• October 22, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three Way Battle For Flame Champ Title <DECISION>  (Read 544 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Three Way Battle For Flame Champ Title <DECISION>
« on: April 09, 2017, 12:57:52 AM »

Pot, Kettle, Black

~~ Brent vs din365 vs Johnny Storm ~~

This fight is for the title currently held by Johnny Storm.

Runs 5 days, starting 12:01 AM ET Monday April 10th

Match ends Friday, April 14 at 11:59 PM ET

All media acceptable for flaming, chops, videos, and text.

NSFW images must be spoilered

Unlimited posts, no minimum posts per day.

No run ins. No PI.

Post/poll voting to be by forum members having at least 100 posts by the end of the match.

Discussion thread for this event is http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14727.0

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »

RE: The No Run stip:

First instance of a run-in = warning. (watched)

If you do it again, your warning level can be raised and you may be placed on moderated post status, depending on the severity (example, 3 run-in posts in a row after warning) for the duration of the match.

Said warnings should not be taken lightly.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 05:02:47 PM »

Well what do we have here?

A cuppa hatas? A cuppa hataaas??

Certainly would seem so, and I'm gonna spell out just how S-A-W-F-T you conjoined, Queermese twins really are in spectacular fucking fashion. Believe that.

First of all, Johnny.

Darling.

It's kinda off putting when you just up and drop your panties, knees and self respect all in one swoop at the idea of me fucking you absolutely silly. Are you really just going to let me bang you like a five dollar dumpster slut without even requiring a wine and dine? Or the five dollars?

Well, probably. I understand. You're in a rock and a hard place, and that boulder is undoubtedly about to be picked up and slammed against the side of your skull until what's left looks like a spilled bowl of chili and crackers curiously in place of where a human head should be.

Din? Dear God, please spare me from the evils of this dumbshit's paralyzingly awful attempts at the written word. If you do, I promise to cut a trail straight to the nearest confessional booth and get right with the light. I'd joke that I'd have to wait for Jiggy to leave first, but he's on the other side, six inches deep-throat first on the dear Father's miracle muscle. It's a CAWK joke! You love those, right Jigz?

Don't call it a come back. And Johnny boy, please wipe that cum from off your back. It's horrifying. And really gay. Just like you.

Shit. Almost forgot. I need some horsey sauce. Hook a homie up with a couple packs?

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »

Double post. Dump this, like the six shots I'm gonna put in the first stupid fuck retarded enough to try me here.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 08:04:25 PM »

While we wait, fruitlessly in all likelihood, let's go to our...

TALE OF THE TAPE!!!!

Johnny Storm

Height: Lower end of the NBA bracket. There's a reason he's dunking curly fries instead of razzle dazzle Michael J reminiscent Jams.
Weight: Poverty level.
Strengths: tba
Weaknesses: Dick jokes, the word "BOOM!", angry customers, Police.

Din365

Height: Fun sized.
Weight: Two Brents, fifteen buffet binges and a triple bacon deluxe burrito biscuit (hidden menu customer loyalty access granted).
Strengths: Retard. Seriously. He might kill you for that candy bar. Love life? Why wait? Scram.
Weaknesses: Sexy as SHIT chubby cuddly cunty ducky Mexican chicks. [Editors note- One of mine too in the interest of fairness, but at least I've fucked one before.] Flea. PM pls.

ANALYSIS:

Lol.

Fuck you two screwballs. Neither one of you have any business around a championship label. At best, you've been scroll exercise for posters who actually seek content, and slip on their mouse. This is a disgrace that I even have to expend precious time on you. On my mother's life, I cannot think of a single thing either of you morons offer but boredom and blandness. You aren't flamers. You aren't contestants. You aren't SHIT.

People can say and dig up all they want about me. That's fine. Because they do know me, and nobody can honestly question my place in FT history. As much as that's worth heh.

Fuck you motherfuckers. You do not deserve the title, the match participation offered or the opportunity to face me.

cunT was right.

Smmfgdh.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 05:40:17 PM »

After two days of listening to nothing but the background noise and soothing white static of radio silence, bored to death, I think I've finally begun to hear a slightly louder sound. Not much of one, but enough to catch my attention. A sort of rustling...

Like two sets of scurrying feet from freshly escaped asylum patients, as they make their way to the freedom of the foresty hills that surround the TRF mental institution. Johnny, at the speed only a tried and true crackhead could ever even fucking fantasize of matching. Then there's Din, doing the exact opposite- just sort of slogging along like only a twelve hour shift on a Tuesday could do.

Good job, assholes.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »

Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy, can't you see,
You're just a N-I-G with HIV...

Speaking of Notorious, you're practically FT famous for being a bed shitting, intelligent void invalid who hasn't delivered a laugh since the initial reaction of yo mommas maternity doctor- who unfortunately, still somehow managed to not drop you on your soft, melatonin flushed head despite seeing the fright sight of a face that slid out the freakshow vaginal flaps of your MLK and 5th ave corner cocksucker conjugal visit mother that shoved you out.

Also, it's common knowledge you're keeping your title. By default, regardless of the real talk that you're a throwaway punchline at your very best, the voting will be as big a joke as your background: a Bubba lipped extra that dies five minutes into another Friday sequel and somehow still manages to hang on into another fucking spin off only to die again.

How anyone slapped that title banner on you is mind blowing.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »

While I was waiting, I decided to try and maybe give Jiggy a big enough confidence boost to man up and bring his bad self in here. And since you're perpetually stuck in a mental loop of 1990s hood talk lingo, who better to provide some hope despite imminent doom than Coolio? He wanted me to pass on a message. Not just in lyrics. But with love for one brother to another. Fucking unify!

Yo, I'm dedicating this next lil' diddy right here for my man's Jiggy. Keep ya head up homeboy... streets is real out here for real son... I call this "Spammers Paradise"... Grown nigga shit..

Check it..

As I walk through the Shadows of the alleys in TRF
I'm always popping off them one lines, or I'm fleeing from death
Cause I been talking 'bout cawk for so long
That now even I'M wonderin' if me and Mellow Yellow should bone
But I never eva' write a word thats worth it,
And I love ruining threads, if I'm there entertainments getting murdered
Better watch what you talkin', or you get a coffin, nah just kidding, I'll just fucking walk
I really hate to be a bitch, but I gotta though
Otherwise I'm probably getting owned
Fool I'm the kinda faggot pussy all these trannies wanna be like,
On my knees every week night sucking dick in the streetlight

CHORUS:
Keep spamming most my life, sitting on a forum website
Been sucking bandwidth all day'n night, posting that gay shit all the damn time
Gonna be on TRF wasting everyone's life,
Saying dumb shit til I die, sitting on this website....

MELLOW MIKE, TELL ME WHY CANT WEEE
FIND A EMPTY PLACE TO BEEE
CAUSE THE ONLY FAGGOTS THAT SEEM TO BE HERE ARE YOU AND MEEEE..

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 06:54:21 PM »

Din, you fucking DNA level disaster, don't think I forgot about you. Jk. I kinda did. It's just reality. You're nothing but an inconvenience. You know what you are? A splash of birdshit on a windshield. A disgusting eyesore, with the only high point being you can be wiped clean in a matter of less than a minute. Why you think you make an impact on anything other than your families food supply is baffling. You're par for the course. A quarter dropped into salvation army charity buckets in the trade off the donor feels they've done their good deed while not really losing nothing but a few moments of time. You jelly-belly empty brained, bottom feeding, Falicia obsessed bowl legged FUCK.

You're no better than jiggy. Worse, really. You actually try and somehow manage to suck the more effort you expend. Sad.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 12:01:23 AM »

Pot, Kettle, Black

~~ Brent vs din365 vs Johnny Storm ~~

This Match has ended.

Brent - as the Pot - performed as expected.

Din365 - as the Kettle - showed poor character by avoiding to confront the Pot.

Johnny Storm - as the Black - chose to eat melons and fried chicken rather than defend his title.

Therefore, the winner and new Flame Champ is declared to be:

BRENT

Discussion thread for this event is http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14727.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.749 seconds with 36 queries.