ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>  (Read 2126 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2017, 08:07:59 PM »

steroids are shortcuts for people who are insecure about who they are and don't want to put the work in to make themselves better without outside help / snip

:spank:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2017, 08:11:57 PM »

Elevated blood pressure.

yeah the blood pressure is a real motherfucker. 180/110 is pretty normal

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2017, 08:23:06 PM »

:spank:

I was quoting Brent there lol
B -
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2017, 09:07:18 PM »

Why does he want John Cena to know he calls Flea every day and she never answers?

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2017, 09:26:20 PM »

Run In by Feral's Sig!
Quote from: cw in the shoutbox re: flea
She cannot make any of her own material. She's just a mouthpiece vomiting up scraps stolen from others.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2017, 10:01:28 PM »

Well flea, it's been real. Really predictable anyway. You mustered all the firepower of a lost Amazonian tribe trying to defend against an invasion force of ten thousand white devils, and the extent of just how badly decimated I left you is a testament to how hopelessly overmatched you were.

Not that neither I or anyone in this entire community anticipated any different. As you yourself said, you're a troll - but after this, I'd say you're really not even good at that. You spent this entire match throwing darts wearing a blindfold, and missed the board by a wide margin literally every fucking time you took a turn. I know you were hoping to follow in the footsteps of Poofed with some misguided last stand attempt at getting under my skin and turning the tide, but as you've learned, the tide ultimately only carries you back out to the ocean and drags you down into a cold watery abyss.

You had no game, no nuke, and no chance. Kudos for being dumb enough to apparently believe you had something up your sleeve though; an outright surrender wouldve been one anticlimactic Goddamn letdown. I really hope you didn't seriously think anything else besides what actually happened was gonna go down though - ditto for your little helpers that undoubtedly crossed their fingers and probably eyes too for good luck. Otherwise I have a feeling their is some serious disappointment going around in your respective inboxes.

You've got two more hours of pretend time to front like you did something besides look fucking retarded and unable to stand without someone propping you up, but let's be honest, it's game over.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2017, 10:29:22 PM »

The Flea:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2017, 12:00:37 AM »

This match has ended, and is in the judging process.

Judges for this match are Freud N.A., Vixen TWAP, and FoxMulder

PM sent to Judges:

Please read the match, and post your verdict directly into the match thread no later than Wednesday 11:59PM ET

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2017, 12:37:45 PM »

what would bone do?

That is the question I asked myself.

Bone would  have listened to that pale Swedish girl's song and ate some chips while checking to see if any new people signed up at flame truth.

what was good about this match besides the music videos?

Flea acted like a pet chimp gone crazy and went straight for Willow's genitals, cleanly ripping them off and throwing them skyward.

Brent listened to a dreadful 50 cent song and turned it into a song parody

Johnny Storm sang about cawk instead of talking about it, a slight improvement

Phrost got drunk and stumbled all over the forum pissing off bra1in, he then had to replace his electrolytes by sucking Brains cawk like the bitch he is.

no uninspired Stan gifs littering up the match

Flea caused Brent's sex swing to change into a mood swing

Bad

Brent stole Sir Southern's  goldfish.

Brent keeps calling himself god...he is not the DJ for Die Antwoord, so stop ripping off their material.

Suicide Squad did the same thing:

"Yolandi Visser  continued, “Cara [Delevingne] & Jared [Leto] told us how much u were talkin abt us on set but u never asked our permission to rip us off. An when ninja texted u sayin wassup wif dat u said nothin like a scared lil bitch.”

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/die-antwoord-accuse-suicide-squad-stealing-style-1201835563/

Brent tweeted a John Cena quote....probably the saddest thing ever to appear in a match

Brent has a worse hair style than cunky

when the match ended it was back to "digging in my ass"  and "The Who Wants to See an old Beat Up 40 year old pussy After 4 Kids Thread". bull shit that has TRF spiraling downward

Bonesaw is now trapped in TRF, staring at the TRF shoubox, unblinking

Now sink into the floor......

paralyzed, helpless to do anything but watch as more google gifs get posted, more tranny threads get made, more talk of gay room mates...

sinking down down

Obi sent me a link to  use to decide the winner

http://www.yesnobutton.com/answer.html

Did brent win it said no
did flea win it said no
had to go again
did brent win yes
did flea win yes
again
did brent win no
did flea win yes

If Brent threatens any self harm, Obi will change the vote to Brent

If flea PM's Obi and says she no longer wants this shitty title anymore, Obi will change the vote to Brent

if Bra1in decides more post count will be gained if Brent wins, the vote will be changed to Brent

Ek gee nie'n fok nie

this has all been scripted out ahead of time in the TRF cellar 

now everyone can go back to your gay threads and Stan can start another boring ass poll about Flea.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »

For the more obtuse, ass-backward troglodytes among you - like ScrotumSwallowingSoutherner - who require constant reminders, I am on vacation and not in front of a proper computer until sometime saturday...

Ergo, I will not give a "proper" explaination of My vote until then for obvious reasons...

However, I cast My vote for Spent.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2017, 07:15:48 PM »

Brent's opening post was to be expected, as was Fleas. One was weak, one was weaker. Honestly, no one cares what is said in a shoutbox that maybe three people scan out of boredom. And a 50 Cent video?? She might just as well posted a pic of a Taco Bell napkin.

Brent's "Post Like Flea: A How To Guide" (reply #8) was decent enough, and though Flea spent some time snapping back at a run in (Willow), her time would have been better spent trying to turn the table back on Brent.

Brent's post #17 showed some spunk, and Flea spooged back with trite, troll tactics. Fail. Both of them

Quickly scrolling past some definite foolish run in posts, Brent finally kicked up a small pile of shit in his post #22.

Mulder's second run in post was better than his first one, but as a judge he should have stayed under his bed covers.

Perhaps one of Brent's best posts in the match, was his "*Meanwhile, at the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department..." (Reply#24). Made me chuckle.

I personally didn't care for Brent's 50 Cent post (Reply #27), but my cat did meow to the YouTube. Loudly.

Wading through a cluster of extremely worthless run in posts, we come to Brent's "Half Time Report", which SirSuperSouthern shut the lid on. The pressure cooker seems to be working on Brent, who didn't respond too SSS nor the rest of the rabble that followed. Calling Rancid "nice" in a flame match?? Blaaargh!!!

Flea finally wakes up from a minor slumber in her post #47. Off to a good start, but fell flat by bringing discussion of outsiders in to compare Brent to. The pic was mildly amusing, however:

Brent's reply #51 zinged her decently, but not enough for the ten count.

Flea responds with a few posts containing some chopped PI crap that she hoped Brent would cower over. He didn't.

FoxMulder's run in post (Reply #60) was a doozy:

flea aint zef side so she gave us an american horror story instead.

she should have at least thrown down a shit talk fest instead of letting her cookie get thumped by Brent

<snip>

Musta got her dander up. Good job, Fox.

In the meantime, Brent rears up and zings Flea's use of stuff and nonsense from Brents' off site social media crap, which begs the question - since Brent is supposedly a celebrity of sorts, so should anything and everything found online be fair game, whether he posted it himself or not?? You can't have it both ways, Brent.

Rather than inject this PM from BRA1N later in my summation, I'll toss it in here:

(copy of my reply to Vixen for Twap)

This sounds reminiscent of the time that ScT posted Brent's wrestling YT video. I removed it and gave him about 10 days to remedy it on the YT end. YT videos and links are not normally deleted from here. Apparently he did not or was not able to wipe it. Now it sounds like he is complaining about a similar circumstance.

I don't mind going the extra mile and making a special exception for a limited time period to censor otherwise appropriate links but I am against carving up a blanket rule for an individual poster. We are not the source of his PII. If he cannot control the source, that's his problem. The source in this case happens to be a popular video site which has never been censored on any flame site that I am aware of.

Basically, if flea posted it and said something like here is brent's PII, then I would strongly consider censoring it. If she posted it during the course of a legit flame post, then I would not. Its fucking Youtube and he claims to be a public figure to begin with. He can't have it both ways.

Also, I happen to recall coming across a recent post by Brent where threatened to post all of Bonesaw's PII in a blog and link it here. Iow, an intentional attempt to spread PII via an offsite blog that has no other legit purpose such as Youtube. Brent has "unclean hands". If someone has unclean hands, they cannot complain about someone else doing the same thing to them.

Those are my assumptions as of now. I do not know anything more than the PMs sent to me about this. If I am wrong about any assumption then my conclusions might change. If they are more or less correct about what happened and is being complained of, then this is my reply to the current situation.

Btw, you can use any portion of this publicly as you see fit.

More off-site posting by Flea: (Reply #70, #72)

Brent's comeback post #78 was good - especially his "Post Like Flea: FAQs" list.

Flea followed that post with vanilla frosting that had fallen off the back of some tired cockroach. Pitiful

Brent squashed that roach with his little toe.

He then crushed her with his Post #90.

Decent volley back and forth over the next few posts. I give Brent a one point lead at that point.

After Brent's reply #97, Flea dropped what was in her mind, a PI video that was designed to turn Brent into lime Jell-O.

Sticking her Admin nose into the match, Vixen removed said video - EVEN THOUGH Brent answered Flea as to it's content, thereby making Flea look like she should scamper back across the border. (Replies #98 & 99)

Vixen then soon after decided to ban poor Flea for using PI. 

At this point, refer back up this summation to what BRA1N wrote in that PM to Vixen, and subsequently cc'd to me.

Brent proved he had what it took to survive. His final post sums it up.

My vote for the winner of this match is Brent.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2017, 07:26:11 PM »

To recap:

FoxMulder voted for The Countess

N.A. voted for Brent, as have I.

By a vote of two to one, the winner and new TR Flame Champ is declared to be:

Brent

Congrats.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.511 seconds with 40 queries.