• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: CW Panel Abuse  (Read 1721 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: CW Panel Abuse
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2017, 04:55:28 AM »

My actions confirm my words. For example, five years ago I was handed phone conversations that contained both your full name and the DTMF dialtones to your place of work and asked to remove anything that might point back to the point of origin of those calls. Which I did, but I also took it upon myself to remove the destination (ie:DTMF tones) and your surname from the recordings as well.

If what I said earlier was "bull....fucking....shit" then I'd not have bothered with it. It's not as if I owe you any favours, you wouldn't be a great loss if you vanished tomorrow in my opinion. If I were a spiteful person I might have taken it a step further and splashed the info about CO and TRF myself.

I'm not and I did not.

Another example? Sure, why not. Around 2011 sometime, the details of a volunteer organisation I had previously done work for and the name I worked for them under were passed to Blackmuse and Poofer, splashed about BH and pretty much everywhere by all and sundry. I know the day when they went up there was a lot of panic on the part of the people concerned that I would reciprocate in kind as I had known the doxxer's full name and address since around 2006 (though apparently they were unaware I knew theirs until after my stuff went up). Still, I didn't go the PII route and Poofer eventually doxxed them himself.

No matter how loudly you or anyone else proclaim otherwise, in seventeen years of Flametown opportunities to do so, I've yet to doxx anyone.

Well, aren't you a good boy.

Yo, admins....this sounded like a veiled threat.  He should be banned.  :snick:
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

zoohead

• this account is closed for business
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • zoohead embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2017, 05:12:59 AM »

Well, aren't you a good boy.

Yo, admins....this sounded like a veiled threat.  He should be banned.  :snick:
Getting the admins to fight your battles for you huh? What's the matter, are you finally clueing in to the fact that your endless homoerotic chatter isn't cutting the mustard?

Awww, poor little nigger.

The answer is 42. No I shall not be competing for your cruddy little title.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2017, 10:55:31 AM »

That rather depends, doesn't it? If you're still going after me because of shit Ant's said to you then Ant has precisely nothing to worry about.

Actually, it doesn't

Since Stan is so preoccupied with who does what to you and yours, it's rather obvious that if he so much as thinks of contacting anyone in my R/l, you'll be the collateral damage. Go cry your monkey ass off to the Admin for all I give a fuck.

See, what you do is certified and legally defined as cyberstalking. I've never ever contacted anyone I know online "offline" without their permission. Cyberstalking is using personal information you've found online to cause real life duress...95% of us here don't intend on using info, we're here for the laughs. You...you don't know how to do that. When your buddy Stan threatens me, I retaliate. Only he proceeds to type out more detail and that is where whoever is behind that nic fucked up.

Ive made it clear I want nothing to do with you yet you continue to have your buddy make threats and instigate situations where it's only natural I'd reply. Why another man would do all this is the name of YOU is questionable and obvious to anyone who does not give two flying fucks about your mental illness. In other words, no matter what or who does sonething like contact my children...you'll be the guilty party and treated as such.

I will not fake or pretend I don't care for my friends on here to make you feel better / not spaz out. You start threatening them or attempt to drag them into this to try and "scare" them into going against me and not only will you be ignored, you'll be fucked.

Don't address me. Don't try to get me to reply, go play with your devices and erase me from your memory. I will never change my mind and everything I do here is not with you in mind. Stay away from my kids social media...if you don't want  your own tactics being used back.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2017, 11:02:43 AM »

All of this anger and bitterness just because cun´T e-banged and then e-dumped you...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

This is exactly why I don't answer the waves of your pm's, Rosario.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2017, 11:11:44 AM »

All of this anger and bitterness just because cun´T e-banged and then e-dumped you...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

This is exactly why I don't answer the waves of your pm's, Rosario.

If I allow everyone to believe that , will he go stalk someone else ?

Seriously

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »

Actually, it doesn't

Since Stan is so preoccupied with who does what to you and yours, it's rather obvious that if he so much as thinks of contacting anyone in my R/l, you'll be the collateral damage. Go cry your monkey ass off to the Admin for all I give a fuck.

See, what you do is certified and legally defined as cyberstalking. I've never ever contacted anyone I know online "offline" without their permission. Cyberstalking is using personal information you've found online to cause real life duress...95% of us here don't intend on using info, we're here for the laughs. You...you don't know how to do that. When your buddy Stan threatens me, I retaliate. Only he proceeds to type out more detail and that is where whoever is behind that nic fucked up.

Ive made it clear I want nothing to do with you yet you continue to have your buddy make threats and instigate situations where it's only natural I'd reply. Why another man would do all this is the name of YOU is questionable and obvious to anyone who does not give two flying fucks about your mental illness. In other words, no matter what or who does sonething like contact my children...you'll be the guilty party and treated as such.

I will not fake or pretend I don't care for my friends on here to make you feel better / not spaz out. You start threatening them or attempt to drag them into this to try and "scare" them into going against me and not only will you be ignored, you'll be fucked.

Don't address me. Don't try to get me to reply, go play with your devices and erase me from your memory. I will never change my mind and everything I do here is not with you in mind. Stay away from my kids social media...if you don't want  your own tactics being used back.

This idiot is certifiably mentally ill.  :lol:

Who is cyberstalking you pork chop?  You're a fat attention starved liar who likes to create drama for herself.  Nobody needs to cyberstalk you. YOU post all of your information publicly on this board you fool.

Nobody has contacted you offline without you inviting them to do so.

What part of this is a flame board and I use scraps of information YOU post here, to fuck with your head? Clearly you have difficulty comprehending the simplicity of the situation. You're so ridiculously easy to troll  :lolatu:

You're choosing to blame cunT because you're not able to dredge up any PI on me and are pissed I continually troll you into hyperventilating  :lol:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »

blah blah same old sick stalker shit

boring cunty schil posting wack shit again!

You poor Feeble minded, sheep-like non-entity

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #167 on: April 28, 2017, 12:22:23 PM »

boring cunty schil posting wack shit again!

You poor Feeble minded, sheep-like non-entity

Good afternoon man who pretends to be a woman on a message board, how does my dick smell today?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #168 on: April 28, 2017, 12:48:31 PM »

Actually, it doesn't

I got too "Actually" and I quote, without being bored.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2017, 02:37:31 PM »

Yeah, losing your ass at a slot machine will make you walk away. Completely broke. Flea is that bitch. She ran your pockets like a marathon, you punk ass prison lifer piece of prey, and valet parked you outside of the cleaners.

I've never seen such an obsessed, insane fuck since Beaver Cleaver (RIP).

Ten to one odds his name summons ladr.

zoohead

• this account is closed for business
  • Senatore
  • zoohead embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »

That rather depends, doesn't it? If you're still going after me because of shit Ant's said to you then Ant has precisely nothing to worry about.

Actually, it doesn't

I know full well it doesn't. You haven't the good grace to admit that you were wrong in the first place, or that the current state of play where you and I are concerned is something you doggedly insisted on creating, even after it was blatantly apparent that you were wrong in the first place. It's just not in you to accept the responsibilities for your own actions and to take your lumps, that's why every time I've ever stood back and given you your rein I invariably find you nipping and sniping at my heels.

See what I mean? Here's the thing though, I remember you once telling me that I couldn't handle you, yet the amount of sooking I've seen you indulging with around the shoutbox every time I put you in your place would seem to indicate otherwise. I've watched you push that threat of collateral damage a number of times now; each time who has wound up getting sin-binned for it? Certainly not I.

See, what you do is certified and legally defined as cyberstalking. I've never ever contacted anyone I know online "offline" without their permission. Cyberstalking is using personal information you've found online to cause real life duress...95% of us here don't intend on using info</snip>

And I suppose threatening to contact previous employers and ex-girlfriends doesn't count as "real life duress"? Show me anywhere where I have threatened even once what you've been threatening me with for twelve months now. You can't do it because I haven't done it, ass. If it ever got as far as a court of law, one quick look at the IP records... hell, one quick look at my posting frequency in January '16 alone would be enough to overturn any charges of cyberstalking and leave you wide open for similar charges against yourself based purely on the material you attempted to harrass Ant with between March~August 2016.

Legally I am in the clear. You... not so much. My periodic absences from the argument and your determination to reinsert me into it at every opportunity are the proof. Own up to it, fucknuckle. You are your own problem,

we're here for the laughs

Laughs? Yeah, I've seen how you get your jollies, bragging about registering at forums with people who happily turned their backs on you in order to get yourself banned for harrassing them. Your idea of "laughs" hinges on making others frustrated or outright miserable, how strange it is that you are incapable of seeing the "funny side" when it's you weeping in a shoutbox about how it's "never gonna end" and "oh woe is I".

You...you don't know how to do that.

I find plenty of laughs, don't get me wrong. Just because the crap you bring isn't particularly lulzworthy and in fact causes people to leave the forum in droves whether I rise to deal with it or not, doesn't mean I'm not off enjoying myself with people whose idea of a good laugh doesn't involve wrecking the real life of someone wholly unrelated to their problems.

When your buddy Stan threatens me, I retaliate. Only he proceeds to type out more detail and that is where whoever is behind that nic fucked up.

Yes, and you decided that person was me. Only I know for a fact I mentioned precisely nothing about you at all for months after you started threatening to sling my shit at Ant. Whatever he threw at you, I had nothing to do with.

You've told me you accepted this, only to turn around and revisit the same "cunT must be Ant" angle innumerable times. If that was all it was I might have left you to your own devices (yes, even the times when you kept trying to get back in my grille about it), but it was the insistence of using confidences from a time when I still regarded you as a decent person as ammunition against Ant that sees me returning to the fray just so you'll have the chance to play victim... over... and over... and over again.

I've made it clear I want nothing to do with you yet you continue to have your buddy make threats and instigate situations where it's only natural I'd reply.

I do nothing of the sort. Ant is not "my buddy", I haven't the slightest clue who he is or where he's from and apart from a few PMs around August of last year where I invited him to join in on the selfie thread I started, any communication I've had with him has been limited to this board and its shoutbox.

The situations he instigates are off his own bat, there's no reason to expect a request from me to "go easy on the poor widdle fwea" is going to be heard any more that the constant assertions from all and sundry that I wasn't behind his account were heard by you in all those months you assured us all that we were wrong and you were going to prove it.

And speaking of assurances, what happened to the "I can handle him on my own" line you fed me two Marches ago? You haven't handled him at all; he's still sitting there, smirking at all the carnage he's wrought and having a high old time laughing at yours and my expense. Am I going to thump him for that by throwing your PII at him? Pardon me for saying so, but that doesn't seem to advance my situation any, so I'm damned if I can see the logic behind your caper you mindless twit.

Why another man would do all this is the name of YOU is questionable

Questionable? Try "outright retarded". Nonetheless, that's essentially what you've claimed above just now. Can I call you outright retarded now?

In other words, no matter what or who does sonething like contact my children...you'll be the guilty party and treated as such.

You mean "you'll treat me as the guilty party whether I was actually guilty or not". I've heard that bandied about before, it was the same argument used to doxx Freud and his family back on Brawl-Hall. Freud wasn't guilty for Feral's name getting out in the public eye, yet he was expected to carry the can. Now you're claiming a readiness to do the same favour for me, in spite of the fact you've been put on the moderated list once for doing so already.

Tell me, what's your next point of call after you've thrown all your toys out of the cot and Ant is still giving you a hard time? What exactly do you plan to do after you've used up all your ammo and he's still riding you like the redheaded stepbitch you are?

I will not fake or pretend I don't care for my friends on here

No, you'll just pull a Cathy and fuck them over whenever you take it into your head to. I was your friend once, I know only too well how easily it is for someone else to fuck that arrangement over. No, I'm not saying that to wreck any friendships you pretend to cherish at present; they are all welcome to make their own decisions, just as Cathy's friends were. And I vividly recall a time at FlameChamps where a never ending procession of people who though she was their friend got thrown under the wheels of the bus too.

No, I'm saying it simply because it's what I see. It's no skin off my dick if you go hogwild on members of your friends list, my only interest in this ongoing bullshit is dealing with the constant and repeated attacks you insist on dragging me into. At least if you run true to form they should be safe for as long as I keep wiping the floor with your snivelling excuse for a game; you generally tend to start scouting about for people to feed your masochistic need to be drubbed only when you don't have a focus for your hate.

to make you feel better / not spaz out. You start threatening them or attempt to drag them into this to try and "scare" them into going against me and not only will you be ignored, you'll be fucked.

Yeah yeah, you've been saying that for ages now and I since haven't been particularly obliging in giving you the reason you look to Ant instead. Well, there was that one avatar I did, the one you didn't even recognise as a chop of your daughter even after you demanded I put it back up a second time.

That one. After months of your dire threats as to what was going to happen to me if I brought your kids into it (and in spite of it being you and ONLY you who kept bringing them into it) I chucked your kid's haircut on to a nigger and laughed up my sleeve at you as you continued to threaten me, little realising that I had done so AND in a manner which could not possibly have put her at any risk.

Fuck you. You don't get to make demands of me for shit I never even contemplated in the first place, not when you insist on dragging me back into it. Your kids social media doesn't interest me, YOU don't interest me, but the fact you're making these demands already tells me that that is precisely the road you're heading down and good luck to you... stalker.

I warned you that this was the situation you were creating in our last FB conversation together. The one where you were begging me to leave you alone in spite of my having attempted to oh-so many times over the previous two months AND ahead of a further two months worth after the fact. YOU have assured that Ant and pretty much anyone who wants to yank your chain only has to dip into the wealth of spam you've foisted upon this board and yet it's me you're going to hold responsible for it? Bitch, I'll smack you about the head with my textual cock for as long as you continue to paw at my fly with this shit. You have nobody to blame but yourself

The answer is 42. No I shall not be competing for your cruddy little title.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2017, 03:56:04 PM »

Yeah, losing your ass at a slot machine will make you walk away. Completely broke. Flea is that bitch. She ran your pockets like a marathon, you punk ass prison lifer piece of prey, and valet parked you outside of the cleaners.

I've never seen such an obsessed, insane fuck since Beaver Cleaver (RIP).

Ten to one odds his name summons ladr.

I'm getting the distinct impression that Brent is a meth head.   :confused:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »

Getting the admins to fight your battles for you huh? What's the matter, are you finally clueing in to the fact that your endless homoerotic chatter isn't cutting the mustard?

Awww, poor little nigger.

Sucky sucky your roommates cawk, ya bug eyed faggit. 
You recognize the sink?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »

i was going to play Stan's greatest flaming hits

but it was just a broken record

SAD

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2017, 05:34:46 PM »

i was going to play Stan's greatest flaming hits

but it was just a broken record

SAD

You're  better off spinning on knobs than spinning records anyway.
You recognize the sink?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2017, 06:50:33 PM »

Brents been licking a lot of different asses tonight,  you slag brent

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2018, 11:08:03 AM »

As long as Nurse Ratchet has her grip on Bra1n's set, shit won't change.

Now if my girl VC were still here...that child-stalking punk would've been trolled the fuck out his monkey ass mind and we'd be Stan free.

I'm not as effective as homegirl, but it's still TDT on mine  :101:

No you’re not effective, at all. Never were, never will be.  :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.415 seconds with 42 queries.