ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A new era in gaming?  (Read 1763 times)

plus minus reset

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
A new era in gaming?
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

first of all, im a gamer. a real gamer. not one of those stuck in the basement 23 hours a day "Hardcore gamers", and not one of those "weekend warriors" that plays for an hour once a week kind of gamers. i have a life. i have a family. and i have probably 40 different games that i play on a semi-regular basis. some more than others obviously.

over the years i have seen and played a LOT of games. everything from Nethack in '86-'87 to Modern Warfare 2 which i started just recently. in the interim ive encountered MANY different games but in general none have really changed the face of gaming in any way more than "OOO those graphics are great" or "man, thats a lot of people online today".

but nothing has impressed me like what i just uncovered. some of you, assuming youre gamers, may have heard of Eve Online. good game, kinda "grindy" but highly immersive and without a doubt the single most massively multiplayer game out there with a record 56k players online during peak hours, all on one server, all adventuring across a nearly unlimited play area consisting of 7500 solar systems containing a whopping 60 THOUSAND planetary bodies. until now those planets have been simply eye candy and a convenient place to build a space station. you couldnt land on them and you couldnt interact with them in any way.

until now

enter Dust 514. a console based video game with a so far unannounced release date that is based on the unreal 3 engine which powers Gears of War, Mass Effect, BioShock, Unreal Tournament, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, America's Army, Mirror's Edge, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell to name a few. dust 514 is going to be a stunning game that allows eve players to hire dust 514 mercs to battle for the lands on the various planets. two seperate games merged into one gigantic universe played in completely different ways. one game effected by the other, both games an integral part of the other.

eve

trailer for Dust 514 below.

im fucking frothing at the mouth.

game on.

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
Re: A new era in gaming?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »

the CEO of CCP speaks

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »

Where do I sign up? That looks BADASS! I love it when people who know about science design games and movies.

It's funny because I was just recently contemplating the butterfly effect in chaos theory with Cardie and how she not only changed the course of history of flamechamps.com with a single thread directed at me, but also set me on the course for the creation of this place, ThirdRailForum.

Had she not made a thread circa 2004 inviting me to join her in a flame match at a site which was barely on my radar - FC, it is extremely unlikely that I ever would have started posting there with any regularity, eventually rising to become admin of that site and to shape its content and history and extremely unlikely that I would have used that site to launch this forum or any other forum after building on that experience.

The ripples of the butterfly effect continue to resonate and influence the posting habits of many people. I can trace it back to a single post by Cardie. It really blows my mind when I start to think about how different everything would be had she not made that "Bra1n" thread before she even knew me.

But yeah, that is my real world example of the butterfly effect in chaos theory, without which this place wouldnt exist today. It's not always so profound as to directly effect so many other people's daily activities but it can be quite a hoot when a sensitive dependence takes an entirely different direction due to a rather mundane initial condition or stimulus.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Fez

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 03:13:17 AM »

Where do I sign up? That looks BADASS! I love it when people who know about science design games and movies.

It's funny because I was just recently contemplating the butterfly effect in chaos theory with Cardie and how she not only changed the course of history of flamechamps.com with a single thread directed at me, but also set me on the course for the creation of this place, ThirdRailForum.

Had she not made a thread circa 2004 inviting me to join her in a flame match at a site which was barely on my radar - FC, it is extremely unlikely that I ever would have started posting there with any regularity, eventually rising to become admin of that site and to shape its content and history and extremely unlikely that I would have used that site to launch this forum or any other forum after building on that experience.

The ripples of the butterfly effect continue to resonate and influence the posting habits of many people. I can trace it back to a single post by Cardie. It really blows my mind when I start to think about how different everything would be had she not made that "Bra1n" thread before she even knew me.

But yeah, that is my real world example of the butterfly effect in chaos theory, without which this place wouldnt exist today. It's not always so profound as to directly effect so many other people's daily activities but it can be quite a hoot when a sensitive dependence takes an entirely different direction due to a rather mundane initial condition or stimulus.

You could have saved the excess typing and just said...

Cardie, will you marry me?
"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 04:40:43 AM »

I still play nethack occasionally. Have you ever beaten it?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 05:46:20 PM »

I still play nethack occasionally. Have you ever beaten it?

HAH! hell no. "beating" nethack is a myth. but since its about the only game thats been in constant development for over 25 years, its depth in unparalleled. its an old favorite of gamer sys admins forever. the original ASCII based one wasnt even detectable by bosses because they had NO idea it was a game. just looked like a bunch of code to them so the sys admins didnt even have to try to hide it when they were fuckin off. lol.

well, depends on which one youre referring to. to join eve, which is what im assuming you meant, go to:

https://secure.eveonline.com/ft/FreeTrialSignup.aspx?aid=103316

which gives you 2 weeks free to try out.

if you mean Dust 514, its not out yet. but since i love both types of games and because CCP is well known for their attention to detail and epic ... well, epicness... i can only imagine that Dust will be just as... epic. lol.

you can find out more about dust and see how it will merge with/effect eve go to:

http://www.dust514.org/
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 12:53:07 PM »

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates to participate in the DUST 514™ closed beta! Visit DUST 514 Redeem page to get your personal All Access beta pass and jump into the massive ground-war of the Playstation®3 exclusive free-to-play shooter, DUST 514.

typical trailer

in depth gameplay

character customizations and more gameplay

badass. for real though. when i first got in game i was all excited, then i started playing... with a ps3 controller and all excitement left immediately. then i learned it has keyboard and mouse functionality which made it 1000% better. so far (bout 3 hours into it total) it's ... well, epic. lol. i cant wait to get home from work to dive back in. have a 3 day weekend coming up starting sunday, all dust, all the time. guaranteed.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »

Dust 514 Open Beta starts today.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/22/dust-514s-open-beta-goes-live-today/

i have to say i am still somewhat underwhelmed by the controls. 1000% better than craptastically horrible is still pretty bad. but if you can get used to it its definitely worth it considering the price is FREE. :)
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Hatty Hattington

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hatty Hattington probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: hats
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 09:04:32 PM »

EVE is a piece of garbage and about as exciting as watching someone watch paint dry.  You'd have to be terribly boring to enjoy it.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 01:32:30 AM »

I played your game and beat it, Hattington.

Now explain that fucking song at the end. 

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

Hatty Hattington

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hatty Hattington probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: hats
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »

I played your game and beat it, Hattington.

Now explain that fucking song at the end. 

Amen

I was lost but now am found.
I was blind but now I see.
And buckle your fucking pants or space bears will eat you.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »

Will someone please explain to my kids why 'Minecraft' is the biggest troll ever invented.

Keep the language clean and I promise to show it them.

It may save me a few quid.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:26 AM »

It's basically an online set of Legos that is specifically targeted toward the inherent lack of self-control found in addictive personalities.  By doing so, it encourages addictive behavior that may lead to other, more dangerous addictions.  Plus, it's just an inherently bad game.  A piece of amateurish crap being passed off as something worthwhile.

Kids love it because of the freedom it offers to do whatever they want. . .even if it means doing it in a "game" that looks like it was made for a Commodore 64 in 1992. . .and even if it means that most of the other "kids" that are their "friends" are actually 40 year old guys pretending to be grade school girls.

The creepiest part of Minecraft isn't the monsters or dark places to explore. . .it's the players.

Amen

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 03:56:51 PM »

The creepiest part of Minecraft isn't the monsters or dark places to explore. . .it's the players.

An agreement in FT.......... Surely this is not possible!!

My kids shoutboxes are severely monitored. They hate me for it but do I give one fuck??
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 11:40:19 PM »

If your kids want to play a game that's addictive, challenging, fun, and actually looks like it was made in the 21st century, take a look at Battle Block Theater. . .your own Hatty Hattington's game.

BONUS:  At the end of it, your kids will receive a valuable lesson regarding their pants!

Amen

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 04:13:13 AM »

BONUS:  At the end of it, your kids will receive a valuable lesson regarding their pants!

Amen

Up till then I was willing to give it a look. Us Brits like to keep our pants relationships in..........well, our pants.

It's called decorum. Look it up.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »

I am appalled that parents are allowing their children to play brain cell robbing games like Minecraft.

Some people should not be allowed to have children.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 01:59:43 AM »

I am appalled that parents are allowing their children to play brain cell robbing games like Minecraft.

Says Gramma's boy.

Just remember sunshine. If your balls ever drop and you do produce an undoubtably buck toothed, retarded child, keep them locked in a rabbit hutch in your basement away from all that nasty, modern technology. Or stick to being Amish.

That'll work.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 11:01:38 PM »

Minecraft will run fine on a 80486.

"Modern Technology"

:tard:
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 01:18:56 AM »

Up till then I was willing to give it a look. Us Brits like to keep our pants relationships in..........well, our pants.

It's called decorum. Look it up.

Well. . .it's not about what's IN your pants, but how you should buckle them up and not look like a saggy-ass nigger.  I found it to be an interesting coda, even though it had nothing to do with the game itself.

Amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 38 queries.