Hey, she'll tell you I have the permission of the author to call you man-bitch.

Here is a little something I stole from Bonesaw.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »

This morning in the life of Spent...

09:30 - Wakes up, takes a shit then gets out of bed...

10:30 - Makes giblet gravy and Betty Crocker chocolate cake real butter icing smoothie for breakfast...

10:45 - Checks 26 online dating website profile inboxes for e-mails from potential future spouse/feeder(s)...

11:00 - Finds a reply on DoubleAmputees.com...

11:01 - Deletes clickbait spam mail and tweaks profile spam filter...

11:02 - Begins thinking about a mac & cheese & wiener lunch...

11:05 - Logs on to TRF, pms Oranje - "Hey bro, did you check out all my kick ass trolls yet?"

11:06 - Pms JOODOG - "Hey bro, wanna hear how I'm gonna troll TRF today?"

11:07 - Pms H.C. - "Hey bro, are you watchin' me kick NA's ass like it ain't no thang?"

11:08 - Pms flea - "Hey girl, you know I was just trolling TRF when I said you were shit and I didn't give a flying fuck about you. Btw, nice tatas - can you make me a personal pic where you write my name in eyeliner on them?"

11:09 - Pms Oranje, JOO and H.C. - "Hey bro, did you get my last pm?"

11:10 - Hits Tumbler, drops his Fruit of the Looms and begins to crack one off...

11:15 - Goes to kitchen for paper towel and a handful of Lucky Charms...

11:20 - Pms DRA½N - "Hey bro, I know I made you think that I quit 5 times, so how do you rate my mad swan dong trolling skillz?"

11:30 - Spots NA using the phrase "You and your merry band..." in PYP match thread and goes ballistic - Pms Vixen for support and legal counsel - "Hey girl, isn't that plagiarism? Btw, I see you diggin' me - got any rack shots to share?"

11:45 - Drops the mac & cheese & weiner lunch idea because there's too much work involved, settles on microwave burritos because he can't get fleas tits out of his head.

12:00 - Chugs down the burritos and decides it's time to launch his 3rd global TRF troll of the day.

...tbc...

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »

This morning in the life of Spent...

09:30 - Wakes up, takes a shit then gets out of bed...

10:30 - Makes giblet gravy and Betty Crocker chocolate cake real butter icing smoothie for breakfast...

10:45 - Checks 26 online dating website profile inboxes for e-mails from potential future spouse/feeder(s)...

11:00 - Finds a reply on DoubleAmputees.com...

11:01 - Deletes clickbait spam mail and tweaks profile spam filter...

11:02 - Begins thinking about a mac & cheese & wiener lunch...

11:05 - Logs on to TRF, pms Oranje - "Hey bro, did you check out all my kick ass trolls yet?"

11:06 - Pms JOODOG - "Hey bro, wanna hear how I'm gonna troll TRF today?"

11:07 - Pms H.C. - "Hey bro, are you watchin' me kick NA's ass like it ain't no thang?"

11:08 - Pms flea - "Hey girl, you know I was just trolling TRF when I said you were shit and I didn't give a flying fuck about you. Btw, nice tatas - can you make me a personal pic where you write my name in eyeliner on them?"

11:09 - Pms Oranje, JOO and H.C. - "Hey bro, did you get my last pm?"

11:10 - Hits Tumbler, drops his Fruit of the Looms and begins to crack one off...

11:15 - Goes to kitchen for paper towel and a handful of Lucky Charms...

11:20 - Pms DRA½N - "Hey bro, I know I made you think that I quit 5 times, so how do you rate my mad swan dong trolling skillz?"

11:30 - Spots NA using the phrase "You and your merry band..." in PYP match thread and goes ballistic - Pms Vixen for support and legal counsel - "Hey girl, isn't that plagiarism? Btw, I see you diggin' me - got any rack shots to share?"

11:45 - Drops the mac & cheese & weiner lunch idea because there's too much work involved, settles on microwave burritos because he can't get fleas tits out of his head.

12:00 - Chugs down the burritos and decides it's time to launch his 3rd global TRF troll of the day.

...tbc...

Ladies & gentlemen.

I implore you, pay attention.

There is a first time for everything, write this day down and forever remember it.

This last post was so fucking futile, so desperate, so horrid, that I, Oranje the Erudite, am for once, in my life, completely at a loss for words. 

I fear I have no other avenue but to terminate NA from this thread for his own good.

Think of him like a terminally ill puppy, that must be euthanized.

I am sorry it came to this.

I truly am.

May there be 99 virgins waiting for you when you meet sweet Allah, my Muslim Danish friend.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2017, 03:05:26 PM »

Ah there we are my lovely.

I have stuck it right up his hoop, Brent is sticking it in his mouth, and Jooodog is jerking off on his face waiting for his turn to penetrate.

Oranje, will blow his muck first and Joo will then get NA's mouth.

I shall continue the buggery until Joo is ready to blow, and then we will, in the most blatantly homosexual way possible, both bukakke him simultaneously before we send him back to Ahmed's kebab shop to clean the jacks.

what next, one of you dudes gonna start carrying your  mattress through this thread  while demanding more male rape awareness on college campuses?

NO HOMO PLEASE!

NA

• Consul
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2017, 03:11:02 PM »

Quote from: Oranje

This match has become ugly for him indeed.  I have stuck it right up his hoop, Brent is sticking it in his mouth, and Jooodog is jerking off on his face waiting for his turn to penetrate.

Whoa, there Oranje - getting a little excited there, aren't you...?

You're supposed to be flaming Me, not confiding to Me your fantasy porn-flick plot, you cross-eyed spooge gargling inseam tailor - give your head a shake...!

But remember to spit that dudes cock out first - you don't want to hurt the one you love.

Oranje

• Quaestor
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2017, 03:31:23 PM »

Whoa, there Oranje - getting a little excited there, aren't you...?

You're supposed to be flaming Me, not confiding to Me your fantasy porn-flick plot, you cross-eyed spooge gargling inseam tailor - give your head a shake...!

But remember to spit that dudes cock out first - you don't want to hurt the one you love.

Whoa, there NA - jumping a gun a little bit aren't you princess?

I have single handedly ridiculed your entire contribution to this match, taking this from a situation where the public were buying NA stock until the match started, now there is a firesale and everyone is losing their life savings because your value is now hovering a hundreth of a percentile above nil, and the best you can come up with is that you are a little uncomfortable with a little homosexual imagery?

Darling.

Your entire flame history is based on fag laming.

You aren't a logic flamer.

You aren't a story teller.

You are a one trick pony fag lamer.

For you to cry about homosexual imagery is for you to shit upon everything you are in 'Tardtown, petal.

And what compounds it even worse for you is that Brent, the guy who supposedly has run from you all his life, is taking whatever is left of you that I don't care to bother with, and wiping his arse with it, whether his arse is fat, skinny or AIDS written, he is STILL wiping his ass with it.

Do the right thing and withdraw.

Don't make me have to make the call for you.

We go too far back for that.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »

, while JOO was very busy calling Me "Nature’s AirFairy" - wtf...?

Well would you look at that.  Nazi AssClamp is unimpressed. How precious. I’m cut, princess, cut to the fucking heart. Especially considering every last one of your wet toilet paper spitballs that have been lobbed in our general direction  have about as much blunt force impact as a warm marshmallow.

For your next self owning circus act why don’t you try pretending you’re in command of the luftwaffle and thrust some paper airplanes at us? Up the ante even and Set the backs on fire for added depth of seriousness you bumbling fuckwit.

Truly laughable that you’d point nub at anyone after coming up with some real brick breakers such as “spent” and “Bra1/2n”. Those are some real Pillars of flame prowess, sugarbear.  Good job.  Your wet noodle  wit will undoubtedly get to us to cave. Eventually. If we don’t pass out and fall into a coma first you autistic delusional ankle hugger.

Question. Is the ½ supposed to be insulting? If so, how so?

A 500 word essay  explaining the matter in detail is demanded of you or I shall  be forced to staple your earlobes to the heels of your feet and human cannonball you back into Poland where you belong you unfunny accumulation of everything related to fail.

Not to mention, the critique is coming from a featherweight has been never-was who posted a picture of some NAZI era wartime failure sitting behind a rotary phone as his grand opener. With a promise to perform fellatio on his adversaries no less!

Hey, why don’t you really go “all out” and post a pic of the enigma and try to mind control your readers into believing that the worthless flotsam you’re currently posting is actually the encrypted version of something entertaining? 

A..failure…sitting…behind…a…rotary….phone. rotflmao

Need anything else be said to highlight how utterly committed to dense lameness you really are?

NA

• Consul
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2017, 03:38:53 PM »

Quote from: Oranje

Your entire flame history is based on fag laming.

No it isn't.

NA

• Consul
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2017, 03:41:50 PM »

Quote from: JOODOG

Nazi AssClamp...

Where
are you digging these turds up...!?  :lolatu:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • H.C.Trouble probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2017, 03:44:09 PM »

NA is starting to remind me of Loco
so speaking of HC.

he really is good people..even if Donald Trump disagrees...

when i need my gutters cleaned he always gets me  the most dependable illegal Mexicans you can hire from the  Home Depot Parking lot

i was just  at his house, looking in the windows for about an hour until he finally invited me in

he showed me this hot pink butt-plug, said it was his favorite...but can your ass really tell the difference between the blue one and the pink one? i do not know....but i doubt it

HC then asked me to warm it up for him, i was about to stick it in the microwave when he yelled, "no..no, heat it up the natural way"

well there is nothing natural about where he wanted me to stick that thing, and according to  Torah, a  guy named Leviticus said we are not permitted to put things up that area anyway.

HC has poor sex toy etiquette and i told him so...but that did not stop him from asking me if i could take his dirty Fleshlight and wash it the next time i went to the laundromat.....and then he hands me 25 cents to help pay for the detergent vending machine

i had to decline

Brent asked me who he should draft and I said, foxmulder ... true story.   

I think you should take over being captain of your team.

I always hated oranje because he'd just come in and take everybody out.  There was nothing left for the rest of us ... he's shown his stripes again. 

There is no way, no how, a bunch of bowlers beat the best team in PYP history.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.668 seconds with 37 queries.