ThirdRailForum

• January 19, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Bring It, Bland <DECISION>  (Read 1714 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Bring It, Bland <DECISION>
« on: August 30, 2017, 04:43:26 PM »

You wanted to start a late night fight, let's see what you got.

My guess is you'll flake out after your second beer.

Unlimited posts, ends Saturday night 11:59PM ET.

Run Ins allowed

Post/poll vote at the end of

Yeah, this is a match thread. Deal with it.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »

:snack: :snack: :snack:

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:49:42 PM »

Hell, he might not have enough coin in his haggis bag to pay for the first one.

It's night time in Blandscape's corner of the world, so he should be writing like the muttonhead he's admitted to be.

That means prowling around the pasture looking for some sheep dip to inspire him.

He does seem to have trouble posting sentences that make sense to the average reader. We can only hope.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 05:03:47 PM »

You wanted to start a late night fight, let's see what you got.

Unlimited posts, ends Saturday night 11:59PM ET.

Run Ins allowed

Post/poll vote at the end of

TWAP, are you fighting Borescrape?  :hmm:

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 05:10:26 PM »

For that to happen, he has to show up.

Prolly needs to re-read the Cliff Notes of Braveheart, and adjust the plaid seams on his kilt first.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 05:50:33 PM »

hmmmmmmmmm......Bra1in yelled at Obi to step and and put a fucking  match thing together so that TRF won't look like a bunch of assholes getting upstaged by the top tier Poofer match in PO

you useless TCW fucks can go back to gif bobbing in the google toilet now

TY

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 06:54:58 PM »

It really is nice watching the senior Señor mod get upset by the truth, and melting down into a gooey mess of worthlessness.

I have also already enjoyed the Braveheart, kilt wearing references, which seem to have a heritage only ever appreciated by a cunt wangler. Alas, I cannot engage unless we follow the rules. Indeed, is that not why we are all here?

We have no real judges, nor have we agreed anything except you are easily prodded with the shitty end of your own embarrassing contentions. Poke. Fun. At.

Three day event is good. No run-ins, let's actually judge what you have, without the girdle of your usual support network.

Happy with an open poll. One post a day minimum.

See, how hard was that me frail ol' artery hardened bio-soup?

It's nice to stretch your arthritic intellect every now and again.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »

I am slightly disappointed that BEntzo will not be able to join our ticker tape parade. You should unsticky the mess that is his response to my call-out.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 07:18:05 PM »

It really is nice watching the senior Señor mod get upset by the truth, and melting down into a gooey mess of worthlessness.

And what "truth" would that be??

I have also already enjoyed the Braveheart, kilt wearing references, which seem to have a heritage only ever appreciated by a cunt wangler. Alas, I cannot engage unless we follow the rules. Indeed, is that not why we are all here?

I'm glad you enjoyed the references. But wat makes you think any of the cunt wranglers even know what haggis is??

You can't even engage when you write your own stips, so a happy marriage is prolly not gonna happen.

We have no real judges, nor have we agreed anything except you are easily prodded with the shitty end of your own embarrassing contentions. Poke. Fun. At.

Uhh..you're the one that wanted a matchup. Methinks you'be downed one too many beers betwixt your pointy ears.

Three day event is good. No run-ins, let's actually judge what you have, without the girdle of your usual support network.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Look around, not too many people appreciate me here, let alone show support.

Happy with an open poll. One post a day minimum.

You've posted twice already. Why stop there??

See, how hard was that me frail ol' artery hardened bio-soup?

It's nice to stretch your arthritic intellect every now and again.

Had you not shown up, I woulda taken a nap. Honest. I wouldn't kid you. TRVTH!!!

I am slightly disappointed that BEntzo will not be able to join our ticker party parade. You should unsticky the mess that is his response to my call-out.

It was un-sticked hours ago. Do try to keep up.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 07:29:35 PM »

Sweet Home Alabama, it really isn't going well for you already. That was a shite post.  It is generally accepted that re-posting quotes in a flame match is a sign of weakness, but don't be getting your panties in a bundle, I realise its been a while for you. Let's just take this one step at a time.

I am going to give you the opportunity to adjust to the surroundings, I'm nice like that.

Now it's 12.26 GMT, and you should open a thread for the two of us. An essential sensual part of forum foreplay.

It's just me, you and your medication now ol'man. We should have done this ages ago.

See you in the morrow.

Oh and PS, it's nice to see you making an argument.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 07:35:26 PM »

Sweet Home Alabama, it really isn't going well for you already. That was a shite post.  It is generally accepted that re-posting quotes in a flame match is a sign of weakness, but don't be getting your panties in a bundle, I realise its been a while for you. Let's just take this one step at a time.

I am going to give you the opportunity to adjust to the surroundings, I'm nice like that.

Now it's 12.26 GMT, and you should open a thread for the two of us. An essential sensual part of forum foreplay.

It's just me, you and your medication now ol'man. We should have done this ages ago.

See you in the morrow.

Oh and PS, it's nice to see you making an argument.

This IS the match thread, you dumb fuck.

<snip>

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 08:53:48 PM »

You asshole. He was a gooey mess of worthlessness before the match began.

As a matter of fact he's been a gooey mess of worthlessness since the day his dad shot him into the wrong hole.

wake up and smell the obvious you boring fuckstain

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »

This IS the match thread, you dumb fuck.

Lulz-

Bland never fails to deliver.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 11:04:50 PM »

:snack: :snack: :snack:

Munching on a bag of dicks and drinking pee soda?
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 11:13:14 PM »

:rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 11:18:42 PM »

WTF?

How is the above NOT gay??

Freudian slips abound on this day-

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 11:20:38 PM »

Dick rinds and smello yello-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2017, 11:23:48 PM »

Still beats eating the trash that you prepare at you nasty shack, spoogebob

How does it feel to work in the most disgusting and hated fast food in America?  :lolatu:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 11:24:31 PM »

Dick rinds and smello yello-

Is that a typical dish in your area?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 11:28:36 PM »

Is that a typical dish in your area?

Not up in the good 'Ole USA,

But down There?

Dude, face it, you got wide open tranny beaches down there-

Anything is possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.545 seconds with 40 queries.