ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Photobucket users cry foul over new fee for photo sharing  (Read 617 times)

plus minus reset

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Re: Photobucket users cry foul over new fee for photo sharing
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 03:26:32 PM »

Even if thats possible rather than yet another worm screwing your computer up why would you leave your XHD plugged in? Lazy?

I just use mine for storage and back up, usually once a week saving films etc.
I've fifteen terabytes of backups, some of which contain content which is over 20 years old. Microsoft has never once looked like wiping any of it and Caskur is full of shit.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 221
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 04:34:11 PM »

Yep, Ive only got 1.5 terrabyte but its good enough to store close to 2,000 plus films and TV shows with none being deleted. Casket doesn't know what shes doing and lies and makes stuff up as she goes along.

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »

1.5 terabytes? Man, I've almost forgotten the days when I could get away with that. Mind you, I generate a lot of data in my line of work (50GB in one show alone last weekend) and will need another 2TB drive before the year is out.

I've been eyeing off a new laptop lately too, one of the Dell Precision range. Well I say new, its actually a refurb, but it almost doubles the specs on the current flagship in terms of raw CPU speed, can be overclocked for more performance and has a 1TB hard drive tucked under the hood. Only three hundred Canadian more than I paid for this beast, but maybe Caskur will be gracious enough to hex me a deeper discount on it.

Not an essential addition to the lineup, though it would come in handy for some of the more advanced mixes I've been attempting of late. I dunno, I'm trucking along adequately with my m-4600, plus I resurrected the old Acer Aspire which I thought had gone to God long ago so I probably won't splurge.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 221
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 11:32:42 AM »

I dont need it for work so its 99% recreation. I had an acer aspire but I'm happy just going through various types, got a touch screen atm but dont use that either.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »

Acers are pretty reliable as a rule, I've had two manufacturer refurbs from them so far, thrashed the shit out of both and the second one I've bought is nearing six years of faithful service with only its CPU fan needing replacement. I know a few people who've owned Acers without one single complaint.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 07:25:52 AM »

It got TWO of my external harddrives... 10 years of work gone
Anyway, I'm filthy about it... really filthy.

A decade of flame town history down the gurgler = first world problem.

:tissue:

If this computer goes kaput.... I'm never going on the net again.

Ha as if...you'll just source out the nearest library for freebie web or a shopping mall with $2 for 10min internet access.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 10:23:29 AM »

Acers are pretty reliable as a rule, I've had two manufacturer refurbs from them so far, thrashed the shit out of both and the second one I've bought is nearing six years of faithful service with only its CPU fan needing replacement. I know a few people who've owned Acers without one single complaint.

Are you sure it's not a Jade?

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 08:39:04 AM »

Are you sure it's not a Jade?
Positive.

Acer is the choice of true Canadian patriots.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.816 seconds with 35 queries.