ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: <DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>  (Read 1058 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
<DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>
« on: June 30, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »

SirSuperSouthern
vs
Blandscape

Three days callout event

Starts at 5 AM GMT on Sunday morning July  2nd (11:00 PM ET, Sat. evening July 1st)
Ends 4:59 AM GMT, Wednesday morning July 5th (10:59 PM ET, Tuesday evening July 4th)

No run-ins.

No minimum or maximum post counts.

Judges are CW, Vixen and Feral, and must give reasons for their votes

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:28:46 AM »

I might as well ask a 6 x 2 forum plank its feelings on the immaculate conception, or an ant just how he feels, just before I bitch slap it and end his frenetic unquestioning chem-trail of a life, with a rolled up copy of KKK Weekly.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for SSS trying to smuggle his 282lbs of bio-ooze into a discussion he feels like having, between talent and his knee jerking spazzed-out fit-inducing genuflecting.

We are all about the little man here after all, and our care in the community programmes.

I was asked to participate in one mans struggle against the odds, his own evangelical downs-syndrome and the forelock tugging you only get in a Bwain thread while having your scalp scraped off with a blunt knife by a North American abo, who refuses to give up his bawl hall tribal burial grounds and rituals.

However, it really is stretching credit-less credulity, to make me shamefully responsible for SSS's temporary meltdown last week. He was challenged, refused to turn out in his Sunday best, and now claims that as a small victory in our small claims court, for the Hominid species he claims to represent - using the power of slap dance and his usual trademark spasms and contortions as his fall back position.

I have to admit that I did read SSS's response to me in the discussion thread, and that it was mostly fucking smoke in a mirage of mirrors. He expects this forum to be Bletchley fucking Park, to his not very enigmatic enigma codes, as he trundles along our third rail. He's a train hurtling down the track in a definitive direction, right up until it never reaches his point/s.

He demands respect for bawl hall idolatry, and self lubricating cloud based proctology.

I expect more, and a narrative from our philanthropy and heritage of shame.

Just so even SSS can keep up, I was never an account accountable to BH.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:11 PM »

Nothing keeps a sharp mind sharper than another sharp mind. In short, my IQ will woefully drop a few points in this match's cringing aftermath. Don't believe what you just read? Well I posted pictures of myself with awesome scars covering my head which makes a perfect match for my summer time haircuts. Anyway, it went like this:

SSS: Sure doc, I've been reveling in booze with a xanax on top, weed of course, and drugs I'll never admitting I did. What's the problem here?

Doc: Well, you volunteered for the Army before going to college for a degree that'll be great for penning your grocery list on. We will have to make you smarter at this point because you have a valid driver's license and I put the odds of you violently crashing into a family car with kids in the back who are *just* too old to legally have to belt up in the backseat at around 100%. Something must be done about that. Nowish.

SSS: What? I was daydreaming.

Doc: You need a new brain, pick one!

SSS: Hmmmm, so a gook's brain would be $5K, a white man's would be $7K - this shit is expensive, lemme speed read to the bottom to see i... What the bland and why is it $50K?

Doc: It's never been used.

Alright, the posters here are in a desperate spot to keep this retard jamboree rollin'. So what needs to happen? Lowering the overhead by placing the server on top of Blandscale's head instead of paying for its space in that nice cool room that houses hundreds of others.

Now, the server's fins need to keep cool, which cannot be achieved by Blandscape's haircut. Obviously. So just hand it off to me like a tepid football and I'll make the newest fashion trend for fedora wearin' dorks...

SSS
- designer
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »

Whelp (unofficial homonym), it looks like the mod put you up to yet another fool's errand by immediately placing you to the top of the tall fucking wall because he and another JOO have bet on how many times you post before taking one small step for your wife, and a huge one for the boards here.

Rumor is that the only reason you're in this match is so after the dreary, drawn out end you can proudly, loudly announce that all of this thread's views places you among the best. Ever.

There is truth to that. The posters on this board take a peek at what's happening like they all did when they tried watching Three Men One Hammer. Great shit that smells much better than you will come Monday...

SSS- necrophiliac
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 12:32:07 PM »

The word you were looking for was "miscarriage," you damn dunce.

And uh, it doesn't start until Sunday? My God, nice positioning there: blundering dates and fumbling common words...

SSS
- ew

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »

I knew what you meant, dummy, I was just making it funnier. You're welcome (homonym), and again I will say you picked the perfect three days including me having to meet my new brother-in-law and then spend more hours smoking a brisket for the 4th of July than you have years left to live.

You can't help yourself from snerking while remembering that one long time you wasted while you fought harder than you ever had or will again while attempting to forcibly take a grumpy.

Opening that small door was something I'd trade my entire picture collection for watching the following minute of that fiasco.

Has anyone here been stuck in a goddamn porta-potty that hasn't been sanitized since its terribly lazy installation? You're at a concert, and during the courteous break between one shitty band and the one you paid well over $100 to watch live.

The Line. Everybody was getting smashed during that other band nobody will even remember. They'll remember The Line and the last third of the band they paid good money to finally watch live. Even bought a couple of the ridiculously over-priced t-shirts there a few hours ago.

Back to Blandscape's induction as a chartered member of the secret club thanks to this magnificent moment of pain and plane barf bags. Blandy just politely left the goddamn door open for the first victim.

Everyone on the plane knew who the culprit was, and his seat was almost down the whole hallway which was filled with impatient eye-ballers slowly making their ways to sinus death. They wouldn't adjust their bodies sideways to let him pass. None of them, except for the ones close to the bathroom door where he easily stepped over the women who fainted and even the fat assholes who untucked their stretched shirts to cover their noses, lookin' like American ninjas.

The worst finally came when Blandy arrived at his row, window seat. A mother whose war paint had begun to run twenty minutes ago. She threw her arms around her daughter and made a somewhat intimidating growl.

Blandos only had one option left... standing back of the line. The line? HIS line! A glorious trip with no return...

SSS
- drive

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 12:41:54 PM »

"This is my first match post." ~ Nottachance

You weren't even able to make one catch fire - you're obviously trying it upside-down. What you're gonna need to do is flip one around, strike it on the scratchy thing depending which type you found, then put it right beneath your bottom lip and snort as hard as you used to in your teens. Your slimy Fabio-like (nose) hair will somehow perform the grotesque chore that tweezers were made to do. A chainsaw would be best for your eyebrows.

Now, if you were growing that hair out to eventually trim it and donate it to cancer patients in need, you'd get arrested for attempting to bequeath your allegedly twisted pubes to minors.

Don't trim your mud clumped posterior grass because most of the convicts in the pen you'll be headed off to have been there since the 80s, when cunt muffs were actually in style. Watch your back, don't ever wash it.

Your first post in our quarrel was great, fabulous, spectacular, and unbelievably sound. Why, I don't know what to do! Your verbal artwork can only be properly decoded by children looking at the pictures in your book. That's deep shit, man.

But not quite as deep as you are in the new sex trend - pookkake - which you recently volunteered to be the pioneer of the New, challenging that oooold saying "Everything has already been done under the Sun." But hey, the odds are finally in your favor despite what they've always been in your depressing life. Your mother is finally proud of you.

I was one of the many who almost overdosed on ex-lax to lavish you with, now-not-so-Bland. If GG were still alive he'd sue us all! From jail.

Continuing to narrate your adventure, I have to admit that there were troubles in this first filming. In classic bukkake, a bitch looks like a dick sunflower, eight around her face. This shit? Oh man, how do you fit eight or so asses around Blandscape's frowny face?

Interested watchers never even once got to see anything but Bland's hairy legs, which were different colors in different places. A bit disappointing, but future better directors will iron out the follies and give the large audiences what they need to see.

The shit I took on Bland was the type of how some people somehow explode hard enough to get shit stuck to the bottom of the toilet seat! Goddamn vegetarians. With that said, I sprayed the whole crowd, including Bukkascape.

Now, Bu, since you couldn't flame hard enough to set fire to a preschool, I'd demand you dry my feet with your nose hair but it better be gone by this point. Tell your mom I said hi...

SSS
- meat

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 01:54:07 PM »

It's Sunday and I just got back from church and it's time to read my foe's fantastic flames!

Hmm, he didn't even copy and post that still says: "This is my first match post." And s/he didn't even transport that first match post of his. Now, what does that tell us all?

That non-move lets us all know that his admittedly first post wasn't even worth making it his first official post to kick off our CO. I'm sure there have been worse starts, but if I did then Bland's would fall into its cozy spot near the bottom, like Torch would rate your bottom.

So... I read your first post in this thread. Again looking for anything to either reflect back a'cha or some quality shit I could really sink my teeth into like I do when I manage to be seated in The Grouchy Chef's Artworks.

Then I read it again. And once more. Christ miscarriaged, what the fuck are you trying to do here? Did you mistakenly post the email you meant to send your grandmother, telling her a little bit about your favorite poster whom is currently teaching you all about the benefits there are for you to stand in the middle of the pack?

Here's a question for everyone: A coffee shop has an open mic night where almost every participant gets three minutes to blerp. Then they receive the practiced crowd claps that aren't even as loud as my masturbation sessions.

So, how would you (forum) choose to go out on? And oh yeah, I forgot to mention that crap is called flame poetry where nobody rhymes or flames anyone or anything.

Your choices of exiting the stage are:

1) a standing ovation where everybody has the courage to show their teeth.

2) a normally tepid clap that the audience does almost every time while talking to someone else or playing with their phones.

3) exit to dead silence, like your prophesies or deep analyzation of some importance got the whole crowd staring in odd directions while stunned by your message.

4) leave the stage early because the crowd is booing so loud that they can no longer hear you flame them, even rhyming. As you strut down the hall to exit, college students are calling you names you've been called at least 100 times at Brawl Hall before; throwing cupped beer on you instead of having the balls to throw a half-empty bottle a'cher head.

You, Blando? I think you'd walk off to the sound of modern libraries. They went straight to their purses about the time you finished a sentence you assumed would be extra well done, like a steak that would be thrown through a window.

Me? From all the fights I've been in (posted pics of undeniable evidence), my spider senses even still work when my feet can't remember their daily cadence. Before I'd leave, I'd stop for the recorded act I put the audience through so I could post it here the next day.

So again, Scraped, you're another unrecognizable mediocre fresh air wasting nobody who the world won't notice the day you pull a Brent's gramma. Swallow that...

SSS
- Boooooo!!!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 12:32:59 PM »

Am I in the correct thread?

It seems that our little forum SS storm trooper is on a cut and paste quest to give himself a head start by rescreening his old classics, that you have already read a couple of times, a couple of threads below. He's like a pubescent teen wielding the bragging rights of a wafting stinky finger.

Look upon, and lust after my glorious stinky finger!

After graciously allowing me the opportunity knocks, to use one of my initial posts as an introduction to this thread, he seems now to be lambasting me for not taking him up on his generous offer, as I attempt to start anew. While he floods the thread with a tsunami of brass necked, red necked fucking testosterone and old posts.

I will not submit to such tawdry behaviour.

Let's say no more about it, it's so fucking unedifying; and smacks of the usual Baby Bwent forum intercourse. Where no-one says anything remotely interesting, because he said this, and I said that, and that's why I am admired widely the length and breadth of my own self-loathing.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 12:38:23 PM »

So where were we?... ahh yes... speaking of Sir Southern I wondered out quite in one of my busier, extremely loud tinnitus moments, just how to approach the itch that was SSS - that even a Flea like industrial usage of Canesten Duo, could never hope too scratch.

I could call him gay in a 1970's light hearted kinda way - fatter than a broken BMI scale, broken by his BMI - or simply a raging brokeback homo defined herein, by better homo lapping sapiens than me, like the constant multi-uni-faceted CuntWanglers for example. I luvs those guys.

Why improve on perfection, I quandary?

No, I  needed more.  I needed research. And what I discovered wasn't worth discovering, unless you work for the NSA or MI5.

To understand SSS, you have to understand world events. You have to comprehend the geo-politics of capitalism and the shock theories first supposed by "the Chicago Boys",  and the ramification of American foreign policy initiated by Nixon in Chile and Argentina, abandoned until Reagan, and vehemently followed until Obama.

It is also important to note during this timeline SSS's relationship to drooling while communicating with blaaaahhhhhhh, international intrigue,  bowel incontinence, Julian Assange ,and more importantly a transgendering Chelsea Manning.

Who could have thunked it out loud? Our SSS, yes our soft southern puff pastry, is a patsy's patsy for the failure of global neo-liberalism, catholic pedophilia and the demise of One Direction.

Stay tuned for details, or fucking don't. Most of it will go above the level that you laughingly call socio-political engagement anyway.

I am in touch with the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and I can tell you my information is sound, even after it is filtered through a shipped in South American whore's arsewipe.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 01:45:52 PM »

I have a gorgeous BMW, so you were off by a letter a few times. No big deal. What is more important in your hopeless situation is that Obi told you what to do in this match: move your initial post into the real thread and declare "This is my first match post." again. But after considering your first post for a few seconds, it made you feel sick that its contents defined the word "empty." In short, that is crystal clear evidence that you know that both you and your posts suck.

It's undeniably apparent that you are as scared of flames as Sandor Clegane. Your first post wasn't on fire, and your next couple followed it in suit. In rags, that is. But hey, you're not in denial of our match because you called my posts in this thread "classics," which I'd written one or two days ago in the discussion thread that we were supposed to move it all into our official CO.

Now Blandy, it appears you are trying to find another poster who is actually willingly to go back-and-forth about geodes. I like 'em, they're both pretty and awesome to keep the one you actually found in plain sight. I point at them, like I'm doing to you at the moment because the more you write the worse you'll be considered by all. So just check out after you write one that will bounce in a few...

SSS
- *shrug*

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 03:55:50 PM »

WikiLeaks, 2015. Vault Three War Logs and BH Diaries. Sanctioning Sig: Assange

Today, June 29th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes documents from the OutlawCountry project of the CIA that targets flame forums running the Stone Age Linux operating system.

This idiotic malware consists of a kernel module that creates a hidden netfilter table on a SSS target; with knowledge of the table name, the operator can create rules that take precedence over existing netfilter/iptables rules, and are concealed from a user or even an Oranje system administrator. See Bwain for lack of detail.

Supplementary evidence for crimes against humanity can be found logged within differing tags. It is important to realise however, how these tags are specified. When measuring persistent forum abuse, child abuse or the mass murdering of a tired old point within a closed network, this must be labelled "SSS" within the parameter's of who cares, and the milking of sorrow and loneliness.

There has been for the last twenty years a covert operation run from the CIA headquarters in Richmond Hill, Georgia, to form a fifth column of fucktits not even capable of running into a flame forum on fire, while trying to garnish support and burning to death like a Buddhist Monk self immolating outside an American Embassy, while waving a hand written protest letter.

This sub agency is known as SSS, or colloquially within The Company, as Burn Before Reading.

This should not be confused by the terminology used by the USAF, where "SSS" is used on death certificates to denote pilots who supersonically suicide. This involves flying North of Carolina to the ceiling of a particular jet fighter's capability, and then slamming the joystick South to create the desired splattering effect at Mach 2.2. Missing While Aving a Larf, presumed SSS, is common practice and parlance amongst depressed Top Guns.

SSS forum activity over required data points, has provided other sleeper cells with a plethora of no information. The SSS project allows the customization of the implant to match the target environment and operational objectives while sampling stupidity, the maximum size of its incompetence or an invocation/persistence method in fucking up while voting Republican.

SSS as an algorithm of worth has proved totally worthless, in direct confrontation. It tends to break down or run away singing kumbaya, while burning too death black working class C and D2 demographics on a flaming cross on someone else's front lawn, voting for its own self destruction, while buying up white panel vans and cruising the ultimate taboo outside of school gates, while blaming Bill Gates for putting the idea in its head.

See Vault Three War Logs and BH Diaries - Subsection 2.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 05:14:31 PM »

WikiLeaks, 2015. Vault Three War Logs and BH Diaries, Subsection 2 . Sanctioning Sig: Assange

Today, July,1st, 2017, WikiLeaks publishes documents from the OutlawCountry project of the CIA that targets flame forums running the TouchedBwain operating system.

The real-time real-life algorithm SSS, has proved to be more trouble than it ever gave hope for, in its design stages.

Repetitive Field Studies have shown categorically that when it is let loose in a controlled environment it literally takes time to stop, consider the lilies, and then runs head first at full tilt, into the nearest brick wall.

Additional back-end software (using forum geo-location databases from Google and Microsoft), should convert unprocessed access point information from exfiltrated poo-points and Ooo get her missus data, to create a tracking profile of the target poster. This is not happening. SSS refuses to respond to a simple line of code.

It is with this in mind (and his habitual banning from everywhere we care to alight him), that we must now allow him to utilise his own built in self destruct function. It is proposed we challenge him using another more viable Scottish field asset, while allowing him to break himself upon it.

Or we can just shoot him.

See Vault Three War Logs and BH Diaries - Subsection 3.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »

This match between SirSuperSouthern and Blandscape has ended, and is th the voting process.

The Judges are cw, Vixen, and Feral.

Judges should post their verdicts in this thread by Friday evening.

Any other replies will be moved to the Discussion thread

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 06:50:58 AM »

Can honestly say this match has tipped the scales with being the most boring read Ive ever had the misfortune of having to read. ( Apart from VA's 72 page rant on BH towards cunT) My eyes rolling to the back of my head before dozing off into sleepy time, has always been reserved to sitting through corporate meetings listening to the drone and dribble of someone who believes in their own bullshit..until now.

Quite frankly, it was a mind numbing fiasco from both.

Bland 70% of the time resorted to his night time read of the thesaurus in his posts and then randomly throws in words like blaaaahhhhhhh, thunked, whore's arsewipe and glorious stinky finger ... which made me realise he has potential of not being a complete pompous ass.

SSS maintained his usual story telling banter to a point, and then all of a sudden..there was no consistency and he was all over the place, making his posts incoherent and not as easy to read as he usually is.

Unfortunately and much to my personal disappointment, I vote Blandscape for this win based on SSS being an incoherent read vs Blandscape being a boring read but he was at least readable with a baseline to his posts.

Quote from: SSS
Has anyone here been stuck in a goddamn porta-potty that hasn't been sanitized since its terribly lazy installation?

Feels like I lived that very moment with reading this match.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 12:09:21 PM »

Vixen's Verdict:

This match was a suicide pact in its final stages of a drug overdose. Like really.

You couldn't have picked the worst two drug addicts to go at it with infected needles to stab each other with.

In hindsight I should have declined the invitation to judge this match. You need critics prepared to pop an LSD or stick a needle in their vein (like a Feral) to share in this psychedelic experience.

... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

but in saying that, SSSs opening match post at #2 (just about legible) was funny:

''Doc: You need a new brain, pick one!

SSS: Hmmmm, so a gook's brain would be $5K, a white man's would be $7K - this shit is expensive, lemme speed read to the bottom to see i... What the bland and why is it $50K?

Doc: It's never been used.
''

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Similarly, Blandscapes one and barely legible post at #2 was funny too:

''It seems that our little forum SS storm trooper is on a cut and paste quest to give himself a head start by rescreening his old classics, that you have already read a couple of times, a couple of threads below. He's like a pubescent teen wielding the bragging rights of a wafting stinky finger.

Look upon, and lust after my glorious stinky finger!
''

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Between these two hardcore drug abusers:

Winner: SirSuperSouthern

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 11:50:08 PM »

As only two of the three judges issued their verdicts resulting in a tie, the vote on this match is now open to the public.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 02:26:15 AM »

WTF?  What day is it?  Is this forum running on TWAT time?

'Judges should post their verdicts in this thread by Friday evening.'

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 03:11:21 AM »

I liked this match.  The three day no run in format was good.  Text only was a refreshing change from the usual google pic barrage.   Excellent Insult Per Post Quotient was accomplished by both contestants.   

SSS didn't attend but sent his posts to represent him, like an anti-fan letter to Bland.  Bland did attend and his last two posts gave me a nerdgasm. 

Vote:  Blandscape

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2017, 03:33:31 AM »

Not a bad match...

SSS brought the kind of fight one expects of him over the years. Blandscape was caught off guard a bit but made up fast ground with reworking of a Wikileaks angle.

Dunno why... but I chuckled over the placement of imagery like stinky finger. Bland seemed more confident and playful in this match.

My vote goes to Bland (by just a stinky pinky finger over SSS).

A Wiki-Stinky-Pinky-Finger...

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 09:56:01 AM »

WTF?  What day is it?  Is this forum running on TWAT time?

'Judges should post their verdicts in this thread by Friday evening.'

My bad. The midweek holiday screwed me up, but at least now you ye have been awakened. Thanx for your vote, and for the votes that are sure to follow.  :snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »

My vote goes to Blandscape. His missives, while trite, were more readable than those from SSS.

An aside: Ant Agonizers vote comment was a classic +1

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 01:55:51 PM »

Well done, Brandy, well done. The only votes I wanted went to you: Freud, Feral, and cw_. I hope your win put some unexpected pop in your step - congratulations.

Story time. I was with my family on July 4, eating so much smoked meat and sides that my goddamn sides needed some work, and so I gave 'em some by taking a walk - a shorter one than usual.

So I walked up the street and my fucking neighbors are laughing a little about the small fireworks they're lighting. As I passed, I told them with an icy look that small ones were fine, but loud explosions made me skittish.

So I didn't hear from them for a while until I heard six *bangs.* He may have shot a small gauge revolver, or just lit six fireworks to fuck with me because he's the guy whose ass I thoroughly kicked for no reason two years ago and I posted the pic of my Robocop cast.

So I answered with six magnum rounds into the dirt and then pulled both triggers on my dual barrel shotty at the same time which would make anyone's ears ring except mine because I had custom ear "plugs" made and stuffed.

Now, that shit was so loud someone should've called the cops, seriously. But most of them were out watching the city's legal fireworks and every goddamn cop was downtown pulling any and all people over because every person driving a car or large Texas truck was hammered.

My neighbors were so quiet they could hear their roaches running around - the things who can resurrect themselves like me. I'll write a thread about insects some time which may or may not be interesting.

Again Brandy, cheers...

SSS
- *BAAAANG!!!*

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 10:13:54 PM »

Vote Blandscape. SSS has become, frankly, an embarrassment. Rambling essays on alcohol and tattoo pigment? His only win was garnered by a posters death in the family. How more sad can a posters presence be? Bye, SSS.

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 10:15:09 PM »

Vote Blandscape. SSS has become, frankly, an embarrassment. Rambling essays on alcohol and tattoo pigment? His only win was garnered by a posters death in the family. How more sad can a posters presence be? Bye, SSS.

Edit. Double post. Still ain't got your details. Pussy.

SirSuperSouthern

• Censor
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »

Well Brent, it's impossible for me to care about this game any more, as recently evidenced. I play competitive math and word games, and when I lose I feel like Kirk Russel in The Thing when he turns his glass of whiskey onto the board (connected to PCs back then and called it a "cheatin' bitch.")

If you haven't already seen it, all you have to do is download utorrent for free, then go to The Pirate Bay and download whatever you wanna watch and it'll be ready within a few minutes, if that. It's fucking great, and Google will link you right to both, which of course, once again, are both free to use.

If you do it and can't find the movie you just downloaded, you mash the Microsoft button to the far left. The list pops up and you choose Documents. From all the damn choices you have to decide on, choose Videos, and there is the movie you just yanked. Music too. Your list of movies will grow to three digits faster than you may think...

SSS
- teacher

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »

I saw it when I was like, five? And had a chance to meet the actor at a horror movie convention. He was kind of a prick. Bill Moseley (Otis from Devils Rejects and ChopTop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was cool though. I'd interviewed him previously so got away with not having to pay for a pic or signature.

You really did suck shit in this match though. So yes it's obvious you don't care. Don't really blame you, but you could've put forth some effort.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2017, 12:10:54 PM »

My vote goes to Blandscape. His missives, while trite, were more readable than those from SSS.

Trite? Were you fucking expecting a new flame throwing spite, as you yourself prove never contrite for fucking up everything you do? - as you plaster over your own terminally trite judgement's.  CW clearly voted for me, as did Feral, within the fucking parameters of the call-out and the skid marking worth of its critique.

I have legally beaten SSS twice (no offence SSS, I realise you never actually turned up), in as many weeks, yet still do not seem to be wearing his fucking skull as a necklace.

Why is that?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:55 PM »

Trite? Were you fucking expecting a new flame throwing spite, as you yourself prove never contrite for fucking up everything you do, as you plaster over your own terminally trite judgement's.  CW clearly voted for me, as did Feral, within the fucking parameters of the call-out and the skid marking worth of its critique.

I have legally beaten SSS twice (no offence SSS, I realise you never actually turned up), in as many weeks, yet still do not seem to be wearing his fucking skull as a necklace.

Why is that?
Wait, there's a championship necklace now? Jeez, and I thought jigsaw puzzle prematches were a new low... fucking bunch of homos.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2017, 12:20:45 PM »

fucking bunch of homos.

Stick too your own pearl necklace, and your talentless realms of possibility.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 12:38:06 PM »

Homo.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 12:41:16 PM »

Stick too your own pearl necklace, and your talentless realms of possibility.
...says the skirt-wearing pooftersexual who just got through making a big thing out of taking two back to (bare)back unopposed wins from a lobotomised vegetable and is even now bitching because he didn't get a participant's necklace of his very own.  :hammer:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 12:51:04 PM »

Oh ffs, as opposed to what Eisbaer, you attempting to mawl a match thread under your dreg-flagged watched account?

You posting after an event is like the Department of Game finding Timothy Treadwell's remains, in the guts of a bear's bare necessity, its simple bear necessity, forget about its troubles and your strife.

You don't take life, nor are you capable of giving it.

You are forum chicken fucking soup, that everyone supps, just to make themselves feel better, about being themselves.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 12:56:45 PM »

Why is that?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 01:18:55 PM »

I saw it when I was like, five? And had a chance to meet the actor at a horror movie convention. He was kind of a prick. Bill Moseley (Otis from Devils Rejects and ChopTop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was cool though. I'd interviewed him previously so got away with not having to pay for a pic or signature.

SSS is worthless apparently, judged by a lady/babyman/it whose parents obviously took him repeatedly to a lazy Susan horror show convention, that perpetually reminded him what a horror fucking show his own conception was.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 01:24:02 PM »

Oh ffs, as opposed to what Eisbaer, you attempting to mawl a match thread under your dreg-flagged watched account?
By stating it for what it was? I'd say that qualifies more as "truth in advertising" than "mawling a match thread".

You don't take life, nor are you capable of giving it.
Not to this shit heap at any rate, there's far too much crap lying about with ideas above its station.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 01:36:28 PM »

By stating it for what it was? I'd say that qualifies more as "truth in advertising" than "mawling a match thread".

Not to this shit heap at any rate, there's far too much crap lying about with ideas above its station.

The whole re-quote function never gave any flame forum any worth.

Especially when wielded by the self lubricating drunk Eisbaer on a suicidal bob slay challenge passing stations in a high speed pursuit of an on-line suicide.

You are not capable of writing, or imagining the vacuum you find yourself in, in relation to me or SSS.

Stick too flippancy, or pray away, for all the harm you can do!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 01:43:04 PM »

The whole re-quote function never gave any flame forum any worth.

Especially when wielded by the self lubricating drunk Eisbaer on a suicidal bob slay challenge passing stations in a high speed pursuit of an on-line suicide.

You are not capable of writing, or imagining the vacuum you find yourself in, in relation to me or SSS.

Stick too flippancy, or pray away all the harm you can do!

What? I couldn't give a third of a shit what a panel of three would say about my performance across any given week, so I don't know where you might get the idea what you think holds any weight.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

We were all reminded that our forum humanity's birthright hung by a Damocles thread.

And then you turned up, while never really turning up.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »

Either say something witty, or fuck off....equally viable.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 02:17:58 PM »

Something witty you say? Very well; "there are strange and sad weird little creatures in this world for whom the art of their 'textual misadventures' requires no end of approbation because it fills a gaping hole in their ego, their day and their little black books."

Now fuck off and cry on somebody else's shoulder, you whining little ratbag. See how "viable" that option is for you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »

Something witty you say? Very well; "there are strange and sad weird little creatures in this world for whom the art of their 'textual misadventures' requires no end of approbation because it fills a gaping hole in their ego, their day and their little black books."

I said witty.

Unlike you I don't post enough to have a gaping hole in my ego, or have a slightly more profound alter ego working in my flavour.

If you could only come to terms with who you were, I feel that that would be a start for you?

Would you like a restart?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 07:55:21 PM »

I said witty.
Like you'd know what the fuck that was.

Would you like a restart?
And get to deal with your sniveling all over again? No thanks. Stick your head up your khyber and toss your salad for a bit, see if that improves your mood any Angus McPangus.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »

Wait, there's a championship necklace now? Jeez, and I thought jigsaw puzzle prematches were a new low... fucking bunch of homos.

Your champion necklace is made of pearls, you fanook.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 10:46:44 PM »

Your champion necklace is made of pearls, you fanook.
Nah, I don't bother with championships, that's for frail little weaklings who need the accolades to spice up their drab, wretched lives.

People like you for instance, who dream of cawk and follow faggy sports teams like the Semenholes.  :rotf: Don't worry, if I had your job and genetic background I'd probably be scratching about for any and all approval I could get too.  :grin:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2017, 11:55:14 PM »

The actual outcome of this event was determined by the judges: Vixen, feral, and cw, who voted two to one in favor of Blandscape over SirSuperSouthern.

Yes, I admit to closing their decisions off by a day and holding a public vote, the outcome of which shows SirSuperSouthern beating Blandscape by a one vote matgin.

Nonetheless, the public vote, while not deciding the outcome, does prove that people read these matches, including but not limited to Fox and Cun't who chose not to vote at all.

The winner is declared to be:

Blandscape.

Furuher discussions at:

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15596.0

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.75 seconds with 40 queries.