ThirdRailForum

• January 20, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread  (Read 2678 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2017, 07:37:58 PM »

To clear up some confusion, I will be installing an add-on which lets us see who voted in the poll.

Since everyone including alts, participants and other illegals can vote in the poll, the running vote count in the poll is not official.

Only votes which have been validated by a post from an eligible members are officially counted.

An eligible example would be my draw or tie vote.

Hi, Obi!  :goatse:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 08:13:24 PM »

I thought it was a good match, but it was obvious from the start that brent and Oranje were trying to keep up with na and were both trying to be alpha male. They both had some good lines at times, but moreover were tedius to read. Brent seemed to me like a Neurotic nut job and oranjes Muslim stuff went on too long.

Fox probably made me laugh the most, his nuttiness is always funny, I liked the poetry. Team brent seemed particularly worried about him I thought

Joo was a bit cheesy at times, but amusing in places. Hc's chop made me laugh, probably the best thing out of team brent
Din was funny but mostly when he wasn't fighting with flea, the toy story thing made me laugh.
Fleas flea, shes a fighter, always a few lols with her. Ants monkey pic was particularly funny and his off the cuff stuff.  Shame cw didnt do more, she can be very witty,, but she did come out of her shell in a way..

Overall team blitzkrieg were just funnier, parts of team brent seemed pissy at times. They were good, just not good enough

I vote team blitzkrieg

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 08:30:27 PM »

Dont forget to single out the outstanding poster of the match. Winner will get some extra profile bling.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

zoohead

• this account is closed for business
  • Senatore
  • zoohead embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2017, 10:33:58 PM »

It's not the facts which matter in flaming or trolling someone; it's the perceptions.

You mean like this one?

Sum` Cunt aka(what ever handle the tard was using).We have all seen the poxy pic of Oranje sucking a cock.Posting it over and over again and calling him a cock sucker was boring as hell.

I gotta admit, Weepy's perception that Ant is sum cun`T is kinda amusing. I always wondered if there was going to be anyone dumb enough (or consumed by their own blind hatred enough) to buy into that narrative.

The answer is 42. No I shall not be competing for your cruddy little title.

zoohead

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2017, 10:48:30 PM »

Funny you should say that because I clearly labeled that segment of my post in cunts direction.Nice way to out yourself,you backward fucking gimp  :grin:

And that's the reason `zoohead` won't be voting in this thread because he/you dam well knows that the un-funny sloped headed prick that runs this forum(or obi) would be forced to disqualify the vote.Let's see if I'm wrong and `zoohead` votes.It could be quite interesting you know  :rotf:

No, the reason zoohead will not be voting in this thread is as was previously noted...

I wouldn't be troubling your oblong melon too much about it, the PYP itself hasn't interested me enough to do more than skim it and I don't particularly relish sitting down to read through ten pages of Pickles-styled cliff notes, reposted images from ten years ago and CumTrubbles forgetting to wail about scrollbombs whenever the word count exceeds 500.

I won't be voting.

Then there is the management's reason.

1. Members must have a join date of 3/15/2017 or earlier.
[/size]

...but I guess both sailed clean over your head. Don't worry, I understand you've been hit way too many times in the soft spot in the back of your cranium to appreciate that neither I, nor the management are particularly interested in me rendering a judgement; I don't care enough to drag myself through a dozen pages of thread to validate why it bores the bejeezus out of me and the management wouldn't care to hear about it even if I did.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2017, 03:45:18 AM »

It was a boring callout.  I'm sticking to the other awesome threads. 

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2017, 03:53:32 AM »

Dont forget to single out the outstanding poster of the match. Winner will get some extra profile bling.

Circle the wagons! Bra1n is shooting profile bling arrows directly out of his quandong quiver!

:100: × 3
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2017, 04:08:19 AM »

Vote:  team blitzkrieg

I will have to hand it to Brent. Great pre-match build-up and drama. You really had to wonder if JOODOG was going to be getting dogpiled before the match started. What with Brent's threats to just quit, Oranje's long absence, H.C Trouble's possible sabotage, and Flea's declining of the draft pick. It all seemed like a big-ole mess. Plenty of genuine intrigue.
All just pomp and circumstance though, as all contestants participated, from both teams!

And I must say ALL contestants did a great job posting in their own styles and all "bringing it" to this match. So really, there are no losers-at-all.

The match itself.

This was a close one. very close. I decided to just take it a page at a time to try and determine who comes out on top.

Thank god freud didn't get picked, it would have been boring as hell. 

Team Blitzkrieg I feel started and ended stronger than team Brent, but the middle part was brutal at times for NA and co.

my take on each page:
1- Team Blitzkrieg - strong start especially Fox and NA. Oranje almost turned the tide though..
2-Team Blitzkrieg - Tough to call JOODOG almost saves this one, but old BH seemingly irrelevant ramblings keep it slightly in the Blitzkrieg favor.
3- Team Brent - Oranje, Brent, and Joodog laying down the flames, with support from H.C.? Formidable attack it would be tough for anyone to survive.
4-Team Brent- Continued but very, very close.
5- Team Blitzkrieg - CW and din365 begin to wrestle momentum back to Blitzkrieg
6- Team Brent- Another very close one, Flea joins the fray and successfully begins to distract din. chops were funny from both sides.
7- Team Blitzkrieg- Momentum soundly back on team blitzkrieg with this page. But good posts from all sides. ANT and Fox did well.
8- Team Brent - the Morpheus string from H.C. Trouble was funny and well done, now the actual chops might not be up to Atlas Collin's standards but the theme and reactions in the post are what makes it.
9- TIE - just couldn't find a clear advantage. it seems team Brent began resting a bit, but Blitzkrieg didn't take advantage of this...yet.
10- Team Blitzkrieg- Strong finish, but much stronger for Team Blitzkrieg. CW 's tat zinger cracked me up. Brent kind of missed the mark on CW's blouse clowns, as she herself posted it originally, and it wasn't really a coup de grâce, more of un beau coup d'œil. But the flurry from CW and Ant pushed the team at the photo finish.

Total tally
5- Team Blitzkrieg
4-Team Brent
1-Tie

Winner: Team Blitzkrieg

Soooo close, and like I said everyone did a great job.

Cookie Monster has a severely bruised vagina, male roommate applies ice.  What?

After reading such wonderfully less deserving commentary about a juggernaut of a match I have come to an obvious conclusion:

Only Team Blitzkrieg executed direct offensives involving all team members toward a specific target(s) repeatedly until such target(s) were neutralized.

OJ took out then took over Brent in his first post. Lulz! Killed it!! Close the coffin, put it under, make the cross..."Team" Brent was dead.

This was a squad match. NA was the squad leader. Never once contested. Team Blitzkrieg held true. Like Eva's dingle berry's on Hitler's mustache, team Blitzkrieg stuck together.

Not that team Brent didn't cause terrible damage. They did. Horrific in fact! But they did so as snipers, individually.
Snipers don't stop armies.

Team Blitzkrieg won this war-

This was a brilliant match. It involved every nic switcher and fanny-bawed tranny from BH. Of course it was perfect. It was like re-reading 2005.

Have we moved on? No. Do we still mutually masturbate furiously from our collective wank bank? Yes. Does Brains' knickers get wet when he sees a confluence of old effluence? Yes. After all, was that not why he set up TRF, too give safe harbour to his idiom of self worth.

Was this thread worth reading?...Yes.

I think we have to ask why it was worth reading, if that's OK with you. Was it because everyone turned up because they knew the opposition? Was it because they felt comfortable?

I couldn't give a fuck, all I categorically know is that every poster did actually turn up, and that's the only thing that was missing from previous events. So why did they turn up? Talent? Backhander's? Sexual favours? TRF Air Miles?

I never read a single thing that I had never read before, never saw a meme I had never seen and never thought once, well here's a new talent worth rallying around. Not just that, the presentation was poor and there was not one attempt to creatively light or write a prose that would unite either clan. Just some well versed individualism.

Observational comedy, yes - alternative it was not.

So welcome back Oranje to the rhythms of your paradoxical sado-catholic method. I would like to say we are breeding like rabbits, but it is patently obvious we are not.

All that said and done, I did enjoy the match. NA for the victory, just.  And a thanks to Din for making me smile. Good work from him/her/it.

Btw, orange sucks cawk with his eyes rolled back in his head, yo!

I thought it was a good match, but it was obvious from the start that brent and Oranje were trying to keep up with na and were both trying to be alpha male. They both had some good lines at times, but moreover were tedius to read. Brent seemed to me like a Neurotic nut job and oranjes Muslim stuff went on too long.

Fox probably made me laugh the most, his nuttiness is always funny, I liked the poetry. Team brent seemed particularly worried about him I thought

Joo was a bit cheesy at times, but amusing in places. Hc's chop made me laugh, probably the best thing out of team brent
Din was funny but mostly when he wasn't fighting with flea, the toy story thing made me laugh.
Fleas flea, shes a fighter, always a few lols with her. Ants monkey pic was particularly funny and his off the cuff stuff.  Shame cw didnt do more, she can be very witty,, but she did come out of her shell in a way..

Overall team blitzkrieg were just funnier, parts of team brent seemed pissy at times. They were good, just not good enough

I vote team blitzkrieg

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2017, 06:46:19 AM »

Well now, that's more than a couple of words  :rotf:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

zoohead

• Senatore
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2017, 10:12:18 AM »

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will come up with a reason why it's not a valid vote.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2017, 10:21:06 AM »

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will come up with a reason why it's not a valid vote.

I'm sure you're right  :lol:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2017, 12:16:15 PM »

It's not valid. He merely c&p'd other posts.

Apparently writing his own analysis is too much for him to handle.  :dontknow:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2017, 12:18:20 PM »

Was it the Russians again Brain?

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »

It's not valid. He merely c&p'd other posts.

Apparently writing his own analysis is too much for him to handle.  :dontknow:

He did adjust some of the text to suit his opinion, don't be so dismissive, sheesh.

:lol:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »

You people are so weird  :tard:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »

The results so far:

Team Brent          6 (42.9%)  Four are valid
Team Blitzkrieg    8 (57.1%)  Four are valid

Total Members Voted: 14      (Eight are valid)

We need to break the tie, people...VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

Voting closes in 14 hours

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2017, 12:50:35 PM »

Quote from: TWAT

The results so far:

Team Brent          6 (42.9%)  Four are valid
Team Blitzkrieg    8 (57.1%)  Four are valid

Total Members Voted: 14      (Eight are valid)

We need to break the tie, people...VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

Voting closes in 14 hours

Tell Me/us - who are the valid voters - just so it's clear and in one place...

Also, can the two teams expect you - TWAT, DRA½N and Vixen - to cast votes as well...?

I expect you all to answer positively, of course.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2017, 01:01:42 PM »

Tell Me/us - who are the valid voters - just so it's clear and in one place...

What I will tell you is that match posters' votes are not valid.

Also, can the two teams expect you - TWAT, DRA½N and Vixen - to cast votes as well...?

As Promoter, I doubt BRA1N would cast a vote.

I will not be voting, and I haven't a clue if Vixen will or won't be.

I expect you all to answer positively, of course.

When my wife and a couple of girl friends were expecting, the results were mostly good. Does that answer your query??

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »

Quote from: TWAT

As Promoter, I doubt BRA1N would cast a vote.

This is not a valid reason to excuse himself from a vote...

I will not be voting

Exactly why not...?

and I haven't a clue if Vixen will or won't be.

If none of you vote, I will be extremely dissapointed - to say the least.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »

If none of you vote, I will be extremely dissapointed - to say the least.

I'm sure you'll survive. Somehow.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 1.369 seconds with 41 queries.