ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:33:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Kitchens and Bathroom Decor.  (Read 15419 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Kitchens and Bathroom Decor.
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 10:40:18 PM »

So come on Bra1n, are you warming up to that dark blue or not?

Im warming up to your granddaughter more but yeah, I can dig the blue kitchen in the photo you linked but yours falls woefully short. I dont know if it's the shade of blue or the appliances or counter tops or what but it looks like a FAIL project.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 11:07:16 PM »

Im warming up to your granddaughter more but yeah, I can dig the blue kitchen in the photo you linked but yours falls woefully short. I dont know if it's the shade of blue or the appliances or counter tops or what but it looks like a FAIL project.

I told you it isn't finished YET.....1. I have to radically unclutter 11 yrs of accumulation, clean and freshen the whole dump... It doesn't take 5 minutes you know, its time consumming... I am having a big do here in July.... I want everything PERFECT..

I wasted HOURS sitting on my fat arse on the computer and its crunch time…

She is lovely, isn't she?... But you can't have her... she don't like old blokes like you...I like her with her natural hair better... the blonde must go..

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 11:39:16 PM »

She is lovely, isn't she?... But you can't have her... she don't like old blokes like you...I like her with her natural hair better... the blonde must go..

She looks pretty damn good both ways and if she's not your direct lineal descendant then that's even better. Dont YOU worry about any old blokes. Is she on facebook? Give her my profile link and tell her to join my mafia - www.facebook.com/theBRA1N

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 11:42:45 PM »

Nope, you cannot have her and she is blood related to me dunny budgie... I have many nieces and cousins... just as nice. you can look but not touch.

All my cupboards are choc-a-block full Bra1n…

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »

Depriving you is going to be your punishment for the pig emotis in my avatar and locking me into this outhouse...

enjoy!!!  :lol:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 11:58:24 PM »

Im sure she'll appreciate her mental case auntie splattering her comely pics all over to "old blokes like me" . Keep punishing me all you want.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 12:07:04 AM »

Im sure she'll appreciate her mental case auntie splattering her comely pics all over to "old blokes like me" . Keep punishing me all you want.

She said I could... next time she is here, I will get her to flash one of my famous signs as proof of her permission...

tell her to get rid of the bogan piercings to, Bra1n... tell her beauty like that should not be flawed.. You cannot tell these younguns anything though...lol

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 12:16:12 AM »

hell, I just had to edit every single post...I left words out in every post (fixed now)... my house cleaner is here and I am helping her... I have sent her to the shops now and I can concertrate....

btw, I think micro chipping immigrants is a disgusting act... they ran that by us in Australia too, except they want to do us, as well.

It reminds me of Nazi Germany and tattooing people with numbers.... bloody disgusting and intrusive...

You made a comment in another thread about Canada having a strong health care system and don't have the same probs as the USA.. WRONG...  you do realize that to them, Americans are "immigrants" and you USA peeps too could be a victim of said micro chipping.

Fez

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 02:25:03 AM »

Nope, you cannot have her and she is blood related to me dunny budgie... I have many nieces and cousins... just as nice. you can look but not touch.

I bet her bathwater tastes delicious.
"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

IDOLGIRL

• Guardian of the Porn
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.
  • Crazy Bitch
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 07:33:24 AM »

I can't believe that anyone, in this day and age, still wears stirrup pants... ::shudder::

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 07:58:58 AM »

I can't believe that anyone, in this day and age, still wears stirrup pants... ::shudder::

why? They're timeless.

the 80's is back.... that is the new look... anything from the 80's is in...

you really should keep up granny.

and btw, you're off topic... its about bathrooms and kitchens...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »

OK, I'm progressing along nicely... and splashed out and purchased another microwave....

looking smart... :wink:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »

tell her to get rid of the bogan piercings to, Bra1n... tell her beauty like that should not be flawed.. You cannot tell these younguns anything though...lol

Speaking about grannys failing to keep up, I dont mind the piercings as long as they dont get in the way of anything and arent an eye sore. Interesting that you took down her best pic. I wonder if she hates you like almost everyone else does.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »

I didn't take down her pic?

and who hates me and what has that got to do with Kitchens and bathrooms?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »

So yeah, that picture has a lot to do with kitchens. A LOT to do with them. Idiot. :wheelchair:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »

So yeah, that picture has a lot to do with kitchens. A LOT to do with them. Idiot. :wheelchair:

It is about kitchens and Bathrooms and that is my cousins bathroom...

next....

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2010, 08:53:30 AM »

There's no picture. Perhaps because I have you on ignore. I can live with that.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

IDOLGIRL

• Guardian of the Porn
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.
  • Crazy Bitch
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 08:53:45 AM »

why? They're timeless.

Yeah, a timeless JOKE...

the 80's is back.... that is the new look... anything from the 80's is in...

you really should keep up granny.

and btw, you're off topic... its about bathrooms and kitchens...

Okay, I'll stick to the topic...your grandaughter looks better as a brunette, but as long as she wears stirrup pants in the bathroom, she looks like a mentally deficient fashion victim in desperate need of rescuing. Buy her some REAL pants, will ya?

and who hates me

you really want me to cut and paste the entire members list of The Third Rail?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2010, 10:36:30 AM »

So what's the next thread then? Storage of linens and manchester? Haberdashery? (Whatever that is) or conservation of toilet paper?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 11:44:06 AM »

you really want me to cut and paste the entire members list of The Third Rail?

You're a very infantile and hostile person. My cousin is more mature than you and she looks great in anything she dons on.

You should hide that green monster that keeps escaping your person.

So what's the next thread then? Storage of linens and manchester? Haberdashery? (Whatever that is) or conservation of toilet paper?

nope, I am sticking to kitchens a bathrooms for now.

of course, what is stopping you from talking about yours or if you have plans to remodel or complain about a design fault?

What is stopping you making better comments than the one above?

Don't stay on the band wagon with the 3 ugly step sisters. Free think... be a free thinker. I know you're better than them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.458 seconds with 38 queries.