• October 18, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>  (Read 4578 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2017, 04:11:53 PM »

matches??

Blandscape vs Godot and neither of them showing up

Are you fucking seriously suggesting that any of the crowd you play for, recognise the Godot reference even after Google tickling it?

You are on the right site to look good in your own personal ineffectual tragedy.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »

Anyho, how you keeping you talented cunt?

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2018, 01:48:25 AM »

Boy, this thread went right off the rails and died a natural death, ddidn't it? I wonder what sets it apart from other, equally valid efforts at thread creation and summary hijacking by other people?  :lol:

Nahhh, just kidding. I know full well the answer is "the person who started it".  :snick:

But it does provide me with a heaven sent excuse to exploit on opening that otherwise might have passed unnoticed if it were languishing in some disused dumpster of a forum at the bottom of the index page...

The only bride strong enough and resilient enough to handle Hep C.

Ahhhh, but I don't have Hep C. No viral load whatsoever. I know this because I was tested for it last week while I was in hospital.

The general consensus is that I am on track to live to a ripe old age... older than a diabetic pincushion certainly, which renders all your insistence to the contrary as empty as your flaming ability, your purse and your crusted over spadge.

Sorry about that.  :snick:

ydre

- my chops are better than your chops.

Well we know one bride that couldn't.

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2018, 02:26:00 AM »

Boy, this thread went right off the rails and died a natural death, ddidn't it?

Nope

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2018, 02:48:07 AM »

An unnatural death then.  :snick: Don't worry, it's not as if there's that many matches left in The Retard Farm; half the time the contestants don't even bother to show up!

I suspect it's the queue lines myself. People these days are impatient and don't like to stand about in lines waiting for their chance to textually punch on with blowhards. I'm sure you've your own wild and woolly theories too.  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2018, 03:40:44 AM »

Where do I sign in to not show up?  :strong:

• Senatore
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2018, 04:27:17 AM »

You could do it here, they might make it a rule then.  :grin:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2018, 08:48:57 PM »

The match system is a shitty American institution because yanks don't know how to scrap, online and offline.

If you want to fight, swing.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2018, 08:52:27 PM »

I wonder if the proponents of matches feel as upset over their impending netdeath as flamers were supposed to have had over the death of flaming.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2018, 02:12:58 PM »

Flaming as a concept was worth irritatingly scratching in the early-latter days of the internet. However, the reason we still have the same talent fifteen years later in a layer of who cares, on a website that shares every facet with its predecessor, is because none of us have a place to go where moderation does not fall like snow.

We herd, we hate and we hate that we have to herd.

Open a Mumsnet account, you will be served better for it, and will be better informed when confronting nappy rash and the use of Canesten Duo.

• Senatore
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2018, 02:25:38 PM »

Flaming as a concept was worth irritatingly scratching in the early-latter days of the internet. However, the reason we still have the same talent fifteen years later in a layer of who cares, on a website that shares every facet with its predecessor, is because none of us have a place to go where moderation does not fall like snow.

We herd, we hate and we hate that we have to herd.
Your entire argument fails at the premise that flaming needs to irritate in order to be flaming. A common enough misconception, since 99.9% of the practitioners that knew otherwise in fact left people such as yourself to your own devices years ago.

I was luckier. My introduction to flaming was at a site which (in the early days at least) recognised that flaming was better served in terms of longevity by opponents entertaining each other, rather than hating on each other. In fact, as people with your mindset started to conglomerate about the proceedings and glomm up the threads, we came to know you, not as flamers, but as haters.

But you decided otherwise of course, preferring to call yourselves flamers. You misappropriated the term and quite frankly, after the reputation you've given it, you are welcome to it. Don't come crying to your masters now that you've broken it beyond repair.

Open a Mumsnet account, you will be served better for it, and will be better informed when confronting nappy rash and the use of Canesten Duo.
No thanks, I've plenty of outlets for my creative juices as it is. The day this one closes will simply mean I've one less.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2018, 02:34:55 PM »

Your entire argument fails at the premise that flaming needs to irritate in order to be flaming.

Jeezo, I never really made it by there without a rye smile and a tightening sphincter.

I find more flaming and flaming intelligence in newspaper forums, YouTube threads and any other form of social intercourse you care to mention.

What you love about here is it is nearly impossible to be moderated. Don't get me wrong, I love that about this in that context too.

Flaming always needs to irritate someone, or it is worthless and spineless.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2018, 02:35:55 PM »

I seem to be irritating you.

• Senatore
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2018, 02:40:41 PM »

Jeezo, I never really made it by there without a rye smile and a tightening sphincter.

I find more flaming and flaming intelligence in newspaper forums, YouTube threads and any other form of social intercourse you care to mention.

What you love about here is it is nearly impossible to be moderated. Don't get me wrong, I love that about this in that context too.

Flaming always needs to irritate someone, or it is worthless and spineless.
A hater would say that. Lucky me, I have plenty of experience discounting the word of haters like Caskur to put any real stock in your misinformed opinion.

I seem to be irritating you.
I've encountered too many of your type over the years to be anything but inured to you at this point.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2018, 02:50:01 PM »

I've encountered too many of your type over the years to be anything but inured to you at this point.

I dont hate, I love that you are inured.

Outa curiosity, how are your comments gracefully inured, and mine are total spite? I have had the same name here for three years since I joined, you are some ass dragging alt that merely wished he could forget his past lack of glory-holed worth.

I like that about me, I'm not so sure your experience counts for shit.

• Senatore
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2018, 03:05:12 PM »

I dont hate, I love that you inured.

Outa curiosity, how are you comments gracefully inured, and mine are total spite?
Did you not intimate earlier that flaming (at least as far as you are concerned) needed to have a measure or irritant to it or that it was worthless and spineless? Therein lies your answer.

I have had the same name here for three years since I joined, you are some ass dragging alt that merely wished he could forget his past lack of glory-holed worth.
So you say, though by the same argument it might be said that by sticking to the same name for three years you were attempting to remember your past lack of glory-holed worth. Why you would is anybody's guess; perhaps it's the most tangible success you've ever experienced.

I've always changed my handle, sometimes as many as half a dozen times in a single night. I've never made any secret of that and I always make sure to maintain a gaggle of of hangers-on to alert the less astute among you who you are dealing with.

I like that about me, I'm not so sure your experience counts for shit.
See point #1.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2018, 03:35:46 PM »

Did you not intimate earlier that flaming (at least as far as you are concerned) needed to have a measure or irritant to it or that it was worthless and spineless? Therein lies your answer.

So you say, though by the same argument it might be said that by sticking to the same name for three years you were attempting to remember your past lack of glory-holed worth. Why you would is anybody's guess; perhaps it's the most tangible success you've ever experienced.

I've always changed my handle, sometimes as many as half a dozen times in a single night. I've never made any secret of that and I always make sure to maintain a gaggle of of hangers-on to alert the less astute among you who you are dealing with.

See point #1.

I bow to my enjoyment of never quite getting the better of you without really trying. However, you don't actually have to quote everything I say.

Stay well, or drop dead. I likes the cut of your jib either way.

• Senatore
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2018, 05:20:54 PM »

I bow to my enjoyment of never quite getting the better of you without really trying. However, you don't actually have to quote everything I say.
I know.

Stay well, or drop dead. I likes the cut of your jib either way.
I do it because I can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 35 queries.