ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention all spiders and guests  (Read 145 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 224
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Attention all spiders and guests
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:42:36 PM »

you no longer can read the flame section because it has been deemed "utterly deplorable and beyond all redemption"

Ohhh STOP IT! No need to get all emotional.

I just signed in and read some of the flame section and now i have diabetes

was it worth it just to read another shit post by phrosty?

BTW that blandscape vs benzo match aint happening, maybe that is why the flame section was closed, but that don't make sense, i would have thought it would make more sense to close the flame section if the match was happening

so what is going on here?

that is a question and those are as bad as words in TRF so do not expect an answer

so as you all ponder this, let me just say to you all.....

i asked around and no one is willing to read the flame section and post any highlights in here for you, the loyal guests and spiders.

Even Caskur refused the job

so i have instead mushed all the flame replies that Stan, phrost, johnny ect will ever post into one gif

did flea just post in the flame section...well Stan called her fat

it's in the gif

did phrost just call someone stupid

you bet, it's in the gif

just stare at it, it's just like you are reading the flame section

Bra1n said these posts are costing him too much money so this may be the last on

and Bra1in said Poppy is no longer welcome at TRF....that is blasphemous

Flea is a devout fan of Poppy and does not share these views

Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Attention all spiders and guests
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 03:39:42 PM »

i just got a memo

TRF is now mainly a political discussion group and "random fun fact" thread dump by way of Obi's chapter 7 shenanigans

Stranger Things have happened to newsgroups in the past.  But this is quite a directional change

i don't think even sir cunty will be inspired to coach surf in here anymore since he aint really into USA politics

just checked out the flame section and it's just Bra1n talking about sleeping products with an MIA Blandscape

i don't know what the hell these people are doing but it is not normal or healthy

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 03:48:57 PM »

i do not recall changing my text to say I  am a fan of brains ass and that i am in brains ass

i am going to attempt to change that

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 03:54:58 PM »

Ass = a donkey; a silly person.
Arse = buttocks.

/grammar patrol

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 04:14:10 PM »

Ass = a donkey; a silly person.
Arse = buttocks.

/grammar patrol

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 12:33:37 PM »

you no longer can read the flame section because it has been deemed "utterly deplorable and beyond all redemption"
That's a little more in depth than the error message my browser spat out today about TRF being "unable to handle the request" but oh well. Considering the flurry of flameless chimps that started chittering in my wake, it scarcely matters what the reason the forum is inaccessible. Simply put, the indigenous posters here have grown too lazy to offer up much in the way of a challenge. Poofer stomped them good and proper and with consummate ease and in much the same was as I stomped them good and proper last month... the only difference being that I tackled around twice the number of talentless spammers as he did... in a fraction of the posts and over a longer period.

Otherwise the end result was the same; both Poofer and I left absolute carnage in our wake of superior wordsmanship that TRF's anointed are incapable of matching, far less bettering. "Utterly deplorable and beyond all redemption" is as good a descriptor as any for the total lack of competition at this site and perhaps the incessant outages that get triggered whenever The Mor0n's killer attack gerbils start tonguefucking each others buttholes in amphetamine induced transports of ecstacy are a godsend to the intelligentsia of the interwurb... an incentivisation to get the fuck out of Dodge City for the greener pastures of Flame Truth and (dare I say it) Pissed Off dot com.

Such an ignominious end for a site which once touted itself as a more intellectual version of Flame Champs, but I guess The Mor0n's hands were tied, beholden as he was to the minimum wage earning Arbys manager who controlled the purse strings on his Fantasy Football aspirations. And we all know how flighty that nigger can be... even with the lightest of spanks he is wont to tuck tail and run bawling for the bleachers, taking his bat and ball with him as he goes. No matter, every forum in existence shares the same eventual fate and after nearly ten years of hamfisted mismanagement it should come as no surprise to see the slide and slide of TRF's misfortunes. Just as it was with Brawl Hall, those who could have by and large moved on, leaving a largely unmarketable puddle of drool that no promises of ambassadors and the altruistic endeavours of ex-discjockeys and even the most accomplished of bartenders can hope to breathe new life into.

That puddle will eventually dry up, though just like Brawl Hall it will take its sweet time doing so. You may argue that it has already happened; when eight respondents cannot band together to deliver an effective comeback to ONE poster's weekly contribution to their week-long spam-a-thons you might be forgiven for thinking as much, but I saw how long it took for the life support plug to be yanked on Brawl Hall after it morphed into a TCW-styled hugbox and fully expect The Mor0n to be every bit as reluctant to bury his drooling baby as Dilapedsday was, preferring instead to make contradictory excuses as to why the king hitters no longer bother with his vaunted punching bags and oft-prescribed online placebos which he erroneously interprets as "flaming".

The kindest thing that might be said in his favour at this point is at least he's not shelling out more than a handful of spare change to keep its doors open. Well, whenever Cloudflare can be fucked to route his patrons requests through to the server that is.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.29 seconds with 33 queries.