ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 08:50:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did any of Lemons Friends got killed at the Ariana Grande Concert?  (Read 222 times)

plus minus reset

arnmold

Just wondering if she still supports that illegal immigration stuff ya know. I mean, after that San Bernardino stuff.  :dontknow:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

Just wondering if she still supports that illegal immigration stuff ya know. I mean, after that San Bernardino stuff.  :dontknow:

Because no illegal immigration was involved in the San Bernardino stuff? 

You dimwit.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.

Read the Huffington Post if you want to know what Lemon supports.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya

Because no illegal immigration was involved in the San Bernardino stuff? 

You dimwit.

Yeah Lemon

It was muslims that "apparently" were peaceful, that were assimilating into the melting pot nicely and offered no harm to others, right

But nevertheless, they got assault rifles and killed a bunch

And before you come with "Sandy Hook" white psychos and many others

So, if you ALREADY have to deal with those

Why the fuck

In hell

would you

fucking retarded

LIBERALS

WANT

TO BRING IN

EVEN MORE FUCKING PSYCHOS?

See, it's not SO HARD To  think a couple steps ahead

:slap:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

The evil freaks trying to rip away healthcare from millions are actually a bigger threat.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.

The evil freaks trying to rip away healthcare from millions are actually a bigger threat.

From millions of who?

Parasites who stay home, filling their bellies with drugs, booze, carcinogenics and trans fats?

How about they taking care of their health the old way?

And why the rush to keep worthless people alive until they're 70, 80?

You're not very smart, Lemon

You can't deal with the arguments about things that are happening NOW, but you sure do worry about less important things

Lems

• Dictator

From millions of who?

Parasites who stay home, filling their bellies with drugs, booze, carcinogenics and trans fats?

You can't deal with the arguments about things that are happening NOW, but you sure do worry about less important things

Less important things huh? 

Do I have a better chance of being killed by a terrorist than from dying from something like, um, untreated pneumonia?

Can you prove that mathematically?  Do you know what math is??

Lems

• Dictator

From millions of who?

With this post, Rancid proved he set the stupid bar to a new, lower rung.  Congrats, Rancid, on your new level of asinine!   :tard:

rancidmilko

• Imperator

With this post, Rancid proved he set the stupid bar to a new, lower rung.  Congrats, Rancid, on your new level of asinine!   :tard:

Your free for all bonanza fucked up the world's resources and environment, your economy and it's costing you your whole country

Where did I say anything about untreated pneumonia? But what is killing people today?

Cancer and heart disease.

My bluntness bothers you, but it's either that or the end of the world for everyone.

Lems

• Dictator

rancidmilko

• Imperator

white flag noted

Lems

• Dictator

white flag noted
  :rotf:
Yes, I certainly noted your white flag of surrender.  Put down the pipe!

rancidmilko

• Imperator

:rotf:
Yes, I certainly noted your white flag of surrender.  Put down the pipe!

yer bringing only memes and no arguments

I mean, I don't think I've ever seen you bringing arguments to these discussions  :101:

Lems

• Dictator

yer bringing only memes and no arguments

I mean, I don't think I've ever seen you bringing arguments to these discussions  :101:

Because I have already won the "argument", which you don't have.

:grin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator

Because I have already won the "argument", which you don't have.

:grin:

yeah, that "winning in your own head" thing

Lems

• Dictator

yeah, that "winning in your own head" thing

Yeah, you need to clean up, fly straight, and get your head together.  You can do it! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 36 queries.