ThirdRailForum

• May 24, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Friday At Wal-Mart: The Cost Of Crazed Consumerism  (Read 3637 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 334
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Black Friday At Wal-Mart: The Cost Of Crazed Consumerism
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 09:00:45 PM »

That sig is killing me! :rotf:
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »

Then don't ride the NYC subways at rush hour.  That's were all the pervs go to a get a free feel... :spank:

Post proof of the free feel thing...whereabouts exactly  :snack:

CM...yeah...ICF

The wig, stampede video thing.  I will eternally carry in my heart the guilt from the fact that I get pleasure from such things but........

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

FUCKING STUPID FUCKING SLAPPER  :wheelchair:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 406
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

The family of the dead guy didnt waste any time in getting a lawyer. The sisters of the dead door greeter apparently hired someone already but they better not start spending their settlement money just yet.

First of all, Im not so sure what standing siblings have to collect anything. Did any of them live with him? Were they dependent on him in any way for support? You just cant go around suing anyone who causes you pain and suffering. Whether they qualify as close relatives to even sue is one hurdle they may have to jump. It depends on whatever the NY law is.

More adverse to their interest however, is that a wrongful death suit may be precluded and any recovery may be limited by NY's workers' compensation laws. The WSJ has an interesting article yesterday and quoted the attorney...

Jordan Hecht, a personal-injury attorney retained by Mr. Damour's three sisters, said Wal-Mart didn't have enough security guards at the Long Island store and the staff wasn't properly trained.

"Hundreds of stores around the country have these kinds of sales, but a tragedy only happens if you don't prepare," Mr. Hecht said. "You need to have people line up in a queue in an orderly fashion, with people giving them updates."

Mr. Hecht will decide whether to file a lawsuit against the retailer and possibly other parties after he reviews all the police reports, he said.

Mr. Damour was hired through a temporary-employment agency; if he is deemed to be a Wal-Mart employee, the retailer's liability may be limited under New York state's worker-compensation laws, Mr. Hecht said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122818206309671069.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

If he was a temp and not an employee, then he would not be bound by workers comp. Walmart will argue that he was an "employee". This is shaping up to be a nasty legal battle because Walmart has several factors on their side that have nothing to do with absolving their negligence and they are hearltess as far as sympathy for people suing them for their wrongs. The only thing they really care about is negative publicity.

Wal-Mart defended the precautions it took at the Long Island store. The retailer said it set up barricades, hired third-party security guards and had extra staff on hand. Security is handled on a store-by-store basis, according to Wal-Mart spokesman David Tovar.

As the crowd increased to 500 in the middle of the night, someone called Nassau County police; two officers helped the crowd form an orderly line, said Lt. Kevin Smith, head of the county's public-information office.

"We went above and beyond the call of duty," Lt. Smith said. "Our jobs are not to act as Wal-Mart's security guards. It did not appear that there were enough security guards visible."

Aside from this case, Im sure that once people start getting ideas in their head, there will be scores more lawsuits of people who claim they were "injured" due to the negligent security and crowd control. Walmart won't be able to use the "close relative" or workers comp defenses in those cases.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 406
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »

lol, updated 35 mins ago..

Family of man trampled at Wal-Mart sues retailer

NEW YORK, Dec 3 (Reuters) - The family of a man killed in a stampede of frenzied holiday shoppers filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) on Wednesday seeking unspecified damages.

Shoppers on New York's Long Island broke down doors and surged into the Valley Stream Wal-Mart at 5 a.m. on Nov. 28, the day after Thanksgiving, known as "Black Friday," traditionally the busiest retail shopping day of the year.

Jdimytai Damour, 34, was knocked to the ground and trampled to death. He had been assigned to cover security as an independent contractor.

Damour's death was caused by "the carelessness, reckless negligence, wanton disregard for public safety and gross negligence" in the "staging, conducting and advertising for sales events," said the lawsuit, filed in Bronx Supreme Court.

The lawsuit also names the shopping mall where the incident occurred and the security company employed by Wal-Mart.

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssConsumerGoodsAndRetailNews/idUSN0334171820081203
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 04:51:25 PM »

This happened fairly close to where I live, and I have to say it didn't surprise me. Shit like this is the reason I avoid discount stores on major sale days - aside from the fact that I invariably find at least one or two greasy hands on my ass or boobs, I get extremely claustrophobic in huge crowds like that (but not in a mosh pit, go figure, maybe because there's no overweight polyester-wearing bargain shoppers in the pit).

We went to the movies the day after Thanksgiving, at a new outlet mall close to the house. It wasn't that bad there, but that's likely because it's high-end retail and not bargain central. I think I'd die if there was a stampede for the $1000 Kenneth Cole handbags at Saks off Fifth.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »

Jdimytai Damour, 34

Now thats some bitter fucking irony right there  :rotf:  The poor fucker escapes the sub continent, the undisputed home of the mass death crazed stampede, and just when he thinks he safe.........

:tissue:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

what makes this case even more CRAZY;

Nassau County Police Commissioner Lawrence Mulvey noted that the worker, Jdimytai Damour, was 6 feet 5 inches tall and 270 pounds, making the trampling all the more stunning.

:oh:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 02:46:23 PM »

Not really if you understand or experiance crowd dynamics. It really is like a human Tsunami, I'm 6ft 2in and over 200 abd beleive me in the wrong place and at the wrong time it doesn't matter how big you are you have no chance.

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 03:08:24 PM »

Not really if you understand or experiance crowd dynamics. It really is like a human Tsunami, I'm 6ft 2in and over 200 abd beleive me in the wrong place and at the wrong time it doesn't matter how big you are you have no chance.

yeah, you're right. it really adds a whole new dimension to "the bigger they are, the harder they fall". what a horrible way to die. nobody deserves to go like that.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

what a horrible way to die. nobody deserves to go like that.

Hell no luv, I intend to go drowning in baby oil, whippy cream and amyl nitrate under a troupe of nekkid Thai dwarves  :snack:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

This story pisses me off SO bad. On the news some asshead was all "The store should have been better organized" No asswipe. PEOPLE need to control themfuckinselves and not STAMPEDE into a WALMART for a cheap TV. Fucking morons. I always work that day and grocery shop on my lunch hour- no one is ever at the grocery store that day.

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »

This story pisses me off SO bad. On the news some asshead was all "The store should have been better organized" No asswipe. PEOPLE need to control themfuckinselves and not STAMPEDE into a WALMART for a cheap TV. Fucking morons. I always work that day and grocery shop on my lunch hour- no one is ever at the grocery store that day.

Ugh, I agree. I do the majority of my shopping online now. I've grown to HATE shopping as a past time. The only time I go is when I have a specific item in mind, milling about a store is not my bag unless I go into the city with friends and we make a day of it.

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »

Hell no luv, I intend to go drowning in baby oil, whippy cream and amyl nitrate under a troupe of nekkid Thai dwarves  :snack:

I'd rather go with an overdose of morphine. Dwarfs are creepy.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

I'll send the dwarves on over when we're done with them. :grin:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »

Can we dress them up like garden gnomes?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »

male dwarves? You do know fags use amyl nitrate to loosen their butt mauscles?

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »

You do know fags use amyl nitrate to loosen their butt mauscles?

how do you know??  :uhuh:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

I was told.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »

I was told.

sometimes...you trouble me.  :confused:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.12 seconds with 38 queries.