ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:24:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>  (Read 2407 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2017, 10:15:56 AM »

You'd take any open hole with or without hair regardless of sex or need for lube and that's a fact. Anywhere to stick your stubby besides between the couch cushions is just gold. There is no doubt. You've been outed, and the verdict is final. Cohab and Faggot, such is the way of the cunt-

talking about stale crackers.....

same shit different gay

flea is alone on bullshit island if she still thinks this Benzo clown is "funny"....even Bone said Benzo must be blowing mind altering drugs up her ass in TRF because "that Benzo guy is fucking dumb"

The Benzo and johnny show is:

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2017, 11:01:25 AM »

Cunty, ladr, looney, and I have formed a TCW like support group and engage in homoerotic brotherhood of the latent homosexual no yuo?

News to me...  :hmm:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2017, 11:12:54 AM »

We are lucky to have the same old defenceless morons that never once fell through the Irish craic.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2017, 02:17:33 PM »

Shut up meng. You'd take any open hole with or without hair regardless of sex or need for lube and that's a fact.
Twaddle. I'm simply not as desperate to define myself by what I can or cannot fuck as you apparently are; mind you I didn't burn out my brain and liver guzzling alcohol on the couch while fantasising about pretend football teams and posting trannie gifs.

Some pursuits in life are more worthwhile than others. To know what they are you'll need to educate yourself. Not something I imagine you've got the stomach for, as big as it assuredly is. Hell, you probably have to prop it up with a tent pole so you can find your dick to piss standing up!  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2017, 03:12:51 PM »

^^^^^^^^bahaha^^^^^^^^

Look at all the homo's standing in line thinking I'm gonna give in to the gay and perform some kind of 'servicing' for them.

These preverts also prolly think I'm gonna do them all at once too! Fox's idea most likely.

Ain't happening-

Homes here is hetero straight as an arrow and isn't going on the lamb anywhere.

You COCKSUCKERS need to disappear back to smartyville and just leave me the fuck alone.

Candyasses-

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »

Look at all the homo's standing in line thinking I'm gonna give in to the gay and perform some kind of 'servicing' for them.
Wishful thinking on your part, homomilk. Pretty sure the only people who want you in that way are your bumchums in The Cum Wranglers...

just leave me the fuck alone.
...and quite possibly Muffcabbage... who for the record has also wailed long and loud to be "left alone" after she started mouthing off cheques her torn and ruptured dungfunnel couldn't ever possibly hope to cash.  :snick:

Peas in a pod, the pair of you. Go on, squeal some more Piggy, watching you attempt to tap out the minute your face is getting ground into the mat under a size 12 steel capped toe is quite amusing.  :grin:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »

Wishful thinking on your part, homomilk. Pretty sure the only people who want you in that way are your bumchums in The Cum Wranglers...

...and quite possibly Muffcabbage... who for the record has also wailed long and loud to be "left alone" after she started mouthing off cheques her torn and ruptured dungfunnel couldn't ever possibly hope to cash.  :snick:

Peas in a pod, the pair of you. Go on, squeal some more Piggy, watching you attempt to tap out the minute your face is getting ground into the mat under a size 12 steel capped toe is quite amusing.  :grin:

Jesus Christ pal, get a job-

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »

Jesus Christ pal, get a job-

Oh, didn't you hear? I already have one.

Why are you telling me to get a job...and on a Sunday no less, stretched out as you are on the couch and pulling your pud in a drunken frenzy to sweaty athletes on the television? It's not as if my Canadian taxes are going to find their way into your Waahhmurrikkan welfare cheque you know.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2017, 07:11:21 PM »

Oh, didn't you hear? I already have one.

Why are you telling me to get a job...and on a Sunday no less, stretched out as you are on the couch and pulling your pud in a drunken frenzy to sweaty athletes on the television? It's not as if my Canadian taxes are going to find their way into your Waahhmurrikkan welfare cheque you know.

Ya, good job pal-

Your mode of transport is your feet, using your thumb (that woke Freud up), or calling Uber if you're flush.

You have a loser job,  dude.

And continue your shit talk in another thread, I don't want to break the rules-

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2017, 01:43:44 AM »

Ya, good job pal-

Your mode of transport is your feet, using your thumb (that woke Freud up), or calling Uber if you're flush.
As opposed to what? Phrosty the blowman's wheelchair? Your creaking mobility scooter? Ant's inflated sense of self worth?

Sure I walk. I happen to enjoy it, as well as hopping on a bicycle now and again. It's good exercise on a sunny day and when it's only couple of city blocks, easily achieved. When the weather starts getting cooler, I'll break out the Jag again (when I'm not driving the mobile recording truck to a gig of course), but until then you bet your flabby bedsore ridden anus that I'll walk where convenient. The last thing I want is to grow as fat and lazy as some drunken yankee yobbo. As such, I expect it will be a good many years before Caskur gets to crow that one of her hexes actually worked where I'm concerned.  :snick:

You have a loser job,  dude.
I have a job which is personally rewarding, both in a financial and spiritual sense. Most days it doesn't require me to be out of bed before 2pm and I get to set the hours I do or do not work a good deal of the time. Like now for instance; I could easily call it a day, I've already put in seven hours of yakka and had a blast doing it. The band were stoked with the way the gig turned out, they're looking forward to having me work with them the next time they're in town so really by any benchmark that counts, tonight was a roaring success and I could be excused for kicking back, maybe facing off against some real trolls and flamers in an MMORPG.

But sitting here in the control booth of the recording truck I'm quite enjoying listening to tonight's sets, doing a little housekeeping on the files at the same time (all while posting here I might add). Tomorrow I've another client coming in to have a listen to last Sunday's gig and between us we'll be selecting a number of tracks for mixdown for the video we've got planned and given the weather I'm inclined to drag a couple of monitors out on to the back porch and fuck about with the recordings in the sunshine. Make a bit of a party out of it as it were.

Not a bad way to earn a quid really, I'm thoroughly enjoying the lifestyle my success and talent has afforded me and my only regret is that I spent all those years conforming to the regimented lifestyle that so many subscribe to because they simply don't know any other way. Words like "loser job" are so empty in the face of the satisfaction I get out of what I do... do excuse me as I thumb my nose at your fallback because from where I sit I wouldn't trade my gig with anyone here, not even if you paid me to.  :grin:

And continue your shit talk in another thread, I don't want to break the rules-
Pfff, as if. The crew you're busy sucking off breaks the rules all the time, they're like a pack of poorly trained mutts who shit in their own beds because they know the moderators will clean up after them. You're just bummed that I'm more inclined to smack your oblong skull about for my own amusement in the absence of your full complement of meatshields, that I get to do it in the bright fall sunshine while it's pissing down in your neck of the woods. Suffer in your yellowing sweat-stained jocks you silly fat poof!  :yay:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2017, 04:31:33 AM »

Don't read too much into cunts "job", he calls helping a mate move house a gig :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2017, 09:35:01 AM »

I know he eyeballed the couch on his last gig.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2017, 11:58:30 AM »

I know eyeballed the couch on his last gig.

i know you still no speak good
Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2017, 12:14:15 PM »

i know you still no speak good

You don't anal orgasm good...that's why you're all uptight and shit.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2017, 12:36:05 PM »

LOLZ, CunTy's "Jaguar":

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2017, 03:48:28 PM »

LOLZ, CunTy's "Jaguar":

That's not an XJ12, that's a Mk2.

Clearly not either of my Jags. Try again.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »

Rules for matches

- strike away from the body

- keep away from children

- keep away from open flames and heat sources

- keep in a dry and cool place

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2017, 04:29:08 PM »

You might also consider a rule that if a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then a thousand words should accompany every image that gets posted, be they stills, gifs or even emoticons.

That ought to sort out the pretenders from the talent quick smart.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2017, 06:48:23 PM »

Clearly not either of my Jags.

Oh excuse me....ahem* Multiple Jag owner.

You're on schrooms you hitch hiking twat.  :lolatu:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.677 seconds with 41 queries.