ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>  (Read 2242 times)

plus minus reset

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
TITLE EVENT - Brent vs The Countess <DECISION>
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »

I have not posted one drop of PI

You might as well. You've already tried the same exact tactic AND source material that Cheesus, Bonesaw, and Stan have all tried using, and got all of nowhere with. What makes you think you could possibly do better than them? Shit at least Stan found the story of how I lost my virginity; the best you could do was scroll through Twitter? Protip: the heart attack and health updates have already been used so don't waste your time there

Do you want me to send you some stuff via PM? You certainly could use it.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2017, 03:11:47 PM »

Steroids are shortcuts for people who are insecure about who they are and don't want to put the work in to make themselves better without outside help. Sort of like you using screen caps from twitter. I could have easily went and set my pages to private and ruined your little Party but I didnt. You know why? I'm confident about me, what I put out and where I post. It's why it's PUBLIC.

As for wrestling, you know it's as predetermined as these board matches don't you? I lost because I was scripted to, just like how the outcome here is decided by neither I or you- but backstage bookers who decide how they want the next part of the story to unfold. I bet you think Roman Reigns is really the big dog too... :lol:

What threats? I've done exactly what I said I would do.

Anyway, while you spend the rest of the afternoon trawling through tumblr and Twitter, I'm going to get back to what I do best: out writing you.

Post Like Flea: FAQs

Q: So I've followed your advice, and have airclaimed my ass off, ignored reality like a schizophrenic in the middle of a manic episode, called them ugly then posted pics of myself- but I'm still losing.
HELP!

A: no worries, I gotcha! Post pictures of THEM!  :hysterical:

Q: Great idea, but where do I find them?

A: shit Bitch, I gotta break everything down for you? Kk. Look. Most people have public Twitter pages, blogs, and YouTube channels. Just get their links from another talentless, butt pirate your target has driven insane as me, and go to town!

Q: Okay, I've spent six hours cherry picking pics and quotes to take out of context. But I'm kinda confused. Wasn't this stuff meant to be seen to begin with if it's all public?

A: Look, don't get caught up in the details. Well, these details. Get caught up in there's! It's the only way to umm...What was the question?

Q: How does using someone's public content on another public site give me a win in any way?

A: lmao I don't know! Next

Q: Shit, I tried but this isn't working. What else can I do?

A: Call in reinforcements. I'm always dogpiled and it works great on getting me worked up into a frenzied mess, hurling accusations like a monkey throws shit. Show some azz if you have to.

Q: Okay, I've found one child pr0n posting, confirmed methhead with PTSD from his ass rapes in the Army days. But he's really drunk and thinks using the word "goldfish" is plagiarism. Anyone else I can ask for help?

A: Try blandgame. He's boring as shit and every other instance I've interacted with him I've called him boring and posted one word replies like "YAWN" at him. It's foolproof!

Q: That guy sounds absolutely shitty and doomed to an ignore list. Any other suckers?

A: Damn this is hard. Oh! Maybe straight up threaten to use someone else's previous posts, wholesale! Or threaten to send them to a list of people they know!   :rotf:

Q: Why would I do that?

A: Well, if you're anything like me (read: incredibly retarded), you'll believe anything they say, like if they claimed to have posted a friends PI that gave me their info first but haven't said where or offered proof they have. Which totally justifies MY threats!

Q: ...I think you're being trolled into that frenzy mentioned earlier, and probably look like a real dipshit right now.

A: shut up you stupid count b4 I snatch you bald! Do you know how much PI I have on cunT and have threatened him with for the last year?! I'll do you the same way nigga and there's nothing I can do about it.

Q: Flea, I have a confession. this Freud. I've just been doing all this to test you. You failed, which is why you aren't even allowed to register at flametruth for another year. This was your redemption but you blew it. I can't handle this charade anymore.

A: Bellissimo?!! Noooooo!! Forgive me???!!!

Q: Gotta go. Ferals on her way over.

Are you saying you don't use steroids, Brent ? A simple yes or no will do  :lol:

See...you're slowly getting it. Attack or use Freud as a weapon and you're taking aim at my soul. Aim at my soul and ya might as well color me banned. Don't act like you aren't hating Freud for being everything I love in a man. He's beautiful, well mannered, educated and the sun literally shines out his ass. Add the fact that he has that charm that has me wanting to throw it back on the D then swallow and we got greatness personified.

That's a real man. He ain't taking apprentices either

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2017, 03:17:13 PM »

There is an inherit sadness in Bwent.

I think we should have a PayPal whip-round, so Bwent can take all of his made up friends to the boozer!

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »

pro tip

Flea should ask  Brent if he is circumcised

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »

Foreskin cleanliness has been underappreciated, in most non Jewish secular social circles.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2017, 03:35:22 PM »

Cmon Brent..steroids are for short insecure people blah blah

Answer the fucking question already

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The UnaBomber probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: So Nice, Yes?
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2017, 03:37:22 PM »

Flea is flame champ. Brent doesn't have chance against her flames and PII. :lol:

Me and some of my best Ladyboy. So nice, yes? :lol:

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »

I'm going to get back to what I do best:
out writing you.

Well, these details. Get caught up in there's!
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The UnaBomber probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: So Nice, Yes?
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »

Are you saying you don't use steroids, Brent ? A simple yes or no will do  :lol:

See...you're slowly getting it. Attack or use Freud as a weapon and you're taking aim at my soul. Aim at my soul and ya might as well color me banned. Don't act like you aren't hating Freud for being everything I love in a man. He's beautiful, well mannered, educated and the sun literally shines out his ass. Add the fact that he has that charm that has me wanting to throw it back on the D then swallow and we got greatness personified.

That's a real man. He ain't taking apprentices either

Freud would rather lay with one of my nice ladyboy, than your mexican ass. So nice, yes? :lol:

Me and some of my best Ladyboy. So nice, yes? :lol:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »

those 3 nice blonde kids in Flea's  sig have matching sippy cups

what would bonesaw do?

i don't know, is he circumcised, did he make the cut?

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2017, 04:54:49 PM »

So flea. Now that we've fully established you as an utterly lazy and completely unimaginative fourth string troll who's tricks are restricted to Google searches and sloppy five dollar car BJs when ends aren't quite meeting, where do you possibly go from here?

You haven't just scraped the barrels bottom, you've broken through it and came up with nothing to reveal except you truly are a creatively bankrupt slacker who has to rely on the advice of an angry one eyed birdie and a bed ridden homebody from Perth who can't leave her fucking living room without the help of a fire department EMS team, a crane and dump truck.

Even worse, the only person who's been wound up here is you. So far you've angrily stated you wished you had Willows PI, to which I've merely shrugged at and encouraged you to chase. Then you furiously click clacked away in the shout box that you've got more than thirty dollars to blow on researching me (despite the fact I've been on record as saying I only claimed to have done so to piss people off)... And I simply said "cool beans". Finally there's you trying to scare me about some list of people you'll email someone else's writings about me to- probably my favorite considering I know for a fact you know no one I do in real life, don't know where I work, and can't even threaten that it involves Facebook because mine has been inactive (and shuttered) for a good year. #KeepReaching

There's no telling what else you've said because at this point I'm skimming straight past it to submit my next post. Fact is I've quit caring, and have surprisingly found myself agreeing with the wisdom of cunT, in that you're an emotionally corrupt loose cannon with no real ammo to speak of save for the hallucinations the voices in your head cook up. There Is absolutely jackshit you have left to throw at me but some old fodder anyone who wanted to see for themselves has been able to do for two years.

Meanwhile, I've not had to use a single image or offboard resource AT ALL to roast you over for the entire duration of this match. It's all come directly from my own mind straight to the board with no one and no site helping influence my approach in anyway. I don't need or want assistance in hammering you senseless and the day I do Id surely deserve all the deafening laughter having to go that route would lead to from every one watching.

As I said earlier, I am and will always be better than you.

Now Google THAT, you twerpy rot-slit.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2017, 05:28:23 PM »

This is an outrage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2017, 05:43:53 PM »

You don't HAVE a single image or any sort of PI on me...duh

Now that we've established that, back to the issue, Roido

steroids are shortcuts for people who are insecure about who they are and don't want to put the work in to make themselves better without outside help / snip

So by admission, you are of that insecure population who don't want to put in the work to better themselves. Do you see where I'm going with this ? You're the epitome of hypocrite bitch nigga who wishes he was about that life. You RAN your fat ass the fuck away from SS, a real flamer then had the audacity to thump your titties and front like you're some shotcaling ass OG when batting a female who descended from Them Damn TROLLS and who flat out told you the title got trolled out your punk ass hands. Is it sinking in yet, fat ass ? I'm a shit stirring TROLL...you're not hardcore, you're not badass and you're not Bonesaw. You're nothing but a fucking red neck with fucked up bangs and roid rage.

And you know this, mang

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »

Ah yes. There ya are.

So what's crackin' flea? Still scrolling through a couple years worth of tweets hoping to find some sort of "nuke"? Maybe so you can revel in the knowledge I've been pwned because you can prove I hang out backstage with rappers you have on your Ipod, while you sit in your one room apartment huffing on hairspray cans and chasing the maybelline Dragon for another dance or two?

Tell me what a dead end life feels like. How it feels to be such a unstable nutjob that the only connection with the opposite sex you have is on a flame board. Granted, I asked for advice on one. But look where it got me- meeting new people and hanging out in real life. And look where, on the other spectrum, your situation has gotten you. Fighting with another woman thousands of miles away from you that has literally fucked the man of your dreams... who is also thousands of miles away. The closest you're going to come to him Is a screen on your phone and I'll tell you why: you're a screeching lunatic who's far too fucking permanently damaged to ever take a chance on by him or anyone else.

How weird is it that the majority of the attention you get is by a group of goofy idiots called TCW, who as far as I can tell are more in your own head than you are? That those dudes are the only ones besides cunT who bother following you around just to yank on your pull cord and listen to you shriek a bunch of gibberish at them?

How fucked up is it that the one person you're closest too is an agoraphobic leech who's survival is dependent on the government, and who's days are spent cooped up in a shout box in a forum ranting with your worst enemy about the evils of Brent and TRF? Three pleas in a pod, except oh right... You can't even get IN that pod.

Gotta love it. Now post up some more pics of me enjoying life, and of you stashed away in your bathroom kissy facing the camera before running to the special effects option...

As for your latest submission? That's another big "meh". So you're a troll? No shit. I've said that forever and a day since I returned. In other news the earth is round and Bigfoot is as big an urban legend as your ability to do anything on this board but get your ass beaten into a crumpled pulp.

#KeepReaching

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2017, 06:41:30 PM »

Ah yes. There ya are.

So what's crackin' flea? Still scrolling through a couple years worth of tweets hoping to find some sort of "nuke"? Maybe so you can revel in the knowledge I've been pwned because you can prove I hang out backstage with rappers you have on your Ipod, while you sit in your one room apartment huffing on hairspray cans and chasing the maybelline Dragon for another dance or two?

Tell me what a dead end life feels like. How it feels to be such a unstable nutjob that the only connection with the opposite sex you have is on a flame board. Granted, I asked for advice on one. But look where it got me- meeting new people and hanging out in real life. And look where, on the other spectrum, your situation has gotten you. Fighting with another woman thousands of miles away from you that has literally fucked the man of your dreams... who is also thousands of miles away. The closest you're going to come to him Is a screen on your phone and I'll tell you why: you're a screeching lunatic who's far too fucking permanently damaged to ever take a chance on by him or anyone else.

How weird is it that the majority of the attention you get is by a group of goofy idiots called TCW, who as far as I can tell are more in your own head than you are? That those dudes are the only ones besides cunT who bother following you around just to yank on your pull cord and listen to you shriek a bunch of gibberish at them?

How fucked up is it that the one person you're closest too is an agoraphobic leech who's survival is dependent on the government, and who's days are spent cooped up in a shout box in a forum ranting with your worst enemy about the evils of Brent and TRF? Three pleas in a pod, except oh right... You can't even get IN that pod.

Gotta love it. Now post up some more pics of me enjoying life, and of you stashed away in your bathroom kissy facing the camera before running to the special effects option...

As for your latest submission? That's another big "meh". So you're a troll? No shit. I've said that forever and a day since I returned. In other news the earth is round and Bigfoot is as big an urban legend as your ability to do anything on this board but get your ass beaten into a crumpled pulp.

#KeepReaching

How fucked up is it that you ain't seen pussy since your mother had you? How fucked up is it that you have to rely on dating sites for a fucking date then ask a bunch of degenerates on an abuse forum how to run game ? How fucked up is it that your in your thirties, using steroids cuz you're too fat and lazy to lose weight properly and still live at home with no bitch?  How fucked up is it that you've managed to buy your own bullshit hype that you're some bad motherfucker when the rest of the fucking world knows you're made of pure bitch ? How fucked up is it that you're piss poor attempt at shutting me up FAILED and pretty much lost all its steam thanks to my being a brilliant cunt and you remaining the big dumb jobber who got body slammed by a fucking midget   :rotf:

I did zero googling on you. Don't need to with Lord Cheesus on standby.

I wouldn't know about a dead end life. Obvious that you do tho with your boasting of rappers no one but YouTubers ever heard of and that incessant begging for DM's from people who obviously hit a dead end along with you. I don't see you backstage with Fifty or Kendrick nor do I see anyone on Twitter acting like they even know you. Give up the fucking act already...you're a worthless sack of shit who wants to be a somebody soooo bad but just don't fit the bill. Now that's living a dead end life.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2017, 07:17:08 PM »

i remember that time on WWE when John Cena threw his shirt into the crowd and people kept throwing it back into the ring

i also remember when roman reigns was shouted down with chants of "shut the fuck up" after he tried to give some lame ass speech after beating the undertaker, that was on USA network and they did not even bleep that shit out

and they were both mentioned in this match thread

yet the great Andre the Giant did not get one fucking mention!!

that is a disgrace

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2017, 07:25:55 PM »

i remember that time on WWE when John Cena threw his shirt into the crowd and people kept throwing it back into the ring

i also remember when roman reigns was shouted down with chants of "shut the fuck up" after he tried to give some lame ass speech after beating the undertaker, that was on USA network and they did not even bleep that shit out

and they were both mentioned in this match thread

yet the great Andre the Giant did not get one fucking mention!!

that is a disgrace

you tell 'em, Baby Doll.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »

How fucked up is it that you ain't seen pussy since your mother had you? How fucked up is it that you have to rely on dating sites for a fucking date then ask a bunch of degenerates on an abuse forum how to run game ?

I'm currently seeing someone and have been for the nearly a month. In real life. That I can and have fucked. And you're still sitting on TRF day dreaming about a man you'll never ever get closer than a continent to.

But that was a good try. No really. Now if only any of it were true, unlike everything I just stated in regards to your situation. Can't be bothered with the rest of that weak level troll bait though; it's just too shit to even address. Which is basically par for the course when it comes to anything you post so admittedly saying that's a bit redundant- almost as much as your ten words you cycle through every five sentences.

As for Cheesus, you're either lying (very likely) or you've all but admitted you don't even have the IQ to do your own leg work, a scenario I'd have no problem buying into.

Anyway, you promised a nuke, and a meltdown. Much like the immediate presence of Freud, it's as of yet to materialize and time is fucking tickin'. Or was that a "troll" as well?

Christ, I can't even grade your effort here because you've clearly not made one at all.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2017, 07:35:29 PM »

Incoming  :rotf:

REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

Steroid freak says what?  What was that about people that use steroids, fatass?  Hahaha.  There's video proof of you using right here.  You know what the side effects of steroid abuse are, Brent?  I'll show you.

"Since anabolic steroids are synthetic forms of testosterone, they will influence many of the characteristics of gender in the person abusing the substance. In those taking doses up to 100 times the medically-appropriate levels, many side effects caused by steroids will occur. Steroids' side effects include:

Shrinking of the testicles.
Excessive hair growth in women.
Deepening of the voice in women.
Growth of breast tissue in men.
Fertility issues.
Heart problems.
Elevated blood pressure.
Rapid mood swings.
Mania.
Stroke.
Menstrual irregularities for women."

Influences characteristics of gendger, like man boobs and mood swings.  Yep, sounds like Brent.  And didn't you have a heart attack from wrestling other sweaty pigs down on the farm?  Running from SS proves that your testicles shrunk to the size of peas, how dare you say he's TLTBW when he raped you in a match while you pretended to have family problems?  Why the fuck aren't you grieving now?  Do you think you can just put him on ignore and imagine the pain away of what a skilled flamer did do you?

Any damn way, poor Brent lost that swagger he walked his fat white cornbread ass into this thread with.  What happened, nigga?  You thought I'd be easy but now you're defending yourself in every post and making excuses and claiming everyone's my hired gun.  What happened to the story flames and the music?  I'll tell you what happened, you got shut down and you have nothing left while I'm just getting started  :lol:

Oh and since you like to talk about Bonesaw so much, air claiming you ran him off of some goth site and shit.Well I heard you were shitting bricks worrying that the BH regs might find out you were there and you disappeared the minute they showed up.  Straight pussy then, straight pussy now.  You drink to dull the pain because you've made nothing of yourself, whining on Twitter because women won't return your phone calls, and doping up to compete in local wresetling shows.  SS ripped you good when he said your life is sad, because it's the truth.  You're just a stupid white boy with bangs to cover his male pattern baldness pretending to be hard.

My left stroke just went viral  :rotf:

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2017, 08:05:07 PM »

Incoming  :rotf:

POST REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

Steroid freak says what?  What was that about people that use steroids, fatass?  Hahaha.  There's video proof of you using right here.  You know what the side effects of steroid abuse are, Brent?  I'll show you.

"Since anabolic steroids are synthetic forms of testosterone, they will influence many of the characteristics of gender in the person abusing the substance. In those taking doses up to 100 times the medically-appropriate levels, many side effects caused by steroids will occur. Steroids' side effects include:

Shrinking of the testicles.
Excessive hair growth in women.
Deepening of the voice in women.
Growth of breast tissue in men.
Fertility issues.
Heart problems.
Elevated blood pressure.
Rapid mood swings.
Mania.
Stroke.
Menstrual irregularities for women."

Influences characteristics of gendger, like man boobs and mood swings.  Yep, sounds like Brent.  And didn't you have a heart attack from wrestling other sweaty pigs down on the farm?  Running from SS proves that your testicles shrunk to the size of peas, how dare you say he's TLTBW when he raped you in a match while you pretended to have family problems?  Why the fuck aren't you grieving now?  Do you think you can just put him on ignore and imagine the pain away of what a skilled flamer did do you?

Jan 2013. I remember that. Hydrocodone syrup and steroid shots/prednisone because I was sick as shit. You spent three paragraphs and a search for symptoms on performance enhancing drugs only to have me blow all that work in two sentences. I even SAY I'm sick in the video lol..

#KeepReaching

Oh and since you like to talk about Bonesaw so much, air claiming you ran him off of some goth site and shit.Well I heard you were shitting bricks worrying that the BH regs might find out you were there and you disappeared the minute they showed up. 

Then you were lied to.

I told THEM about his presence their and they came, while I sat back and watched him get killed. Ask cunT. He was there and knew my identity, along with ATVile the whole time.

So, you're dumb.

As for the story flames and songs? I'm watching a movie on netflix and I beat you a day and aa half ago. This is just leisurely fun at this point.

Keep reaching?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.672 seconds with 40 queries.