ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I lost my brains when they cut my bollocks off in a botched sex swap op'  (Read 1599 times)

plus minus reset

furry-twatguyTopic starter

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • furry-twatguy probably just rolled in here.
  • I lost my brains when they cut off my balls

I've always had the firm belief that if there's a nut-job around, get ready for some laughs.

It is not known with certainty what the causes of insanity are, but it's probably a safe bet that it has something to do with whores smoking crack while they had rotting little shit-bags festering in their guts and since old faps is determined to bring everyone down down down we present the profile that caused this clusterfuck to implode

Harsh Spoof or Great Judge Of Character, you decide...

Ok. Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm furry twatgirl and I’m one of the most annoying, irritating and pretentiously puffed up wankstains you’re ever likely to find this side of the universe. You name it, I’ve done it. You’ve been there, I've been there twice and anything you’ve done I did it before you and better. My favourite song is ‘Anything You Can Do!’ and my favourite saying is ‘Taking It To The Wire!’ Fuck knows why. I do know that I’m a complete arsehole with the personality of mud.

This profile is longwinded and If you can’t be bothered to read it maybe I cant be bothered to trust you. Fuck knows you’d be mad to trust me. Im one unbalanced deluded fuckpot.

WHY AM I HERE?

To make some closer, deeper friends who share the same values and outlook as myself. That means fellow twats who are big headed deluded cunts who hate everybody because, well, everybody else is beneath us. We know it and you know it.

One day I hope to meet a lovely Domme because lets be honest, I can’t get off with a man. I’ll admit, im one irritating bastard and If im not comparing cocks, I’m belittling people or telling them how successful I’ve been in my little puddle of a batshit life, bragging about my job, bigging myself up, and generally making myself sound like gods gift to the universe and how grateful everybody in it should be for even catching a whiff of me.

Please feel free to memo me, I will reply to ALL memo's, because Im desperate, to be honest. Females only please, as my fantastic 'MAYN' is the only guy I have eyes for. That’s short for MAN btw. Well, im just too special to have a regular guy, so I've decided to change the English language to suit my own warped peception and in case you’re wondering, I’m a part time WOMAYN and also a FUC and that stands for Fucked Up Cunt!

If I have bestowed the great honour of sending a memo to you, and you are now reading this, at least reply 'no' if I am not your bag. Sincerity is a basic human right and a quality I have yet to find in myself.

OK, FIRST THE SIMPLE PLATONIC STUFF!

I care little for looks or size. Well I can’t be choosy considering I look like I've been set on fire and put out with a shovel.

I love being creative, In fact I have created everything. The birds, the bees the wind and the fookin’ trees. Mind you I was so knackered after all that I didn’t have time to sort myself out and that’s why I look like a raddled old bag.

Poetry and writing is like a drug to me and lets face it, anything to get me stonkin’ high is a blessing. With a personality like mine I need to get away from it at every opportunity.

Oh yeah, of course I'm a writer. I mean duh? Of course I'm going to put my massive talent to use even though I cant spell, have no use of syntax and a poor grasp of grammar. I'm currently really into semi-erotic writing. I’m working on a fantastic mind blowing 80,000-word epic length story 'Failure to Return' at the moment. Like that’s going anywhere. Still, I’m nothing if not self deluded and all things considered perhaps I should have titled my book simply ‘Failure!

I enjoy films and love my music. Beware, deep musical taste alert! Picking over lyrics and sometimes-making new ones; sheer mind food. (Sock Puppet Note! This bit is so vomit inducing I decided to leave it alone. I cant fuck it up anymore than furry twatgirl already has and to be honest the whole post is the easiest piss take ever, due to twatgirl being so up her arse she’s practically trolled herself and left very little for me to change anyway!)

I am not some emotional wreck looking for a shoulder to cry on. If get upset, I bounce back very quickly after I've fap fap fapped, smashed a few windows and scweamed and scweamed and scweamed till I’m sick!

I come across as strong and very confidant and am indeed an ardent feminist. Yes I’ve adopted that role too, especially since I was born a bloke. If I want to be a feminist I’ll fucking well be one and I’ll sort out anyone who sez’ I cant ri’oght?

I will always fit people into my life and if they don’t fit, I’ll make 'em fit and make time for them to hear my endless diatribes of how, well, how FUCKING GREAT I am!!

I love humour, I need it being me as I’m often called a big fucking joke. You can tell I am relaxed when I start joking and start vomiting pointless sunshine over you! (Sock Puppet Note; Vomiting? Sunshine? WTF!)

Doing new stuff that challenges me, is the place I am at these days. I’m nothing if not a major cock and I feel this comes through in the way that I write. Again, one word. Special.

Since joining Informed Consent I've spent my time bemoaning the fact that I cant go to ‘female only’ play clubs and have been a right irritating arsehole over it too. Despite the fact I have yet to go to anywhere. Yes, that’s right, I’m new on the scene and yet to attend my first munch let alone play party but hey, I shall demand, I say DEE’MAND to go to a club where I don’t know anyone, I’ll fit in like a cock at a hen party and spend the evening stood in a corner trying to look sexy and scratching my inflatable.

OK, ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY? LETS GO DEEEPER!

WHY DO I WANT SOMEONE?

I have my man. I call him my MAYN. He is a lovely, simple, honest, tactile sexy guy with big hands who loves me and is my friend as well as my lover. After 5 years I’ve realised he cannot provide me with everything I need because lets face it, who could? He does not think on a deeper emotional level so fuck him. Yes that’s right, he probably reads my posts and I don’t have the tact, decency OR emotional level to spare hurting his feelings but ‘way hay’ lets not forget, it’s all about ME, ME, ME, FUCKING MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

SENSITIVITY is my greatest asset (Sock Puppet Note! LMFAO!)

I come across as a clever, strong person, ok, I darn well am. Nope, sorry, deluded again. I meant arrogant. So far up my own arse and if I shat toothpaste I could clean my teeth. I’m also incredibly annoying and FUCKING ANGRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I am a firm believer that in life you need more than your partner to get through and you need a tribe. Yes I’m a megalomaniac and need a whole FUCKING VILLAGE to keep me happy.

ARE YOU STILL AWAKE? LETS TALK POLYAMOURIE (I like this word. If some other twat hadn’t made it up I would have done because I just ‘lurrve’ words that say ‘IM A WANKER!’ about anyone who uses them!

To me poly is not just casual swinging. If you think it’s 'fuck anyone' then you are not for me. I like to dress my whoring up in a much more intellectual way i.e. if you’ve got a GCSE, you do for me.

Now, I have my MAYN (and that’s short for MAN!) but I am also looking for a girlfriend because I’m an unsatisfied, greedy  bastard no matter who gets me off.

WE HAVE TALKED THIS THROUGH IN DEPTH, and my MAYN is happy to hand me over to someone else because I gave him no choice. Its my way AND the highway, Buckko! Well, as long as he can meet you and make sure you are sane. As I said, I like to try new things and sanity has been a hard limit of mine for years.

Sharing my MAYN? Hmmm, at the moment no, because I want something that is for me. I’m selfish. I want my cake , eat it AND get some cunt to make me another one, but if my MAYN had really connected with another single female and she felt she would like to connect with us both, i.e. give me a charity shag now and again, then I would consider it.

OK, IF YOU HAVE KEPT AWAKE WELL DONE. YOU ARE A GOOD READER (‘Cause I’m a fookin’ expert on being patronising!)

TIME FOR SEXY STUFF.

Although I’m 'technically' hetro, I did once have a 7-year relationship with a woman when I was a bloke but now I’m a WOMAYN DAMMIT!!!!!!! 

Mostly it was shit to be honest. Mainly due to my crossing dressing habit. The twat never let me wear her undercrackers and was sick of me leaving cum in her boots. I mean what kind of a sick bitch won let her bloke dress up as a woman. I mean WOMAYN DAMMITT!!!! I’m getting ANGRYYYYYYYY NOW!!! Fuck yeah!

I find women easier to trust in intimate and emotional situations, which is why I like to dive in and piss off an entire community by threatening legal action against a bunch of poor old cows that just want to have a bit of private space away from the blokes once in a while. Well not while I’m around missy, ‘cause I’m a WOMAYN dammit! I mean DAMMIT!!!

SEX!

What do I like?? First and foremost I am deeply tactile and love contact. Despite having such an abrasive personality and being fairly repulsive, which goes hand in hand with a natural aggression towards anyone who disagrees with me. I might seem calm replying to your posts but you haven’t seen the teeth marks on my keyboard, the desk and em…the ceiling!

I enjoy being totally submissive, I like someone to have power over me, mentally and physically and to be his or her toy. Well, as far as I’ll allow. Anyone takes things too far and I’ll fookin ‘ave 'em! Aaaaavvvvveee Eemmmmm!!!!

I enjoy penetrative sex, up the arse, in the mouth, stuffed in the minge, take your pick. With my MAYN it never lasts long enough and I just can’t seem to understand the concept of being tactful about this. Ah well, fuck him, I’m too self obsessed to care!

I am deeply attracted to confidant women who enjoy giving strap-on sex although I am sadly not like that in return. I used to have a wienerschnitzel myself if you get my drift and I was shit at using it. Can’t see myself getting any better using a strap-on dildoo now.

I get a huge thrill from giving others pleasure, it makes me feel so great, mainly because I am. I have orally pleased both men and women, and really love that feeling of making them happy or to put it another way being the dirty cumsplash of a snotwhore that I really am!

If you are not a huge fan of giving oral yourself, I wont hold it against you. Although knowing myself so well, it will be the ONLY thing I won’t hold against you. I’m nothing if not consistent in holding my grudges. (Bites Keyboard!)

I would deeply enjoy making a Domme very happy. I want her to feel more powerful for connecting with me. I love confidence, insults, and lots of dirty talk and some fun threats. That'll do for starters. Just don’t get me ANGGGRRRYYY!!!!!!

OK. ME. MY BODY!

Well, you see the pics on my profile here, that is me, I am a nature person. My own hair colour and no makeup.  I hate looking like a bloke in makeup so I’d rather look like a bloke with no makeup. Sorted. I also see myself as a simple furry animal, a fucking big rat!

REAL LIFE REFERENCES? DUH!!!

I have a lovely soul mate, and we rock. Well, in a ‘Two pissed up trannies trying to dance to Status Quo in someone’s back bedroom while fumbling to keep the bog roll in our bra’s!’ kind of way. We are known as the 'T' sisters and have a special, deep understanding of each other. After 11 years of her suspicions, I have come out to her as a dirty little bisexual. Yep she’s my soul mate and I don’t tell her a fucking thing about myself. ANGRRYYY!!!!! (Bites ceiling!)

By the way, if you have got this far, and are now moaning about the odd spelling mistake, or punctuation, chill!  (Sock Puppet Note; I should complain, I've spent the last half hour correcting most of it you fuckwit!) 

furry twaaaaatgirl ANGRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Fuck Yeah!!!

Fez

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.

Never in my interwub travels have I used the scroll wheel with such velocity.

"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?

I've always had the firm belief that if there's a nut-job around, get ready for some laughs.

It is not known with certainty what the causes of insanity are, but it's probably a safe bet that it has something to do with whores smoking crack while they had rotting little shit-bags festering in their guts and since old faps is determined to bring everyone down down down we present the profile that caused this clusterfuck to implode

Harsh Spoof or Great Judge Of Character, you decide...

Ok. Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm furry twatgirl and I’m one of the most annoying, irritating and pretentiously puffed up wankstains you’re ever likely to find this side of the universe. You name it, I’ve done it. You’ve been there, I've been there twice and anything you’ve done I did it before you and better. My favourite song is ‘Anything You Can Do!’ and my favourite saying is ‘Taking It To The Wire!’ Fuck knows why. I do know that I’m a complete arsehole with the personality of mud.

This profile is longwinded and If you can’t be bothered to read it maybe I cant be bothered to trust you. Fuck knows you’d be mad to trust me. Im one unbalanced deluded fuckpot.

WHY AM I HERE?

To make some closer, deeper friends who share the same values and outlook as myself. That means fellow twats who are big headed deluded cunts who hate everybody because, well, everybody else is beneath us. We know it and you know it.

One day I hope to meet a lovely Domme because lets be honest, I can’t get off with a man. I’ll admit, im one irritating bastard and If im not comparing cocks, I’m belittling people or telling them how successful I’ve been in my little puddle of a batshit life, bragging about my job, bigging myself up, and generally making myself sound like gods gift to the universe and how grateful everybody in it should be for even catching a whiff of me.

Please feel free to memo me, I will reply to ALL memo's, because Im desperate, to be honest. Females only please, as my fantastic 'MAYN' is the only guy I have eyes for. That’s short for MAN btw. Well, im just too special to have a regular guy, so I've decided to change the English language to suit my own warped peception and in case you’re wondering, I’m a part time WOMAYN and also a FUC and that stands for Fucked Up Cunt!

If I have bestowed the great honour of sending a memo to you, and you are now reading this, at least reply 'no' if I am not your bag. Sincerity is a basic human right and a quality I have yet to find in myself.

OK, FIRST THE SIMPLE PLATONIC STUFF!

I care little for looks or size. Well I can’t be choosy considering I look like I've been set on fire and put out with a shovel.

I love being creative, In fact I have created everything. The birds, the bees the wind and the fookin’ trees. Mind you I was so knackered after all that I didn’t have time to sort myself out and that’s why I look like a raddled old bag.

Poetry and writing is like a drug to me and lets face it, anything to get me stonkin’ high is a blessing. With a personality like mine I need to get away from it at every opportunity.

Oh yeah, of course I'm a writer. I mean duh? Of course I'm going to put my massive talent to use even though I cant spell, have no use of syntax and a poor grasp of grammar. I'm currently really into semi-erotic writing. I’m working on a fantastic mind blowing 80,000-word epic length story 'Failure to Return' at the moment. Like that’s going anywhere. Still, I’m nothing if not self deluded and all things considered perhaps I should have titled my book simply ‘Failure!

I enjoy films and love my music. Beware, deep musical taste alert! Picking over lyrics and sometimes-making new ones; sheer mind food. (Sock Puppet Note! This bit is so vomit inducing I decided to leave it alone. I cant fuck it up anymore than furry twatgirl already has and to be honest the whole post is the easiest piss take ever, due to twatgirl being so up her arse she’s practically trolled herself and left very little for me to change anyway!)

I am not some emotional wreck looking for a shoulder to cry on. If get upset, I bounce back very quickly after I've fap fap fapped, smashed a few windows and scweamed and scweamed and scweamed till I’m sick!

I come across as strong and very confidant and am indeed an ardent feminist. Yes I’ve adopted that role too, especially since I was born a bloke. If I want to be a feminist I’ll fucking well be one and I’ll sort out anyone who sez’ I cant ri’oght?

I will always fit people into my life and if they don’t fit, I’ll make 'em fit and make time for them to hear my endless diatribes of how, well, how FUCKING GREAT I am!!

I love humour, I need it being me as I’m often called a big fucking joke. You can tell I am relaxed when I start joking and start vomiting pointless sunshine over you! (Sock Puppet Note; Vomiting? Sunshine? WTF!)

Doing new stuff that challenges me, is the place I am at these days. I’m nothing if not a major cock and I feel this comes through in the way that I write. Again, one word. Special.

Since joining Informed Consent I've spent my time bemoaning the fact that I cant go to ‘female only’ play clubs and have been a right irritating arsehole over it too. Despite the fact I have yet to go to anywhere. Yes, that’s right, I’m new on the scene and yet to attend my first munch let alone play party but hey, I shall demand, I say DEE’MAND to go to a club where I don’t know anyone, I’ll fit in like a cock at a hen party and spend the evening stood in a corner trying to look sexy and scratching my inflatable.

OK, ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY? LETS GO DEEEPER!

WHY DO I WANT SOMEONE?

I have my man. I call him my MAYN. He is a lovely, simple, honest, tactile sexy guy with big hands who loves me and is my friend as well as my lover. After 5 years I’ve realised he cannot provide me with everything I need because lets face it, who could? He does not think on a deeper emotional level so fuck him. Yes that’s right, he probably reads my posts and I don’t have the tact, decency OR emotional level to spare hurting his feelings but ‘way hay’ lets not forget, it’s all about ME, ME, ME, FUCKING MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

SENSITIVITY is my greatest asset (Sock Puppet Note! LMFAO!)

I come across as a clever, strong person, ok, I darn well am. Nope, sorry, deluded again. I meant arrogant. So far up my own arse and if I shat toothpaste I could clean my teeth. I’m also incredibly annoying and FUCKING ANGRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I am a firm believer that in life you need more than your partner to get through and you need a tribe. Yes I’m a megalomaniac and need a whole FUCKING VILLAGE to keep me happy.

ARE YOU STILL AWAKE? LETS TALK POLYAMOURIE (I like this word. If some other twat hadn’t made it up I would have done because I just ‘lurrve’ words that say ‘IM A WANKER!’ about anyone who uses them!

To me poly is not just casual swinging. If you think it’s 'fuck anyone' then you are not for me. I like to dress my whoring up in a much more intellectual way i.e. if you’ve got a GCSE, you do for me.

Now, I have my MAYN (and that’s short for MAN!) but I am also looking for a girlfriend because I’m an unsatisfied, greedy  bastard no matter who gets me off.

WE HAVE TALKED THIS THROUGH IN DEPTH, and my MAYN is happy to hand me over to someone else because I gave him no choice. Its my way AND the highway, Buckko! Well, as long as he can meet you and make sure you are sane. As I said, I like to try new things and sanity has been a hard limit of mine for years.

Sharing my MAYN? Hmmm, at the moment no, because I want something that is for me. I’m selfish. I want my cake , eat it AND get some cunt to make me another one, but if my MAYN had really connected with another single female and she felt she would like to connect with us both, i.e. give me a charity shag now and again, then I would consider it.

OK, IF YOU HAVE KEPT AWAKE WELL DONE. YOU ARE A GOOD READER (‘Cause I’m a fookin’ expert on being patronising!)

TIME FOR SEXY STUFF.

Although I’m 'technically' hetro, I did once have a 7-year relationship with a woman when I was a bloke but now I’m a WOMAYN DAMMIT!!!!!!! 

Mostly it was shit to be honest. Mainly due to my crossing dressing habit. The twat never let me wear her undercrackers and was sick of me leaving cum in her boots. I mean what kind of a sick bitch won let her bloke dress up as a woman. I mean WOMAYN DAMMITT!!!! I’m getting ANGRYYYYYYYY NOW!!! Fuck yeah!

I find women easier to trust in intimate and emotional situations, which is why I like to dive in and piss off an entire community by threatening legal action against a bunch of poor old cows that just want to have a bit of private space away from the blokes once in a while. Well not while I’m around missy, ‘cause I’m a WOMAYN dammit! I mean DAMMIT!!!

SEX!

What do I like?? First and foremost I am deeply tactile and love contact. Despite having such an abrasive personality and being fairly repulsive, which goes hand in hand with a natural aggression towards anyone who disagrees with me. I might seem calm replying to your posts but you haven’t seen the teeth marks on my keyboard, the desk and em…the ceiling!

I enjoy being totally submissive, I like someone to have power over me, mentally and physically and to be his or her toy. Well, as far as I’ll allow. Anyone takes things too far and I’ll fookin ‘ave 'em! Aaaaavvvvveee Eemmmmm!!!!

I enjoy penetrative sex, up the arse, in the mouth, stuffed in the minge, take your pick. With my MAYN it never lasts long enough and I just can’t seem to understand the concept of being tactful about this. Ah well, fuck him, I’m too self obsessed to care!

I am deeply attracted to confidant women who enjoy giving strap-on sex although I am sadly not like that in return. I used to have a wienerschnitzel myself if you get my drift and I was shit at using it. Can’t see myself getting any better using a strap-on dildoo now.

I get a huge thrill from giving others pleasure, it makes me feel so great, mainly because I am. I have orally pleased both men and women, and really love that feeling of making them happy or to put it another way being the dirty cumsplash of a snotwhore that I really am!

If you are not a huge fan of giving oral yourself, I wont hold it against you. Although knowing myself so well, it will be the ONLY thing I won’t hold against you. I’m nothing if not consistent in holding my grudges. (Bites Keyboard!)

I would deeply enjoy making a Domme very happy. I want her to feel more powerful for connecting with me. I love confidence, insults, and lots of dirty talk and some fun threats. That'll do for starters. Just don’t get me ANGGGRRRYYY!!!!!!

OK. ME. MY BODY!

Well, you see the pics on my profile here, that is me, I am a nature person. My own hair colour and no makeup.  I hate looking like a bloke in makeup so I’d rather look like a bloke with no makeup. Sorted. I also see myself as a simple furry animal, a fucking big rat!

REAL LIFE REFERENCES? DUH!!!

I have a lovely soul mate, and we rock. Well, in a ‘Two pissed up trannies trying to dance to Status Quo in someone’s back bedroom while fumbling to keep the bog roll in our bra’s!’ kind of way. We are known as the 'T' sisters and have a special, deep understanding of each other. After 11 years of her suspicions, I have come out to her as a dirty little bisexual. Yep she’s my soul mate and I don’t tell her a fucking thing about myself. ANGRRYYY!!!!! (Bites ceiling!)

By the way, if you have got this far, and are now moaning about the odd spelling mistake, or punctuation, chill!  (Sock Puppet Note; I should complain, I've spent the last half hour correcting most of it you fuckwit!) 

furry twaaaaatgirl ANGRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Fuck Yeah!!!

botched sex swap job? bwahahahaha

Cardtrick is that you?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

• Foreigner

No Im fury-catgirl; Im a mad bloke from kent and think im a laydee

fuck yeah!!!

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people

No Im fury-catgirl; Im a mad bloke from kent and think im a laydee

fuck yeah!!!

:lol:

This furry catgirl dude must be one of the most loathed persons in the kent kink sex underworld. I still dont know why that is and cant count on Cookie to explain anything in terms which are understandable to non-dyslexics but the closest thing to an answer is probably in that marathon of a post above. Perhaps Ill read it the next time Im on an extended hold while on the phone.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Foreigner

Hot or Not Score after 6 months? One (1)

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/258/twat.jpg

IDOLGIRL

• Guardian of the Porn
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.IDOLGIRL is respected and well liked.
  • Crazy Bitch

Never in my interwub travels have I used the scroll wheel with such velocity.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  Mine had smoke comin' off it..VROOOOM!!!!!!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy

Oh Christ not this shit again. :crap:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

JIMMYBANG

• Aedile
  • JIMMYBANG probably just rolled in here.
  • Mental Mayhem Double Feature

As an insane genius I must play down this mis-conceptional slant delivered up above by an obviously self loathing sissy with that reoccurring 7th grade life experience.

Ain't this the funniest fuck you've ever seen? I didn't think as much. Lacking a well assorted distending array of authentically constructed theories to even attempt the idea of it at nearing a deserved validity to dash a thoughtful 'opinion, but no.

Fell flat on it's fuckin' face, but I feel the need to ease you now. Santa's been on psychotropics for years.

Hell. His dementia's been legendary.   

dean domino

Who is this person one about?

Caskur?

I've always liked Caskur.

Anyone else always liked Caskur?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.353 seconds with 36 queries.