ThirdRailForum

• November 22, 2017, 02:21:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: An open letter to one of my ardent admirers  (Read 5867 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
An open letter to one of my ardent admirers
« on: November 28, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »

Hello Cardy,

Happy Holidays you hysterically spineless fruitcake. I do hope you didn't choke on any of your own drool during dinner today. Did you not think one of my loyal associates wouldn't link me to your clutching little cunt like tirade at FC? hehehehe!

Your lurking of this board as well as your perpetual need to pour over ever single word I post is a tad troubling. Don't get me wrong, many are vigilant over my net activities, it's just that the majority possess a penis....Thank goodness!  :vc:

None the less, I can not tell a lie; I'm ecstatic that I've clearly left such a profound mark on you, that you're not only compelled to mention me frequently on boards I don't even bother posting on (some of which I'm not even registered with), but you're actually too cowardly to confront me face to face with your petty and vindictive judgments. Why, that puts you in a league similar to that slovenly Australian swamp creature who pines away for my attention daily. Congratulations.

Most amusing is how you didn't feel the need to question my wit or confront me with your frivolous disapproval on the Hot Coals board, one single time. Even when I didn't hesitate to chide you daily over your daft championing of that retarded Alaskan woman who lost John McLame his second go round at POTUS.

Alas, what can one expect from a tediously boring, misogynistic net hag who fritters away time by arduously constructing trivial little ditties about anonymous internet characters in shticky sitcom-esque scenarios? Not much, obviously.

Don't let me get to you so much Mrs. Grundy, I revel in delight that one of my diploma's is composed in Latin and that very fact eats at you almost as badly as your inability to fully conceal your charlatanic qualities.

Do yourself a favor freakshow, grow a set. Swiping pedantically at me from the sidelines is not only unbecomingly catty, but it's indicative of your ominous preoccupation with me.

Next time include a SASE, I'll forward an 8x10 glossy you creepy bitch.

Lurve,
Daniela  :-* :-*

ps
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.-Socrates

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: An open letter to one of my ardent admirers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »

Hey I dont follow you around reading every post, well you know what I think of some of your posts, oh and really I'm not an obsessive.  :slap:
You got the rest right though.:rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »

Hey I dont follow you around reading every post, well you know what I think of some of your posts, oh and really I'm not an obsessive.  :slap:
You got the rest right though.:rotf:

as long as you have a penis, you're welcome to follow me around. frankly, i'd be shocked if you didn't.  :vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 04:00:55 PM »

Got more to add here but cant even add a recipe thread atm, fucking server sucks

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »

i know, oddie is working on it....naked.  :vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

To begin with I just thought that women just prefer to flame women and men/men and that moderators were fair game. Its only recently her petty misogny shone through. I just thought i wouldn't like to be her daughter, or son for that matter as I would be a serial killer in the making. Leave her to it, I'm sure that in the end there will just be her and caskur at each others throats as evil bastard measures his man boobs to see how much theyve grown after stealing female contraceptive pills.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »

Got more to add here but cant even add a recipe thread atm, fucking server sucks

I know, I cant stand it anymore. I think the new server has a security setting which prevents posts from going through otherwise we would have moved yesterday. I sent them a ticket and if they can correct it, we will haul arse over there and move. Otherwise, I will have to find a new one. This one has been having too many problems lately.

:looney:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »

Love the

:looney: :looney: :looney: :looney: :looney: :looney: :looney:

smileys

ok so how do you do marquee tags?

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 04:18:09 AM »

Hello Cardy,

I saw where Cardy went off on you at FC and it makes me wonder. First, isnt it fitting that a month and a half since my last thread there, it is still at the top of the board and near the top in terms of views and replies? How fitting and appropriate for my final thread there to be a 300+ and still be contributing to their post count long after I'm gone but enough about me.  :grin:

It's sad to see that FC looks like it has no sense of direction now and is just floundering around in a dull wind. I'm surprised that no one with a strong presence has emerged from the crowd yet and given the forum a sense of purpose. It has none whatsoever from what I can see.

As for Cardy, I wonder if she didn't say what she said, where she said it to drum up publicity for this place. She didn't have to mention me in a positive light like she did in the course of attacking you but she has done so and mentioned this new forum several times now.

I really don't know why she isnt here posting considering how she follows us and has such a keen mind for discussion and current events. Maybe she still thinks this whole thing is a troll as is trying to draw you out or maybe she just misses talking about us but she is bright enough to operate on different levels so I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to her 'attack' on you than meets the eye.  :wink:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 04:25:16 AM »

Love the

smileys

* THE BRA1N wants to know what you are talking about.

Do you mean the move tag?

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 04:34:45 AM »

To begin with I just thought that women just prefer to flame women and men/men and that moderators were fair game. Its only recently her petty misogny shone through. I just thought i wouldn't like to be her daughter, or son for that matter as I would be a serial killer in the making. Leave her to it, I'm sure that in the end there will just be her and caskur at each others throats as evil bastard measures his man boobs to see how much theyve grown after stealing female contraceptive pills.

Part of my consciously abrogating flametown from my routine, was the realization that there is an abundance of generalized morbidity of character drawn to such an arena and that is an element that is highly unlikely to change any time soon.

For years, it was an amusingly creative outlet for me and somewhat of a personal social experiment I was conducting, of which I won't get into too much detail describing.

But, I will say it was terribly interesting and informative to observe the vast parade of socially deranged individuals work so hard to mask themselves from the daily ineptitudes life handed them. The depth of perniciousness exchange alone, was well worth the price of admission and witnessing the absurd rise and fall of symbiotic relationships was definitely noteworthy. As was manipulating some of those situations for my own amusement.  :vc:

It grew tiresome however and viewing the behaviors now, from outside the box; has seriously made me question how I chose such an unfulfillable hobby to begin with.

Love the

smileys

:looney:

or quote my post.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 04:51:18 AM »

You both need to go to the social strycnine forum at F4$ and read my what makes a perfect flamer thread. It shows what could have been good being hijacked by the flotsum and jetsum of the internet.Posted it earlier

:looney::cookie::looney:
Meanwhile on fetlife I have found groups for, 1950's lifestyle, furry bunny rape etc etc :rotf: :rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 04:53:22 AM »

I saw where Cardy went off on you at FC and it makes me wonder. First, isnt it fitting that a month and a half since my last thread there, it is still at the top of the board and near the top in terms of views and replies? How fitting and appropriate for my final thread there to be a 300+ and still be contributing to their post count long after I'm gone but enough about me.  :grin:

It's sad to see that FC looks like it has no sense of direction now and is just floundering around in a dull wind. I'm surprised that no one with a strong presence has emerged from the crowd yet and given the forum a sense of purpose. It has none whatsoever from what I can see.

It does sadden me in a way. But it's a sort of Darwinism. All good things must come to an end and I can't truly say there is much I miss about it.

As for Cardy, I wonder if she didn't say what she said, where she said it to drum up publicity for this place. She didn't have to mention me in a positive light like she did in the course of attacking you but she has done so and mentioned this new forum several times now.

I really don't know why she isnt here posting considering how she follows us and has such a keen mind for discussion and current events. Maybe she still thinks this whole thing is a troll as is trying to draw you out or maybe she just misses talking about us but she is bright enough to operate on different levels so I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to her 'attack' on you than meets the eye.  :wink:

I don't often put much thought into Cardy's motives, as they really don't effect or affect me on any significant level in the long run, either way. So I could care less about what compels her. I've always found her an interesting read, but some of her behaviors are odd. Like I previously mentioned- the proverbial internetz terrorist/cloak and dagger-like mental warfare aspects of that arena just don't do "it" for me anymore. That said, it isn't any sort of secret that Cardy has a notable penchant to react adversely to other females in general.   

I mean sure it's sometimes fun to harmlessly throw out a little propaganda to see who will respond and how and to downplay my knowledge of some subjects just to keep conversation going, but to actively monitor and catalog someones activities without even participating in discussion with them, then to "report" about it on another domain, strikes me as bizarre regardless of the directive.   

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 06:43:12 AM »

You both need to go to the social strycnine forum at F4$ and read my what makes a perfect flamer thread. It shows what could have been good being hijacked by the flotsum and jetsum of the internet.Posted it earlier

:looney::cookie::looney:
Meanwhile on fetlife I have found groups for, 1950's lifestyle, furry bunny rape etc etc :rotf: :rotf:

That makes me think of that "furry" fetish someone brought to my attention a few months back and of which I was TOTALLY unaware of!!

I seriously had NO CLUE people dress up in adult sized animal costumes with fur flaps and then fuck each other! I've seen those sorts of characters in RL simulation games, but never made the connection that it was something that actually derived from a true fetish  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm down to try anything at least once, but that just looks tedious and sort of messy. Plus, I imagine it could get quite warm in one of those suits and I rather like the intimacy of flesh to flesh encounters.  :vc:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 07:31:24 AM »

but to actively monitor and catalog someones activities without even participating in discussion with them, then to "report" about it on another domain, strikes me as bizarre regardless of the directive.

Isnt that what most people in flame forums do? Run a search on my nic at Bawk Mall and see how many flame posts pop up despite me never posting there with any semblance of regularity. I dont find it bizarre by any stretch but if the aim is to actually flame someone instead of an angle for an ulterior motive than it I do find it rather sheepish.

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »

Isnt that what most people in flame forums do? Run a search on my nic at Bawk Mall and see how many flame posts pop up despite me never posting there with any semblance of regularity. I dont find it bizarre by any stretch but if the aim is to actually flame someone instead of an angle for an ulterior motive than it I do find it rather sheepish.

Well, yes and no. I mean yes in the regard that while I was an active participant, I would troll about other flame venues when I was linked to threads that involved or mentioned me and maybe grab a post of interest or if I was looking to stir up a little activity, I would snip off bits here an there to post for fodder. I think we would possibly tie each other for most bawl hall mentions and I've never ever even registered there, not even under an alter.  :confused:

And no, in the way that I set flame game politics aside and privately extended an invite to Cardy to join us here and I find this sudden bitter outburst very cacker/obsessive like, after all this time has passed.

It's similar behavior to what those lifeless freaks like alpo/cacker do when they establish those free "safe haven" boards and even though nobody bothers to read them or post on them, they proceed to mull about together, reposting our posts, and oozing their disdain for us in a place where they know we will likely never see it and in an unlikely event that it does come to our attention, we won't bother responding to them anyway. 

Perhaps I wouldn't find a need to take issue with or even respond to Cardy's unusual actions if it wasn't for the fact that it's been close to two months since I've bothered to contribute to any sort of flame forum and aside from some post election commentary, she hasn't been a blip on our radar.

So, you must be right. Either Cardy is paranoid stricken and still thinks this board is some sort of lengthy troll devised to trick people in some way or she misses us and feels the need to create some sort of child like ruckus to get our attention as I don't think it was her way of drumming up publicity for the board. Why would she bother? She doesn't even post here, all she does is analyze all my posts.  :vc:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 09:59:32 AM »

And no, in the way that I set flame game politics aside and privately extended an invite to Cardy to join us here and I find this sudden bitter outburst very cacker/obsessive like, after all this time has passed.

That goes to the heart of missing my point. I wouldnt be quick to assume that it was a bitter, obsessive outburst directed at you. It may well have been but it also may have been a way to draw others into a discussion about this place, or you or another subject. That's how smart people operate. Things arent always what they seem on their face. I would be much more circumspect.

It doesnt make much sense for her to flame you with the object of elevating herself at your expense when you stopped posting there over a month ago and she isnt one of stupid ones. In fact, she's probably the brightest one of them all. She must have thought about the reaction she get over there more than from you and that had to figure in her mind. You can't underestimate people like her cause you just wind up making yourself look bad.

Had she said something like that about me, I would have taken it with a grain of salt and thanked her for the keeping my name active in the old stomping grounds, if someone ever brought it up. Obviously, neither of us are posting in flame forums any longer (at least Im not) so it makes no difference to me what anyone wants to say when Im not around. They may get some reactions from others but not from me so their effort is a waste if I am their target.

If you start with the premise that it's all a game, none of it really matters and insults are just props anyways. That's why there isnt one person who I flamed in the past who I wouldnt welcome here today if they wanted to make a contribution. To me it was only a game AT the flame forum. Away from it, it was game paused and I could just as well talk to someone like AlfaNova, Omnia and Temple as I could to you. It's only when people go beyond the arena of the game that I have a personal problem with them.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »

Shes either trying to troll you back, troll a response or shes playing a bitter woman character.

Either way its attention seeking and you have given her that, As Brain said its a game. Its a game to the sane and an exstention to real life for those with Narrsasistic personality disorders. The 2 are indistingiushable untill the one with the NPD gets personal, flaming from the inbox etc.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

That makes me think of that "furry" fetish someone brought to my attention a few months back and of which I was TOTALLY unaware of!!

I seriously had NO CLUE people dress up in adult sized animal costumes with fur flaps and then fuck each other! I've seen those sorts of characters in RL simulation games, but never made the connection that it was something that actually derived from a true fetish  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm down to try anything at least once, but that just looks tedious and sort of messy. Plus, I imagine it could get quite warm in one of those suits and I rather like the intimacy of flesh to flesh encounters.  :vc:

Oh yes there are plenty of furry groups, a big taboo though is slating other peoples kinks on those sites so you have to button it however funny or bizzare you find it.

so you dont own a squirrel costume?

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »

That goes to the heart of missing my point. I wouldnt be quick to assume that it was a bitter, obsessive outburst directed at you. It may well have been but it also may have been a way to draw others into a discussion about this place, or you or another subject. That's how smart people operate. Things arent always what they seem on their face. I would be much more circumspect.

No, I didn't miss your point at all. You completely missed mine. I understand you have the need to dissect the actions of others to expose some sort of system of nefariously tumultuous underpinnings that may or may not exist or could quit possibly be the sum of all its parts. I have to be frank, the majority of "smart people" I know tend to say what they mean and mean what they say. They don't tend to have to camouflage their intentions with double entandres in order to fashion some sort of impervious "out" to disguise any potential for failure in their directive. 

It doesnt make much sense for her to flame you with the object of elevating herself at your expense when you stopped posting there over a month ago and she isnt one of stupid ones. In fact, she's probably the brightest one of them all. She must have thought about the reaction she get over there more than from you and that had to figure in her mind. You can't underestimate people like her cause you just wind up making yourself look bad.

Essentially, as I just stated; I don't allocate enough of my time into estimating or underestimating the motives of some anonymous net being, as I could truly care less about "looking bad" or good for that matter, to some moron who has nothing better to do with themselves beside scheme up ways to fool fools. I'm quite shallow like that and have no qualms admitting that my world revolves around me. And no, it does not make much sense at all. That is my entire point. A "smart person" who would meticulously machinate a situation on the surface, in order to cull a specific response out of a gaggle of dupes, doesn't seem very smart at all and might want to consider a more constructive way to spend their time as they clearly have way too much of it on their hands. Maybe, something like ladling hot soup out to the homeless perhaps.

Had she said something like that about me, I would have taken it with a grain of salt and thanked her for the keeping my name active in the old stomping grounds, if someone ever brought it up. Obviously, neither of us are posting in flame forums any longer (at least Im not) so it makes no difference to me what anyone wants to say when Im not around. They may get some reactions from others but not from me so their effort is a waste if I am their target.

I am not posting in flame forums either and rarely even find the desire to do more than browse through them so I can chuckle over how people still continue to find the urge to "flame vc" in my lengthy abscence, when this board is behaving buggy.

If you start with the premise that it's all a game, none of it really matters and insults are just props anyways. That's why there isnt one person who I flamed in the past who I wouldnt welcome here today if they wanted to make a contribution. To me it was only a game AT the flame forum. Away from it, it was game paused and I could just as well talk to someone like AlfaNova, Omnia and Temple as I could to you. It's only when people go beyond the arena of the game that I have a personal problem with them.

That is another point. As I've clearly removed myself from "the game", I find it a little unsettling that there is a person who has chosen to formidably scour my activities in order to utilize my essence as a basis for some possibly twisted or not means to generate discussion or attention for themselves. I'm by no means devastated by the performance, nor do I find myself offended, I am simply pointing out that I find the behavior unusual, that is all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.483 seconds with 37 queries.