ThirdRailForum

• January 19, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: <DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>  (Read 964 times)

plus minus reset

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
<DECISION> SirSuperSouthern vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 02:17:58 PM »

Something witty you say? Very well; "there are strange and sad weird little creatures in this world for whom the art of their 'textual misadventures' requires no end of approbation because it fills a gaping hole in their ego, their day and their little black books."

Now fuck off and cry on somebody else's shoulder, you whining little ratbag. See how "viable" that option is for you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »

Something witty you say? Very well; "there are strange and sad weird little creatures in this world for whom the art of their 'textual misadventures' requires no end of approbation because it fills a gaping hole in their ego, their day and their little black books."

I said witty.

Unlike you I don't post enough to have a gaping hole in my ego, or have a slightly more profound alter ego working in my flavour.

If you could only come to terms with who you were, I feel that that would be a start for you?

Would you like a restart?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 07:55:21 PM »

I said witty.
Like you'd know what the fuck that was.

Would you like a restart?
And get to deal with your sniveling all over again? No thanks. Stick your head up your khyber and toss your salad for a bit, see if that improves your mood any Angus McPangus.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »

Wait, there's a championship necklace now? Jeez, and I thought jigsaw puzzle prematches were a new low... fucking bunch of homos.

Your champion necklace is made of pearls, you fanook.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 10:46:44 PM »

Your champion necklace is made of pearls, you fanook.
Nah, I don't bother with championships, that's for frail little weaklings who need the accolades to spice up their drab, wretched lives.

People like you for instance, who dream of cawk and follow faggy sports teams like the Semenholes.  :rotf: Don't worry, if I had your job and genetic background I'd probably be scratching about for any and all approval I could get too.  :grin:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2017, 11:55:14 PM »

The actual outcome of this event was determined by the judges: Vixen, feral, and cw, who voted two to one in favor of Blandscape over SirSuperSouthern.

Yes, I admit to closing their decisions off by a day and holding a public vote, the outcome of which shows SirSuperSouthern beating Blandscape by a one vote matgin.

Nonetheless, the public vote, while not deciding the outcome, does prove that people read these matches, including but not limited to Fox and Cun't who chose not to vote at all.

The winner is declared to be:

Blandscape.

Furuher discussions at:

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15596.0

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.293 seconds with 36 queries.