• October 18, 2018, 05:00:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: CINCO DE MAYO TITLE EVENT <DECISION>  (Read 3639 times)

plus minus reset

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
CINCO DE MAYO TITLE EVENT <DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2017, 10:17:00 AM »

Thanks for holding the spot for me, my darling.  :snick:

Piñata post el numero uno

Found this on Brandon's FB, the name has been obscured per board protocol.

Since when is certificity.com associated with FB ?

Why are you attacking a fucking picture of someone else, you mutt. IM the target...step your whack ass up and swing on ME.

Here's a lil dose of reality, you rejected bush pig...there ain't a fucking thing YOU can do to me that hasn't already been said or done to death and then some. Kid lames, whoop ty fucking Doo...those don't hurt unless the person doing it is someone I care about. That leaves you out, of course.

Wanna finally " get" me and make it hurt ? Get Freud to do it...I guarantee that's the only way you'll see me break a sweat  :lol:

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »

WAAAAH, I DONT CARE, WAAAAH IM JUST RESPONDING TO YOU BECAUSE I REALLY DONT CARE WAAAH I WAAAAH DONT WAHHHHH C A R E WAAAAHHHAHHH
FRAUD WAHHHHH  READ MY OVER LINED NIGGER LIPS WAAAAAAHHHH

:lolatu:

Big flea will never learn  :lol:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2017, 12:13:13 PM »

I gave the titaged mootant ainja torto date advice

I can't rip his goofy dorky little face apart

What sort of person would I be if I done that?

Say Brunch, did you land ass after that?

Did you at least try?

OR you just gasped, sweat all over yourself and had a mini heart attack>

Like the previous 4 times?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »

zoohead, can you go over why that Obi facebook page was technically a violation of the PIISS rules and any thoughts to where exactly the original discussion thread is now and if this all implies a cover up that may require an independent 3rd party investigation.

what are the ramifications of various posts being moved or deleted and how does this effect the credulity of this whole title match thread?

has Brent's current dismal dating situation played an integral part in his drastic mood swings and erratic behavior?

Is Ant a rogue astral projection of all your deep seated emotional issues involving your failed virtual relationship with flea?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2017, 12:33:54 PM »

:lolatu:

Big flea will never learn  :lol:

you better call in a google gif air strike you under developed meatball!!

your jejune posts are stinking up an already stinky match.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2017, 12:46:48 PM »

Since when is certificity.com associated with FB ?

Why are you attacking a fucking picture of someone else, you mutt. IM the target...step your whack ass up and swing on ME.

Here's a lil dose of reality, you rejected bush pig...there ain't a fucking thing YOU can do to me that hasn't already been said or done to death and then some. Kid lames, whoop ty fucking Doo...those don't hurt unless the person doing it is someone I care about. That leaves you out, of course.

Wanna finally " get" me and make it hurt ? Get Freud to do it...I guarantee that's the only way you'll see me break a sweat  :lol:

It certainly got A reaction out of you.   :grin:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2017, 12:59:42 PM »

The Ward: My Daily Round with Flea

Just great. Well there's rancid- showing off his dementia - yelling at the walls again, resolute in the belief it's a screen projection portal to the live caller line on Alex Jones' radio show. Flea, take him back to his room and strap him to the bed. And stop standing around playing on your phone- it's beginning to make us look bad. You can't leave our patients to their own devices.

Not only have you still not changed that batshit crazy chink in room 103 since last night, but I'm getting reports he has a massive testicle infection. Take this scalpel and remove them. Should resolve both the swelling and his testosterone count to desired levels.

Stan is also going to need some assistance; I'm thinking shock therapy. Maybe we can try and rid him of his various issues. At last check they include being unoriginal as a fucking Nightmare on Elm Street remake (extra concerning considering his repeatedly expressed interest regarding your kids), and an unhealthy fascination with those finger point emojis on the kid toy iphone that he keeps pressing and laughingly maniacally in sync with at each chirp. Maybe try to wrestle it away from him and beat it about his head until he lapses into unconsciousness. Or trade him a JC Penny's shoe catalog and a cursive practice hand writing skill book for it and lock him fucking in.

Johnny will be next. His Tourettes is spiraling out of control like a Sharknado franchise, and he's been reduced to intermittent bouts of screaming out "CAWK" and "FAGGOT". Distract him with the McDonald's create a burger and fry play-dough maker. Or even better, medicate that closet penis lover until he's drooling, and put him in the empty bed beside that old racist KKK Grand Dragon they rolled in earlier. Maybe accidentally drop a fair amount of sturdy hemp strength rope. Preknotted. If you're going to neglect your patient, go all the way.

As for Zoohead, he's been a good boy so far, keeping that beak of his buried in the Centers rule book. Leave him be.

Vixen is somewhere. If you see her, make sure she brushes her teeth. Give Benzo his uh, benzos. We don't need more unruly 'tards acting out ATM. Also, have you met Fox? She/he is kinda weird but probably harmless unless you get too close. The rabies tests are still out.

Finally, stop fucking trolling me into raises with your sweet talk and irresistible Latin mean girl charm. It'll work. I mean, it won't.

Get back to work.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »

Zoohead is busy minding everyones business but his own in a psych ward, with too much time on his hands and access to wifi.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »

The Ward: My Daily Round with Flea

Just great. Well there's rancid- showing off his dementia - yelling at the walls again, resolute in the belief it's a screen projection portal to the live caller line on Alex Jones' radio show. Flea, take him back to his room and strap him to the bed. And stop standing around playing on your phone- it's beginning to make us look bad. You can't leave our patients to their own devices.

Not only have you still not changed that batshit crazy chink in room 103 since last night, but I'm getting reports he has a massive testicle infection. Take this scalpel and remove them. Should resolve both the swelling and his testosterone count to desired levels.

Stan is also going to need some assistance; I'm thinking shock therapy. Maybe we can try and rid him of his various issues. At last check they include being unoriginal as a fucking Nightmare on Elm Street remake (extra concerning considering his repeatedly expressed interest regarding your kids), and an unhealthy fascination with those finger point emojis on the kid toy iphone that he keeps pressing and laughingly maniacally in sync with at each chirp. Maybe try to wrestle it away from him and beat it about his head until he lapses into unconsciousness. Or trade him a JC Penny's shoe catalog and a cursive practice hand writing skill book for it and lock him fucking in.

Johnny will be next. His Tourettes is spiraling out of control like a Sharknado franchise, and he's been reduced to intermittent bouts of screaming out "CAWK" and "FAGGOT". Distract him with the McDonald's create a burger and fry play-dough maker. Or even better, medicate that closet penis lover until he's drooling, and put him in the empty bed beside that old racist KKK Grand Dragon they rolled in earlier. Maybe accidentally drop a fair amount of sturdy hemp strength rope. Preknotted. If you're going to neglect your patient, go all the way.

As for Zoohead, he's been a good boy so far, keeping that beak of his buried in the Centers rule book. Leave him be.

Vixen is somewhere. If you see her, make sure she brushes her teeth. Give Benzo his uh, benzos. We don't need more unruly 'tards acting out ATM. Also, have you met Fox? She/he is kinda weird but probably harmless unless you get too close. The rabies tests are still out.

Finally, stop fucking trolling me into raises with your sweet talk and irresistible Latin mean girl charm. It'll work. I mean, it won't.

Get back to work.

Evidently brent works at  cliché central

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2017, 01:36:44 PM »

He tries so hard though, doesn't it make you feel bad not to give him a pat on that greasy little head of his?

Great job Brent! WtG, you decimated the entire forum! +1000

If Brent were still a Boy Scout he would earn the best flamer EVERRR badge.

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 01:45:15 PM »

Aww, look. The Portuguese tranny and the creepy Cheshire smile with no head have fused their powers and came up with: "you suck!", exchanging a hearty chuckle and promptly snapping each other's feminine wrists with a high five. Off to the Nurses office; flea will fix you petal sprouting pansies right up.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »

Aww, look. The Portuguese tranny and the creepy Cheshire smile with no head have fused their powers and came up with: "you suck!", exchanging a hearty chuckle and promptly snapping each other's feminine wrists with a high five. Off to the Nurses office; flea will fix you petal sprouting pansies right up.

Can't you get anything right you dullard? Big flea is not a nurse. She is the nurses nigger. You have to be smart and know chemistry and shit to be a nurse.

You've talked to flea, she couldn't get beyond ass wiper and graduated top of her 8 week long ass wiping course. Don't even ask why it takes that long to learn how to empty a bed pan and scoop out smegma with a washcloth  :dontknow:

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2017, 02:38:03 PM »

[shit]

stan, do the world a favor and drop off the face of it

Brent, stop encouraging that gawd dam broken record....this is the same shit this useless cunt posted last summer and the summer before that

it almost makes you nostalgic for his banana up the ass flames

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »

did you wake up and find that sentence written on your bathroom mirror?

you probably wrote it the night before so that you would have some martial for today

you weird like that but not as cool as Lemon is

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 03:09:05 PM »

Lol at brent trying to play doctors and nurses, you're not at home with your brothers now spaz

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »

stan, do the world a favor and drop off the face of it

Brent, stop encouraging that gawd dam broken record....this is the same shit this useless cunt posted last summer and the summer before that

it almost makes you nostalgic for his banana up the ass flames

Brent?

Do you know how we know fox molder is gay?

He tucks his penis like Buffalo Bill and pretends he's a whiney woman on a flame board.

and Big Flea eats fox molders dick cheese on toast and pretends it's vegimite, so she can feel closer to Fraud.

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 04:00:31 PM »

[flush shit, do not attempt to read it like some witch doctor reading sheep entrails]

Stan here is a perfect  descriptive avatar for you

use it and save all the new people who will be flocking like flightless geese to TRF an account of our new forum ambassador

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 04:44:39 PM »

Stan here is a perfect  descriptive avatar for you

use it and save all the new people who will be flocking like flightless geese to TRF an account of our new forum ambassador

Thanks for taking the time and googling an AV image fox molder.

Here, I returned the favor for yuo

It's a man dressed like a woman with a man wearing your favorite back-pack in the background! A cross dresser, if you will. All the new people who flock here will see it and understand why the creepy, crotch sniffing guy who whines all the time, is registered at TRF as a female.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »

Flea, I love you, bitch.

Break my heart.

Meanwhile. I will break the opponents.

The match is ovah. I am King.

In unrelated news I have a date tomorrow morning. I'm nervous as shit.

But flame wise?

Lol. I got a nuke in the chamber.

Fuck with me. Or flea.

I gotcha bruh.

Dare you.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »

Brent

vs

RancidMilko

Oliver Clotheshoffe

GWION

Run In entrant #1 = Lemon

Run In entrant #2 = Phrost-Byte

Run In entrant #3 = Vixen

Run In entrant #4 = JOODOG

Run In entrant #5 = The Countess aka Flea

Run In entrant #6 = zoohead

Run In entrant #7 = Blandscape

Why have I been listed as a 3rd entrant?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.472 seconds with 39 queries.