ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 10:36:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Queen of the South vs Blandscape <DECISION>  (Read 872 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Queen of the South vs Blandscape <DECISION>
« on: August 05, 2017, 01:04:21 AM »

Three day event

Queen of the South
vs
Blandscape

Starts Sunday, August 6th at 12:01 AM ET

Ends Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59 PM ET

Run ins allowed except for Eisbaer, his alters, nor Ant Agonizer

Three day post/poll vote at completion

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:43:27 PM »

Consider this post of mine, a run in post.

Seems like neither contestant really wants to do battle at all. More like they both want to put another nail in the TRF match coffin. I'd love to see the PM's bewteen the two of them.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15702.0

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15778.0

Guess what folkers, their ploy ain't gonna work.

Oh, they may not ever be allowed to issue a callout to anyone, nor accept one if offered, or vote as judge in any future matches, nor be allowed to voice a post/poll vote either. No tag matches as a partner to anyone, and neither may be allowed to run into any one else's match.

We've all seen Flea posting in numerous threads since this "match" began, so she has no excuse for not dropping a missive in this one.

Blandscape is simply being himself. A no life loser.

Will this "match" be won with a last minute "steaming pile of shit" gif post made be one of them??

Only time will tell.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 07:59:22 PM »

Oh, they may not ever be allowed to issue a callout to anyone, nor accept one if offered, or vote as judge in any future matches, nor be allowed to voice a post/poll vote either. No tag matches as a partner to anyone, and neither may be allowed to run into any one else's match.

How will either ever be able to sleep soundly at night now?

You monster.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »

How will either ever be able to sleep soundly at night now?

You monster.

You'd like that pretty boy Bland wide awake on the Cunty couch at 'the furnace', wouldn't ya?

Blandscape fits all the fanook flamer prerequisites:

1) Lives with Dudes.

2) Broke and Lazy.

3) Dumb and Boring.

3 for 3!

Like we always say,

Faggots of the same feather,

Always Cohab together-

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 08:37:20 AM »

The box just keeps performing...

(For the Win!)  :borat:

Frail's cohab Salute!

Those faggots flash that shit to each other on the couch.

It's called "Fistin' it!!"-

Oh Bland is going to love it in 'the furnace'!

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 09:45:04 AM »

Looks like BEnzover has thoroughly lost the plot...  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »

Looks like BEnzover has thoroughly lost the plot...  :snick:

If you recruit Blandscape,

Maybe he won't be so boring,

After a good Freud/Cunty 'Fist' session-

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »

::)

Typical of you... base and without a rigid back to rest your non-spine along..   :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 10:48:07 AM »

::)

Typical of you... base and without a rigid back to rest your non-spine along..   :snick:

Ya, I bet Blandscapes ass would make you plenty rigid, you faggot-

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »

^^^ why he's banned at Flametruth... incapable of quality threads or rebuttals...  :snick:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 12:13:52 PM »

^^^ why he's banned at Flametruth... incapable of quality threads or rebuttals...  :snick:

Why don't you go to one of Loser's concerts and he'll have the band namecheck you "this goes out to Aaron" and you can get all teary eyed, :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 12:27:57 PM »

You wish you could ban me, cocksmoker-

Had the chance too.

Yet another couch-based plan of Frailure!

Get Bland over there, you can use the ZZZzzzzz's.

If Cunty isn't the Z-Monster, Bland has a good shot-

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 12:32:12 PM »

Blandsnot is straight up garbage.

So much so that he doesn't even inspire effort on the part of anyone wanting to shit down his gaping maw for shits and giggles

Sting is a more interesting poster. At least that tard has the good sense to keep his wet chin drivel down to a sentence or less.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 12:37:36 PM »

Why don't you go to one of Loser's concerts and he'll have the band namecheck you "this goes out to Aaron" and you get get all teary eyed, :snick:

Shit man,

Freud's made so many goodbye threads in the past year you just know he'd start bawlling if the band called his name. Christ, that pussy gets all mushy when he's not mentioned here for a day.

He's such a bitch-

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 01:51:16 PM »

Consider this post of mine, a run in post.

Seems like neither contestant really wants to do battle at all. More like they both want to put another nail in the TRF match coffin. I'd love to see the PM's bewteen the two of them.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15702.0

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15778.0

Guess what folkers, their ploy ain't gonna work.

We've all seen Flea posting in numerous threads since this "match" began, so she has no excuse for not dropping a missive in this one.

Will this "match" be won with a last minute "steaming pile of shit" gif post made be one of them??

Only time will tell.

I am very rarely disappointed by life herein.

Amongst our brethren there is the knowledge that all things come to pass, and all things turn to stained glass, over a narrative of time.

This is not the first occassion Obi None has abused his senility, or his panel. I said I would open a thread if I was available. I am not available. What fucking part of that does senescence misunderstand?

It is time TWAT surrendered to his own failures. Totally birth-less in a miscarriage and the gross ghost pregnancy of his after-worth.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 01:59:15 PM »

I could make a post right now agin Flea, but what's the fucking point? Our senior Señor Mod has determined our fate.

From a cunt that has not had a match thread in ten years, and thinks posting cute pussy is pertinent.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 02:05:47 PM »

I think pinking Poxy (or worse, actually allowing Poxy to be Pinked), has went to his fucking head, like the balless bastard he is. He almost makes the Bwain look lovingly attractive.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 02:10:43 PM »

I still have 36hrs EST to interrupt Flea buzzing around TWAT's shite.

Thanks Obi, why bother?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 02:39:43 PM »

I still have 36hrs EST to interrupt Flea buzzing around TWAT's shite.

Thanks Obi, why bother?

This match Ends Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59 PM ET, you fucking sot.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 02:42:28 PM »

I would like to officially run-in and leave a deposit:  :turd:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

I am very rarely disappointed by life herein.

Amongst our brethren there is the knowledge that all things come to pass, and all things turn to stained glass, over time.

This is not the first occassion Obi None has abused his senility, or his panel. I said I would open a thread if I was available. I am not available. What fucking part of that does senescence misunderstand?

It is time TWAT surrendered to his own failures. Totally birth-less in a miscarriage and the gross ghost pregnancy of his after-worth.
You're trying way too hard you whinny little toolbag. TWAP's an incompetent old gasbag that starts match threads without your consent. You've stated such with your boring ass tirade and 2 dollar words. Something we've all known for eons.

Congrats, you've got a commanding grasp of the utterly obvious.

Now go take a cookie and set yourself on fire, you fucking non-entity. 

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »

This match Ends Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59 PM ET, you fucking sot.

Go fuck yourself gif wipe.

No-one ever cared what day of the week you think you're in.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »

You're trying way too hard you whinny little toolbag. TWAP's an incompetent old gasbag that starts match threads without your consent. You've stated such with your boring ass tirade and 2 dollar words. Something we've all known for eons.

Congrats, you've got a commanding grasp of the utterly obvious.

Now go take a cookie and set yourself on fire, you fucking non-entity.

So we can all agree, that even you have to agree with me.

You should take a lap of fucking honour in your own honour.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »

Go fuck yourself gif wipe.

No-one ever cared what day of the week you think your in.
The mere fact that you respond shows you care.

And you'll show how much you care once again by going full throttle on the waterworks when he closes the thread and initiates the voting you boring, predictable little shite

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »

So we can all agree, that even you have to agree with me.

You should take a lap of fucking honour in your own honour.
You point at the fucking sun and say "sunlight comes from there" and then pat yourself on the back when people don't disagree with you.

Can you see why thinking persons think you're a dumbshit?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »

I could make a post right now agin Flea, but what's the fucking point? Our senior Señor Mod has determined our fate.

From a cunt that has not had a match thread in ten years, and thinks posting cute pussy is pertinent.

I bet when you see some cock posted you think its pertinent, ya fanook-

You'd of been on time if there was some cock picks in this thread!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »

The mere fact that you respond shows you care.

Care about what Joo, the rules and the regs?

I would lay down my enmity toward you to speak for the rules and the regs.

For example, this was as Obi None admitted, a thread with no run-ins. So why are you here?

Say what you like mate, just don't fucking package it as a victory for this shite.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »

I bet when you see some cock posted you think its pertinent, ya fanook-

You'd of been on time if there was some cock picks in this thread!

Jesus, same shit, different gay.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2017, 03:40:09 PM »

For example, this was as Obi None admitted, a thread with no run-ins. So why are you here?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »

And I agreed of course. Stay the fuck outa my way old man, or channel your inner pre-pubescent teen elsewhere.

For senility will only take you this far.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 03:47:20 PM »

And I agreed of course. Stay the fuck outa my way old man, or channel your inner pre-pubescent teen. For senility will only take you this far.

You should be attacking Flea, not the Promoter.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »

:rotf:

dumbshit just got dumbshitted

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 03:55:39 PM »

You should be attacking Flea, not the Promoter.

As you suggested earlier last week there is a difference between a call-out and promotion.

Let's get this fucking clear though, like a malfunctioning window wiper on a off road 4x4, all you do is wipe our shite over your windscreen of strife.

You had no authority to open the thread, let alone pass drunken judgement on it.

Stick to allowing the pinking of this forums genuine talent while quoting the rules, while ignoring the rules as you do it.

Fucking moron.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 03:57:39 PM »

:rotf:

dumbshit just got dumbshitted

Yeah, by a cat walking in circles abusing a cat walking in circles, and a fucking emoji.

We all should well with pride.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 04:03:03 PM »

As you suggested earlier last week there is a difference between a call-out and promotion.

I'm promoting this callout between Flea and yourself.

Suck it up.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 04:04:35 PM »

QFT

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2017, 04:07:33 PM »

QFT

It's not as if you could ever prove it, by stepping out from behind Bwains' skirts.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »

I'm promoting this callout between Flea and yourself.

Suck it up.

Where are the stips agreed by both party's?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2017, 04:10:28 PM »

Irrelevant Prick with a capital "P".

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »

You got pissed the other night when the full blood moon was in Aquarius, and thought you would have some fun with your fucking panel.

Now you are back engineering your fucking lunacy.

Explain to everyone why we are responsible for your children forgetting about you decades ago, and why the cold comfort of an everyman death, seems to have abandoned you?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2017, 04:17:37 PM »

Cancer can be cruel. It ignores the obvious.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2017, 04:44:22 PM »

Where are the stips agreed by both party's?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »

Jeez-oh, that really is all you are, isn't it?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 05:03:17 PM »

Congratulations for being you.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2017, 05:09:35 PM »

:yay:

You should stick to the stock replies that make you the talentless prick you are.

On the upside like a goldfish swimming in circles, you will not recall this convo in 118.3 seconds.

We should all be grateful for that extremely small mercy.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2017, 05:11:11 PM »

You should stick to the stock replies that make you the talentless prick you are.

On the upside like a goldfish swimming in circles, you will not recall this convo in 118.3 seconds.

We should be grateful for that extremely small mercy.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2017, 05:22:41 PM »

I hear tell they are serving strawberry trifle in the nursing home this week.

Please stand by for further menu updates.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2017, 06:19:58 PM »

Let's get this fucking clear though, like a malfunctioning window wiper on a off road 4x4, all you do is wipe our shite over your windscreen of strife.

You had no authority to open the thread, let alone pass drunken judgement on it.

Stick to allowing the pinking of this forums genuine talent while quoting the rules, while ignoring the rules as you do it.

Fucking moron.

^^^^^^^ = tard had 101 hours dedicated to pre-writing material for his epic battle with Flea and TWAP went and fucked up his whole sequence of events by starting the match thread

Go deep throat a chainsaw you whinny little bitch.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »

Yeah, by a cat walking in circles abusing a cat walking in circles, and a fucking emoji.

We all should well with pride.
even worse. You just admited to being a dumbshit that got dumbshitted by nothing more than an emoji and a cat walking in circles.

This is why people laugh at you, dumbshit

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2017, 06:38:01 PM »

Definitely not JooDog.

I wear decent posters scalps, you wear JooDogs sig like you are a match for it.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2017, 06:40:41 PM »

Joo never once interested himself in the politic of strife, he simply absolved us all of it.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2017, 06:41:43 PM »

What are you but a leg humper and an attention slut?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2017, 11:34:03 PM »

What are you but a leg humper and an attention slut?

Dude, you're the biggest bumbler I've ever run across.

I truly believe you have no Idea wtf is going on most of the time-

Let me recap:

1- You agreed to do a match on Sunday on the 1ST of August.
2- I made fun of you, knowing you wouldn't show.
3- You told me to stuff it.
4-You didn't show.
5- See #2.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2017, 12:00:34 AM »

As Flea chose to ignore this callout, Blandscape - by default - is declared the winner.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.4 seconds with 37 queries.