ThirdRailForum

• January 19, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread  (Read 2674 times)

plus minus reset

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: 2017 PYP Vote and Post Thread
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2017, 10:42:40 PM »

Is that a perception or a fact, because C cup tittied Br1an and I hold truth to different standards is all.

Cunt should give you back your coven.

Just because you are brown is no reason for exclusion,

Okay. I laughed out loud at the last bit
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2017, 10:43:45 PM »

If you would have laughed out loud we would have heard you.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 183
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2017, 05:25:57 AM »

First of all I'd like say bravo to all of the contestants.I really enjoyed reading that comp.Color me fucking surprised that even the filthy bh/ers made some lolz content.
I'm just going to list the people that made me lol.
Foxys first post had me in stitches.I'm really not sure if the guys had a mild stroke or is some mildly retarded savant.

Oranje was the star of the show and had me lmfao with some of his muslim references and jokes(those that know me know why.)

Hc chops were also pretty funny though he could have posted more lines of texts.Just posting chops really doesn't cut it.That being said when the chops are that funny it kinda makes up for the lack of text.

Now what can we say about Fat Danny? He's a complete non funny fuck-tard.I guess the guy doesn't get irony.Calling Brent fat when you're a 25 stones fucking ogre is just pure self ownage on a monumental scale.

Flea really didn't put much effort in to the match but I had a good old lolz when she mentioned fat danny trolling children back to b/h.The backward ogre always loses his tiny mind when someone ever mentions that.So props went to team Brent for flea making the fat boy lose him mind.

CW,what can you really say about her.Shes got nice tits.That,s it.

Nazi admin Brent kinda canceled each other out but were both entertaining.

Sum` Cunt aka(what ever handle the tard was using).We have all seen the poxy pic of Oranje sucking a cock.Posting it over and over again and calling him a cock sucker was boring as hell.

Little Joojoo done ok.Not up to his usual standard if I was honest.Think the guy admitted somewhere he was busy with r/l shit though.

At the end of the day it came down to who made me laugh the most.And team Brent certainly done that,so.........

Vote=team Brent.

This faggot didn't even read the match.

Where did I post that ginger sucking cock over and over or call him a cock sucker?

Sounds to me like we have the person on the receiving end of an OJ "special".

Did he bring his own knee pads?

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »

this vote is invalid and corrupt!

since Obi could not throw bananas at Johnny Storm and call him an uppity negro, he did something even worse, he suppressed his vote.

even though Johnny reached the height of low brow humor, even though he cawked his way to the TRF championship, he is still not given any respect.

at the end of this sham of a voting period we will find out that Putin really won!

disgraceful

EMBARRASSING!

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »

How do I see the vote count ?
By the way, what he say?

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2017, 11:48:35 AM »

How do I see the vote count ?

You can't.  No one can.  And it doesn't matter.

TWAT will be manually miscounting the votes for you.

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »

My take on PYP 2017?

I will have to hand it to Brent. Great pre-match build-up and drama. You really had to wonder if JOODOG was going to be getting dogpiled before the match started. What with Brent's threats to just quit, Oranje's long absence, H.C Trouble's possible sabotage, and Flea's declining of the draft pick. It all seemed like a big-ole mess. Plenty of genuine intrigue.
All just pomp and circumstance though, as all contestants participated, from both teams!

And I must say ALL contestants did a great job posting in their own styles and all "bringing it" to this match. So really, there are no losers-at-all.

The match itself.

This was a close one. very close. I decided to just take it a page at a time to try and determine who comes out on top.

Team Blitzkrieg I feel started and ended stronger than team Brent, but the middle part was brutal at times for NA and co.

my take on each page:
1- Team Blitzkrieg - strong start especially Fox and NA. Oranje almost turned the tide though..
2-Team Blitzkrieg - Tough to call JOODOG almost saves this one, but old BH seemingly irrelevant ramblings keep it slightly in the Blitzkrieg favor.
3- Team Brent - Oranje, Brent, and Joodog laying down the flames, with support from H.C.? Formidable attack it would be tough for anyone to survive.
4-Team Brent- Continued but very, very close.
5- Team Blitzkrieg - CW and din365 begin to wrestle momentum back to Blitzkrieg
6- Team Brent- Another very close one, Flea joins the fray and successfully begins to distract din. chops were funny from both sides.
7- Team Blitzkrieg- Momentum soundly back on team blitzkrieg with this page. But good posts from all sides. ANT and Fox did well.
8- Team Brent - the Morpheus string from H.C. Trouble was funny and well done, now the actual chops might not be up to Atlas Collin's standards but the theme and reactions in the post are what makes it.
9- TIE - just couldn't find a clear advantage. it seems team Brent began resting a bit, but Blitzkrieg didn't take advantage of this...yet.
10- Team Blitzkrieg- Strong finish, but much stronger for Team Blitzkrieg. CW 's tat zinger cracked me up. Brent kind of missed the mark on CW's blouse clowns, as she herself posted it originally, and it wasn't really a coup de grâce, more of un beau coup d'œil. But the flurry from CW and Ant pushed the team at the photo finish.

Total tally
5- Team Blitzkrieg
4-Team Brent
1-Tie

Winner: Team Blitzkrieg

Soooo close, and like I said everyone did a great job.

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2017, 01:31:50 PM »

My take on PYP 2017?

I will have to hand it to Brent. Great pre-match build-up and drama. You really had to wonder if JOODOG was going to be getting dogpiled before the match started. What with Brent's threats to just quit, Oranje's long absence, H.C Trouble's possible sabotage, and Flea's declining of the draft pick. It all seemed like a big-ole mess. Plenty of genuine intrigue.
All just pomp and circumstance though, as all contestants participated, from both teams!

And I must say ALL contestants did a great job posting in their own styles and all "bringing it" to this match. So really, there are no losers-at-all.

The match itself.

This was a close one. very close. I decided to just take it a page at a time to try and determine who comes out on top.

Team Blitzkrieg I feel started and ended stronger than team Brent, but the middle part was brutal at times for NA and co.

my take on each page:
1- Team Blitzkrieg - strong start especially Fox and NA. Oranje almost turned the tide though..
2-Team Blitzkrieg - Tough to call JOODOG almost saves this one, but old BH seemingly irrelevant ramblings keep it slightly in the Blitzkrieg favor.
3- Team Brent - Oranje, Brent, and Joodog laying down the flames, with support from H.C.? Formidable attack it would be tough for anyone to survive.
4-Team Brent- Continued but very, very close.
5- Team Blitzkrieg - CW and din365 begin to wrestle momentum back to Blitzkrieg
6- Team Brent- Another very close one, Flea joins the fray and successfully begins to distract din. chops were funny from both sides.
7- Team Blitzkrieg- Momentum soundly back on team blitzkrieg with this page. But good posts from all sides. ANT and Fox did well.
8- Team Brent - the Morpheus string from H.C. Trouble was funny and well done, now the actual chops might not be up to Atlas Collin's standards but the theme and reactions in the post are what makes it.
9- TIE - just couldn't find a clear advantage. it seems team Brent began resting a bit, but Blitzkrieg didn't take advantage of this...yet.
10- Team Blitzkrieg- Strong finish, but much stronger for Team Blitzkrieg. CW 's tat zinger cracked me up. Brent kind of missed the mark on CW's blouse clowns, as she herself posted it, and it wasn't really a coup de grâce, more of un beau coup d'œil. But the flurry from CW and Ant pushed the team at the photo finish.

Total tally
5- Team Blitzkrieg
4-Team Brent
1-Tie

Winner: Team Blitzkrieg

Soooo close, and like I said everyone did a great job.

Give this man a round.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »

To clear up some confusion, I will be installing an add-on which lets us see who voted in the poll.

Since everyone including alts, participants and other illegals can vote in the poll, the running vote count in the poll is not official.

Only votes which have been validated by a post from an eligible members are officially counted.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »

This faggot didn't even read the match.

Where did I post that ginger sucking cock over and over or call him a cock sucker?

Sounds to me like we have the person on the receiving end of an OJ "special".

Did he bring his own knee pads?

Funny you should say that because I clearly labeled that segment of my post in cunts direction.Nice way to out yourself,you backward fucking gimp  :grin:

And that's the reason `zoohead` won't be voting in this thread because he/you dam well knows that the un-funny sloped headed prick that runs this forum(or obi) would be forced to disqualify the vote.Let's see if I'm wrong and `zoohead` votes.It could be quite interesting you know  :rotf:

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »

There's two ways of looking at that. The other way is that a fat guy slamming the fuck out of another fat guy with fatquake jokes and chops is entertaining. Sure it's PKB but din365 is the one bringing the funny and clowning the other fat guy. It's kind of like a black comedian making jokes about other black guys for 'black things' they do.

Fat Danny and I may not agree much on other things but he had me laughing a good bit and that's always good in flaming and events like this one. I think he was the one who elevated his rep most from this match, partly because no one expected much from him out of this group of participants.

It would be a boring world if everyone thought the same way,would it not.I find fat danny to be a boring dullard.You might of found his posts amusing but I did not.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2017, 03:29:03 PM »

It would be a boring world if everyone thought the same way,would it not.I find fat danny to be a boring dullard.You might of found his posts amusing but I did not.
Did it hit too close to home for ya,weepy?

Ok, so you didn't think my posts are funny, but your whining when others don't share your minority view on it just pretty much shows the reason behind that is more of a personal grudge with me rather than the actual content.

However, instead of screaming "because it's not funny" like some offended snowflake, here's your chance to explain WHY you didn't think it was funny, and why you think flea's posts were.

maybe then it will help quell Ant's "you didn't read the match" accusations and make you look less like a butthurt crybaby with a years old grudge from cosmicoutpost.

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »

Funny you should say that because I clearly labeled that segment of my post in cunts direction.Nice way to out yourself,you backward fucking gimp  :grin:

And that's the reason `zoohead` won't be voting in this thread because he/you dam well knows that the un-funny sloped headed prick that runs this forum(or obi) would be forced to disqualify the vote.Let's see if I'm wrong and `zoohead` votes.It could be quite interesting you know  :rotf:

That was stupid. 

zoohead:  Date Registered: March 20, 2017

Eligibility
1. Members must have a join date of 3/15/2017 or earlier.

You must be some kind of Ant=cun`T throwback. 

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 183
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2017, 04:03:26 PM »

That was stupid. 

zoohead:  Date Registered: March 20, 2017

Eligibility
1. Members must have a join date of 3/15/2017 or earlier.

You must be some kind of Ant=cun`T throwback.

He only read the Gingy posts that accused me of being cunT.  :lol:

Nice self ownage.

Anyone with half a brain can tell there's a huge difference, I am unscrupulous and admittedly do NOT possess an iota of cunTs eloquence or tact, never have and never will. We are from completely different circles, he has been around these parts for eons and I am a relative noob.

If anything, I take being assimilated with cunT as a huge compliment and still maintain that the ass reaper did not read the thread and threw a bitch boi vote to his cocksucking dream boat.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2017, 04:05:39 PM »

Did it hit too close to home for ya,weepy?

Ok, so you didn't think my posts are funny, but your whining when others don't share your minority view on it just pretty much shows the reason behind that is more of a personal grudge with me rather than the actual content.

However, instead of screaming "because it's not funny" like some offended snowflake, here's your chance to explain WHY you didn't think it was funny, and why you think flea's posts were.

maybe then it will help quell Ant's "you didn't read the match" accusations and make you look less like a butthurt crybaby with a years old grudge from cosmicoutpost.

Oh look

Fat Danny trying to jump on the bandwagon, AGAIN

Can't you stand on your own two feet or is that just when you're trolling school age children ?
By the way, what he say?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2017, 05:43:50 PM »

See what I mean, brent? flea/the countess is an extremely slow learner, and STILL shitting up this thread with her porch monkey "stank" of ghetto 40's, cheap dollar store perfume she bathes in, and old fried chicken grease AFTER a mod removed it. Now your white knighting because want to "tap that" is only gonna make it worse.

Anyone with half a brain can tell there's a huge difference

cun'T was already back and posting as "king raho", so it's not hard to get a sample of both recent works of you and cunT
http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1216

sure, anybody with half a brain knows this, and that's your problem. You're dealing with a peanut gallery that wouldn't make up half a brain if they were combined, and the one making the assumption is an unhinged emo kid that once told me he wanted to "tongue punch a kid's fart box" out of a fit of rage. I thought that he gave flea the info he did because he was a greedy homo that thought giving it to the weakest member of a team would work against me, but after accusing you of the same thing flea is and his past comment of wanting to "tongue punch" a kid's "fart box", It's now pretty clear he's trying to groom flea into letting him have access to her litter of retards. Think about it: an ex con as a husband that he ca pin the blame on, the kids are mostly retarded and probably won't be able to articulate much through their broken ebonics and mental retardation(flea has stated one of them has Asperger syndrome), and a dumb-as-shit retard factory that believes anything that he says without question....it's like pedo christmas for him.

What do you think Oranje's response is going to be when weepy tries to presuade him to dress up like a little girl? Sure,Oranje may love the fleshpole, but even he has zero tolerence for that kind of sick fuckery, and will leave weepy tied to a bedpost with his ass hole stretched to the size of a basketball, so I wouldn't wory so much about weepy humping oranje's ankle so much.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2017, 05:45:39 PM »

No argument from me on any of that, pal.  :2thumbs:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2017, 05:50:14 PM »

Oh look

When Fat Danny gets belted in that trench of a fucking gut he sports, he starts on kids. No surprise there  :rotf:

Did those schoolchildren's parents wipe the net with your gruesome obese self ?

An 11 year old with Aspergers can out flame you, Fat Danny, you overstuffed 600 lb gawddamn vegetable
By the way, what he say?

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2017, 07:12:21 PM »

My vote goes to Brain for Miss America.

He gave the best speech about how much he hates famine and poverty.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2017, 07:26:30 PM »

I voted for the Brent douches because over all, they made better chops

Needed less text walls too

Sometimes it seems like they were kinda afraid of letting it all go, but it was still  good

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.425 seconds with 43 queries.