ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>  (Read 2127 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:20:13 AM »

TRF Flame Champ Title Event

Brent vs The Countess

Whereas Brent has challenged The Countess for her Flame Championship title,
and as Flea aka The Countess has accepted said challenge, this is an official event.

Match to last three days.

Begins Monday, June 5th at 12:01AM ET (USA)

Ends Wednesday, June 7th at 11:59PM ET (USA)

Unlimited posts over the three days

Any form of text, videos, or images allowed, however NSFW pics must be spoilered.

Run Ins allowed, but they must flame the contestants, however:

NO Run Ins by Ant Agonizer, Phrost-Byte
NO Run Ins by Eisbaer/Twatwaffle von Ubergoink/pigfucker/zoohead/etc.

Judges for this match are Freud N.A., Vixen TWAP, and FoxMulder

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 12:02:23 AM »

As Brent has not agreed to the latest change in stips made by Flea this afternoon with regards to Run Ins and Judges, this match will commence with the stips as outlined above

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 08:55:02 AM »

So I've had a family member pass away over the weekend. I won't be around for a few more days. I can do the title match layer this week or forget it if flea wants to see. Later guys.

Due to the above statement, this match is placed on hold.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »

As Flea chose to drop Freud as a judge, but did not on a timely basis pick another, Brent's pick to replace him is NA.

Match will begin Friday, June 9, at 12:01 AM ET.

Match to last three days.

Begins Friday, June 9th at 12:01AM ET (USA)

Ends Sunday, June 11th at 11:59PM ET (USA)

Unlimited posts over the three days

Any form of text, videos, or images allowed, however NSFW pics must be spoilered.

Run Ins allowed, but they must flame the contestants, however:

NO Run Ins by Ant Agonizer, Phrost-Byte
NO Run Ins by Eisbaer/Twatwaffle von Ubergoink/pigfucker/zoohead/etc.

Judges for this match are Freud N.A., Vixen TWAP, and FoxMulder

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 11:29:43 AM »

Happy Friday, flea!

So I've got a dilemma over how to put together my opening post. Willow says it's because I like you.

Willow is a stupid bitch (AND she likes Bra1n). I think that says it all.

Here's the truth: There's such a ridiculously large, Scrooge Mcduck vault sized wealth of shit to lampoon you with that I damn near don't even know where to start properly.

Do I talk about how your selfies look like something a whistleblower might leak to PETA in an effort to expose illegal beauty product testing on defenseless orangutans?

Or maybe I should get all philosophical and ponder how exactly a person goes about KOing a literal punching bag to begin with. Because at the end of the day, you can kick, beat, pummel and assault that big brown sack of shit until you collapse, and it'll still be there, swinging back and forth, waiting for the next session. It's an inanimate fucking object, blissfully unaware and caring of the fact that if it did develop the ability to bleed it would be dead history in under five minutes.

But that's what you are, flea: dumb as FUCK to the fact you're the living definition of a fluke. You know who you are? Forrest Gump with a gash. Shit just happens around you and somehow, against all odds & Gods you magoo yourself out of harms way, ultimately living out your life on a shrimp boat with a spineless Fraud happily ever after. I guess feral would've been your coked out Jenny that died of aids? I dunno. Didn't think it that far through.

There's other avenues of attack I could pursue, but since you share my love of rap, I'll put it it like this.

This is chess not checkers, these are warning shots
After your next move, I'll give you what I got...

50 Cent

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »

Freud is my choice of judge. I was trying to piss him off and it didn't work so fuck it. It's such a fucking turn on when he doesn't react like I want him to..

Hi Brent...good to see you rejuvenated after the plowing SirSuperSouthern put your already ravaged asshole thru. And my nigga Bone before that and so forth..

Imma keep  :100: with you, Brent.

There's a lil side competition going on that's riding on the outcome of this match. See....I was running my mouth in the SB and I said I could make you meltdown harder than Bone did. Like on some epic ass level that'll put what I did to cun'T to shame. Bone saw accuses me of manipulating guys on here into doing some shit ( I forgot his exact words ) and while he's entitled to his opinion, I didn't have to do a gawddamn thing but be Latina and fly to have you literally begging to lick my asshole...even after a nigga just nutted in it  :rotf:

Stock up on the Big Macs and comfort food, Grimace. I have til Sunday to make your upcoming suicide go viral or lose Freud forever

She got a lot of bitch in her but not more than you - E-40

B -
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Willow

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »

Awww, Brent. Are you jealous that I get along with someone other than you? You must be taking it pretty hard to just name drop me like that. But you need to focus on flea and actually win.  I'm so looking forward to her melting down when she loses and Freud rejects her and breaks her heart. Wait, didn't that already happen.. :shrug:

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »

Fuck out my thread, fatty Boombah

The center for Disease control / vaginal reconstruction due to pastrami-looking inflictions is down the street from the trap house. I faxed em your referral

As for the Freud reference, put the syringe down and get your mind right, you debilitated fucking skank. Bellissimo's good name, Making up stories and hard Snapchat filters won't change fact

B -
It's you, babe
You're to blame

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »

Post Like Flea: A How To Guide

Tired of getting owned in Flametown? Too retarded to come up with any good material? Ready to have a whole website dedicated to how lame you are? Then we have just the thing for you! Just follow these easy peasy steps to FT glory!

Airclaim Your Ass Off

This is the most important part of any post you make, because 99% of the content will be based off this idea. The two main angles of this strategy is that all guys are obsessed and all the women are jealous. The reasoning behind this is simple: they're flaming you, and the only reason this would happen is for the aforementioned reasons. If they argue this fact, point out they're only becoming even more obsessed and/or jealous. This will drive them into a feedback loop of chasing you through the whole forum like blood thirsty zombies. They're gonna be so pissed over the endless accusation they're obsessed and jealous that it might actually come true, thereby turning your airclaim into reality. Speaking of reality...

Ignore Facts

Facts arent your friends, so why bother paying them any attention? They're complicated, hard to follow and distract from your own skewed beliefs. Whenever someone decides to bring them up, treat that shit like hard dick and blow it off. Then make up an airclaim (see above) and claim IT as a fact. This will take all the attention away from those stupid "facts" of theirs, and steer the conversation right back to how obsessed or jealous they are. And why are they obsessed and jealous? Easy...

Remember Everyone Is Ugly But You

It's true. Why else would they constantly attack your looks? Because they're ugly ass insecure bitches. Point this out. A lot. They will become even more angry, both at you and their horrible looks, and ramp up their petty attacks regarding your sexy, botox lips, glamorous rack and flawless eyebrows. Wait, how do they know about all these amazing attributes to begin with?!

Post Suggestive Cam Whore Style Pics

Here's the easiest part of being a nasty slut; showing it! Loud and proud, papi! The rationale behind this move is two fold. Not only will they be furious they don't have the nerve to post how hot they're NOT, you can simultaneously utilize your cock tease ways into racking up thirty dudes to run interference for you when the heat becomes too much to handle. Hint: good pics are anything involving lots of filters and sloped vantage points. Don't forget puckering your lips out like someone just shopped a prolapsed anus on your mouth is the shit and totally doesn't look stupid as fuck. With that done, you're ready to be just like me!

Now combine everything you've learned, and start posting. Here is an example of what your post should look like.

Demo

Motherfucker, you're so obsessed with me it's sad. I'm all up in your head raw dog, and it's fucking with you big time. Not my fault your hair is falling out and you couldn't get fucked at a frat party passed out face down where no one would have to look at your ugly ass face. Face it cunt you're just jealous that *insert crush here* hit it and quit it and now just wants me. I've beat your ass over and over and you just can't handle it. :rotf:

Willow

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »

LMAO! You're using a picture of me from over 10 years ago?! But that's all you got, cupcake. Ugly lames that are just pathetic. Your history here shows that quite clearly. No wonder you're the forum punching bag. Do better or you'll lose that title super fast. Maybe you should get yourself a ghostwriter. It's pretty much the only chance for you to come out of this without embarrassing yourself even more than you already do daily.

Fuck out my thread, fatty Boombah

The center for Disease control / vaginal reconstruction due to pastrami-looking inflictions is down the street from the trap house. I faxed em your referral

As for the Freud reference, put the syringe down and get your mind right, you debilitated fucking skank. Bellissimo's good name, Making up stories and hard Snapchat filters won't change fact

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »

LMAO! You're using a picture of me from over 10 years ago?! But that's all you got, cupcake. Ugly lames that are just pathetic. Your history here shows that quite clearly. No wonder you're the forum punching bag. Do better or you'll lose that title super fast. Maybe you should get yourself a ghostwriter. It's pretty much the only chance for you to come out of this without embarrassing yourself even more than you already do daily.

Ugly slams are pathetic to those not blessed with the fortune of good looks, you stupid bitch. As for my history...well it doesn't include being trolled into giving Oranje pics of my vagina nor has my vagina been outted as being as ugly as yours.

I'll leave the ghostwriting to incompetent bottom feeding junkies like you who had to recruit dudes you knew in real life to attack dumbass Sinister for online dumping your Mama June-chinned ass.

Next Bitch
B -
It's you, babe
You're to blame

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »

may i please post some shitty poetry?

don't mind if I do

Hail Sweden, the pale girls are the best

based mostly on this

broken me and broken flea
we are both broken
open your eyes and you will see
this match is a fucking catastrophe

open my post, what a mess.. i don't want to make a scene
this aint fiction, i suffer from every addiction
and I am really overweight

I've been looking for her PI
but it just don't seem to be coming my way
I've got 30 bucks and will gladly pay
But it just don't seem to be coming my way

Maybe i can try some seduction
will it be my destruction, who can really say
why am i really here today?

I spanked mr. bone, for he is gay
did you see that shout box display
his real name is Mr. Bigglesworth
saying that just brings me so much mirth

I've been looking for more of your PI
But I have had absolutely no luck today
I want to know your first pet's name
then steal your credit card number and make you pay
But I guess that will have to wait for another day

Flea, your vagina contains space jelly and moon dust
your  nipples are darker than bread crust
your face is one big pile of disgust

<moves away from the mic to puke>

you are the TRF head kook
consider my dick the nuke as it blows you away
this was child's play

Willow

• Aedile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 03:42:18 PM »

Ugly slams are pathetic to those not blessed with the fortune of good looks, you stupid bitch. As for my history...well it doesn't include being trolled into giving Oranje pics of my vagina nor has my vagina been outted as being as ugly as yours.

I'll leave the ghostwriting to incompetent bottom feeding junkies like you who had to recruit dudes you knew in real life to attack dumbass Sinister for online dumping your Mama June-chinned ass.

Next Bitch

Ugly slams are what unimaginative sluts use because they can't come up with anything else. I'll allow you to believe you look good because I don't like to destroy the delusions of those less intelligent than myself.

Back to the vagina pic, huh? You poor thing. How are you not realizing that you are STILL being trolled?  You really are the dumbest female I've ever had to deal with. Keep digging in ancient history to try to find something on me. And just for the record, Sinister didn't dump me because we didn't have a relationship. Unlike you I don't have to go whoring myself out online, attempting to find love on a flame site.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 04:10:21 PM »

Ugly slams are what unimaginative sluts use because they can't come up with anything else. I'll allow you to believe you look good because I don't like to destroy the delusions of those less intelligent than myself.

Back to the vagina pic, huh? You poor thing. How are you not realizing that you are STILL being trolled?  You really are the dumbest female I've ever had to deal with. Keep digging in ancient history to try to find something on me. And just for the record, Sinister didn't dump me because we didn't have a relationship. Unlike you I don't have to go whoring myself out online, attempting to find love on a flame site.

Worse...you whored your roast beef looking genitalia out on a flame site

Brent dear, surely you could do better than this sloppy mess of a stupid white bitch as backup. Even Feral has a better aim than this big fat ogre motherfucker...
B -
It's you, babe
You're to blame

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »

Backup?

For what? To help beat down a balloon shaped beaner who wears a cardboard cut out Lady Gaga mask off the back of a cereal box and likes pretending she's TRF's personal Santa Meurte?

Get fucking real, you puffy goldfish faced money shot magnet. Just because Willow snuck up from behind to bury her balled fist so far up your ass you've probably got knuckle imprints decorating your intestines while I playfully slapped my cock against your forehead doesn't mean there was some kinda coordinated effort going on. In fact, I was the one that flamed her into even running in to start with. While I'm sure you'll still manage to make two plus two equal five just to spite the idea of common sense, rest assured I absolutely need no one's assistance in planting you in the ground like my name was Johnny fucking Appleseed, you yap happy Chihuahua.

But it's not all bad. You've clearly bagged one judge and put him in your back pocket considering that ridiculous piece of slam poetry Fox insisted on splattering all over the place earlier. I think he's just excited Stan and Co have been left out in the cold and couldn't contain his joy one second further, but whatevs.

So tell me more about this neat meltdown bet you're trying to troll me with, and how exactly you think it's going to get you anywhere but flat on your back counting the arena lights come match end. Sounds exciting. Certainly more so than watching you and Willow handslap at each other with all the ferocity of a Jerry Springer catfight.

Edit.

Might as well let cunt and his alts run in too. It's just another me against the forum type thread

Already setting up cop out excuses for why you're getting your ass handed to you huh?

C'mon son..

darkerdays

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darkerdays probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 07:20:16 PM »

I have a question for this broad calling herself fleas.

Did you just peel yourself off the floor of a Punjabi bath house? You reek of stale semen and greasy haired Italians. I dub thee, Princess of section 8 Housing and mother of little dagos. You can thank my fucking tax dollars for paying for that shit!! K.M

p.s. I had to come back and correct a god dam typo I made cause the faggot who runs this forum has no spellchecker active. But he has these stupid fucking things  :lol: :rotf: :hysterical: :snick: :confused: :tard:, shove those useless things up your ass along with your boyfriends prick

p.p.s Fuck the cunt you squirted out off

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 07:41:26 PM »

Penis

Faggot on a mounted cawk
Burning herpes is his fame
The roommate's a sportin' a chub
And Cunty was his name

Freud's got it
Fat baby, he's got it
Well, Freud sucks Penis
Cunty's squire
And he's a liar

Well, Freud sucks Penis
Cunty's squire
And he's a liar

He cohabitates with older guys
Making every man a fag
On a cawk in the dark he was
Got free food from a hag

Freud's got it
Fat baby, he's got it
Well, Freud sucks Penis
He's a liar
And Cunty's squire
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 08:22:14 PM »

I didn't have to do a gawddamn thing but be Latina and fly to have you literally begging to lick my asshole... :rotf:

That was me that was begging to lick your asshole Flea, not him.

Don't let him lick it, he won't do it right.

Let me lick it.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »

Backup?

For what? To help beat down a balloon shaped beaner who wears a cardboard cut out Lady Gaga mask off the back of a cereal box and likes pretending she's TRF's personal Santa Meurte?

Get fucking real, you puffy goldfish faced money shot magnet. Just because Willow snuck up from behind to bury her balled fist so far up your ass you've probably got knuckle imprints decorating your intestines while I playfully slapped my cock against your forehead doesn't mean there was some kinda coordinated effort going on. In fact, I was the one that flamed her into even running in to start with. While I'm sure you'll still manage to make two plus two equal five just to spite the idea of common sense, rest assured I absolutely need no one's assistance in planting you in the ground like my name was Johnny fucking Appleseed, you yap happy Chihuahua.

But it's not all bad. You've clearly bagged one judge and put him in your back pocket considering that ridiculous piece of slam poetry Fox insisted on splattering all over the place earlier. I think he's just excited Stan and Co have been left out in the cold and couldn't contain his joy one second further, but whatevs.

So tell me more about this neat meltdown bet you're trying to troll me with, and how exactly you think it's going to get you anywhere but flat on your back counting the arena lights come match end. Sounds exciting. Certainly more so than watching you and Willow handslap at each other with all the ferocity of a Jerry Springer catfight.

Edit.

Already setting up cop out excuses for why you're getting your ass handed to you huh?

C'mon son..

Look at this jobber ass motherfucker fronting like he ain't the fucking Staypuff Marshmellow nigga equivalent that Bonesaw broke.

Nigga, you just pussied out a match with a "real" one/flamer with your relative turned worm food drama . Now all the sudden you're King of the Hill talking cop outs and allowing big fat white gorrilla bitches ten seconds of your spot in MY show in some Last American Virgin attempt at getting pussy that looks like  it got hacked by a fucking meat cleaver. This title was given to me solely for the purpose of making your emotionally retarded ass cry a fucking river so we could point and laugh. So while you're King Konging it over there claiming troll, reality is I trolled that title the fuck away from you and if you should happen to actually win, I'll personally pay SSS to take it right back ASAP. In fact, I am such a fucked up diabolical bitch...I will personally make sure it's taken from you each and every time.

King Kong ain't got shit on me, "son"

B -
It's you, babe
You're to blame

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 11:11:18 PM »

Who's the sour grapes bitch?

Brent needs to resurrect yet another chick to help him flame?? First it was OJ, now this weeping willow..

Just to fight a girl too, sheesh!

Very close to some faggotry going on here-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.579 seconds with 41 queries.