ThirdRailForum

• April 26, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: The TRF definition of a " good mother "  (Read 4046 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: The TRF definition of a " good mother "
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2017, 04:51:38 PM »

Nope, my safe zone is here.

suck safe zone approved

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 329
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2017, 05:15:30 PM »

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Baha, ah shit man-

Lulz

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2017, 10:20:50 PM »

suck safe zone approved

I was at a fair tonight, watched a hell of a truck pull-

Michigan covered of course, Alabama is on the ropes...

But the point is, I saw Poppy's everywhere I looked. This is the new look. I saw Poppy's and I laughed. Fuckin' Poppy-

How is it Fox knows about Poppy?

Who exactly is the longest flamer here, Kirk or TWAP?

Yes, who.

Exactly-

Poppy? What... 16 maybe? No tit?

Countrypeople, I ask you *hands outstretched*,

Is this not odd?

crescendo

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2017, 06:13:59 AM »

It's bizarrely fascinating how ignorant fat Felicia thinks if she repeats something enough, it becomes true. I'm sure it's a testament to her admitted mental illness

I covered all her regurgitated shit years ago, went up against much better flamers and trolls than she ever will be, proved my self on it all in yesteryear and quite frankly there's nothing left to say or cover on the topic. Her sole purpose and reason for bringing it all up again is because she's a drama whore who lacks original material.

As far as I'm concerned, she can keep yapping on about decade old images until her uterus splits.

Speaking of which:

She shat out 4 retards, one who was stupid enough to make her a grandma at 40, and one who can't leave the house without a helmet.

I recall back in Aug 2016 she made a couple of threads about being pregnant.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13368.msg192687#msg192687

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13376.msg193097#msg193097

Now being end of Aug and start of Sept 2017 she's posting about how she's running around, looking after an 8month old...supposedly being her grandson.

Kinda makes one think...was she the one who was pregnant or was she USING her kids pregnancy ( see above links ) to look for attention?

The irony is not lost, with her claiming I supposedly used my kid to get attention when all the while she's spewing threads on her being pregnant and posting about it looking for attention....when according to her now it was her kid who was pregnant and not her...?

Alternatively, flip that and she is the mother of an 8 month old.

She can't have it both ways.

She either USED her kid's pregnancy to make it all about her
( when she claimed to be pregnant ) and posted about it to get attention OR she was the one who was really pregnant and is now the mother of sprog #5 to a felon husband.

Either way as usual, she's a stupid bitch who doesn't think before she hits submit.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Queen of TRFTopic starter

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2017, 09:23:03 AM »

I covered all her regurgitated shit years ago, went up against much better flamers and trolls than she ever will be, proved my self on it all in yesteryear and quite frankly there's nothing left to say or cover on the topic. Her sole purpose and reason for bringing it all up again is because she's a drama whore who lacks original material.

As far as I'm concerned, she can keep yapping on about decade old images until her uterus splits.

Speaking of which:

Now being end of Aug and start of Sept 2017 she's posting about how she's running around, looking after an 8month old...supposedly being her grandson.

Kinda makes one think...was she the one who was pregnant or was she USING her kids pregnancy ( see above links ) to look for attention?

The irony is not lost, with her claiming I supposedly used my kid to get attention when all the while she's spewing threads on her being pregnant and posting about it looking for attention....when according to her now it was her kid who was pregnant and not her...?

( when she claimed to be pregnant ) and posted about it to get attention OR she was the one who was really pregnant and is now the mother of sprog #5 to a felon husband.

Either way as usual, she's a stupid bitch who doesn't think before she hits submit.

I am pregnant with number 5 by my beautiful husband :rotf:. My husband if 23 years...you OLD ass maggot

You're still an ugly linebacker-built, Rocky Dennis faced cretin who used had her kid pose in her underwear to lure minors for sex.

Which pisses you off more, Feralphile ? That I'm beautiful and everyone tells me this publicly or the fact that not one motherfucker says the same if you ?

*sings happily around the resident prostitute *"Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean "  :rotf:

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 188
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2017, 11:58:35 AM »

Speaking of which:

Agreed. Big Felicia is neither a troll or a flamer. She is an attention starved, emotional reactor and a classic projectionist. That is why it is so easy to exploit her own insecurities against her

She screams catfish, but only posts those fat girl angled pics and has yet to post a picture of herself from the tits down. Why is that? She is the catfish. That's why.

Fat flea continually tries to convince everyone she's the hawt, but when challenged to prove it, refuses and deflects by making up ridiculous lies, like she is pregnant by a cheating felon junkie.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2017, 12:00:57 PM »

I am pregnant with number 5 by my beautiful husband :rotf:. My husband if 23 years...you OLD ass maggot

You're still an ugly linebacker-built, Rocky Dennis faced cretin who used had her kid pose in her underwear to lure minors for sex.

Which pisses you off more, Feralphile ? That I'm beautiful and everyone tells me this publicly or the fact that not one motherfucker says the same if you ?

*sings happily around the resident prostitute *"Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean "  :rotf:

You're hideously ugly inside and out.

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »

I am thee baddest motherfucker to ever grace this bitch

Make no mistake, you small dicked stalker. I've been running you to the ground for nearly two years now. You'd be my bitch if I was into ugly ass spazzes with no teef

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2017, 12:29:09 PM »

I am thee baddest motherfucker to ever grace this bitch

Make no mistake, you small dicked stalker. I've been running you to the ground for nearly two years now. You'd be my bitch if I was into ugly ass spazzes with no teef

Still no full body shot.

Very telling, catfish flea.

Example of flea "running Stan to the ground"  :rotf:

This is normal cleavage.

This is not. WTF is up with that spread?

And WTF is up with that giant lump? Is that another udder growing under there?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2017, 01:50:02 PM »

Still no full body shot.

Why do you think weepy the creepy is hanging off her 5xl cankle? Not only is she an admitted child porn distributer, but her and her family like to get their fuck on at a very early age, so he wants his turn at drooling retard number 5 when it pops out of her overstretched retard factory.

Flea definitely has the fatty hangers going on there. She's trying to push them together, but her pillsbury doughslut fatrolls keep pooping out anyways.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2017, 06:32:50 AM »

....since of Aug 2016? 

Longest human pregnancy ever was recorded back in 1945 and that made the history books.. .so if you've been pregnant since Aug 2016, I guess you're going to be the second female in history with that happening.

:confused:

You're still an ugly linebacker-built, Rocky Dennis faced cretin. Which pisses you off more, Feralphile ? That I'm beautiful and everyone tells me this publicly or the fact that not one motherfucker says the same if you ?

If by " publicly " you mean by people on flame boards then that's quite sad that you pay homage to what people say online.

Can honestly say no one in the real world has called me ugly. Words like gorgeous, stunning, hot and pretty have been thrown my way but so what...it means nothing and I couldn't care less, if anything I find it embarrassing and don't know how to respond to it.

Quite frankly flea, you're not beautiful, sure you are attractive, however unfortunately for you the attractiveness turns into disgusting as soon as you start big noting yourself with false bravado and making out like you're more than you're clearly not.

#felicialacksnilselfworth

#feelsorryforfelicia
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2017, 08:39:40 AM »

....since of Aug 2016? 

Longest human pregnancy ever was recorded back in 1945 and that made the history books.. .so if you've been pregnant since Aug 2016, I guess you're going to be the second female in history with that happening.

:confused:

If by " publicly " you mean by people on flame boards then that's quite sad that you pay homage to what people say online.

Can honestly say no one in the real world has called me ugly. Words like gorgeous, stunning, hot and pretty have been thrown my way but so what...it means nothing and I couldn't care less, if anything I find it embarrassing and don't know how to respond to it.

Quite frankly flea, you're not beautiful, sure you are attractive, however unfortunately for you the attractiveness turns into disgusting as soon as you start big noting yourself with false bravado and making out like you're more than you're clearly not.

#felicialacksnilselfworth

#feelsorryforfelicia

But you are ugly, Irma. You're 56 years old and ALONE. Beautiful people DO NOT use other people's pictures ( especially their own child ) and pass them off as their own. Niggas that fuck with me always come back for more...they don't run and front being gay with Vietnamese kids so I'll back off. YOU fucked a stranger on the first night...that alone screams desperate unattractive moose  :lmao:

Don't feel sorry for anyone but that daughter you pimped out on BH.

#IDontSleepAloneAtNight#DieYouMaggot

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »

Who said the kid she was pregnant with in august of 2016 is the same kid she's pregnant with now? She probably lost the damn thing after smoking too much crack, and instead of doing the responsible thing and take care of the 4 screaming retards she has now and clean herself up, she preys on a guy that's 17 years younger than her and makes a baby with him.

I've already pointed out fleatard is one of the biggest sluts in flametown history. Even Emmy the camwhore didn't whore it up as badly as fleatard, and she showed her fat udders on webacam for money.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2017, 03:09:36 PM »

Still no full body shot.

Example of flea "running Stan to the ground"  :rotf:

This is normal cleavage.

This is not. WTF is up with that spread?

And WTF is up with that giant lump? Is that another udder growing under there?

I can see you're totally inexperienced when it comes to the shape of a woman's body

Typical from all faggots

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2017, 03:10:38 PM »

(click to show/hide)

ROFLMAO you have a gay gif for every single occasion, don't you Johnny Cockloves?

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2017, 09:01:21 PM »

I can see you're totally inexperienced when it comes to the shape of a woman's body

Typical from all faggots

More like I can appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and you prefer sweat hogs with baloney tits.

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2017, 09:03:20 PM »

You need to be figuring out how to come back from that ass whoopin King Poofer done gave you  :rotf:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »

(click to show/hide)
lulz... rancid looks hungry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.38 seconds with 40 queries.