dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: GUESSING GAME  (Read 2200 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
GUESSING GAME
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:58:57 PM »

So, here's the deal.

My old PC finally gave out last week, and I've been having one helluva time getting used to this new one.

I really liked my old one, especially cuz it had Windows XP which was perfect for the stuff I was using it for, or so I thought.

It was somewhat limited in that it only had 40 gigs of memory, but a decade ago that was all I needed. This new one has one terrabyte capacity. That's prolly enough to last me for what - another 25 years or so.

I can truthfully say that I am not all that impressed with Windows 10, but as long as Microsuck doesn't fuck around with too many updates and changes, I should be able to survive.

Since my power source went out for the third time on my old one, I had a few choices. Spend another $150 to keep it running, or break into my piggy bank and buy a new one. All well and good, until I found out that I wasn't gonna be able to get the stuff off my old hard drive into this new machine, cuz...well..first of all, I ain't no geek, second, my PC repair guy said he never wanted me in his shop ever again, and third, I needed another working PC with Windows XP to download my stuff onto a thumb drive. Did I mention I ain't no geek??

Oh, Micro Center they could do it for $100. Maybe.

SO I called one of my nephews who really is a geek, and he just happened to have an old PC that he could stick my hard drive into, and get out what I needed. Cool beans, I said.

I told him if he could do it, I'd pay him the same money that I woulda paid Micro Center. The deal was struck.

He came over with a rusty screw driver and in less than a hour, I was good to go. All except for my favorites. Oh, well. I have plenty of time to surf for new ones.

All I really wanted was my pics, music, and video files.

Now to the guessing game.

Guess what I found In a folder of pics that I had completely forgotten about??

I'll give a hint. It was a folder of flametown people.

A second hint: The person is fully clothed.

The first person to guess whose pic everyone wants a peek at, will get some positive karma thrown their way.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
Re: GUESSING GAME
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »

I don't know who it is and won't hazard a guess but get you an external had drive. It plugs into one of your USB ports and you can keep your "stuff" backed up on it, so If it ever crashes you can copy it back off the external drive.

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-STDR2000101/dp/B00FRHTTIA/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1492120917&sr=1-5&keywords=external+hard+drive

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »

I don't know who it is and won't hazard a guess but get you an external had drive. It plugs into one of your USB ports and you can keep you "stuff" backup on it, so If it ever crashes you can copy it back off the external drive.

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-STDR2000101/dp/B00FRHTTIA/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1492120917&sr=1-5&keywords=external+hard+drive

Mike, I don't have the need for that now.

Besides, I'm damn near broke paying $300 for my new PC. That's a load of pennies, lemme tellya.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 06:07:51 PM »

Hmmmm, What era?

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »

Also for like 10 bucks a month, you can sign up with dropbox.com and and upload all your stuff to them. I did this when I got a new PC last year. If you keep it backed up you won't lose much, but I personally like the external drive. I have EXT. drives but what happened to my old Win 7 pc was that somehow the drivers for my USB port were bad and NO USB device would function. I tried everything I knew to fix it and it would not fix, so, I got a new one.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 06:09:27 PM »

Mike, I don't have the need for that now.

Besides, I'm damn near broke paying $300 for my new PC. That's a load of pennies, lemme tellya.

I understand. I was just trying to help you, but seriously do not think the new one can't crash and burn and you won't lose your stuff.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 06:12:59 PM »

Hmmmm, What era?

<sheesh>

The person was not a WebTV'r.

However, in that same folder was some shots of Sir Craig and his now ex-wife. They had met up with my current gal pal and her ex-hubby and spent the weekend at some cottage. Looks like were having a grand time.

So you can eliminate Craig as a guess.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 06:13:26 PM »

So TWAT sat right there in that computer chair  RIGHT THERE IN THAT CHAIR and tried to tell me he had a picture of me with my clothes on.  Never heard tell of such a thing.  Bless his heart. 

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 06:14:37 PM »

Also for like 10 bucks a month, you can sign up with dropbox.com and and upload all your stuff to them. I did this when I got a new PC last year. If you keep it backed up you won't lose much, but I personally like the external drive. I have EXT. drives but what happened to my old Win 7 pc was that somehow the drivers for my USB port were bad and NO USB device would function. I tried everything I knew to fix it and it would not fix, so, I got a new one.

TEN BUCKS A MONTH???

Are you fucking CrAzY???

I'm so poor I turn my pockets inside out to get double time outta what goes in them. Pocket lint, mostly.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 06:15:51 PM »

So TWAT sat right there in that computer chair  RIGHT THERE IN THAT CHAIR and tried to tell me he had a picture of me with my clothes on.  Never heard tell of such a thing.  Bless his heart.

Good guess, but you're not the mystery person.

I do have two pics of you fully clothed, at least from the waist up.

GWION

• Senatore
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »

lol

ok I guess Bra1n?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »

lol

ok I guess Bra1n?

You win!!!!

Your karma has been sent.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 06:21:37 PM »

Hey twap...guess this....

Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 06:22:24 PM »

Hey twap...guess this....

Easy one - your black dick.

GWION

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 06:23:36 PM »

You win!!!!

Your karma has been sent.

WooHoo!

Now PPOSTFU!

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »

WooHoo!

Now PPOSTFU!

I'll post it if this thread hits 100 posts. I wanna see BRA1N sweat for a day or two.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 06:27:07 PM »

Sorry. I will never try to help anyone again, especially a mod. You bastards need a dog dick measured, don't call me!

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »

Sorry. I will never try to help anyone again, especially a mod. You bastards need a dog dick measured, don't call me!

You can help me best by sending me $300, plus $25 for the tax, plus $100 for the file transfer.

Then I'll have something besides pocket lint to be proud of.

GWION

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 06:30:18 PM »

I'll post it if this thread hits 100 posts. I wanna see BRA1N sweat for a day or two.

Ahhh the new "bling" criterion. yes?

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »

So why can't I photoshop mrs pickles again?

Doesn't facebook count as a flame forum?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.378 seconds with 39 queries.