ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 01:52:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question regarding being logged off at random in this joint.  (Read 236 times)

plus minus reset

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..

Apologise in advance if this is the wrong forum to post this..

I keep getting logged off TR at random..

It's happened at least 6 times tonight..

Is there any reason as to why this is happening?

TIA

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
Re: Question regarding being logged off at random in this joint.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:02:06 AM »

Do you have your stay logged in checked?

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:08:30 AM »

It's on default for 60minutes.

I was kicked out anywhere from 5 - 10 min at a time.

When it happens I change my pass and then it stops happening for months at a time, and then all the sudden at random it'll start again with logging me out...until I change my pass.

Weird.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 03:31:10 AM »

Try staying logged in forever instead of one hour.  Just log yourself out when you leave.  See if that helps. 

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »

Will do..

Thanks.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:29 AM »

Sounds like Brain didn't code the board right.

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 06:49:03 AM »

cw

It appears to have helped.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.491 seconds with 35 queries.