• October 20, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Kitchens and Bathroom Decor.  (Read 15581 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Kitchens and Bathroom Decor.
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »

Still no loo roll, dirty skank.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2011, 07:47:57 PM »

Still no loo roll, dirty skank.

I let the dog lick my arse.... no need for a loo roll.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »

And then you reciprocate.....

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2011, 02:20:13 AM »

No dog would go near that.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2011, 04:16:01 AM »

I wouldnt know...however, my shower has one of those shower heads with a hose attached, so that you can remove it and flush out the bugs on your snatch, should you have that issue.

However, I've been seriously contemplating removing that head, and attaching one of those soaking "rain shower heads"...they're awesome.

That is what I need... a hand held shower head for the shower and I will get one eventually... because I like showering as well... sometimes I have baths and a shower daily... but now its winter and there is nothing that warms you like a hot bath for less water.... we are in a serious nasty drought and we have to ration water... so no more than 5 minute showers... a bath you can stay in for a good half hour and still be warm when you get out.

No dog would go near that.

Exactly and I wouldn't allow it anyway.... I just wished that retard CM would stay out of MY threads with his lame arsed comments...

you can stay as long as you write nicely too.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »

Is that bath perspex?lol really if I want to see the contents of a white trash household I'd ask Lady Ice for her home snaps.

Is that an ashtray next to your plastic bathtub? chainsmoking in the bath lol. where do you chuck the cans once youve crumpled them against your forehead?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »

Is that bath perspex?lol really if I want to see the contents of a white trash household I'd ask Lady Ice for her home snaps.

Is that an ashtray next to your plastic bathtub? chainsmoking in the bath lol. where do you chuck the cans once youve crumpled them against your forehead?

its the place I put my diamonds in... and the bath isn't plastic, ya spastic... its iron.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2011, 03:49:23 PM »

I should make a video of clinking the tub with a screwdriver.... :lol:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »

You'd spend your time more fruitfully scrubbing down the nicotene stained walls you fucking Gorgon. No one cares about your hovel, you post purely for ridicule. You are an A1 fuck-up.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2011, 04:09:46 PM »

You'd spend your time more fruitfully scrubbing down the nicotene stained walls you fucking Gorgon. No one cares about your hovel, you post purely for ridicule. You are an A1 fuck-up.

you pommy losers sure like whinging don't you?

everybody knows poms only wash once a week...

show me your dingy bathroom you stupid luckless pissant.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2011, 05:49:29 PM »

you pommy losers sure like whinging don't you?

everybody knows poms only wash once a week...

show me your dingy bathroom you stupid luckless pissant.

lol, are you beginning to wobble ya Porcupig?

I have no wish to whore my abode around the internet, I have no inadequaceys you mentally stunted emotional cripple. You crave attention, you got it, dumped all over dumb and stupid you.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »

lol, are you beginning to wobble ya Porcupig?

I have no wish to whore my abode around the internet, I have no inadequaceys you mentally stunted emotional cripple. You crave attention, you got it, dumped all over dumb and stupid you.

Of course I want attention.... but not from a dill like you.... now run along, ya limp wristed mong and go find a window to lick.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2011, 07:33:36 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2011, 03:51:30 PM »

Of course I want attention.... but not from a dill like you.... now run along, ya limp wristed mong and go find a window to lick.

Dont give me that porkie, I have as much contempt for you as everyone else here. Its just that I express it honest and bluntly in my lovable style. Even Bra1n has said the same to you, everyone has, your a midget minded fuck-up that laps up any attention that takes your warped mind of your sad insignificant existance.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2011, 03:12:47 AM »

Dont give me that porkie, I have as much contempt for you as everyone else here. Its just that I express it honest and bluntly in my lovable style. Even Bra1n has said the same to you, everyone has, your a midget minded fuck-up that laps up any attention that takes your warped mind of your sad insignificant existance.

^^^^^

hater alert.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2011, 10:44:50 AM »

Umm, I just spoke to an American woman on the phone for a couple of hours and this what she wrote at CO..

Caskur said I could say this publicly.

We were chatting on the phone today and once again (for I have thought about it every time we have spoken recently) that she has the voice of a radio DJ.

Her diction is amost perfect!   

I hear some voices on TV and radio, especially since the arrival of reality shows, that have no business being broadcast through speakers into homes.  Hers is not one of them.

I vote for Cathy for official CO DJ

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »

This American woman is obviously a retard, how can you have perfect diction with a lisp you perpetual fuck-up.

Hope scoundral shitcans your fat arse.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »

This American woman is obviously a retard, how can you have perfect diction with a lisp you perpetual fuck-up.

Hope scoundral shitcans your fat arse.

I have no lisp... I actually have perfect diction just like she said...

one real compliment from her was a million times more sincere than a million lames from you.

I thought you just needed to know...

carry on...

btw... when am I going to see your kitchen?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »

I have no lisp... I actually have perfect diction just like she said...

one real compliment from her was a million times more sincere than a million lames from you.

I thought you just needed to know...

carry on...

btw... when am I going to see your kitchen?

LOL you deluded fuck, your lisping and sluring on the few of your purile utubes ive seen. You wont see my Kitchen as I'm not a mentally retarded attention whoring fuck up that spews pi as easy as breathing.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »

I have perfect diction.... live with it....

I found your kitchen and bathroom anyway...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.445 seconds with 36 queries.