ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi I'm new on here  (Read 669 times)

plus minus reset

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
Hi I'm new on here
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Do I get a reputation bonus?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi I'm new on here
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

Of course.

But you were first here back in November.

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:22:23 AM »

Thank you sir. I forgot about November.

Bwahahaha fat bastid

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:06:53 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

louie

• Censor
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:40:48 PM »

Same old trolls, different decade!   :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa: :grandpa:

Lettuce persevere!

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 12:02:04 AM »

Lettuce persevere!

Juan Liberal Salad, cumming UP!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 03:03:00 AM »

Poor Farmer..maybe he should try to connect here: http://www.farmersonly.com cuz he sure as hell ain't getting "lucky" at TRF.

The fellas all turn to each other for pleasure in here. 

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 03:08:55 AM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »

It's probably better than farm animals.

You should know.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 07:15:30 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

• Quaestor
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 11:51:48 PM »

It's still the same decade. You must have slipped into the wrong part of the time continuum.

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »

I don't do dating web sites. I prefer troll women as they create the best drama. I absolutely live off of drama.  :snick:

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:50 PM »

You should turn to the barrel of a shotgun when that dingy mop atop your head is in need of blow-drying

LOL! You still got it.

admq22

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • admq22 probably just rolled in here.
    • acharya institute of technology bangalore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:56 AM »

Hi Hello to all, welcome to this site......................

admissioninfo

• Foreigner
  • admissioninfo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »

Hello this is naina from India and joined this community just. I am new to this community and happy stay here.

baba420

• Foreigner
  • baba420 probably just rolled in here.
    • RV College of Engineering Admission
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

welcome to forum have a great stay

Welcome, Baba

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »

Welcome, Baba

Should I expose this one as Alf too?  Or play along?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 02:46:30 PM »

Should I expose this one as Alf too?  Or play along?

Not Alpha.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 07:03:15 PM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?

louie

• Censor

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »

Admissionq5432

• Foreigner
  • Admissionq5432 probably just rolled in here.
    • PES University Bangalore
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 01:52:36 AM »

hi forumes am arun from India

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 01:59:54 AM »

Welcome.

We don't get very many posters from your part of the world. How did you find us??

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 11:11:00 PM »

I thought you had arun Amok.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:04 PM »

Welcome.

We don't get very many posters from your part of the world. How did you find us??

Good question

He probably googled "cohab gimps cunt wranglers"

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

Good question

He probably googled "cohab gimps cunt wranglers"

I think you may be the star of Cohab the Barbarian.

anAdvocate

• Aedile
  • anAdvocate probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 10:38:19 PM »

This guy is full of shit. I am the real kernel. Kernel Krapper. The one, the only, KK - Though I no longer go by that name. Here I am known as anAdvocate. I was a little hasty in my choice of "the". Can I change that?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 12:12:35 AM »

This guy is full of shit. I am the real kernel. Kernel Krapper. The one, the only, KK - Though I no longer go by that name. Here I am known as anAdvocate. I was a little hasty in my choice of "the". Can I change that?

I can change your nic if that's what you want.

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2017, 12:46:54 AM »

I can change your nic if that's what you want.
Hi TWAP - Sure because I think "the" is claiming quite a bit beyond my intent, which was only that I have been an advocate, and for one in particular - that very moran Turk I seek. anAdvocate catches the drift in its flow - no? Yes I think.
 Thanks if you do.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2017, 12:59:30 AM »

Hi TWAP - Sure because I think "the" is claiming quite a bit beyond my intent, which was only that I have been an advocate, and for one in particular - that very moran Turk I seek. anAdvocate catches the drift in its flow - no? Yes I think.
 Thanks if you do.

Done.

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 03:29:56 AM »

That was very nice of you.
   Thanks.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 03:41:43 AM »

That was very nice of you.
   Thanks.

Arnt you some kind of green fruit that mexicans eat a lot if?

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2017, 04:26:36 AM »

Eat me and find out.

Roose

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Roose probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2017, 08:15:35 AM »

Thanks if you do.

Thanks for stopping by.

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2017, 01:19:48 PM »

Thanks for stopping by.
I didn't want you to be lonely.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2017, 03:37:43 PM »

Welcome.

You keep what you kill.

Roose

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Roose probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2017, 04:03:14 PM »

Knowing that because of me they've locked down their board tighter than Aisha on her wedding night is all the companionship I need for the coming cold winter evenings...

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 06:37:55 PM »

I never knew a board killer before. Your legend grows.
 Will you be making a nice winter coat with the skins?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2017, 06:54:38 PM »

I still don't have my fucking buttons, but assume I just posted a bunch of popcorn gifs

anAdvocate

• Aedile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

I still don't have my fucking buttons, but assume I just posted a bunch of popcorn gifs
Who knows - the proprietor may recover from the case of hurt feelies he has. We will know by All Souls Day.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »

Arnt you some kind of green fruit that mexicans eat a lot if?

Eat me and find out.

Owned-

Lulz

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2017, 09:34:58 PM »

Owned-

Lulz

Must you suck up to everyone, BOnzo?

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2017, 08:52:37 AM »

Must you suck up to everyone, BOnzo?

You got problems, brah-

Worry about your penis soup.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »

You got problems, brah-

Worry about your penis soup.

Everybody has problems

Don't call me brah

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2017, 04:04:55 PM »

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:40 AM »

The brahs be mad :(
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 1.877 seconds with 47 queries.