• December 18, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wassup?!  (Read 449 times)

plus minus reset

Atlas Collins

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Atlas Collins seems dazed and confused most of the time.Atlas Collins seems dazed and confused most of the time.
Re: Wassup?!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 02:02:27 PM »

ChillinBosTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ChillinBos probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2017, 03:27:21 PM »

It's often confusing bc my clit is bigger then most dicks ;)

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2017, 03:37:42 PM »

It's often confusing bc my clit is bigger then most dicks ;)

they have surgery for that

ChillinBosTopic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »

I'd hate to setup false expectations, then men might think I actually want to please them.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 04:05:14 PM »

And what type of humor would that be??

Hopefully not toilet humor...

Toilet humor is VERY popular around here right now TWAP, you old jew. :100:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 04:06:14 PM »

I'm a newbie, thought I'd say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Possibly a dork as well.  :tard:

Welcome faggot. :snack:

ChillinBosTopic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 09:52:21 PM »

thanks for having me! ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 38 queries.