ThirdRailForum

• June 17, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hellooo to TheWeirdAnalPolyp!!!  (Read 181 times)

plus minus reset

etcTopic starter

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Hellooo to TheWeirdAnalPolyp!!!
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:01:49 PM »

Great suggestion for a nick old chum, I'm surprised nobody else thought of it!  :borat:

"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 215
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hellooo to TheWeirdAnalPolyp!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:06:52 AM »

Great suggestion for a nick old chum, I'm surprised nobody else thought of it!  :borat:

You're welcome.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 02:08:10 AM »

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The UnaBomber probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: So Nice, Yes?
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 01:01:40 PM »

Hello, I am new here from phillipines. My english not so good but I want to have fun flaming with you if I can. So nice yes? :101:

Me and some of my best Ladyboy. So nice, yes? :lol:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 36 queries.