ThirdRailForum

• January 20, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread  (Read 2680 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 09:09:48 AM »

Oh, and my apologies too V for accidently posting in it while I was outa my tits. I like being outa my tits.

It's one of my most endearing qualities. That and stalking old salty sea dogs who should have drowned in their own sputum years ago.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 09:15:38 AM »

Quote from: DRA½N

4. Match participants are not permitted to vote.

Yes, fine - however I/we cannot see the poll results unless I/we vote for one team or the other the way things are atm...

Can you do something about that or are participants allowed to "vote in the poll" in order to see the results without having their vote counted...?

I will reserve any commenting on the match until the vote is over and the winning team is announced.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 09:17:15 AM »

You see, that's what makes you a winner, you are so magnanimous.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »

Yes, fine - however I/we cannot see the poll results unless I/we vote for one team or the other the way things are atm...

Can you do something about that or are participants allowed to "vote in the poll" in order to see the results without having their vote counted...?

I will reserve any commenting on the match until the vote is over and the winning team is announced.

So far, the only valid vote is Blandscapes'. Atlas Collins needs to complete his poll vote for Team Brent.

Team Brent         0 (0%)
Team Blitzkrieg   1 (100%)
Total Members Voted: 1

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2017, 10:34:46 AM »

Good read. Din cracked me up with the fat meme on several levels, Brent is not fat and he is.  For us fans of the game, which leaves out borescape, it was a good read of poster putting up textually or getting walked on.

And you know HC is going to post up at least one that make you smile.  I agree with  Brent, NA, Oranje and din365 and add joodog to the list. Fox slipped in some with some of his sly zingers and Ant actually flamed somebody besides Flea.  This was a close match and it's almost to close to call but I'll go with Team Brent by a nose.  Oranje made the difference.  And shocked the hell out of me by showing.  Trolled.

Poster is Oranje

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »

Good read. Din cracked me up with the fat meme on several levels, Brent is not fat and he is.  For us fans of the game, which leaves out borescape, it was a good read of poster putting up textually or getting walked on.

What the fuck have you ever known about the "game"?

You make Oranje look pertinent while voting for it, that's how much you know about the "game".

ladr

• Governor
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »

What the fuck have you ever known about the "game"?

You make Oranje look pertinent while voting for it, that's how much you know about the "game".

Knew enough that you hid under the bed when I called your boring ass out.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 12:02:00 PM »

Knew enough that you hid under the bed when I called your boring ass out.

I wouldn't say my name too much Ladr, twice is probably the right amount as you stand in front of our mirror.

You never called anyone out, and after the debacle of our recent eughhh 'look at us thread', I very much doubt there is any lucky fucker here that can take me out.

You could try diplomacy via exhaustion, but unfortunately that has never worked for you, or us, in relation too you or us.

ladr

• Governor
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 12:09:18 PM »

I wouldn't say my name too much Ladr, twice is probably the right amount as you stand in front of our mirror.

You never called anyone out, and after the debacle of our recent eughhh 'look at us thread', I very much doubt there is any lucky fucker here that can take me out.

You could try diplomacy via exhaustion, but unfortunately that has never worked for you, or us, in relation too you or us.

Look folks it's a moron.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 12:11:12 PM »

Just too keep me pertinent, you are obviously fat, probably gay, suck de cawk, are brown or niggeresque, and still make love too Nirvana while smelling of teen spirit.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 12:12:04 PM »

Look folks it's a moron.

Look folks, it's a moron unable to keep a moron in check.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 02:24:51 PM »

no matter which team wins

Oranje should get the honors of challenging johnny storm for his Monopoly title to Park Place

i think that match will produce a lot of give and take between the three sheets to the winds that we will all have to be to enjoy it

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 02:33:21 PM »

All we will need to do is read your impassioned pleas for a bright new Armageddon, and we a are good too go.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »

So far, the only valid vote is Blandscapes'. Atlas Collins needs to complete his poll vote for Team Brent.

Team Brent         0 (0%)
Team Blitzkrieg   1 (100%)
Total Members Voted: 1

Did you include the poll after I flagged its absence?
seems unfair to exclude Atlas Collins' vote on account of Bra1n's oversight.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »

Bitch fight. Oooo, get her!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 03:37:23 PM »

Did you include the poll after I flagged its absence?
seems unfair to exclude Atlas Collins' vote on account of Bra1n's oversight.

Chill out. You nag more than NA does.

Subject to validation:

Team Brent       5 (62.5%)
Team Blitzkrieg 3 (37.5%)
Total Members Voted: 8

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2017, 03:39:20 PM »

Draw:  1 vote
Total Members Voted: 9

Fixed it for you.  :borat:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 03:39:39 PM »

You're not answering my question: Did you include the poll after I flagged its absence?

and I'm chilled. I haven't voted and/or indicated a preference yet.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 03:40:32 PM »

You're not answering my question: Did you include the poll after I flagged its absence?

and I'm chilled. I haven't voted and/or indicated a preference yet.

What are you waiting for - the voting ends Tuesday night.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 03:42:37 PM »

Brent put up a great fight before the thread, while deciding afterwards that he was actually fucking brilliant. A rape victim at his very best. A little motivation and friction from the a-holes in charge goes a long way.

I don't make the news, I simply bore myself too death repeating it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 1.049 seconds with 39 queries.