ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: <DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>  (Read 1177 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
<DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 09:56:01 AM »

WTF?  What day is it?  Is this forum running on TWAT time?

'Judges should post their verdicts in this thread by Friday evening.'

My bad. The midweek holiday screwed me up, but at least now you ye have been awakened. Thanx for your vote, and for the votes that are sure to follow.  :snick:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »

My vote goes to Blandscape. His missives, while trite, were more readable than those from SSS.

An aside: Ant Agonizers vote comment was a classic +1

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 01:55:51 PM »

Well done, Brandy, well done. The only votes I wanted went to you: Freud, Feral, and cw_. I hope your win put some unexpected pop in your step - congratulations.

Story time. I was with my family on July 4, eating so much smoked meat and sides that my goddamn sides needed some work, and so I gave 'em some by taking a walk - a shorter one than usual.

So I walked up the street and my fucking neighbors are laughing a little about the small fireworks they're lighting. As I passed, I told them with an icy look that small ones were fine, but loud explosions made me skittish.

So I didn't hear from them for a while until I heard six *bangs.* He may have shot a small gauge revolver, or just lit six fireworks to fuck with me because he's the guy whose ass I thoroughly kicked for no reason two years ago and I posted the pic of my Robocop cast.

So I answered with six magnum rounds into the dirt and then pulled both triggers on my dual barrel shotty at the same time which would make anyone's ears ring except mine because I had custom ear "plugs" made and stuffed.

Now, that shit was so loud someone should've called the cops, seriously. But most of them were out watching the city's legal fireworks and every goddamn cop was downtown pulling any and all people over because every person driving a car or large Texas truck was hammered.

My neighbors were so quiet they could hear their roaches running around - the things who can resurrect themselves like me. I'll write a thread about insects some time which may or may not be interesting.

Again Brandy, cheers...

SSS
- *BAAAANG!!!*

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 10:13:54 PM »

Vote Blandscape. SSS has become, frankly, an embarrassment. Rambling essays on alcohol and tattoo pigment? His only win was garnered by a posters death in the family. How more sad can a posters presence be? Bye, SSS.

Brent

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 10:15:09 PM »

Vote Blandscape. SSS has become, frankly, an embarrassment. Rambling essays on alcohol and tattoo pigment? His only win was garnered by a posters death in the family. How more sad can a posters presence be? Bye, SSS.

Edit. Double post. Still ain't got your details. Pussy.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »

Well Brent, it's impossible for me to care about this game any more, as recently evidenced. I play competitive math and word games, and when I lose I feel like Kirk Russel in The Thing when he turns his glass of whiskey onto the board (connected to PCs back then and called it a "cheatin' bitch.")

If you haven't already seen it, all you have to do is download utorrent for free, then go to The Pirate Bay and download whatever you wanna watch and it'll be ready within a few minutes, if that. It's fucking great, and Google will link you right to both, which of course, once again, are both free to use.

If you do it and can't find the movie you just downloaded, you mash the Microsoft button to the far left. The list pops up and you choose Documents. From all the damn choices you have to decide on, choose Videos, and there is the movie you just yanked. Music too. Your list of movies will grow to three digits faster than you may think...

SSS
- teacher

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Brent

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »

I saw it when I was like, five? And had a chance to meet the actor at a horror movie convention. He was kind of a prick. Bill Moseley (Otis from Devils Rejects and ChopTop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was cool though. I'd interviewed him previously so got away with not having to pay for a pic or signature.

You really did suck shit in this match though. So yes it's obvious you don't care. Don't really blame you, but you could've put forth some effort.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2017, 12:10:54 PM »

My vote goes to Blandscape. His missives, while trite, were more readable than those from SSS.

Trite? Were you fucking expecting a new flame throwing spite, as you yourself prove never contrite for fucking up everything you do? - as you plaster over your own terminally trite judgement's.  CW clearly voted for me, as did Feral, within the fucking parameters of the call-out and the skid marking worth of its critique.

I have legally beaten SSS twice (no offence SSS, I realise you never actually turned up), in as many weeks, yet still do not seem to be wearing his fucking skull as a necklace.

Why is that?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:55 PM »

Trite? Were you fucking expecting a new flame throwing spite, as you yourself prove never contrite for fucking up everything you do, as you plaster over your own terminally trite judgement's.  CW clearly voted for me, as did Feral, within the fucking parameters of the call-out and the skid marking worth of its critique.

I have legally beaten SSS twice (no offence SSS, I realise you never actually turned up), in as many weeks, yet still do not seem to be wearing his fucking skull as a necklace.

Why is that?
Wait, there's a championship necklace now? Jeez, and I thought jigsaw puzzle prematches were a new low... fucking bunch of homos.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2017, 12:20:45 PM »

fucking bunch of homos.

Stick too your own pearl necklace, and your talentless realms of possibility.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 12:38:06 PM »

Homo.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 12:41:16 PM »

Stick too your own pearl necklace, and your talentless realms of possibility.
...says the skirt-wearing pooftersexual who just got through making a big thing out of taking two back to (bare)back unopposed wins from a lobotomised vegetable and is even now bitching because he didn't get a participant's necklace of his very own.  :hammer:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 12:51:04 PM »

Oh ffs, as opposed to what Eisbaer, you attempting to mawl a match thread under your dreg-flagged watched account?

You posting after an event is like the Department of Game finding Timothy Treadwell's remains, in the guts of a bear's bare necessity, its simple bear necessity, forget about its troubles and your strife.

You don't take life, nor are you capable of giving it.

You are forum chicken fucking soup, that everyone supps, just to make themselves feel better, about being themselves.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 12:56:45 PM »

Why is that?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 01:18:55 PM »

I saw it when I was like, five? And had a chance to meet the actor at a horror movie convention. He was kind of a prick. Bill Moseley (Otis from Devils Rejects and ChopTop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was cool though. I'd interviewed him previously so got away with not having to pay for a pic or signature.

SSS is worthless apparently, judged by a lady/babyman/it whose parents obviously took him repeatedly to a lazy Susan horror show convention, that perpetually reminded him what a horror fucking show his own conception was.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 01:24:02 PM »

Oh ffs, as opposed to what Eisbaer, you attempting to mawl a match thread under your dreg-flagged watched account?
By stating it for what it was? I'd say that qualifies more as "truth in advertising" than "mawling a match thread".

You don't take life, nor are you capable of giving it.
Not to this shit heap at any rate, there's far too much crap lying about with ideas above its station.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 01:36:28 PM »

By stating it for what it was? I'd say that qualifies more as "truth in advertising" than "mawling a match thread".

Not to this shit heap at any rate, there's far too much crap lying about with ideas above its station.

The whole re-quote function never gave any flame forum any worth.

Especially when wielded by the self lubricating drunk Eisbaer on a suicidal bob slay challenge passing stations in a high speed pursuit of an on-line suicide.

You are not capable of writing, or imagining the vacuum you find yourself in, in relation to me or SSS.

Stick too flippancy, or pray away, for all the harm you can do!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 01:43:04 PM »

The whole re-quote function never gave any flame forum any worth.

Especially when wielded by the self lubricating drunk Eisbaer on a suicidal bob slay challenge passing stations in a high speed pursuit of an on-line suicide.

You are not capable of writing, or imagining the vacuum you find yourself in, in relation to me or SSS.

Stick too flippancy, or pray away all the harm you can do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OdVYnnp0Uw

What? I couldn't give a third of a shit what a panel of three would say about my performance across any given week, so I don't know where you might get the idea what you think holds any weight.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

We were all reminded that our forum humanity's birthright hung by a Damocles thread.

And then you turned up, while never really turning up.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »

Either say something witty, or fuck off....equally viable.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.819 seconds with 37 queries.