• October 19, 2018, 11:10:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi I'm new on here  (Read 769 times)

plus minus reset

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
Hi I'm new on here
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Do I get a reputation bonus?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi I'm new on here
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »

Do I get a reputation bonus?

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:22:23 AM »

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

Bwahahaha fat bastid

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:06:53 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:40:48 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

Lettuce persevere!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 12:02:04 AM »

Lettuce persevere!

Juan Liberal Salad, cumming UP!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 03:03:00 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

The fellas all turn to each other for pleasure in here. 

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 03:08:55 AM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

You should know.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 07:15:30 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

• Quaestor
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 11:51:48 PM »

It's still the same decade. You must have slipped into the wrong part of the time continuum.

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »

I don't do dating web sites. I prefer troll women as they create the best drama. I absolutely live off of drama.  :snick:

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:50 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

LOL! You still got it.

admq22

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • admq22 probably just rolled in here.
    • acharya institute of technology bangalore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:56 AM »

Hi Hello to all, welcome to this site......................

admissioninfo

• Foreigner
  • admissioninfo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »

Hello this is naina from India and joined this community just. I am new to this community and happy stay here.

baba420

• Foreigner
  • baba420 probably just rolled in here.
    • RV College of Engineering Admission
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

Welcome, Baba

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »

Welcome, Baba

Should I expose this one as Alf too?  Or play along?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.335 seconds with 40 queries.