ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:40:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Favourite recent purchases  (Read 593 times)

plus minus reset

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
Re: Favourite recent purchases
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »

He's not the person who needs to put the pipe down...

True dat yo.

I don't drink and I ain't smoked a joint since 1984.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 01:20:15 AM »

Got a heavy duty 220 litre air and water tight lockable cargo case the other day when I was looking for a similar sized Esky (aka cooler).

Wasn't prepared to fork out half a grand for what might have been a one use big party cooler that would have taken up more storage room after.

Got it for half price since it was on clearance and the last one (floor model with a few scuff marks).

BPA free, water and food safe, with a drainage bung, heavy duty wheels, and tie down points. Worked a treat on the night and took 12 bags of ice.

It's going in my ute tub now... recovery and outdoor gear plus whatever else needs stowing away.  :borat:

(Can also be used as a bath tub...)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 12:17:02 PM »

This arvo went  through a Drive thru to purchase a BBQ chicken, the girl serving me..gave me 2.

Immediate reaction: YAY scored! ..and I drove off.

A block away from home, the guilts kicked in..I shout CRAPPPP! out loud..do a U turn and go back.

Go back through the Drive thru - tell the same girl, who originally served me, that she gave me 2 BBQ chickens instead of one, hand her back one of the chickens and she looks at me like I'm the idiot in this scenario..puts up her hands and says " no no you take chicken "  - I explain again that she gave me an extra chicken..she's confused and gets her manager...I tell him the situation..he looks confused..( I'm thinking fml  ) the manager says " We give you large chips for inconvenience "  I say " nooo I don't want anything I want to give you back this chicken " He says " no refund no refund you buy chicken no refund "...

I relent and drive off guilt free knowing I at least tried to correct the situation.

I don't know about where you live but most places here can't take food back after you drive off with it. They would just trash it if they take it back which should make you feel even more guilty than you did before.

It's not like they gave you an extra $20 bill that some cashier may have to pay out of their own pocket. Next time just eat the damn bbq chicken or give it to the first black guy that you come across.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2017, 03:46:57 AM »

The informal rule here is if the customer is still idling or parked at the drive thru window, inspects their order through the top of the bag, alerts the employee that it's not theirs or correct, they'll swap it on the spot and give the next customer in queue that bag.

It's probably not corporate policy but nobody complains.

Driving away then coming back probably wouldn't fare so well, although I can't say for sure as I have no way to test that. They won't however take food back if it's an incorrect item... they just cough up the correct one and tell you to keep the rest.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2017, 06:59:39 AM »

The informal rule here is if the customer is still idling or parked at the drive thru window, inspects their order through the top of the bag, alerts the employee that it's not theirs or correct, they'll swap it on the spot and give the next customer in queue that bag.

It's probably not corporate policy but nobody complains.

Driving away then coming back probably wouldn't fare so well, although I can't say for sure as I have no way to test that. They won't however take food back if it's an incorrect item... they just cough up the correct one and tell you to keep the rest.

Sounds like you're a fast food worker, suits you

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2017, 07:09:19 AM »

Sounds like you're a fast food worker, suits you

I've bought fast food before and inspected through the bag opening then handed it back (then watched the same bag get given to the next car or ute). I've also driven away and turned back after realizing I've gotten something different than ordered or paid for.

I'm really tired of flaming or watching you attempt it.

Let's be civilized...

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2017, 07:27:02 AM »

I've bought fast food before and inspected through the bag opening then handed it back (then watched the same bag get given to the next car or ute). I've also driven away and turned back after realizing I've gotten something different than ordered or paid for.

I'm really tired of flaming or watching you attempt it.

Let's be civilized...

Well that was quick, weren't you just flaming brent in the sb? You sir are a hypocrite

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2017, 07:50:19 AM »

Well that was quick, weren't you just flaming brent in the sb? You sir are a hypocrite

Sorry, I'm not interested in what you're trying to peddle here. If you can't discuss subject matters here properly, I'm going to start ignoring you (here).

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 08:00:05 AM »

Sorry, I'm not interested in what you're trying to peddle here. If you can't discuss subject matters here properly, I'm going to start ignoring you (here).

So what? Am I supposed to be bothered? Lol at this chump who's so up himself he thinks people will care if he ignores them. Get over yourself already

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2017, 08:20:00 AM »

Stop the flaming, folkers.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 08:29:13 AM »

Stop the flaming, folkers.

I'm doing my best...

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2017, 10:54:41 AM »

This arvo went  through a Drive thru to purchase a BBQ chicken, the girl serving me..gave me 2.

Immediate reaction: YAY scored! ..and I drove off.

A block away from home, the guilts kicked in..I shout CRAPPPP! out loud..do a U turn and go back.

Go back through the Drive thru - tell the same girl, who originally served me, that she gave me 2 BBQ chickens instead of one, hand her back one of the chickens and she looks at me like I'm the idiot in this scenario..puts up her hands and says " no no you take chicken "  - I explain again that she gave me an extra chicken..she's confused and gets her manager...I tell him the situation..he looks confused..( I'm thinking fml  ) the manager says " We give you large chips for inconvenience "  I say " nooo I don't want anything I want to give you back this chicken " He says " no refund no refund you buy chicken no refund "...

I relent and drive off guilt free knowing I at least tried to correct the situation.

Not a long time ago, a cashier in the bakery gave me change as if I had paid with $100, but it was $50

She looked tired, probably end of her shift.

The second she pulled another $50 from the drawer and started counting 10s, I knew what she was doing and called her attention

She looked embarrassed and apologized, also saying they would take any negative difference from her payment

At minimum wage, she would have given a whole day of her pay if I had said nothing.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »

True dat yo.

I don't drink and I ain't smoked a joint since 1984.

At your age, you could benefit from medical merry jew wanna

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 05:11:46 AM »

The box just keeps performing...

Sick kid with questionable appetite and digestive capabilities thoroughly amused, at least eating something, and in an easily cleanable vessel.

(For the Win!)  :borat:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2017, 10:30:18 AM »

Beats headphones for my kid. I've purchased so many different kinds and she ends up breaking them all. If she breaks these, that's it. I give up lol
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »

The box just keeps performing...

Sick kid with questionable appetite and digestive capabilities thoroughly amused, at least eating something, and in an easily cleanable vessel.

(For the Win!)  :borat:

Awwwww!!! Preciousa
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 01:44:04 AM »

I got a good one yesterday. I got one of those grabber things. It even said "As Seen On TV" on the package. You can't get any better than that.

Now all I need is a Little Rascal so I can be a little rascal on my Little Rascal.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 04:47:20 AM »

I got a good one yesterday. I got one of those grabber things. It even said "As Seen On TV" on the package. You can't get any better than that.

Now all I need is a Little Rascal so I can be a little rascal on my Little Rascal.

Sounds bizarre, but to each and their own...  :lol:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 07:34:30 AM »

I got a Deluxe Gopher II. It's been seen on TV.

You should Google it. You can pick up batteries with it when you drop them.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 08:14:40 AM »

https://bugasalt.com/?gclid=CPyH6L3V0dUCFQ5rfgodOpkISg

This thing almost makes me feel like a Tru :goatse: p voter.
:santa: :santa: :santa:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.348 seconds with 39 queries.