• October 17, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apology to Bra1ndead  (Read 281 times)

plus minus reset

caskur - Queen of Flame

Apology to Bra1ndead
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:12:00 PM »

Bra1ndead wrote:

It's funny, NA and I both surmised that any account of our meeting would predictably bring out the faglaming bottom feeding contingent and true to form, they didn't disappoint. 

Anyway, greetings from Norway. To set the scene from my end, the day before our meeting i was in Paris walking up and down the Champs-Élysées. Those of you who have been there know how long that it is from Concorde Plaza to the Arc. That was followed by a 3 hour motor coach ride to La Havre, another 2 hr ride to London when i got to Southampton at 8am and a brutal 8-9 hour wait in Heathrow. So by the time i landed in Copenhagen after nearly a 2 hour flight, i was dra1ned but i wasnt going to miss the opportunity for this meeting and trf scoop.

So after checking in at the Crown Plaza and a quick dinner, i went to the hotel bar and saw one guy sitting there by himself. From a distance it didn't look like the guy in the pictures i had seen but i figured based on the numbers that it had to be him so i approached him and asked if he was ... (real name).

We hit it off from that moment and had a great time shooting the breeze over beers. Another funny aspect is that he didn't really know what i look like. I have said a few times here that i was a black dude so he didn't know what to expect.

From my perspective i didn't know if I might be meeting some fucking moron like lokmar or sting in an oversized Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt from 2001... but let me tell you all- NA was all class. He has success and intelligence written all over him. He was friendly, conversant and not at all like his antisocial online persona. In short, a super cool guy (eat your heart out cakurt).

Before we realized it, it was past 1am and we had to part. A real shame because i would have really enjoyed hanging out in Copenhagen with him or at least sharing some more stories.

We talked about a lot of different shit, most of it having nothing to do with trf. We also talked trf and about many of you spastics and freaks. Some of our takes off you all may be leaked in due time but just know that we had some great laughs at your expense.

First of all dumshit, why would you think I would need to "eat my heart out" because you'd meet some Eurotrash duffus off the internet?... he is a bogan with tattoos for crying out loud... Secondly... he told everyone you were a Jap... he may as well have told everyone you were a leper.... you yellow skinned bastard.

btw... your site is falling to bits... you allowed BH creeps to take over. You've now turned "dickhead" status in your old age...  You have no idea how much I'm enjoying you hit rock bottom.....

Fuck you and your fucked up rules... *flicks bird emoti*

Anyone can repost this at 3rd Rail.....lol

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
Re: Apology to Bra1ndead
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 03:07:38 AM »

Why is Caskur apologizing to Brain?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 03:59:24 AM »

Why is Caskur apologizing to Brain?
That's no apology.

I only let the post survive so that BRA1N or Vixen can add the IP to the ban triggers list.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 10:22:47 AM »

Confirmation that she still reads and hangs on my every word.  :lol:

She can still login to her account (and regularly does) to read the board so she is not IP banned but she cannot post (except as a guest). That's likely more tormenting to her than an outright IP ban.  :snick:

Anyway, feel free to summarily delete any future post or thread by her that does not appear to comply with the terms for consideration of her re-instatement here.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 12:52:35 PM »

Confirmation that she still reads and hangs on my every word.  :lol:

She can still login to her account (and regularly does) to read the board so she is not IP banned but she cannot post (except as a guest). That's likely more tormenting to her than an outright IP ban.  :snick:

Anyway, feel free to summarily delete any future post or thread by her that does not appear to comply with the terms for consideration of her re-instatement here.

Please free Caskur!  She was teaching me how to hex and drive at the same time!  :witch:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 01:46:15 AM »

There's a big difference between Caskur and The Brain.

Caskur says she loves and misses her friends, even Brain.

Brain says he enjoys tormenting people who think he's a friend.

That's conformation of much more important things.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 06:35:50 PM »

There's a big difference between Caskur and The Brain.

Caskur says she loves and misses her friends, even Brain.

Brain says he enjoys tormenting people who think he's a friend.

That's conformation of much more important things.

Did they hook up for push push? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.569 seconds with 35 queries.