ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurricane Feral  (Read 1620 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Hurricane Feral
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »

Mojitos are on me. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2017, 09:11:18 PM »

South Beach will be clear tomorrow....going for a run and soak up some sun.

Lol. South Beach will probably be under mandatory evacuation order tomorrow.

That's the sure fire way to tell who is from South Florida and who the newer transplants from the north and South America are.

The natives are all freaking out and the transplants are like MEH... until they go through it then the next time one comes they join the freaked out, over-reactionary crowd.

I know a former NY cop who fit that to a T (among others).

I should have taken pics of the mob scenes earlier today.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 10:06:03 PM »

Just joking.  Got a late start the last time we had a hurricane and had to go out to Davie to get gas...and only the most expensive plywood left at Home Depot.  Bitches need to get tha fuck outta Dodge!!!

Lolwut?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 10:11:35 PM »

A aunt who lives in Florida says she's getting ready to GTFO

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 10:14:33 PM »

A aunt who lives in Florida says she's getting ready to GTFO
Are you doing to have her over for some diced dick con testicle tar tar?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 10:35:29 PM »

Look who brought up dick.

Lolwut?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 10:38:03 PM »

Are you doing to have her over for some diced dick con testicle tar tar?

LOL, you manage to be even more articulate with your cockbulary than Johnny, Joolia

Oh look, you guys even have the same initials, you two could move in together and have JoJo engraved on all your towels  :rotf: :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2017, 10:38:53 PM »

Look who brought up dick.

It's like you are constantly finishing each other's sentences

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2017, 10:43:19 PM »

You two are always finishing each other's penises.  HEY-O!

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 10:43:30 PM »

LOL, you manage to be even more articulate with your cockbulary than Johnny, Joolia

Oh look, you guys even have the same initials, you two could move in together and have JoJo engraved on all your towels  :rotf: :rotf:
guess that means you won't share any of your favorite dicklious delicacies with your aunt.

You greedy cock gobbler 

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »

I'd say joolita is even gayer than johnny

I mean, he had an affair with the eyedoc sasquatch, and did what every faggot with an excess of vanity does, injected his fucking body with roids

Really, WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

Not only that, joo dumped a cool girl, crammed her and the kids into the cheapest car he could find and almost got them killed

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF, you roid addled death midget?!

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »

Roid addled death midget.  I loled at that  :rotf:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2017, 12:46:33 AM »

Those items are short term...

...they don't work past two weeks max. They rely on the idea that gooberment will fly/drop/swoop/motor in and all is good again.

It's even a bit dodgy that they publish these kind of lists days before a catastrophe despite the fact that most can't afford to come up with the cash on the spot to cover themselves for a week.... much less longer...even if they could find the time and supplies to cover them for half that in some cases...

The horse has already bolted in these scenarios and that's why people go into debt instantly trying to elbow each other in a Costco, Walmart, or Polix line.... because they're stupid.... they think gooberment will save the day.

I feel bad for their kids...

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 10:41:34 AM »

(No flaming/trolling in here guys. This is a serious discussion thread.)

Looks like the models have begun to arrive at a consensus of the northern turn happening to the east of South Florida.

Of course that spinning buzzsaw is like 700 miles wide and we will still get battered but as long as the eye remains well offshore, it shouldn't look like a nuclear bomb exploded here after it passes. Worse case scenario is the eye making landfall.

There's a huge difference between the winds in the eyewall and outside of it (see graphic below). It could be the difference between getting pummeled and absolute destruction.

(cue Jaws theme)
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 10:45:19 AM »

This is a serious discussion thread.)

Dude ... I seriously found "Roid addled death midget." to be funny

what?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 01:42:34 PM »

:eyes:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »

By the looks of it you got till late sunday to tidy up your affairs and turn TTR over to me.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/04/gov-rick-scott-urges-residents-prepare-hurricane-irma-threatens-florida/

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »

By Sunday morning I probably would have lost power. Charging every battery and old phone I have right now and trying to convince immediate family members that they need to gtfo of Dodge if the eye is anywhere near us. Fort Myers or Tampa is looking pretty good to me right now. Unfortunately none of them have been through the eye wall of a hurricane to grasp the terror of what it's like. Let alone one with Cat 4 or 5 intensity.

:jawd:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2017, 06:53:57 PM »

My aunt is moving all she can to a friends house, luckily they got a badass contractor that seems to have done a great job boarding and tethering everything

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2017, 08:56:15 PM »

:eyes:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FAlmira.Arayata%2Fvideos%2F1784763808217804%2F&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Da 'cane, Da 'cane!

By Sunday morning I probably would have lost power. Charging every battery and old phone I have right now and trying to convince immediate family members that they need to gtfo of Dodge if the eye is anywhere near us. Fort Myers or Tampa is looking pretty good to me right now. Unfortunately none of them have been through the eye wall of a hurricane to grasp the terror of what it's like. Let alone one with Cat 4 or 5 intensity.

:jawd:

If you have a spare vehicle or two, yank the lead acid batteries and bring them in the house somewhere elevated but ventilated.

Check the water levels and hook up to a trickle charger now, if you can.  An 80-120 amp hour 12v battery will recharge your phone and flashlight batteries plenty of times.

Try not to run the battery below 50% though... if you care to reuse it much after the storm.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 38 queries.