ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Queen of the South vs Blandscape <DECISION>  (Read 873 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Queen of the South vs Blandscape <DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

I am very rarely disappointed by life herein.

Amongst our brethren there is the knowledge that all things come to pass, and all things turn to stained glass, over time.

This is not the first occassion Obi None has abused his senility, or his panel. I said I would open a thread if I was available. I am not available. What fucking part of that does senescence misunderstand?

It is time TWAT surrendered to his own failures. Totally birth-less in a miscarriage and the gross ghost pregnancy of his after-worth.
You're trying way too hard you whinny little toolbag. TWAP's an incompetent old gasbag that starts match threads without your consent. You've stated such with your boring ass tirade and 2 dollar words. Something we've all known for eons.

Congrats, you've got a commanding grasp of the utterly obvious.

Now go take a cookie and set yourself on fire, you fucking non-entity. 

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »

This match Ends Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59 PM ET, you fucking sot.

Go fuck yourself gif wipe.

No-one ever cared what day of the week you think you're in.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »

You're trying way too hard you whinny little toolbag. TWAP's an incompetent old gasbag that starts match threads without your consent. You've stated such with your boring ass tirade and 2 dollar words. Something we've all known for eons.

Congrats, you've got a commanding grasp of the utterly obvious.

Now go take a cookie and set yourself on fire, you fucking non-entity.

So we can all agree, that even you have to agree with me.

You should take a lap of fucking honour in your own honour.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »

Go fuck yourself gif wipe.

No-one ever cared what day of the week you think your in.
The mere fact that you respond shows you care.

And you'll show how much you care once again by going full throttle on the waterworks when he closes the thread and initiates the voting you boring, predictable little shite

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »

So we can all agree, that even you have to agree with me.

You should take a lap of fucking honour in your own honour.
You point at the fucking sun and say "sunlight comes from there" and then pat yourself on the back when people don't disagree with you.

Can you see why thinking persons think you're a dumbshit?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »

I could make a post right now agin Flea, but what's the fucking point? Our senior SeƱor Mod has determined our fate.

From a cunt that has not had a match thread in ten years, and thinks posting cute pussy is pertinent.

I bet when you see some cock posted you think its pertinent, ya fanook-

You'd of been on time if there was some cock picks in this thread!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »

The mere fact that you respond shows you care.

Care about what Joo, the rules and the regs?

I would lay down my enmity toward you to speak for the rules and the regs.

For example, this was as Obi None admitted, a thread with no run-ins. So why are you here?

Say what you like mate, just don't fucking package it as a victory for this shite.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »

I bet when you see some cock posted you think its pertinent, ya fanook-

You'd of been on time if there was some cock picks in this thread!

Jesus, same shit, different gay.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2017, 03:40:09 PM »

For example, this was as Obi None admitted, a thread with no run-ins. So why are you here?

Run ins allowed except for Eisbaer, his alters, nor Ant Agonizer

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »

And I agreed of course. Stay the fuck outa my way old man, or channel your inner pre-pubescent teen elsewhere.

For senility will only take you this far.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 03:47:20 PM »

And I agreed of course. Stay the fuck outa my way old man, or channel your inner pre-pubescent teen. For senility will only take you this far.

You should be attacking Flea, not the Promoter.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »

:rotf:

dumbshit just got dumbshitted

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 03:55:39 PM »

You should be attacking Flea, not the Promoter.

As you suggested earlier last week there is a difference between a call-out and promotion.

Let's get this fucking clear though, like a malfunctioning window wiper on a off road 4x4, all you do is wipe our shite over your windscreen of strife.

You had no authority to open the thread, let alone pass drunken judgement on it.

Stick to allowing the pinking of this forums genuine talent while quoting the rules, while ignoring the rules as you do it.

Fucking moron.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 03:57:39 PM »

:rotf:

dumbshit just got dumbshitted

Yeah, by a cat walking in circles abusing a cat walking in circles, and a fucking emoji.

We all should well with pride.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 04:03:03 PM »

As you suggested earlier last week there is a difference between a call-out and promotion.

I'm promoting this callout between Flea and yourself.

Suck it up.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 04:04:35 PM »

Blandscape is simply being himself. A no life loser.

QFT

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2017, 04:07:33 PM »

QFT

It's not as if you could ever prove it, by stepping out from behind Bwains' skirts.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »

I'm promoting this callout between Flea and yourself.

Suck it up.

Where are the stips agreed by both party's?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2017, 04:10:28 PM »

Irrelevant Prick with a capital "P".

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »

You got pissed the other night when the full blood moon was in Aquarius, and thought you would have some fun with your fucking panel.

Now you are back engineering your fucking lunacy.

Explain to everyone why we are responsible for your children forgetting about you decades ago, and why the cold comfort of an everyman death, seems to have abandoned you?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 36 queries.