• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: CW Panel Abuse  (Read 1744 times)

plus minus reset

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
Re: CW Panel Abuse
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 06:26:10 PM »

Cw has done this for N.A., if I had to guess.

Anyone can read the chat box. I never threatened OR posted info on anyone. Just claimed I had it. And that DOES NOT break rules. Sorry Bra1n. You either do the right thing and undo the ban since I've not posted and wont post PI, or..

Your site suffers. Again. And I'm gone forever.

Edit. You posted. I will address your questions.

For what purpose did you post to JS that you know his street address?

To troll. Also. Did I mention I would post it?

NO.

Did you think that was a flame?
Were you trying to be funny?

Johnny and I, to my knowledge, are associates. He is cool in my book. But I like BSing. It isn't my fault if he swallows the bait. Again. Troll.

Were you planning on stating 'syke'?

If he asked? Sure.

Or did were your trying leave create an impression in JS mind that you were going to post his PII in order to gain the upper hand on him during an exchange with him?

I won his title with no fighting back.

Really man?

What exactly was your reason for invoking Oranje having given you JS's work number and JS's street address

Simple. It was believable.

Have I satisfied your interrogation?

If not, this, truly, is my last post and I am truly disgusted at the panel abuse here.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2017, 06:27:12 PM »

He likes it when folks mention shortbread too :2thumbs:

As you well know.

On the upside of the downside, I do realise you are worth slightly more than even that.

zoohead

• this account is closed for business
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • zoohead embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 06:28:11 PM »

Cw has done this for N.A., if I had to guess.

Anyone can read the chat box. I never threatened OR posted info on anyone. Just claimed I had it. And that DOES NOT break rules. Sorry Bra1n. You either do the right thing and undo the ban since I've not posted and wont post PI, or..

Edit. You posted. I will address your questions.

NO.

Johnny and I, to my knowledge, are associates. He is cool in my book. But I like BSing. It isn't my fault if he swallows the bait. Again. Troll.

If he asked? Sure.

I won his title with no fighting back.

Really man?

Simple. It was believable.

Have I satisfied your interrogation?

If not, this, truly, is my last post and I am truly disgusted at the panel abuse here.
Shut your hole and go answer my post, bitch.

The answer is 42. No I shall not be competing for your cruddy little title.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »

Keep saying you are gone forever, is there a traffic jam at whatever?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 06:31:33 PM »

Shut your hole and go answer my post, bitch.

Dude, you ain't worth the pain your mother strained to have you....you sure ain't worth the time for Brent to reply. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »

Keep saying you are gone forever, is there a traffic jam at whatever?

You should check out with him...again, rotten tooth.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 330
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 06:33:57 PM »

Maybe he was fucking with him?

You can't bite on every troll brent throws your way.

There's no legit flaming reason to threaten someone with offsite work harassment and exposing other contact info. Not when it's not obviously a troll.

When others like Ant posts a thread like This is where flea's kids go to school followed by an image of a chimp cage or something, everyone knows it's troll (intended for a laugh).

When someone posts I know your street address and work number, how would your bosses react if I send them a copy of ___, that is in the nature of offline harassment in order to gain the upper hand in an exchange, it seems to me.

#PutYourBabyinMe

zoohead

• this account is closed for business
  • Senatore
  • zoohead embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »

Dude, you ain't worth the pain your mother strained to have you....you sure ain't worth the time for Brent to reply. 
Stuff it in your cawkbawx Caveman, I've known your name for years and let me just say... your mother must have really hated your guts. :lolatu:

The answer is 42. No I shall not be competing for your cruddy little title.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »

As you well know.

On the upside of the downside, I do realise you are worth slightly more than even that.

Of course I wouldn't mention shortbread too you, as I'm smart enough too know shortbread is actually cornish

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 06:41:15 PM »

Well if you want to play that game then congratulations, you trolled a mod and got muted for your efforts, dumbarse.  :tard:

#PutYourBabyinMe

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 06:42:56 PM »

is saying Johnny can not dunk considered PI?

if so can someone erase what i said in the chat box

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 06:43:52 PM »

Well if you want to play that game then congratulations, you trolled a mod and got muted for your efforts, dumbarse.  :tard:

Shrug.

I've never used PI. I'm a staunch opponent. I used it to fuck with him. I never dreamed it would be that believable.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »

CW can abuse my panel any day of the week  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »

is saying Johnny can not dunk considered PI?

if so can someone erase what i said in the chat box

are you saying johnny is black and can't play basketball?

you are walking on thin ice here, fax

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »

Shrug.

I've never used PI. I'm a staunch opponent. I used it to fuck with him. I never dreamed it would be that believable.

Then why even bring up sending something to JS's corporate when everyone knows he has already been the victim of workplace harassment spilled over from FT? Stay clear of that shit.

There are many different things to rightfully flame JS over. Threatening to expose shit to his bosses isnt one of those. That's why we have PII rules to begin with - to prevent offsite harassment which hearkens back to the days when posters thought it was funny to show up at the home of another poster or send copies of their posts to their work in order to get them fired.

It's shit like that which causes people to leave FT in droves. Threatening to do it when there is a realistic chance of carrying out the threat (like in JS's case) is just as bad.

#PutYourBabyinMe

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2017, 06:56:47 PM »

There's no legit flaming reason to threaten someone with offsite work harassment and exposing other contact info. Not when it's not obviously a troll.

When others like Ant posts a thread like This is where flea's kids go to school followed by an image of a chimp cage or something, everyone knows it's troll (intended for a laugh).

When someone posts I know your street address and work number, how would your bosses react if I send them a copy of ___, that is in the nature of offline harassment in order to gain the upper hand in an exchange, it seems to me.

i disagree most forcefully but not to the point of rape

stan's example is the same as brents...

stan is a well known unhinged nut case and certain people on here are screen capping all his threats wether they involve chimps or he is  just using the chimp excuse to get around the PI rules

this stan is even today using PI in his sig, Flea has not sanctioned her handwriting to be paraded about the forum in some assholes sig like that, another flagrant PI abuse being over looked by bra1in

just the mention of kids... if they are not goats..is also PI abuse

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2017, 06:57:59 PM »

I  understand it's  difficult to admin or mod this type of forum.   

I thought Sum and Flea were more likely to go down the PII  road than   Brent vs Jiggy.  Brent has nothing to gain.  Jiggy is spamming up the place with total garbage.   Restrict the spammers.

You have a flame forum filled with spammers who basically go unmoderated.

Brent trolls you into thinking he's going to out Jiggy's information.   Admit it ... there is no reason at all for Brent to out jiggy and it makes no sense ... it's a good troll.

You want more  Johnny Storm posts ?

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 07:01:01 PM »

if you want to talk freely about your own PI then go to spin  room and start another ask me anything thread like Miketx did before he left this gin joint

maybe brent can start an "I worked at a bakery once,ask me anything" thread  and he can share any PI he feels is appropriate with other people

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 07:07:09 PM »

So we all agree,  CW gets banned for doing nothing against the spammers.

Chapter Seven Mod in place.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 07:07:43 PM »

Brent trolls you into thinking he's going to out Jiggy's information.   Admit it ... there is no reason at all for Brent to out jiggy and it makes no sense ... it's a good troll.

This.

Also I recall in 2015 my full doxxing by cheesus. Workplace, call letters, city, etc.

Remember what I said to you Bra1n?

FUCK THEM.

And what did I do in retaliation?

Flamed. I had Bones info. Apartment number even. Did I use it?

No, faggot.

And I would never do that. Don't need to. I am simply that much of a draw. The fact I'm HERE gives you immeasurable assistance.

Maybe thank me. I've saved your shit board.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 39 queries.