ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>  (Read 4091 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:42:21 AM »

Special Callout Event

King Playa a/k/a The Poofer

vs

Johnny Storm, Phrost-Byte, Ant Agonizer

Starts Tuesday, September 5th at 12:01 AM ET
Ends Friday, September 8th at 11:59 PM ET

No run ins

Poll vote at completion

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 06:05:11 PM »

:turd:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »

Game-on, son!   Let's do this!  Twap might have to allow run-ins since we know now poofer won't show up.  Fuck it, I don't have a beef with poof but twap ain't going to leave this situation smelling like a rose. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 08:27:28 PM »

Yo, poof....

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »

No one in here is sucking freshly circumcised baby penises...gtfo, you joo motherfucka, you. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 10:16:40 PM »

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 10:21:23 PM »

Poofer has kids with flea?

You’re wrong, faggot.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 10:53:34 PM »

Poofer has kids with flea?

:lol:

No, another beaner.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 10:59:11 PM »

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »

This thread...

Just sayin'.

You’re wrong, faggot.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:02 AM »

Oh.....my......gawd.....

Ive been away for a fucking year from this receptacle and its the same old fucking shit.

Hello Dra1n. How are you? Hopefully the hurricane isnt gonna turn your home into a water park. It would be a crying shame if mother nature hit this place quicker then the feds, but thats neither here nor there. This place was a dumpster fire back when Pickles and yours truly beat the fucking tard out of Cant and Caskur...well, Pickles did, all by himself. He didnt need anybodys help one bit. Sure, I know it hurts some ppl to this day, but some good did come out of it;

My glorious, sexy pic was finally outted onto the masses and has been the highlight of almost....well, everybody who has saved them onto their hard drives. I cant even describe just how wonderful it feels knowing lamers all around lametowne brag saying “I have moar of your pics” on open forum. Seriously, grown ass middle aged men brag about having my pics. I would bet you fucking wish you had that type of aura. Iam in awe that rejects here are so fucking passionate in their love for “everything Poofer” that they admit they save my photos. Even Caskur, bless her soul, stated in a thread over at PO when talking about Choppers and the name of Cass came up;
”if she was really good, ppl would have saved her photos”

Well, golly, I guess im just.that.good.

Speaking of Caskur, who got her ass banned from here? Me? Sure, I had a part in it. Caskur gone. She gone,gone,gone. And even better? She just cried over at PO saying she gone there too. Guess my cologne is too strong...like my selfie game. Iam like flametownes spirit animal.

Which brings me to the two stooges and Jiggy. Cunt wranglers. And with that, lets bring some clarity;

Jiggy, where did you steal this shit from?

Pickles?

Wait, if were really gonna tell the honest truth;

Looney living with men

Rowan and Fraud living together

Fat girl selfie angle shots

Fleas teeth, (or teef)

Thats ALL Pickles material. Every single one of your auto lames was jacked from Pickles.

Pickles (snicker)

No wonder you wannabe KKKers wearing dunce caps and vanilla paint smocks want, no beg Pickles and yours truly back here, you fucking internet dimples are running out of material. You clowns post up gifs, tranny gifs, and Phuk-tard was busted out copying a Pickles mult with the tranny guy which is an almost dead ringer for Pickles Asian guy nic.

”YOU HATE US, CUZ YOU WANNA BE US”

LeOuch

deleted his Facebook

LOL Wut?

Another lie? Dayum. Ever think, that maybe you didnt cover your tracks good enough, and when, you know, you, a grown ass man, was filtering thru my fb, of another man, no less, you left your IP out there for fb to find? And after that, your IP was blocked and thats why poor wittle Ant thinks Poofers fb was deleted?

Who was that fb you used, btw? Your sisters? (chuckles)

ghosted for a YEAR

King Playa

Registered
May 24, 2013, 07:39:02 PM

831 (0.531 per day)

Da fuck you talking about, felon? Ive been at this forum since almost its inception and have less then 1K posts. I ghost all the time. A grown ass man trying to be hip...ghost, lol.

You cried, bruh. When Pickles won that tagger all by himself. You bleated on like a fucking straw weight chump who....whats that other hipster term you use....a chump who just got got. After you lost to Pickles, you pulled a Caskur saying you had some sort of sentimental victory because you outted my glorious, sexy pic onto the dustbowl that is lametowne. Hey, something is better then nothing, right? And the reality was.....

Nobody cared. I look even better then the degenerates here thought I did. (snickers)

Now that spineless, groveling pussy is coming back from the swift net death he suffered at the hands of CASKUR

What?

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15944.0

I steamrollered that faggot singlehandedly 

Which is it? Did Caskur “beat” me? Or did you? Make up your fucking mind.
He does not live in or work in Chicago

Yes, because im just gonna lie on fb to everybody I know to appease fucktards on this forum.
Shit, ill even go one better, ill friend somebody here and they can actually see all my pics, my wonderful home, the kids I have custody off, everything.

Projection much, airclaimer? Look at what this tard pit stop has become. I think it was Rowan who was embarrassing all you dunderlings around then posted up shit laughing you all off and your fetal responses were tranny gifs. and Bra1n made a YT video that he probably went under a different account and dinged himself so he could look da savage. You fools telegraph yourselves way too easy.

What you hiding, “Ant”? What you so afraid gets found out about you? (lol-a-copter)

Oh, and for Phuck-tard;

This is what 5K in your hand actually looks like, Google lamer;

How much money you got, again, ginger?

Daddys back, bitches. And btw, Bra1n, you should be thanking yours truly for the reach your site is getting since I link this shit hole onto my fb I suppossedly dont have so ppl actually come here.

And then they share it....and then their friends share it....etc. Since August. Your welcome, honey.

Did I mention I do comics now? :yay: :yay: :yay:
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 06:46:29 AM »

Translation

That's it? All defense, no offense?

I'm really sorry you lost your "mojo".

Not really.

Embarrassing.

:lolatu:

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 06:56:02 AM »

Lemme catch up a bit.....

Just look at this fucking retard taking a hint from cunty posting up the contents of his tip jar....as if we give a fuck.

You made a fucking thread, moron, of course your ginger inbred ass gives a fukk. If you didnt give a fukk, you sure as shit wouldnt be scoping out PO like a fucking damaged cyclops in heat. Awh, whuts da matter? You post Google images because your chump ass  cant even reach into your penniless pockets without grabbing nothing but lint to drape three times over on your frail little dick? Tranny GIF!! You posted a Google pic of actual money (giggles) a google pic, then followed it up with something irreversably stupid like "dis wut i got". Bitch, you aint got nothing. Your lifes a fucking joke that has the entertainment span of a fukking.....gif.
nobody cares about your chump change....GTFO

Says who? Some retarded ginger putz who goes around threatening message boards of all things? You have no life, you post tranny gifs like you have dedicated time in your pathetic excuse of existance to scour the internet looking for gifs of trans genders. Wait....think about that, you regurgitating failure. You post pictures of dogs and tranny gifs. You are the flametowne cat woman of wayward tranny porn who got kicked out of PO because you are just that fucking basic and laughed off FT when  the living, breathing, walking scrotum licker you are (my personal scrotum licker) ran looking for help on a flame board.

Poor little Phuk-Tard. The nobody prolly didnt french kiss his fucking doggie today and all of a sudden his period broke out heavy flow. You fucking read like the fuckers I pushed into lockers must have thought when I was in high school, you immature clod. I get it, all that pent up agression being picked last if even picked must have stunted your social skills to...ahem, go along with your intellect by the shit you bleat out here.

Wait, make another meatshielding thread about Jiggy and Arbys lames. YUMMMMM
I don't care how much money you post 

Yeah you do, or you wouldnt be such a stupid tryhard.
I have money. Alot of it. How much you got? Care to post up a pic or are you gonna be a little bitch (my bitch) and just google another image of money? Chop, chop. Or wait, you cant and the big bad Poofer hurt your little fragile feelings so you just project your vapid (Rowan word lol) existance upon the four other idiots who post there because you cant accept the gods honest truth Im nothing if not better then you.

You keep repeating the same old shit over and over like a broken fucking bitch record, you Danny Bonaduce wannabe. So....why? Maybe you will believe it? Iam like fucking god to you and your too fucking stupid  to comprehend this.

Picture this- While your dumbass is camping in the mountains like a little boy with your dog, a man like me is taking whatever women or sister you consider your partner out on a date, taking her to a hotel playfully splashing her with water in a jet pool, leading up to fucking her like she begs to be fucked, then blowing a load all over her face so when she gets back home to your rancid ass chopping wood outside like a slave the first thing you taste when you kiss her is man. Think about that and then think about just how easy it is for a guy like me to train any bitch stupid enough to be with some overblown maxi bust down like you. You play with model toys... no srsly, you play with model toys

PB- "Honey, wanna go to the model airplane show? Ill buy you popcorn while i buy toys and make airplane sounds on the way home and imagine my new airplane flying in the air. " (snickers)

As for CoinStar- funny you should even bring that up, cuz chances are I have more money in change lying around my house then you have in the bank. Whoops
And 50s, and hundos. Focus your glaring autism on what you just said before you run looking for moar tranny gifs.

So Ant, tell me; How come in one of Phuck Heads Doggie threads you posted up pics of random dogs proclaiming them as your own? Baxter, right?
Those two pics arent even the same dog, first off, and second, why you feel the need to, "fit in" on a flame board? Why you so desperate to be like everybody else? Whats the matter? Beat your gf up once too many times? (lolacopter)

But, lets get back to "Baxter", the dog who is a lost and found dog in Texas some odd years ago.
Is this really your dog? Or are you the person who dog napped it? Or, hilariously funnier still, are you going on, say Pinterest, and copying and pasting pictures to fit in on a flame board?
See, “Ant”, this is your credibility on the line. Is it your dog? Where theres a phone number attached to the missing dog page, or are you that vacant a human being you gotta be this shallow ass, net stalker with nothing of a life to “fake it” on a message board that gets nothing in terms of views outside of the ruthlessly savage bots? Now, with all the bullshit you seem to type out like a never ending shittastic fail factory, if thats really your dog, you just gave somebody an avenue to find you. Easily, I must add.

Oh wait, are you trolling? Trolling with dog pictures? (chuckles)
You are that much of a no-life/ internet refresh clicker that your dismal existance is maintained by posting up Pinterest pictures and saying “its me”!!!? Srsly, what does that really say about you?

Edit-
 As for the pic of the other dog;

http://www.dailypuppy.com/puppies/danger-the-boxer-mix_2007-10-07

Got sum splainin to do, "Ant"

This is a repost from PO. All trailer parks have been saved with restraining orders.

Hey.

Did I mention I do comics?

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 07:38:52 AM »

Translation

That's it? All defense, no offense?

I'm really sorry you lost your "mojo".

Not really.

Embarrassing.

:lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 07:43:07 AM »

Well, well, well....good to see poof back!  Summmumbitch just got off his 3rd shift job at Waffle House (at least he has a job unlike Freud) to lay down some prewrites from the post 6 months.  Holla back at you later, playa!!

You’re wrong, faggot.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 07:45:33 AM »

:rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:

You're too easy Kevin.

Look at yourself, admittedly and furtively reading TRF for a year, paralyzed with shame, unable to post.

Now, making limp, lackluster, nonsensical gifs and crying about people creeping on your Facebook.

I literally made you reverse image a fucking dog picture, you fell right into the trap you toothless fucking basement dweller   :lolatu:

Do you REALLY think I'm stupid like you? I'm not going to leave any crumbs for you litigious cry babies to follow  :lolatu:

The best you got is to repeat fat Felicia and faux mulder lames while claiming pickles is making some comics for you?  :tissue:

Seriously?

Do better.

This is yuo.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 08:36:27 AM »

You're too easy Kevin.

Am I? Your dumb ass is going to be living in this thread for the next few days seeing what I post up.

I thought I was netdead? If Iam, why am I here, wannabe? Tell me, Ant, you really posted pictures of random dogs? Fucking why? Who the fuck are you trying to impress? Who you being a tryhard for? Do you need friends that bad, or are you just lonley? You didnt beat up your girlfriend or something, did you? Ant?
Look at yourself, admittedly and furtively reading TRF for a year, paralyzed with shame, unable to post.

WTF are you trying to project yet again? Pickles steam rolled you and Casket by himself. WTF reason did I have to keep posting for when I dont post that much in the first place? Shame? WTF is wrong with you? This is a game, remember? Yeah, yeah, I know that shit means something you a fucking autistic like you, but for the 95%ers who post here, this is nothing but a time waster. Look at your post count, you have how many posts here and ive been on this forum longer then you, lifer. You have nothing but this forum, it seems. Sorry, but post counts dont lie, amirite?
Now, making limp, lackluster, nonsensical gifs

Says the mong who posts gifs on routine. No talent much? And BTW, if you need help with PS just lmk,
and crying about people creeping on your Facebook.

Hmmm
plus, theres now many of your posts here stating you creeped out not only my fb, but also by Bms? You that much of a creeper? Your life revolves around me that much...Sta....um, Fan?

You posted how I deleted my fb, remember? I didnt, but didnt you say I did? If you wernt being an obsessed creeper, then why would you think that?
I literally made you reverse image a fucking dog picture, you fell right into the trap

Trap=sprung

you toothless fucking basement dweller

I thought it was a trailer. Make up your fucking projecting mind.....
Do you REALLY think I'm stupid like you?

No, you a lil more stupid then ill ever be. Stupider? Is that a word?

You just got got by Caskur, who posted up all your Dms at PO. Now, now. I understand you seem to go back and forth about who supposedly “pwned” me and Pickles, but I will conceded this one to Casket. You got pwned by Casket. That shits gotta fucking hurt, felon.
I'm not going to leave any crumbs for you litigious cry babies to follow 

Poofer? He didn't beg, plead or ask me to ban anyone. He hasn't really whined either. He calmly asked me to remove images of someone he is aquatinted with who has nothing to do with this site and rightfully so. Same thing with Pickles. He might have posted about lawyers but it was an issue raised in a legitimate way which touched on our TOS and real legal issues. As contrasted with Brent and others who were raving about 100% illegitimate legal threats.

Whos crying, again?

Did I mention I do comics?

And BTW "Ant", IDT your gonna like the comics i create.

I really fucking dont...... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Why so defense, Ant?

U Mad Bruh?

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 10:32:29 AM »

Pathetic

Anyway, this is already boring.

Wake me when you post up pickles comics.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 01:51:25 PM »

Wow. I can cut the rage this retard is fuming with a knife. You still mad bruh? Whaaauuut??!!!

And what's this bullshit you're trying to feed everyone that your sudden and complete exit from the forum came about as coincidence after Ant owned your ass? Yeah, Pickles finished the match. Fact. But YOU ghosted from here for a YEAR in shame and it wasn't some kind of chosen sabbatical to spend time with your fucking kids or something either....stop trying to convince everyone otherwise. It's foolish. You RAN out of here rat-face. And never came back.

And NOW, you embrace all this ridicule and boast about your pic and how good you look (with that cancer stick dangling from your mouth no doubt) in your pucker pics cuz you got fucked up teeth?

Please, dummy nobody's buying your pathetic spin. Cuz for you, to pop your head up that's ALL you can do is own your fucking Player tattoo and your pathetic life and try to spin it. Problem is, nobody is buying it except a few fuck tards.

You did a lot of yammering. (Christ, you have some pent-up frustrations bro?) However, what I find most interesting is how this toofless fool goes on about money. You go on and on about me posting up a googled pic of some money in response to CunTy....You fucking retards, it was a joke-which you both missed because your intellect is so literal, I also posted up some googled Monopoly money, am I claiming I really own that too?...Pfft. End of.

But back to you posting up your filthy money....you think I'm gonna get into some fucking interwebz contest with a broken loser to see who can post up the biggest cash spread? You fucking dumb-dumb. And according to you, next it'll be change jarz wars.  :tard:

Speaking of - here's mine (for realz):  :dontknow:

You're a broke motherfucker stuck in the service industry with no fucking future, a ton of chiyle support to pay and you live in a fucking trailer with your pops. Post up a picture of yourself with that $800 necklace again you fucking fool. And you smoke. What an idiot....think of all that cash up in smoke that could one day help your kids with schooling. Your kids are gonna have COPD by the time they hit 18 cause of your nasty second-hand Newports smoke. Fucking fool.

Just look at you.  :rotf: Nobody fucking smokes any more loser.

And look at you over at PO bragging about hustling up some fat ugly bar fly to buy you a fidget spinner...of which you posted up a nice pic. LMFAO :rotf:

Say playa....tell the truth, when a flaming gay guy comes in and belly's up to the bar, do you give him that 1/16th sec extra long dog whistle eye lock so he'll give you a bigger tip hustla? Sure you do. Anything to git that tip money.

Next up: You don't have custody of your kids dummy....who you really think you're fooling?

See playa, your're what people call "Nigger Rich" when you get paid. You're just like the niggers who get their welfare checks and go hog wild and buy a bunch of liquor, a bunch of scratch-offs,  3, 18pc KFC Buckets, gas up their shitty land yachts and go waste gas cruising all over acting like they just struck Powerball. Then 10 days into the month they're broke AF and need to go to the local food bank to feed their kids.

You're no different. Actually, you're worse. You really think you're some kind of big time hustla don't you?

You ain't shit since you gotta boast up about your money all the fucking time cuz you really ain't got any (well, technically any longer than to snap a pic of it on your phone)...every penny you make is already spent....(and NOT on 65" big screens either. :rotf:) Player, can you say "Hand-to-Mouth"? You even know what that means? Well, that's you. And Nigger Rich...here's a visual for you, because you look just as silly as these fucking chimps:

And BTW, who you got doing chops for you player?...cuz surely you don't fucking know how to do them.

So you just get back in your stinky stolen FEMA trailer Player, your pops has some dogs and beans sizzling in the pan for you. Have a few shots and get another shitty homemade tatt. Maybe this time across your forehead. Reading "Please Tip Your Server". :rotf:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.526 seconds with 37 queries.