ThirdRailForum

• January 20, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yo Breaky! Mayweather vs McGregor locked in!!  (Read 200 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Yo Breaky! Mayweather vs McGregor locked in!!
« on: June 16, 2017, 12:18:42 PM »

And McGregor is going to feel the Boxing pain for sure.

Dude won't be able to hack it-

Check it out:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Yo Breaky! Mayweather vs McGregor locked in!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 03:17:33 PM »

McGreggor seems to be more about big paydays and money than sport these days but while I agree with the rest of the collective world that it should be one-sided, boring fight that Mayweather should easily win, he better not take him lightly and he better seriously train for the fight.

Boxer or not, McGreggor is a world champion fighter and pro athlete with serious knockout power and endurance. One well placed shot to the jaw can knock anybody down and out.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 12:02:22 AM »

McGreggor seems to be more about big paydays and money than sport these days but while I agree with the rest of the collective world that it should be one-sided, boring fight that Mayweather should easily win, he better not take him lightly and he better seriously train for the fight.

Boxer or not, McGreggor is a world champion fighter and pro athlete with serious knockout power and endurance. One well placed shot to the jaw can knock anybody down and out.

Mayweather will be keeping his chin tucked down on instinct.

Mcgregor will forget. The moneyman will take advantage. If there is a knockout, that will be the reason.

I say both can take punishment, so a knockout will be unlikely anyway.

The fight will go the full distance, with a decision for Money Mayweather-

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 02:09:16 PM »

I'm predicting a TKO for Mayweather.  A couple of rounds to feel him out.  Then about 6 or 7 rounds of punishing him.  Then it gets stopped.

That's if Mayweather decides he wants to make a big statement.

Otherwise, Mayweather picks him apart until the end for a Unanimous Decision win.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »

I'm predicting a TKO for Mayweather.  A couple of rounds to feel him out.  Then about 6 or 7 rounds of punishing him.  Then it gets stopped.

That's if Mayweather decides he wants to make a big statement.

Otherwise, Mayweather picks him apart until the end for a Unanimous Decision win.

Yup. Money will kill on points. I doubt there will be a knockout.

I want to see the fight-

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 01:50:25 AM »

I was 100% right.

Now that we know McGregor does not have big knockout power in professional boxing, you can expect his next opponent to be much more aggressive earlier on.  If there was a Mayweather versus McGregor II, Mayweather could pick any round from the 2nd and on and finish it whenever he wanted.  Although he'd probably do the same thing as he did this fight and give the fans more rounds of action.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 02:26:18 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 08:57:33 AM »

McGregor's lucky the fight was stopped-

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »

Win-Win-Win for everybody except for those who bet against Money Mayweather.

Breaky, wherever he be, is not happy-

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 02:42:42 AM »

McGregor's lucky the fight was stopped-

McGregor was exhausted.  Mayweather was fresh.

Mayweather had two more minutes in Round 10 to punch McGregor in the head at will if the ref let it go on.  Anybody who thinks that fight was stopped early just has no idea about boxing.

McGregor later said he would have liked the chance to make it to the bell.  That was not going to happen.  He was going to get knocked out.  You want to make it to the bell McGregor?  Don't get hit in the head with 10 power punches in a row without answering back.  Throw a fuckin' counterpunch, you idiot.

But wait.  McGregor knows that.  That is the SAME as MMA.  You are  getting beat down, knocked from one side of the ring to another to another, and you don't respond, the ref will stop the fight.  And at that point in the fight, a stoppage is all McGregor wanted.  He gave up.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 10:00:01 AM »

McGregor was exhausted.  Mayweather was fresh.

Mayweather had two more minutes in Round 10 to punch McGregor in the head at will if the ref let it go on.  Anybody who thinks that fight was stopped early just has no idea about boxing.

McGregor later said he would have liked the chance to make it to the bell.  That was not going to happen.  He was going to get knocked out.  You want to make it to the bell McGregor?  Don't get hit in the head with 10 power punches in a row without answering back.  Throw a fuckin' counterpunch, you idiot.

But wait.  McGregor knows that.  That is the SAME as MMA.  You are  getting beat down, knocked from one side of the ring to another to another, and you don't respond, the ref will stop the fight.  And at that point in the fight, a stoppage is all McGregor wanted.  He gave up.

His eyes rolled after that last punch. It was done-

I was busy but I priced out two clubs who were charging 30 bucks a head and a movie theatre that had it for 45 bucks.

Nobody has mentioned the other fights, I assume there were some.

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »

His eyes rolled after that last punch. It was done-

I was busy but I priced out two clubs who were charging 30 bucks a head and a movie theatre that had it for 45 bucks.

Nobody has mentioned the other fights, I assume there were some.

Yeah, I think there were three other fights.  Three of my friends and I decided to try to find a bar where we could watch it.  I knew it would be tough since all of them that were hosting it sold tickets way in advance.  The best option we had was to pay a cover ($20 I think) for standing room only.  We voted against that.  Then we had the option of either driving to a different city (two choices, 20 or 30 minutes away) to catch PPV at one of our houses, or stay in the city we were in where and go to that firend`s house and try to stream it (he doesn`t have cable or satellite for PPV).

He decided to stay in town.  We had 3 laptops going trying to find a good stream.  I found one that was pretty good and we put that up on the TV.  It was clear and smooth, but it started to freeze more and more as the fights progressed - probably as more people were using that stream.  Meanwhile, my buddy was trying to find it on a Russian TV channel.  He has a service that streams Russian TV.  He said it would for sure be there somewhere because "all this shit is legal in Russia", but he just had to find it.  He did fight it during the fight before the main event.  And it was crystal clear and an excellent fps.  And we just had to endure a single Russian commercial in between every round.

Who knew that watching PPV TV for free would be an advantage of having a mail order Ukranian wife?!?!?

(Just kidding about the mail order part...)

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 12:53:38 PM »

Monkeyweather just shows why niggers should have never money

between his apparently inability to deal with things such as bank accounts and money transfers, having to carry all his cash around like some ape carrying his loot of bananas and his stripper parties with the kind of garbage that Joo fucks on a daily basis, it becomes clear that if that money had been burnt to heat a homeless shelter, if would have been better used.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 36 queries.