ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My Euro Getaway 2017  (Read 769 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: My Euro Getaway 2017
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 03:00:37 AM »

But I for example, never got robbed or had my house.

I hope you knocked on wood, dude. From what youre saying, it seems like everyone in your family has been the victim of some type of crime except you.  :lol:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 05:08:44 AM »

Someone looking at Brazil from outside would think people here are stumbling on corpses on the streets and getting robbed at least once a month.

Things have sure gotten a lot rougher after we committed the stupidity of allowing the left to fuck the country completely, but there's still a sense of normality

Most of the killings are in favelas and lower class districts, obviously. However, things started getting closer

The other day for example, my cousin's gf almost entered the bank she works when it was being robbed

She saw the criminal when she was at the front door and she quickly turned and he saw her, she ran. Unlikely, but she could have gotten shot and people do

Things that were unheard when the country still suppressed criminality back in the 90's now happen

I live in a mid-upper class borough and couple years ago, cop got shot in the head here, when he tried to stop a robbery

The thugs go around in pairs, in their shitty 125cc bikes and they commit hundreds of small robberies.

Once in a while you hear about someone who "reacts" and gets shot (and there are some who are cowardly shot by having nothing of value and that's the fucked up party here, there's a certain sadistic evil in many here, more than in other countries, poverty alone doesn't justify some of the shit that happens here)

My mom was robbed at gunpoint, but that was 15 years ago or so

My sister lives up north in a booming mining town that has the world's biggest iron mine and her house was burglarized twice I think

But I for example, never got robbed or had my house. Here in my borough, it happens, people go with the family inside and take what they want

That kind of shit didn't use to happen. Fucking thugs got bolder. Car theft is all too common

Meehhhh, who am I kidding, Brazil is a fucking dangerous shithole

If you wanna visit, choose a nice resort town, safe, and stay there. I suggest Caldas Novas.

Meh... that's always been parts of SA... the only real potential trouble I had when I was about those parts were touristy places near slums. Eyes in the back of your head stuff when you're getting stalked corner by corner. Usually at night but sometimes drunk or methed up gypsie dudes tried daylight.

Know the area you're in, alter your pace and direction chaotically, to keep them in the shadows, and act like you're hoping something happens. Smiling... laughing... making chupa chup pop signals from the mouth (you know what I'm talking about on that.... few others here would)

My trick was to discretely open a spiderco so I knew they could see it, then make a point of fiddling with it up and down my sleeve as I walked. Nothing the rest saw... just them. Putting on a pair of sunnies at night if they were closing in... bar that. If getting walked into down a street at 4 am, fanning fingers slightly into clenched fists if there were two or more.

Never got taken for anything but came close a few times. Ironically, all my local mates did... all of the fucking time. Cab or collectivo drivers used to have a field day dropping them off in bad spots to get rolled for their phones and cash in a shared set up.

They ended up giving me their holiday cash to carry on me if we all went away somewhere for a weekend of gambling and piss ups. It was running joke. Hide it on the white guy.  :lol:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 09:45:46 AM »

can you drink the water in all of those places

if you get the poo poo squirts can you post a pic of it

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 06:13:34 PM »

Protip: drink bottled water only when you travel and take with you a Z-pak along with a pack of Tamiflu.  :clever:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 06:32:31 PM »

can you drink the water in all of those places

if you get the poo poo squirts can you post a pic of it

Looks like this creepy dude who pretends he is a girl, is into scat and wants to see your shit Bra1n.  :confused:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 07:07:00 PM »

Protip: drink bottled water only when you travel and take with you a Z-pak along with a pack of Tamiflu.  :clever:

Tamiflu is worthless and bottled water is usually dodgy too. Relenza and a Steripen, filter, if near mining ops or the municipal system is suspect.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:14 PM »

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 07:32:18 PM »

when i went to canada i drank the liquids there and i was fine

you should also take some oranges with you to avoid scurvy

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 07:38:50 PM »

I take a daily multivitamin and am not going to Africa.

This is morphing into a 'bad travel advice' thread.

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 07:58:55 PM »

I take a daily multivitamin and am not going to Africa.

This is morphing into a 'bad travel advice' thread.

Fill your "shampoo" bottles with Everclear. It will save you a fortune in bar drinks

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 11:16:13 PM »

Spoiler, please.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11378225/Tamiflu-IS-effective-against-influenza-major-review-finds.html

Tamiflu resistant strains have rendered it useless. Your last POTUS chose Relenza over Tamiflu, during a scare.

Says it all.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 12:14:25 AM »

Tamiflu resistant strains have rendered it useless. Your last POTUS chose Relenza over Tamiflu, during a scare.

Says it all.

I don't know what secondary sources you consult but perhaps a primary source for viral testing and public health can clear things up for you..

Antiviral resistance to oseltamivir, zanamivir, and peramivir among circulating influenza viruses is currently low..
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/antivirals/summary-clinicians.htm

most influenza A and B virus strains are susceptible to oseltamivir and zanamivir [110]. Sporadic oseltamivir-resistant 2009 H1N1 virus infections have been identified, including with rare episodes of limited transmission [111--115], but the public health impact has been limited to date. During the 2013- 2014 season, 98.2% of the 2009 H1N1 viruses tested for surveillance were susceptible to oseltamivir
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/antivirals/antiviral-drug-resistance.htm

Since October 1, 2016, CDC tested 2,998  specimens (289 influenza A (H1N1)pdm09, 2,043 influenza A (H3N2), and 666 influenza B viruses) for resistance to the neuraminidase inhibitors antiviral drugs. None of the tested viruses were found to be resistant to oseltamivir, zanamivir, or peramivir.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/summary.htm

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 09:32:10 AM »

I don't know what secondary sources you consult but perhaps a primary source for viral testing and public health can clear things up for you..

Antiviral resistance to oseltamivir, zanamivir, and peramivir among circulating influenza viruses is currently low..
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/antivirals/summary-clinicians.htm

most influenza A and B virus strains are susceptible to oseltamivir and zanamivir [110]. Sporadic oseltamivir-resistant 2009 H1N1 virus infections have been identified, including with rare episodes of limited transmission [111--115], but the public health impact has been limited to date. During the 2013- 2014 season, 98.2% of the 2009 H1N1 viruses tested for surveillance were susceptible to oseltamivir
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/antivirals/antiviral-drug-resistance.htm

Since October 1, 2016, CDC tested 2,998  specimens (289 influenza A (H1N1)pdm09, 2,043 influenza A (H3N2), and 666 influenza B viruses) for resistance to the neuraminidase inhibitors antiviral drugs. None of the tested viruses were found to be resistant to oseltamivir, zanamivir, or peramivir.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/summary.htm

I consult myself and those of us who got fucked over by the promise of Tamiflu delivering us from swine flu, despite the opposite. We shit worse, vomited worse, lost more weight in a brief period of time than those who didn't take it.

Funnily enough, I actually had a Relenza disc on me at the time but didn't get the prognosis or time to use it in between the GP insistence that Tamiflu was the one and only..which I mistakenly followed.

You have no clue about life outside the US or what it takes to make it elsewhere. You talk about silly little things like water from bottles and equally worthless crap like what the CDC guidelines.

News flash, tossbag.... third world bought water is predominately refilled first world branded water bottles. You post your fly by night Euro itinary like it's cagey or raw. You epitomize to me what an American tourist generally is....a location dropper and hotel shut in too weak and fragile to get out of the safety and experience the globe.

...and when called on it... too weak to not quote primary Bullshit Harvesters like tbe CDC or its lesser cousin the FDA.

But by all means, continue...  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 07:20:34 PM »

I hope you knocked on wood, dude. From what youre saying, it seems like everyone in your family has been the victim of some type of crime except you.  :lol:

My neighbors lives in a McMansion and they got burglarized twice couple years ago

They had a babysitter, fucking slum whore gave the whole job to her thug friends

She was alone at home with the baby and she opened the door for them

She tried to say it was an invasion, but they got the criminals and as any good brazilian scumbag, they snitched on her

The other time, they were all out and they just broke in.

Guess who?

THE SAME CRIMINALS

See what liberal  laws do to a country?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It's not that bad if you know where to go and if you don't act stupid

No wonder you are so stoned 24/7.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 02:13:15 AM »

News flash, tossbag.... third world bought water is predominately refilled first world branded water bottles. You post your fly by night Euro itinary like it's cagey or raw. You epitomize to me what an American tourist generally is....a location dropper and hotel shut in too weak and fragile to get out of the safety and experience the globe.

...and when called on it... too weak to not quote primary Bullshit Harvesters like tbe CDC or its lesser cousin the FDA.

But by all means, continue...  :snick:

Hmm, perhaps my credibility would be elevated if i quoted some two-bit bitter dipshit on the internet who uses a voice encoder to pretend to be a female and is otherwise commonly known as "Fraud", instead of the CDC when discussing the efficacy of anti-viral drugs and the incidence of anti-viral resistance.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2017, 02:23:54 AM »

See what liberal  laws do to a country?

What exactly is a "liberal law" and how does it cause the situation which you described?

I don't see you bringing up the role that extreme poverty plays or Catholic Church policies which highly discourage birth control and abortions in third world countries.

The result is typical families with 10+ kids being born into abject poverty with no prospects for education or getting ahead in life other than a life of crime (and more teen births).

Are those examples of 'liberal laws' or policies that you're talking about?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2017, 03:58:54 AM »

Hmm, perhaps my credibility would be elevated if i quoted some two-bit bitter dipshit on the internet who uses a voice encoder to pretend to be a female and is otherwise commonly known as "Fraud", instead of the CDC when discussing the efficacy of anti-viral drugs and the incidence of anti-viral resistance.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Thank you for backing down in a shroud of bizarre unrelated accusations and ignoring a first hand account why your sentiments are ill informed.  :borat:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »

Thank you for backing down in a shroud of bizarre unrelated accusations and ignoring a first hand account why your sentiments are ill informed.  :borat:

To those of us who aren't morons, a first hand account is meaningless compared to a wide range epidemiological study. God knows what made you sick. Since you ooze shit wherever you go, no amount of hand washing would help you.  :turd:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2017, 05:36:33 PM »

To those of us who aren't morons, a first hand account is meaningless compared to a wide range epidemiological study. God knows what made you sick. Since you ooze shit wherever you go, no amount of hand washing would help you.  :turd:

There's no need to carry on like a pork chop, Bra1n. I had swine flu.... I tracked it into an isolated area unknowingly and dozens of my fellow workmates all got it... then it spread from there like wildfire in a population of 250k.

Can't speak for the majority, but I and the dozens got no help from taking Tamiflu and actually felt worse on it. There was anecdotal evidence after that Tamiflu was worthless and a few studies linking the seasonal flu vaccination of that year actually making the recipient more susceptible to contracting swine flu.

A vaccination I also received weeks before funnily enough...

So, quote your precious CDC all you like.... I've experienced and seen the truth first hand.

Tamiflu is shit. Seasonal flu vaccines are often shit. The CDC is one big pile of steaming shit, and you're full of something...

(Check, it could be shit)  :lol:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 38 queries.