ThirdRailForum

• January 21, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi I'm new on here  (Read 531 times)

plus minus reset

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
Hi I'm new on here
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Do I get a reputation bonus?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi I'm new on here
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »

Do I get a reputation bonus?

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:22:23 AM »

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

Bwahahaha fat bastid

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:06:53 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:40:48 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

Lettuce persevere!

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 12:02:04 AM »

Lettuce persevere!

Juan Liberal Salad, cumming UP!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 03:03:00 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

The fellas all turn to each other for pleasure in here. 

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 03:08:55 AM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

You should know.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 07:15:30 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

• Quaestor
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 11:51:48 PM »

It's still the same decade. You must have slipped into the wrong part of the time continuum.

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »

I don't do dating web sites. I prefer troll women as they create the best drama. I absolutely live off of drama.  :snick:

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:50 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

LOL! You still got it.

admq22

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • admq22 probably just rolled in here.
    • acharya institute of technology bangalore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:56 AM »

Hi Hello to all, welcome to this site......................

admissioninfo

• Foreigner
  • admissioninfo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »

Hello this is naina from India and joined this community just. I am new to this community and happy stay here.

baba420

• Foreigner
  • baba420 probably just rolled in here.
    • RV College of Engineering Admission
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

Welcome, Baba

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »

Welcome, Baba

Should I expose this one as Alf too?  Or play along?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.36 seconds with 42 queries.