ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you doing right now  (Read 4990 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: What are you doing right now
« Reply #520 on: December 07, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »

Wondering just how antagonistic the "comments" are going to get before the board management decide it's gone too far.

(Medical science holds that only women suffer from menopause... Feral's comment was in fact a flame)

Your opinion, so noted.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #521 on: December 07, 2017, 12:46:56 PM »

Wondering just how antagonistic the "comments" are going to get before the board management decide it's gone too far.

(Medical science holds that only women suffer from menopause. "...men do not go through a well-defined period referred to as menopause, some doctors refer to this problem as androgen decline in the aging male, or what some people call low testosterone..." and unlike women, men's symptoms are not characterised with "hot flushes" or the like. Feral's comment was in fact a flame.)
Your opinion, so noted.
Not opinion, actual medical fact.

It is also a fact that the temperature here at present is excessively high.

Yet it is currently 33 degrees outside (or 1 degree celsius), all the windows here are wide open and have been for a week, 24/7.

This disparity has been previously alluded to, and rather than accept the fact that it is hot in here at the cost of the body corporate, a comment has been made seeking to attribute the heat to the onset of what amounts to female menopause (ie: that which is characterised by hot flashes and something that does not afflict males)... and you are insistent in your position that this somehow does not constitute an attempt at a flame.

Those are the facts. Right now I am wondering just how long my access to this forum would continue were I to respond in a similar vein. I won't of course. I understand the aim of the rule set by our forum owner is to set all flaming aside when posting in here and I do not consider others behaviour as an excuse for me to flame them back in a forum where such activity has been expressly forbidden. And that will continue to be the case, no matter how many arguably bona fide cases are allowed to slip through to the keeper.

I trust to your discretion to do the same, secure in the knowledge that if my trust is in any way misplaced in this matter that the effect it has on my attitude to and enjoyment of this subforum to be negligible and therefore far less damaging than it might be towards the aims the forum owner has for this subforum.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #522 on: December 08, 2017, 05:28:49 AM »

Wondering why my comment to cun'T..

^ you're going through menopause.

Has caused him so much stress?

:hmm:

I'm thinking, if I were an arse hole I could run with this and make a thread in the flame forum ( Obi please don't do anything on my behalf ) and question it further.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #523 on: December 08, 2017, 05:38:24 AM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #524 on: December 08, 2017, 06:18:50 AM »

lol..

What are you doing right now

Waiting the outcome from Obi's above post.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #525 on: December 08, 2017, 08:17:35 PM »

Your opinion, so noted.

Not opinion, actual medical fact.

It is also a fact that the temperature here at present is excessively high.

Yet it is currently 33 degrees outside (or 1 degree celsius), all the windows here are wide open and have been for a week, 24/7.

This disparity has been previously alluded to, and rather than accept the fact that it is hot in here at the cost of the body corporate, a comment has been made seeking to attribute the heat to the onset of what amounts to female menopause (ie: that which is characterised by hot flashes and something that does not afflict males)... and you are insistent in your position that this somehow does not constitute an attempt at a flame.

Those are the facts. Right now I am wondering just how long my access to this forum would continue were I to respond in a similar vein. I won't of course. I understand the aim of the rule set by our forum owner is to set all flaming aside when posting in here and I do not consider others behaviour as an excuse for me to flame them back in a forum where such activity has been expressly forbidden. And that will continue to be the case, no matter how many arguably bona fide cases are allowed to slip through to the keeper.

I trust to your discretion to do the same, secure in the knowledge that if my trust is in any way misplaced in this matter that the effect it has on my attitude to and enjoyment of this subforum to be negligible and therefore far less damaging than it might be towards the aims the forum owner has for this subforum.

Yikes

get some A/C for fuck sakes

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #526 on: December 08, 2017, 08:19:10 PM »

How the fuck is it 33 in Canada this time of the year?!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #527 on: December 08, 2017, 09:43:37 PM »

Don’t you cuss in here!  This is a place for pleasantries.   :hammer:
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »

lol..

Waiting the outcome from Obi's above post.

Obi’s outcomes need plenty of gmo-free prune juice.
This is not a flame.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #529 on: December 09, 2017, 04:59:39 AM »

lol..Taco Bell might help Obi..I've heard that gets flames..in the anal region..

Hmm..maybe Global warming isn't a myth?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #531 on: December 09, 2017, 08:17:05 AM »

I get it now, his thermometer must be going crazy

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #532 on: December 09, 2017, 08:26:07 AM »

11:30pm here - going for a swim to cool off and then sleep.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #533 on: December 09, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »

12:32 PM

gonna have lunch and spend another day floating in lake

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #534 on: December 11, 2017, 08:15:45 AM »

12:32 PM

gonna have lunch and spend another day floating in lake

...in a boat, raft, or flamingo floatie?

What are you doing right now

Enjoying the interval with spam merchant flea being run off the board to seek guidance from her therapist..

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #535 on: December 11, 2017, 09:59:02 AM »

...in a boat, raft, or flamingo floatie?

We use a inflatable mattress as a table for the cooler and stay comfy on these

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-811128581-poltrona-boia-inflavel-casal-c-bar-intex-river-run-_JM

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #536 on: December 15, 2017, 06:54:05 AM »

Being pleasantly surprised with receiving a pic from a TR member of his member..

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #537 on: December 15, 2017, 06:59:45 AM »

Being pleasantly surprised with receiving a pic from a TR member of his member..

The Breakfall breakfast sausage?!  :eyes:

Thinking about getting up and turning on the heat and making some coffee here.  Another day in the coal mine...

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #538 on: Today at 07:08:15 AM »

Thinking I'm convinced more than ever, that flea is constantly craving for attention.

Bumping an 8month old thread in the flame section that's similiar to this current one was pointless.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14491.120
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up

Page created in 0.488 seconds with 37 queries.