ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>  (Read 1997 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 12:22:07 PM »

flea aint zef side so she gave us an american horror story instead.

she should have at least thrown down a shit talk fest instead of letting her cookie get thumped by Brent

Flea-londi: Yo Bent, did you lose some weight?

Bent: Nah, I actually gained some.

Flea: Well you carry it well. Hey you are not circumcised are you?

Bent: How did you know dat?

Flea: I can smell your cock from here, that some nasty shit bro.

Bent: Jah, probably explains why I aint getting any dates.

Flea: Yah, well see you in the match, fok face!

There once was a Puerto Rican girl who was in a match with a fat, fat boy. But when that fat boy started talking smack, his ass was in big, big trouble.

Daai bra Bent hy's n fokken draadtrekker
Maar yoh! Hy hou van my boude
Ek gee nie'n fok nie
gorral my spyt kak

Throw them strawberry marshmallows in the air
start giving it up for little evil me
Bent don't you clench up or pass gas
I am about to fist your fucking ass
your heart will begin to palpate
as I rip out your stupid prostate
You be a posturing pussy who can not win
your flame career is faker than your wrasslin
that tiny cock don't even have a Jew cut
so you stay at home busting your own nut
shitting yourself, floor covered in piss
posts so bad even my radiator has begun to hiss
I'm wicked like a mad D.O.G
Bent, you may call me G.O.D
I am smoking the ganja and  pretty stoned
can talk in tongues when I get boned
muda fookin cocks getting blown
each time I drop the microphone
My accent is real cute
when the telemarketers call they go, "I'm gonna puke"
Obi's naughty kitty goes MEOW
All my selfies make your dick go WOW!
yah boy, I'm hot stuff
My coochie cookie is tight, tight, tight
All my posts bring Hype, Hype, Hype
Put me in a match with wimpy Brent
I fok him up and give his head a dent
I'm crazy with ADD
don't mess with little ol me
now open wide I have to make Pee pee
you will never be as bad as me

I smell lovely cause I don't each cheese
when i walk into a forum everyone falls to their knees
bow down to your motherfokin majesty
I burn you all, fookin flame on
another weak ass has been put down

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 12:27:55 PM »

"Blandscap," I don't necessarily flame kids because they aren't the poster I'm posting at. I flame adults regarding their kids, like I memorably did Rowan's.

But Roro didn't get it nearly as bad as I did gunzablazin. Someone posted a FB pic of him and his family. I let him know that I had his pre-teen daughter's light pink puffy tits x-rayed and posted that picture everywhere from Hard Candy to many other sites people talk about over at 4.

The fuckin' guy just lost it and still isn't part of the flaming family since that day. Did I really do that? You decide...

SSS
- tick-tock
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2017, 12:34:31 PM »

"Blandscap," I don't necessarily flame kids because they aren't the poster I'm posting at. I flame adults regarding their kids, like I memorably did Rowan's.

But Roro didn't get it nearly as bad as I did gunzablazin. Someone posted a FB pic of him and his family. I let him know that I had his pre-teen daughter's light pink puffy tits x-rayed and posted that picture everywhere from Hard Candy to many other sites people talk about over at 4.

The fuckin' guy just lost it and still isn't part of the flaming family since that day. Did I really do that? You decide...

SSS
- tick-tock

:snick:

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/flame-truth-news/532-what-i-think-of-flea-as-a-person-and-a-poster-in-flametown
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2017, 12:49:02 PM »

Holy half wit spazz out, Batman!

You did exactly what I predicted: ran to my Twitter (it's already been posted), and got pics off my old radio blog of me with singers, authors and other celeb people (it's been posted too). You're as easy to predict as you are for every guy on here to fuck: A no effort lay with a high risk low reward ratio that probably sees their dick falling off from gonorrhea in the following five to seven days. You exceptionally mediocre slice of herpes dotted gutter vag... You really think substituting right click, save on a picture instead of substance is somehow a skill? Or that what I look like has any bearing on or alters the fact I'm thumping your skull with an industrial maglite while you lie there, half conscious and spend your last bit of time to squeak out what kind of clothes I chose to wear while I murdered the shit out of you.

You have failed miserably here, flea. And everyone knows it. You won't get your meltdown. You won't get any props. You won't get a win. All you've gotten, as I've said, is your pals neck solidly inside an ever tightening noose.

Sorry Patrick. You can find your details on ..........dotblogspot.com - if you can't figure it out no worries. Another person will be filling in the blanks to that offboard website shortly. I know the mapquest map is a bit overkill but hey, go hard or go home amirite? Smirk.

But back to the fabulous little anti-social butterfly even Fraud has just judged to be grade A weak sauce tactic wise: What else you got? I mean it's all two years old and a repost unlike what I've just done, but roll with it. I'm gonna prop up and enjoy watching you make yourself look like the frantic mentally ill failure you are.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2017, 01:07:27 PM »

SSS
- tick-tock

Not so much about the heritage or legend of what you do my fine freckled fucklick, but what I have personally seen. Everything else pales into your apparent significance.

Gunz was a solid poster, and a fat Vegas Elvis impersonator on a spacehopper. If you fancy taking me for a slow twirl around your dance floor as you careless whisper in my ear how you did it your way, then I can guarantee you that unlike Bwent, none of my relatives will unfortunately die.

And Bwent is obviously a cunt.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2017, 01:11:30 PM »

A reminder - run ins are to flame either Flea or Brent, not each other.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2017, 01:12:50 PM »

You did exactly what I predicted: ran to my Twitter (it's already been posted), and got pics off my old radio blog of me with singers, authors and other celeb people (it's been posted too). You're as easy to predict as you are for every guy on here to fuck: A no effort lay with a high risk low reward ratio that probably sees their dick falling off from gonorrhea in the following five to seven days. You exceptionally mediocre slice of herpes dotted gutter vag... You really think substituting right click, save on a picture instead of substance is somehow a skill? Or that what I look like has any bearing on or alters the fact I'm thumping your skull with an industrial maglite while you lie there, half conscious and spend your last bit of time to squeak out what kind of clothes I chose to wear while I murdered the shit out of you.

You have failed miserably here, flea. And everyone knows it. You won't get your meltdown. You won't get any props. You won't get a win. All you've gotten, as I've said, is your pals neck solidly inside an ever tightening noose.

Sorry Patrick. You can find your details on ..........dotblogspot.com - if you can't figure it out no worries. Another person will be filling in the blanks to that offboard website shortly. I know the mapquest map is a bit overkill but hey, go hard or go home amirite? Smirk.

But back to the fabulous little anti-social butterfly even Fraud has just judged to be grade A weak sauce tactic wise: What else you got? I mean it's all two years old and a repost unlike what I've just done, but roll with it. I'm gonna prop up and enjoy watching you make yourself look like the frantic mentally ill failure you are.

Even Freud? Hell.. I don't know what Freud will even do or think... I'm that fragmented....

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2017, 01:18:50 PM »

We'll discuss it on Skype.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2017, 01:20:59 PM »

They say the neon lights are bright on Skype.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2017, 01:37:26 PM »

Let me give the same advice to Flea at the end of this thread, as I did at the genus of it.

You are the champ, ignore the challenge.

Your title is gone....revel in it. It's a hobbled blandscape of worthlessness. You should be hanging out the fucking bunting in downtown where ever, now baby Bwent is the new chump!

It will take me a mere 30 days of night and rules to rob him of it.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »

Your little piss poor intimidation side bust gave me the green light to light rockets up that ass til you're hanging by a noose going viral . You fucked up and boy isthat going to cost you points. You're going after someone who ain't even in the fucking match instead of your opponent, dumbass...someone who is on a whole other level that you'll never reach. Bone ain't taking apprentices, Chubby. Not with the huge Twitter following like yours. Check it

Yes, let's judge people's looks. All the steroids in the world won't help wtf you're afflicted with. Nor did they help you win a wrestling match against a midget :lol: About that ...if u couldn't even spank a dwarf , you sure as shit shouldn't be threatening bitches who got more hood in their pinky than you'll ever be able to fake.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2017, 01:53:41 PM »

Back on track: I've seen a pic of Brent proudly holding some kinda backstage badge. I'm sure you all know what happens back there and Brent does too. Now.

The odd thing about Brent's smile in that picture - it's so blatantly obvious that he's hiding his teeth from the camera like Rowan has done in every pic that's been posted of him.

Now, again, Brent used a key word from my own joke about his family's misery that made him unmistakably laugh out loud, which is why he attempted to wholly "make up" one of his new humorless jokes - fact

Brent went on to make an undeniable airclaim when he tried to deny that one word that he's never used once before in any of his triple-digit number of posts; but has finally grabbed a flying goldfish out of thin air. He tried and failed to be both funny using that word and airclaimed by pointing out that my accurate observation was a "reach."

Now show us your teeth, Brent. Oh, what was that? You never will? Good call man, good call. They'd be used in most of the flames pointing in your direction and you know this, which causes your "smiles" to look like Michael Jackson's surgeon has lost his touch.

Now lose with some dignity after I've successfully exposed you practicing elements of the game that you discouraged other posters not to use before you plainly went on to use them in the same goddamn thread you advised us all not to do.

Hypocrite - check
Airclaimer - check
Using "facts" without doing your homework first on the matter before posting about the subject - check
Worse haircut than HC Trouble - check

You've been playing this game for far too long to step on your own small feet while dancing all by yourself, as usual. Just make a Full Metal Jacket war face and post the pic and NA will certainly vote for you while the rest of the judges will just pretend they kept reading your posts after seein' that silly wack shit.

On the bright side (not your fuckin' teeth), it'll rectify your soft, gentle posts that amounted to you sitting in the large pile of double-bullshit you made that feels much mushier than that couch that makes your unwanted guests sit on for short amounts of time because it always makes their butts itch. I play live GG Allin really loud when my acquaintances run out of drugs...

SSS
- leave

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2017, 01:58:31 PM »

I'll follow you, Brent

They don't. Wiggers wannabe what we consider filthy fucking animals.

*Unfollowed*.  :confused:  :rotf:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2017, 02:33:16 PM »

Poor Brent

He keeps attacking a guy in a fucking coma who is not even here

see, the story is this guy Pat read too many threads by the cuntwankers on a forum called TRF and his body just fell over one day and he went into a coma.

This was the minds way of acting in self preservation since this guy would not stop reading TRF even though he knew it was harming him.

Some nurse named Flea was hired and her only job was to clean Pat's genitals. She eventually fell in love with him but she has not told Freud yet

Pat is currently in another mental institution called Flame Truth where he is being cared for by staff.

He also has physic powers and is tormenting Brent by rearranging his sock drawer and causing the toilet seat to slam down whenever Brent urinates

this was not even a good horror film so I don't know why Brent keeps plugging it

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »

If the dude only uses tinder when he drinks is that called a tinder bender?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2017, 02:44:08 PM »

I don't sulk on social networks

it always comes back to bite you in the ass

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
  • The UnaBomber probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: So Nice, Yes?
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2017, 02:47:45 PM »

Flea going to release big PII on Brent and win the match. YOu see, yes? :lol:

Me and some of my best Ladyboy. So nice, yes? :lol:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »

Just looking at that photo has reinvigorated my life, like joining a cult or masturbating furiously too 24/7 70's re-runs of Charlies Angels.

My life all of a sudden, just isn't that bad.

Thank you Bwent, from the bottom of my slightly engorged heart and high blood pressure.

To be honest my arthritis has been playing up in a Scottish summer, but in the barometer of living I feel much better. A face that only a mother or medical science can love.

Thank you Bwent.... thank you for being you. 

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2017, 02:50:39 PM »

Yes, let's judge people's looks. All the steroids in the world won't help wtf you're afflicted with. Nor did they help you win a wrestling match against a midget :lol: About that ...if u couldn't even spank a dwarf

Steroids are shortcuts for people who are insecure about who they are and don't want to put the work in to make themselves better without outside help. Sort of like you using screen caps from twitter. I could have easily went and set my pages to private and ruined your little Party but I didnt. You know why? I'm confident about me, what I put out and where I post. It's why it's PUBLIC.

As for wrestling, you know it's as predetermined as these board matches don't you? I lost because I was scripted to, just like how the outcome here is decided by neither I or you- but backstage bookers who decide how they want the next part of the story to unfold. I bet you think Roman Reigns is really the big dog too... :lol:

you sure as shit shouldn't be threatening bitches who got more hood in their pinky than you'll ever be able to fake.

What threats? I've done exactly what I said I would do.

Anyway, while you spend the rest of the afternoon trawling through tumblr and Twitter, I'm going to get back to what I do best: out writing you.

Post Like Flea: FAQs

Q: So I've followed your advice, and have airclaimed my ass off, ignored reality like a schizophrenic in the middle of a manic episode, called them ugly then posted pics of myself- but I'm still losing.
HELP!

A: no worries, I gotcha! Post pictures of THEM!  :hysterical:

Q: Great idea, but where do I find them?

A: shit Bitch, I gotta break everything down for you? Kk. Look. Most people have public Twitter pages, blogs, and YouTube channels. Just get their links from another talentless, butt pirate your target has driven insane as me, and go to town!

Q: Okay, I've spent six hours cherry picking pics and quotes to take out of context. But I'm kinda confused. Wasn't this stuff meant to be seen to begin with if it's all public?

A: Look, don't get caught up in the details. Well, these details. Get caught up in there's! It's the only way to umm...What was the question?

Q: How does using someone's public content on another public site give me a win in any way?

A: lmao I don't know! Next

Q: Shit, I tried but this isn't working. What else can I do?

A: Call in reinforcements. I'm always dogpiled and it works great on getting me worked up into a frenzied mess, hurling accusations like a monkey throws shit. Show some azz if you have to.

Q: Okay, I've found one child pr0n posting, confirmed methhead with PTSD from his ass rapes in the Army days. But he's really drunk and thinks using the word "goldfish" is plagiarism. Anyone else I can ask for help?

A: Try blandgame. He's boring as shit and every other instance I've interacted with him I've called him boring and posted one word replies like "YAWN" at him. It's foolproof!

Q: That guy sounds absolutely shitty and doomed to an ignore list. Any other suckers?

A: Damn this is hard. Oh! Maybe straight up threaten to use someone else's previous posts, wholesale! Or threaten to send them to a list of people they know!   :rotf:

Q: Why would I do that?

A: Well, if you're anything like me (read: incredibly retarded), you'll believe anything they say, like if they claimed to have posted a friends PI that gave me their info first but haven't said where or offered proof they have. Which totally justifies MY threats!

Q: ...I think you're being trolled into that frenzy mentioned earlier, and probably look like a real dipshit right now.

A: shut up you stupid count b4 I snatch you bald! Do you know how much PI I have on cunT and have threatened him with for the last year?! I'll do you the same way nigga and there's nothing I can do about it.

Q: Flea, I have a confession. this Freud. I've just been doing all this to test you. You failed, which is why you aren't even allowed to register at flametruth for another year. This was your redemption but you blew it. I can't handle this charade anymore.

A: Bellissimo?!! Noooooo!! Forgive me???!!!

Q: Gotta go. Ferals on her way over.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2017, 02:52:06 PM »

Flea going to release big PII on Brent and win the match. YOu see, yes? :lol:

I have not posted one drop of PI

Chubby is the one about to blow with his blank threats that I literally turned around and fucked him up the ass with.

Next
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.497 seconds with 41 queries.