dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 05:01:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>  (Read 2364 times)

plus minus reset

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 08:40:27 PM »

Phrost, you clearly aren't the only drunk idiot cluttering up this thread so don't feel too bad; some Texas red neck with ten too many shots of bottom shelf tequila just claimed I'm a plagiarist for using the word "goldfish". I've not seen that kinda reach since those rubber limb stretch Armstrong toys.   :lol:

I guess this was fleas Calvary she called in. Too bad the guy on the horse is hanging off the back of it nose first in it's asshole.

Sorry man, this has cemented your status as TLTBBW. Enjoy your new home in my ignore list. You'll have good company with Blandscape, the Unabomber, and Stan. Deuces.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2017, 09:02:08 PM »

Phrost, you clearly aren't the only drunk idiot cluttering up this thread so don't feel too bad; some Texas red neck with ten too many shots of bottom shelf tequila just claimed I'm a plagiarist for using the word "goldfish". I've not seen that kinda reach since those rubber limb stretch Armstrong toys.   :lol:

I guess this was fleas Calvary she called in. Too bad the guy on the horse is hanging off the back of it nose first in it's asshole.

Sorry man, this has cemented your status as TLTBBW. Enjoy your new home in my ignore list. You'll have good company with Blandscape, the Unabomber, and Stan. Deuces.

I'm drunk too, be nice to me

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2017, 09:05:09 PM »

Of course, rancid, I'm always nice!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2017, 09:16:22 PM »

Of course, rancid, I'm always nice!

you're a heap of trouble, sir

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2017, 09:28:22 AM »

When have you ever ignored me? I can point too at least a dozen occasions when you never ignored me while ignoring me.

And why would you have to ignore anyone on the internets premium ahum flame forum?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »

When have you ever ignored me? I can point too at least a dozen occasions when you never ignored me while ignoring me.

And why would you have to ignore anyone on the internets premium ahum flame forum?

well flea has her PM box blocked so we could not send her any material to post

looks like brent is cribbing stuff from SSS...mentioning Bones more times that Captain Kirk in a star trek episode, name dropped some girl called patty whoever that is, then ate some pastry puffs

just post some songs you are currently listening to instead, you can play then and alt tab to flame truth and see if Flea managed to sign up there.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »

All I need to do is polish his prostate with a claw hammer and black up in tribute to 50 cent, and he spunks and simultaneously weeps uncontrollably all all over da forum while telling me, "it's not you, it's me".

What the fucks that all about?

He seems to have a hard on for SSS, which should under conventional circumstances send an SOS to even his highly flammable ideas that embody and imbue inspiration.

In the meantime, I think I will put my bloodied feet up after stomping him sensible every time he never ignores me while enjoying the uncomfortable silence.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 10:17:39 AM »

Before I show the world what a pathetic slob excuse of a broke ass nigga you really are, It must be said...

That is the biggest, most pussy ass chickenshit move I've EVER seen on a flame forum. After this, you should be barred from ever participating in matches here...ANY male acting like he bleeds more than the average skank has absolutely NO business reppin that title. I've never ran / backed down from anyone...and I'm a gawddamn female with an entourage of obsessed stalkers trying me on a daily basis.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who pulls bitch shit like that. The little bit of morals I had left went out the window when I realized just how badly you been misrepresenting' what you really are....some bonafide bitch nigga I wouldn't acknowledge online or off for all the Freud dick in the world.

There is Bonesaw Magnificent and SS hardcore.

Then there is you

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2017, 10:40:53 AM »

You should put the cunt on ignore, just to reinforce the status quo.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »

Before I show the world what a pathetic slob excuse of a broke ass nigga you really are, It must be said...

Such a crap read. I'm embarrassed for you.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2017, 10:49:49 AM »

Such a crap read. I'm embarrassed for you.

Be embarrassed for that trench between your legs that has never met a dick, you stupid bitch

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »

Flea, there's never been a doubt in my mind you've been digging for something - ANYTHING -  to try to use on me the last few days. And it's not just because you've got a reputation for PII farming just like me; it's because that is all you have. You've never once managed to post a single insult that doesn't involve the words "ugly", "fat", "bitch", and "obsessed." Which I guess is why 99% of your lines read like this:

"You ugly fat Bitch, you're just obsessed".

That is your absolute fucking peak with the written word, leaving the options you have in these last dozen or so hours just as limited as your subsidized housing influenced vocabulary. So yeah, I totally expect and anticipate pics, blogs, alleged info ect to come tumbling out all over the thread like pigshit in a barnyard- because you have no other avenue. If you could be funny or entertaining, you would. But even you're smart enough to know you're too stupid to pull off any feat beyond operating in PM and back channels.

So go ahead, and prove my point by using whatever it is you may have been given. Just be aware there are two problems.

1. Everything about me has already been posted right here - and is still up actually - but winded up accomplishing nothing.

2. Just to be a prick, I went ahead and posted a deadmans switch of sorts on a blog and in pastebin. Remember how you wanted me to promise I wouldn't take anything out on anyone but you? And how I never replied? Yeah. Poor magnificent Bone. Depending on how truly reckless you are, he's going to be footing the bill again. What's that saying? We only hurt the ones we love?

See, now you're in a REAL pickle, pogo. You're either going to have to swallow that La Raza pride like a fresh load of piping hot cum, and take your loss quiet and clean... or expose the fact you care too much about yourself to consider how it might hurt your friends.

But here's how the game ends regardless: you'll still be an attention hungry hoodrat so desperate for your compliment fix you'll literally post semi nude pics to get guys looking your way, because there is zero fucking value in anything else you have to offer, especially in interesting things to say. And with me satisfied with the fact I can write five hundred to a few thousand words at a time with no need for a filter, a helping hand or any RL bells and whistles to get people reading.

I am, and will always be better than you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »

I like Sundays, cucumber sandwiches on the village green, the redolence of a coming thunder storm as the echo of willow on leather reminds us we are all run-out, eventually.

It's not quite Fleas time yet though.

Baby Bwent is inexorably driven by his need to succeed. To claim ownership over the subjection of the not working class, who spend their time herein in a daydream of has-been's and never could be's - and a reflective idiom of corporate America at its worst.

If we are ever to have a New Testament, we need an extinction level narcissist like Bwent to fall on his own ever so shrill and dull sword. After all, an arrogance and ignorance that teaches you something is worth listening too, ignoring everything that challenges you is worth nothing.

He should have learned that in the kiddy-flaming SSS call-out.

I get why Flea would ignore this, while claiming it as his obsessive repulsive disorder.

Baby Bwent never wanted the title while claiming ownership of it. Give it to him Flea, and see how fucking long he reigns while trying to out-stip TWAP.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »

Whoa, pump your brakes, fatass

Did you just threaten me ? What "bill" will Bonesaw be footing ? Nigga, you're so fixated on everything Bone, you swear a gawddamn last name is going to ruin lives and shit.

Here are the fucking facts, Doughboy.. Bonesaw earned his respected notoriety as one of the best flamers of ALL TIME and it wasnt by threatening females with outting PI that won't do shit but get your suicidal monkey ass banned. It wasn't by talking to himself on Twitter bout dildo's and Tinder either. Bone is one of the most intelligent, savage ass motherfuckers to ever have your whack ass screaming suicide and that's some hard ass fucking TRUTH right there.

You got me fucked up if you think imma let some slob ass wigger who bleeds more than myself stop me from what you got coming.

Tell me...if I go full Lord Cheesus , just what the fuck are you going to do...chase me with your latest fuckbuddy  :lol:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2017, 11:57:37 AM »

Flea seems to be expressing the sensitivity of her inner rage, while pointing at Baby Bwents genital warts and forum hypogonadism.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2017, 12:05:06 PM »

Sorry but I can't sit here in good conscience and allow this raggedy ass motherfucker to front like he's with the business.

Just look at this shit, dammit . What the hell

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »

Please tell me that is Bwent, and not some copy and paste.

Jesus, it's exactly how I pictured him/it.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2017, 12:15:44 PM »

Nice couch, obviously a teenage boy/man/it with discerning taste.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2017, 12:16:20 PM »

Please tell me that is Bwent, and not some copy and paste.

Jesus, it's exactly how I pictured him/it.

You ain't seen nothing yet, homie  :rotf:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2017, 12:17:53 PM »

His mom is obviously photogenic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.332 seconds with 39 queries.